Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux])

Aceflux
    Aceflux

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Conquerers Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bardic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Empty I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux])

Post by Aceflux 25th November 2015, 3:24 pm

Breaking and Exiting!:

Selah sighed as she looked at the vacant job board. All of them, gone just like that. Who could have guess that withing the minuscule timespan of the single day, the job board would be devoid of jobs. Guess she'd have to take a walk down to Hargeon town to try and find something to do there. About an hour later, Selah finally arrived in Hargeon town, down by the harbor. The usually animated and lively harbor was now barren and nearly vacant- save for one small ship down at the end of pier 91. Guess everything was just in a lull today, who would have guessed. Selah walked further into the large and lively town, ignoring the lifeless harbor as she searched around. The market place didnt have anything worth buying, save for a necklace out of her current price range.

Skip ahead just a bit to when Selah arrived at Hargeon park, alarms started ringing at the nearby building, and a small boom was heard. Robbers dashed out of the shipping company, their bags stuffed with sharp jewels that tore a hole in their overfilled bags. Selah heard the alarm just after the robbers had left the building, and quickly headed over. They robbers were nowhere to be found, but the had left a trail of jewels behind them, and it didnt seem like they had noticed.

HP: 100/100
    MP: 100%
    Effect's: Curse of the White Witch
    - 5% Mana Regen

Total Counter:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao2_540
    I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao1_540
    Jobs
    D - 1 | C - 0 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0 | 10Y - 0 | 100Y - 0 | E - 0
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Empty Re: I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux])

Post by Aceflux 28th November 2015, 11:30 pm

(( Roll for monster ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao2_540
    I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao1_540
    Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) Empty Re: I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux])

Post by NPC 28th November 2015, 11:30 pm

The member 'Aceflux' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) NormalMonster
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 29th November 2015, 6:36 pm

Selah let out a heavy sigh. Those thieves were clearly amateurs, they rushed out the building without even checking to see if they were in the clear. And doing it in broad daylight? Pssh easy! Selah had pulled off better crimes when drunk (Not that shed ever remember or admit to it)! She followed the trail of jewels, taking them and stuffing them into her bag along they way. This would be easy. Eventually she caught up to them, and focused on the front five. They were fast, incredibly so. It wasn't time related magic, She would be able to sense that. Selah always hated wizards who used time magic. It made her sick and utterly revolted. There was just something about it. But now, she could tell that this wasnt it. They were probably just really fast people.

Selah ran around to intercept them, blocking the five ones in the front as the rest ran past her. She could save those for later. Placing her fingers on her temples, Selah grinned and said "Memory Make: Celestial: Thirteen stars!" and like that, thirteen strikes of heavenly magic struck down like lightning. Two for each of the bandits, and the remaining three bolts hitting random bandits from the bunch. Two were remaining standing, the others collapsed on the ground with heavy burn marks from the three bolts that hit each of them.

HP: 100/100
    MP: 90% (90/100)
    - 5% Mana Regen

Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 8th December 2015, 1:39 pm

Two Bandits were still standing after that attack, and it seemed that Selah was going to have her hands full with them. She placed her finger against her temple once more, focusing her magic as she called upon one of her spells. She stuck out her other hand, and a monstrous thunderclap rang out as the Sword of Frozen Lightning formed in her hand. Selah removed her finger from her temple to hold the heavy sword with both hands, raising it up in a hostile way. The mage took off, the two bandits standing before her doing the same. Each bandit began to spin, twirling their swords as the moved to attack. Selah moved her sword to block them, the first bandit clashing his blades against the ice of her sword. Electricity flowed out from the frigid sword, shocking the bandit, causing him to drop his weapons. Selah smiled, swinging her blade at the bandit, knocking him out good.

Selah however, forgot  about the other one. The second bandit had spun around to her back, his sword striking Selah's flesh and tearing holes in her robe. Selah turned and swung the blade of ice in her hands, missing terribly and watching as the icy blade smashed against the concrete of the road. Selah sighed, pushing herself as an idea popped into her head.

HP: 80/100
    MP: 85%
    - 5% Mana Regen

Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 9th December 2015, 2:40 pm

The bandits had used a spell in order to start spinning like that, the magical energy coming from them made it clear. So, a spell that required you have at least two weapons in hand for it to even be effective? That was easy! This bandits were amateur level, and Selah knew the best way to beat the last one standing: use his own magic against him! She recast Memory Make: Sword of Frozen Lightning, the large icy blade forming in her left hand. With alot of effort, Selah summoned the sword in her other hand, the weight of the two large chunks of ice making it difficult to keep her arms up. She may have been able to cast spells easily, but physical work wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world. Now with the large icy sabers in hand, Selah cracked a smile towards the thief as he began to spin once more. She lifted the large chunks of ice, crossing them in front of her as the spinning fiend colliding directly.

The bandit staggered back after his attack was blocked, casting another spell, her magical energy quickly getting used up. Most wizards knew their limit on magic (Though for some, it seemed as if they didnt even have a limit when it came to spell casting), but Selah tended to use up her magic rather quickly in battle. She casted the one spell that made her magical arsenal one of the most diverse in all of Fiore. Memory Make: Copy.

MP: 60%
    - 5% Mana Regen
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 9th December 2015, 3:17 pm

Selah felt her body lurch forward, starting into a spin as the spell took effect. Within moments Selah's body was a spinning tornado of  frozen fury, colliding with the bandit as he tried to block. The much smaller blades of the bandit were quickly knocked out of his hands by Selah's much larger swords of ice. She kept spinning, knocking the thief aside as the icy swords shattered against his body, Selah stumbling out of the spin as the spell ended. She turned around to look at the fallen bandit, still dizzy from all the spinning. Authorities arrived, and she took her leave. Don't need to get involved in that, after all she had been a bit rough with the last  bandit. Selah ducked into a back alley, taking off after the rest of the thieves with hopes to find out where they were going.

