Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open)

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blank Slate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Empty The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open)

Post by Heyyew 7th February 2016, 7:22 pm

A blind date. She still didn’t get that name. She wasn’t blind., but Civi had insisted that she at least give it a shot. So here she was. This holiday, Valentines. While it wasn’t quite the holiday yet she could taste it in the air. A holiday centered around love… Suzuran stared at the lily that was the center piece of the table. Civi had told her this was the way that her date would know who she was. She then looked around at the restaurant around her, wondering if her blind date had made it here yet.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Empty Re: The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open)

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th February 2016, 1:55 pm

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Nice%202_zpskiwaehaj

- Kite

Kite couldn’t believe that he was actually here, there was a lingering feeling flooding the whole kingdom which all stemmed from the fact that the holiday of love Valentine's Day was fast approaching. Kite had never celebrated the holiday in his young life nor had he had a real desire to. Kite could be charming given the correct motivation but as far as his luck with the ladies was concerned it didn’t quite exist. So as it would naturally be with Valentine’s Day fever sweeping the nation Kite decided to stick around his guild hall away from the festivities and all the lovey dovey stuff and be among those who wouldn’t be taking part in the celebrations. “Hey hot head, not going out to see any ladies tonight?” the guild mate asked the Flame Demon slayer in a not so subtle way but he had to admit being called hot head was a good way to catch his attention and looked up at his guildmate with a blank expression. ”Not today my friend. Too much gooey love fests going on throughout town. I’m just gonna stay in and find something else to do.“ he said with his mind shifting to the notion of working out for the night and crashing early however his guild mate wouldn’t stand for it and decided to come at Kite with a challenge of sorts, it was a game of cards with the stakes being interesting to say the least. “Well you see Kite I find myself in a situation. I got signed up for this blind date thing by a buddy as a prank and actually got matched with someone.” Kite shrugged ”Neat story but what does that have to do with my going out or not?“ he asked which made the man raise his index finger and wiggled it back and forth “didn’t let me finish. Any way you see I had planned on going to a party in town and don’t feel like going but alas I can’t ditch my date. That is where you come in you think you can help a brother out?” Kite didn’t move he just closed his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest ”Not interested.“ with that being the answer he had expected to hear some sort of protest but when his eyes opened up he was greeted by a grin. “Fine, how about a game of cards. I win you go if you win I leave you be deal?” Kite heard the stakes and gave him a glare ”and lemme guess, I refuse you don’t leave me be?“ but that got only a grin as an answer. ”Fine.“

About an hour had passed since the game's end and Kite’s air ship was already landing on a landing pad in Oak town where the date would be waiting for him. He was dressed in an all black suit with matching pair of shoes and Black tie. His long blue hair was pulled back in a ponytail that reached past the center of his back and he hated it despite looking pretty sharp. After departing from the ship he made his way to the designated Restaurant but made sure to stop by and picked up a bouquet of flowers from one of the shops along the way. ”I’ll take those.“ he said the clerk passing the money to the clerk while picking the bouquet of blue colored roses and continued on his way to where his date was sitting and waiting for him. He had entered the door of the restaurant and took the seat at the table with a singular flower in a vase as the centerpiece and across the table from him was his date who was waiting for him. He didn’t know her name but smiled at her from across the table ”Hey there, I guess I'm your date. My name is Kite nice to meet you.“ he extended his hand out for a gentle handshake.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Gvf4gD8
    Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) Empty Re: The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open)

Post by Heyyew 15th February 2016, 2:41 pm

Roses are red, violets are blue. So went the tune. But as it was she’d only ever seen blue or black roses. Where were these red roses? Were they things of myth or legend? Suzuran looked to her date’s hand, stiff as a board. What was this gesture? She wished that her creator had included this information. There were so many things about these humans that she simply did not understand. Suzuran could not help but feel that she was missing every time she walked into a room. A whole world of subtext that she simply wasn’t cued into.

The meaning of this gesture eluded her as well. “My name is Suzuran.” She replied. The pale woman was quite the oddity, on top of not shaking his hand there was something… Off about her. There was not a spark of emotion in her, she was simply deadpan. There wasn’t even the slightest bit of sparkle in her eyes.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th February 2016, 2:14 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) VjAvM1A

- Kite

He let his hand hang out there still fully extended for a moment longer then he would have anticipated. All it was that he was doing was a simple handshake, the typical greeting when meeting someone new but he could tell by her facial expressions and the way she looked at his hand that she wasn't aware of what to do with it. She instead simply replied to his greeting with her name but said it with no emotion whatsoever which really caught his attention and made him curious to who she was exactly and why she seemed odd to him. That feeling aside he got her name and that was good start of things right? So he rolled with it”Suzuran…that's a really nice name I'm pleased to meet you“ which he was but he sorta hoped she wouldn't realize that he wasn't her original date but would try his best to make sure she had fun. ”are you hungry we can order something if you'd like before we explore the town“ he offered her as an idea for the start of their date. Truth be told he wasn't usually one for formal dates such as this but it could be a good opportunity to get dating experience under his belt. While waiting for a waiter to come by he figured he would keep the conversation going ”so Suzuran have you been to Oak before?“
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 29th February 2016, 1:40 am

“No.” Said Suzuran, who had seen very little of the world at all. She did not realize that he was not her original date, it had been a blind date after all. And even if she had realized he wasn’t the same person, she simply would not care. One human was the same as another to her, and it wasn’t like he had any fluffy ears or tail to pet. Black Rose was full of those. “I am not hungry. Though if you are hungry you should eat.” As an ice elemental she did not eat as others did, not having a stomach to do so. But he was a human, probably, and thus would want food. She would explain why she was not hungry, but wanted to keep the fact that she was an ice elemental under wraps. It was a big weakness for her- she could be easily melted by a powerful enough fire mage. Then she’d be dead…
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 10th March 2016, 9:00 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

The Deaf Leading the Blind... Not a bad plan actually(open) VjAvM1A

- Kite

Kite to notice of her continuous lack of emotion as she spoke but her answer of no for this particular question made things a bit easier in a sense. He had never been to Oak town himself he had only passed by once or twice while traveling for work but her singular word answer made it difficult to tell if she was at all interested in exploring the town that was unfamiliar to the both of them. He had asked if she was hungry to which she replied she was not but insisted that if he were hungry that he should eat but truth be told he wasn't hungry whatsoever ”I'm not very hungry myself“ he said to her but deciding to smile at her he stood up from his chair and extended his hand palm up ”So since neither of us are hungry why don't we got and see the sights? I should be more fun than sitting in a restaurant right?“he asked her and waited for her to take his hand. ”Let's blow this Popsicle stand.“ he said with a hint of excitement in his voice. However his being in the dark of what she was could prove problematic in the near future.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:21 am