Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social) Empty Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social)

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th February 2016, 10:26 pm

A small bell rang on a white painted wooden door as Mashyuu pushed it open and stepped inside. He had never before been to this town but heard that the local book store sold a tome on dragon magic that his possessed ring urged him to buy. The dark brown haired Wizard scanned the small book stores isles for what he was looking for. Small shelves lined the walls and the man placed a tan hand on his chin, the red and black leather of his gloves reflected soft light while his bare fingers traced his jaw.

One brown boot fell in front of the other and carried Mashyuu over to a small book shelf with ten books bound in dark brown leather. Carved into the spine of the books were names of various dragon arts in them. One was labeled "Secret Arts of the Earth Dragons." Mashyuu started to say something when the dragon spirit in the ring spoke to him. "Take that book. I will teach you the magic in them."

Mashyuu rolled his eyes and bit his tongue. Clearly the ring spirit wasn't going to teach Mashyuu water magic. The young man tucked the tomb under his left jacket covered arm and walked up to stand behind a smaller woman. The line was some seven people long and the Earth Slayer decided to strike up a conversation. "So what are you picking up?" Mashyuu asked while leaning forward.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : myself
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Manipulation
    Second Skill: Music/Sound
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social) Empty Re: Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social)

Post by Bitterblue 18th February 2016, 10:40 pm

Nessa had gone into the book store a while earlier. She was on vacation and visiting her cousin's that lived in the town. She had only came her a couple of times she she knew where some of the shops and things were. Nessa loved the bookstore here though. The one in her town didn't sell the book that she was looking for. When she got there a week ago her cousin told her that their store got it. She was very excited to be able to get it.

Nessa had been walking around the shelves for about half an hour when she finally saw it. "How to kill a mocking bird" She had heard that it was a super good book so she wanted to read for a long time. She also noticed that there were some magic books that she needed to so she took those as well. When she finally thought that she got enough books for the day she went to stand in line.

While standing in line she saw a man with dark brown hair and a tan just like her's come into the store. I'm gonna guess that he spends his time outside a lot, she thought. Her tan was a natural one but she still got a bit darker every time she stayed out in the sun. She turned her focus back on the line that seemed to take forever to move up. Once one person moved up she heard that the dark haired man had asked her a question. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social) GIFPuhU
    Be cautious love is the most dangerous thing
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social) Empty Re: Mashyuu and Bitterblue in: The Heist. (Private social)

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th February 2016, 10:51 pm

The smaller woman in front of him must have been hard of hearing so he leaned in close and asked in a polite and light tone. "I asked what books you got. I'm just trying to pass time while the line moves along. Sorry. I'm Mashyuu Sabertooth's Earth Dragon Slayer." Mashyuu introduced himself and smiled warmly at the woman standing in front of him.

little did they know that next door at the local bank, ten men in black robes and face masks laid atop the roof. long katana's rested strapped to their backs. Each man was trained in the arts of Stealth and hand to hand combat. some would call them Ninja's.

Slowly they slipped down the side of the four story building, peering into the windows to make sure they wouldn't be seen. Only a few moments went by before the ten men cast a spell and vanished from sight...
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 18th February 2016, 11:50 pm

Nessa wondered if the man in front of her thought that she was some old person, and not the 17 year old girl she was. She could tell from his eyes that he thought it but he managed to keep it out of his voice. "Oh, I'm getting How to kill a mocking bird and some other books. I'm Nessa Rose Blue from Sabertooth." She gave him a little smile.

While they were talking Nessa hardly noticed what was happening out side of the store. If she had than she would have seen the ten men outside. But of course she was too busy talking to the man in front of her that seemed to be older than she was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 19th February 2016, 12:12 am

"You're from Sabertooth too?! Hang on..." Mashyuu leaned in close and half smiled. "Gotta smell ya real fast. It's a Slayer thing." Mashyuu took a whiff of her and smiled. Slowly he stood up straight and nodded his head up and down. "Yup your sabertooth. I can't believe I haven't seen you around the guild before. Well it's good to meet you Nessa."

Mashyuu stepped forward in line and paid for his book when he heard something outside. A shrill scream filled the air and Mashyuu covered his ears for a moment. He glanced at his guildmate and placed a hand full of jewels on the counter. "Buying hers too. Come on lets see what's going on."