She caught up with them, staying behind them in the shadows to avoid being detected as she looked for where they were going. They were still leaving behind that trail of jewels, not very surprising. Selah looked ahead, seeing the pier, mostly empty except for one boat parked at the very end. Bingo, that was their plan, steal the jewels then hop on a boat to get away. Selah took off, pushing her way through the large group of bandits to get ahead. She stopped them in their tracks, smiling as some of them got ready to attack and the rest took off.

MP: 65%
    - 5% Mana Regen
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th December 2015, 3:17 pm

The member 'Aceflux' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I Remember a Bank Heist (Private Job for Selah Bell [Aceflux]) NormalMonster
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 9th December 2015, 5:43 pm

The ones that had stayed behind were the same as the last, small and scrawny hooligans with swords. Not too hard to deal with, no not at all. She could just take them all out like she had before. The would be of course, if they hadn't already moved to attack. The five bandits spun around, their bodies just a blur as they moved towards Selah, Two of the three directly colliding with her, the others completely missing and crashing into each other behind her. The robbers grimaced at her as she staggered back, Selah's robe torn to pieces, her everyday clothing intact under. She tossed aside the ruined garment, placing a finger on her temple, looking to get this over with quickly.

Selah cast Memory Make: Thirteen Stars like she had before, the red shirt and baggy black pants she was wearing blowing with the winds as bolts of celestial energy came thundering down from the sky, two bolts for each bandit. The remaining three stuck down three random bandits, leaving two standing like before. Selah smiled, Casting her next spell: Memory Make: Sword of Frozen Lightning. She took off, running at the bandits, swinging the sword and knocking one aside. Four down, one to go. Selah swung her sword, missing. She swung again and again, missing each time. This bandit was just to fast! She swung one last time, the bandit moving behind her to strike.

HP: 40/100
    MP: 50%
    - 5% Mana Regen
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 9th December 2015, 6:07 pm

The crook began to spin again, but Selah was ready. She turned, blocking it with her sword, watching as it shattered against the bandit's steel blades. Selah sighed, glaring at the bandit as she slid under him, and took him down from behind with a good strong hit to the back of the skull. Authorities bean showing up again, as Selah ducked into the shadows once more. She started her hunt for the thieves once more, She didnt plan on fighting them anymore, she was pretty beat up. She ran down the street that sided the pier, looking at that one sole boat down at the end that the robbers were headed for. It looks like they had been the ones to build it, and it wasn't a publicly owned boat. She could take that out without any legal trouble. She snuck her way up to the boat, watching as the crooks ran down the pier, pushing innocent bystanders out of the way and into the water.

These guys were in a hurry, and Selah knew watching their boat get torn to pieces would shake them up quite a bit. As they arrived, Selah jumped out from behind a crate, the group of bandits stopping in the tracks with angry looks on their faces. She smiled, and crossed her arms as they began to shout and yell at her.

"Hey, whats your deal? Cant you just let us small time crooks get away with something dont you?" One said, the rest all shouting in agreement.

MP: 55%
    - 5% Mana Regen
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 15th January 2016, 11:02 pm

With a sigh, Selah looked up at them, a grin on her face. "Oh, I don't think robbing a bank is small time. I mean, you did make some really, and i mean really, bad mistakes there. For example, not checking the bag you used to hold the jewels. It had a hole in it you morons." She said with a chuckle. She placed her finger on her temple and began to cast her spell, turning her head to look at the crude ship they were going to use to escape. It wasn't the town property, and most likely not insured, so Selah knew just what to do. "Memory Make: Thirteen Stars!" She recited, thirtenn bolts of celestial energy coming down and ripping holes through the ship, the thing starting to sink rather the fast.

Selah turned back to the crooks, all of them furious. Selah smiled and said "Well, I gotta go boys, be sure to tell the authorities who stopped you: Selah Bell!" She said, before dashing off and diving into the water below. Sure, ruined her clothes but a cool exit was so worth it there!
    MP: 50%
    - 5% Mana Regen
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 15th January 2016, 11:28 pm

Selah eventually crawled out of the water at the other side of the dock's, shaking herself off, her torn up cloak dripping wet. Eh, she was gonna get it replaced anyways- like she usually had to do after a job. Good thing they weren't to expensive. She sighed as she trekked back to the train station to go back to the guild hall. By the time the train arrived her clothing had dried off, making things much easier (Though still uncomfortable, seeing as it stuck to her body still). She fell asleep on the train, the ride long and boring, waking just before the trip ended. Selah hopped off the train and yawned, heading for the guild grounds, the long walk ahead not fun for her. Still thought she eventually arrived with a groan, walking up the one of the housing towers to her room, changing clothes into her more casual slacks and red sweater, before heading down to the main hall. The chatter surprised her- usually the guild wasn't this full, everyone tended to be out on a job. But this was pleasant none the less as jumped in on a conversation she heard.
    Total Counter:

Jobs
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 15th January 2016, 11:58 pm

Selah slumped into her room a few hours later, a giddy grin on her face. The chat had grown into a full blown party throughout the guild, and as Selah always did during a party- she got drunk. Drunk and Drunker. It always happened, it was a bit of a problem, but nothing her system couldn't handle. She tossed herself onto the bed, and dozed off slightly. This had been an eventful day, but then again there were rarely days that weren't. She started off in the park then ended up in the dock waters after fighting off a group of bandits that had robbed a bank. How often do people go through stuff like that? Regardless, she was finally getting into the swing of guild life, and out of the norm of her old pampered life back at the bell manor. And after that reflection, Selah slipped into sleep.
    Total Counter:

Jobs

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:30 am