Swiftly Mashyuu ran out the door and looked around while listening to the screams. "Next door." Mashyuu said and ran for the banks large double glass doors. Inside a security guard was getting batted around and Mashyuu twisted his head in confusion. The ring shouted in his mind telling him what was happening. "Ten Wizards are inside, beating the guard." Annoyed Mashyuu looked over at Nessa and spoke silently. "Know any spells to remove invisible spell effects?"
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 20th February 2016, 1:02 pm

Nessa looked up at the man surprised. To be honest she wasn't really paying attention to their conversation in the first place. She really just wanted to get home and start her book. She was about to say something when the man leaned in and sniffed her....Weird, she thought. She heard him say that it was a slayer thing and she knew that they needed to smell things most of the time, but really? "I'm not really always in the guild or town, I like traveling a lot."

Nessa saw that the line had moved up so she moved up too, when she put her books on the counter she heard a scream so piercing that she had to cover her ears. "What was that?" She asked, but when she looked up she saw that Mashyuu had already left. "You can go he paid for you." Said the man at the counter. Nessa got her stuff and ran out the door but before she left she turned and yelled to the man "Thank you!" No matter what the situation Nessa was taught to always have manners. Now its just a habit. She ran after Mashyuu towards a bank.

Nessa made a quick stop by a bush were she had stored her sword. She never leaves home without it but, she never brings it in with her to a public place, like the book store, so she hides it just in case. Today was a good day to have this, she thought. She saw that Mashyuu couldn't really tell what was happening but somehow new that there were wizards there. "No I don't, but I can hear them." As if to prove her point she heard one of them running towards them. "Seems like they see us though we can't see them." She grabbed Mashyuu's hand and pulled him out of the way while, at the same time a chair came crashing threw the window they were standing in front of.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th February 2016, 11:05 pm

"Well that's no- HEY!" Mashyuu protested as Nessy grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the building to hide. The Earth Wizard wasn't the type to run and hide and the fact that the smaller woman was tugging him to do just that actually made him upset. He was just about to protest when a chair shattered the glass door and barley missed the Wizard. If it wasn't for the fact that Nessy pulled him aside Mashyuu would have ate wood.

"Good, one of you has the sense to regroup and think things through. Now open the book to the third page and I'll teach you a new spell." The Spirit in the Ring called out to Mashyuu. His blue eyes darted towards Nessy and he shrugged his head at her while four men in black body suits came running out of the bank with one arm in front of their faces, their other hands grasped the swords on their backs. "Keep em busy for a moment will ya?" Mashyuu asked.

Without wasting any time Mashyuu placed his back to the near by wall of the corner of the bank and opened the book, thumbing two pages deep and reading the strange arcane markings of Earth Dragon Magic. "Place two fingers up after focusing on a point at the ground and call up a spire of stone, crystal and other natural forms of earth to create a lance with a bonus effect of a delayed spiked blast." Mashyuu mumbled to himself while reading the spell. "Yes that's the spell. It's a secret spell called the Earth Dragons Spiked Tail." Mashyuu almost instantly understood though he wasn't sure if could cast the spell.

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 24th February 2016, 11:00 pm

Nessa chuckled "Oh, I plan on having fun with these guys." While Mashyuu ran to the wall Nessa ran towards the men with her sword drawn. Nessa grew up with many boys, them thinking that it was important for a girl like Nessa to learn how to defend herself, they taught her how to battle insanely well with a sword, her hands, or anything she could grab. Nessa now being able to see her opponents saw that they had stopped running and now made a box out shape around her. "Oh, well this is highly unfair," she looked around at them "For you I'm meaning."

One of them came from the right with his sword high like he was going to chop wood. Nessa switched her sword so that the hilt would be facing the man. She used it to push into his stomach, knocking the air out of him and making him topple over to catch his breath. Another came from behind her. Heh, typical she thought. She quickly turned around before the man saw that she had. She used her sword to counter the mans attack and twisted it just right so that the man was now disarmed. She grabbed a his sword and used the back of the blade with hers and hit him on the head, knocking him unconscious.

The other two seeing this thought that it would be best to come at her together. "Oh, how cute," she said "Too bad it wont change anything." With the closets one near her, she parred his strike and then slipped behind him using him as a shield from the other. The second man seeing this didn't know what to do to make sure he got Nessa and not his partner. Nessa laughed. She slipped out from behind the man, landing a solid punch in on his stomach and face. He toppled over in pain and to try and get a breath. Nessa looked at the last one. "Dang it, I wish I had more toys to play with."

The man came at her with a mighty yell. He first swung at her legs that she quickly jumped away from. The next he tried jumping and getting her from above. Nessa countered it by running to the wall and using it as if it were a trampoline to propel herself towards him. It took the man a couple seconds to realize that she wasn't on the ground but in fact next to him, he got his sword up just in time to block her strike. Though the force of her strike made the man lose the grip on his sword and it went flying. They landed close together, the man not having a sword anymore. "Fine to make it fair I'll leave my sword." Nessa offered. She threw her sword to the right and it landed in front of a tree.

As always it was the man who went after Nessa. He threw a punch to the right that Nessa dodged by ducking and she was able to get a punch in his stomach. The man staggered back but did not fall. Hmm, he's tough. I like him, she thought. The man came again this time coming with a uppercut with his right. Nessa dodged to the left. What Nessa didn't see though was that he was wanting this. He finally got a solid punch on Nessa. She jumped back stunned but happy that she could actually fight someone all out. "Now I get to really do damage!" She ran to the man like lighting. She jumped up and before the man could do anything she threw four throwing stars at the man. The landed by his feet but, caught his pants, so that he couldn't move. She came back down and started throwing punches left and right. Finally to finish him off she jumped and did a double spin kick on him. He fell, down for the count.

"Boo, I was only warming up too..." Nessa got all four men and tied them up, then ran to Mashyuu.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 28th February 2016, 11:11 pm

Mashyuu whipped around the corner of the building and was ready to cast the spell when he realized that his guild mate had taken down all the ninja's that were outside. Mashyuu frowned and walked up next to the cute woman. "You're amazing.... I was expecting to have to help you with the fight but they are all down." He glanced down at the shorter woman and patted her shoulder. He glanced inside the bank where two men were still watching to see if their friends were doing well in the battle. Mashyuu couldn't help but smile and aim a finger at the ground under one man. "Earth Dragons Spike." The ground shunted up and stabbed into one ninjas leg, then spikes grew out of it and shot into the other Ninja, knocking him out on impact. "Beautiful."
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 29th February 2016, 10:01 pm

Nessa smiled at Mashyuu's comment "Thank you." For some reason when Nessa see's that she gets to fight, she turns into a different person. She's usually quiet, doesn't really want to be the middle of attention, doesn't talk unless spoken too, and just...different. When she's fighting though she changes a lot. She doesn't know why she changes but she does, and she has found out that its better to let it happen than to try and stop it. Nessa watched as Mashyuu cast the spell that he had just been reading while she fought. Nessa was amazed at how well the spell worked to take care of two of their enemies. "That's amazing, and didn't you just finish reading it?"

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st March 2016, 2:39 am

"Yeah... I did just read it. I don't think it worked right. But that's about what I read it would do." Mashyuu said with a half light hearted tone. His gaze shifted back to Nessa and he patted her shoulder. Mashyuu nodded inside. "I counted ten men. But I only see six on the ground. Maybe we should go find them." The Earth Wizard took a step to the left and strolled into the bank and took a big whiff of air. Men and women who were in the bank were sitting with their faces on the ground.

"You should all leave... I can smell the fear on some of you and it's overwhelming." Mashyuu called out. Thirty men and women ran out the doors and Mashyuu called out to the four remaining men who were hiding in the shadows with their spells. A second spell was aimed at Mashyuu and Nessa, the spell would bind the two tightly. All the Ninjas were waiting for were the Sabertooth Wizards to move closer to each other.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 5th March 2016, 10:18 pm

"Well for only just reading it it went pretty well." Nessa complimented Mashyuu. They went into the bank and saw many men and women in the bank. Nessa could see that they were terrified, and just to prove that she was right Mashyuu yelled that they should leave cause he smell the fear on some of them. Wow, I guess that helps with a lot of things, she thougt. Nessa waited for all the running to stop so that she could be able to listen for the four other men.

When it was finally silent from all of the thundering feet Nessa listened very carefully. She heard two of them breathing from her right and the other two were passing on their left. She felt that something was very wrong. They are either planning on attacking us or they're going to use a spell on us, she thought. Well it doesn't do much at this point if I can hear them but can't see them, she thought. She looked around as if she were looking for the men even though she already knew where they were. "Mashyuu, there are two on your left and two on my right, I think they are either going to try and take us blind or use a spell, be on guard." She whispered to Mashyuu. Nessa had her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case it was an attack.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:50 am