Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Laurette Aldaine

Laurette
    Laurette

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Laurette Aldaine

Post by Laurette 6th February 2016, 11:34 pm

History/Story
    History/Roleplay Sample:
    Laurette was born into a rich family. She had her mother, her father, anything a child could ask for. Her parents both loved her dearly. They never mistreated her, they never would even yell at her. Laurette would go to a school were she had many friends, and participated in the drama club. She loved acting it was her passion. She would often tell her parents she was going to be a famous actress when she grew up, and it wasn't a lie there was no doubt she was amazing at acting.
    She was quiet the happy child. She was known for being very sweet, and caring of others. Everything was perfect. Laurette didn't want a thing to change, but fate had other plans.

Laurette raced home from school. She had a test in her hand that she had just gotten an A on, and couldn't wait to show her parents. She slowly opened the door to the house, with a large smile on her face as she yelled out into the house, "Mom, Dad! I got an-" She stopped instantly as she noticed there was a doctor in the house, and her dads eyes were tearing up.
     She let him be for the moment as she looked for her mom to figure out what was wrong with dad. She slowly walked into her parents large bedroom as she saw her mom asleep on the bed. She walked over to the bed and nudged her mom, "Mom, what's wrong with dad?" She asked, and got no response. She nudged her arm harder as she had a bad feeling weighing down her heart. "Mom?!" She said louder as she was almost pushing her mom now, "Mom?! Wake up! What's wrong?!" She yelled out as tears built up in her eyes. She felt a hand on her should, and looked up seeing her dad through the blurr of tears in her eyes. He was smiling, but she saw tears were filling his eyes too. She's gone." He spoke softly as he hugged Laurette tightly.
    Laurette looked at the doctor with dull eyes, "Why, why is she dead?! What happened to her." As she spoke her voice slowly got louder. The doctor looked at her sympatheticly "She died of a heart attack. When I got here she was near death, I'm sorry I couldn't save her. I believe it was stress induced." The doctor said solemnly. She looked at the docter with rage, "then... Get.....OUT!" She screamed as she pushed the doctor out of the bedroom, and then the house. She slammed the door in his face, as a large echo filled the large house. That entire day, no more words were spoke in the house, it was void of sound, and empty feeling.

Laurette and her father didn't speak for a while. Days, weeks, sometimes even a month would go by without them having a real conversation. The most they would speak was a hello, or goodbye.
    About a year after her moms death her father started to drink, a lot. There were many times were he'd come home late at night, and verbally slap Laurette by saying, "You're the reason she died. If you didn't put so much stress on her by making her manage everything you did, then she wouldn't have died. SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU WEREN'T HERE! " Every time he said something along these lines Kaylin believed it more, and more until it started braking her spirit. He'd often lock her in her room for days until she'd admit her 'guilt' for killing her mother. She slowly started braking more, and more until she felt nothing at all. Her entire family was broken now. Her father only seemed to feel rage, and Laurette felt nothing.

Laurette knew her father was still good, he had just broken himself after moms death. He stopped making money for the family. They had enough money saved up to keep the same financial life they lived. He also would berily move. He would rarely get up to feed himself. So Laurette would get food for him. She took care of her father during those dark days. During these times she would often skip school, and go to magic lessons to learn Dark Maker Magic. She eventually got pretty good at it. She used it to perform small tricks in the streets to earn money for food.
        Finally a young woman with long white hair, and a pretty face visited. Father said he had invited her over for a date. This brought a light back into Laurettes life. For the first time in a long time. She thought there was hope.

Laurette had been sitting in her room reading a book when she heard the door bell ring. She walked down stairs to see who was there, when she saw her father with a smile on his face. This was strange in itself. She saw at the door stood a young woman. She shared many characteristics as mom did. Laurette looked at the woman with dull lifeless eyes. The woman smiled and spoke with a soft sweet voice, "Hello I'm Claire, you must be Alexander, and this is your daughter Laurette. Am I correct?" She spoke as dad quickly replied, "Yes! You're more beautiful than I imagined." He exclaimed.
        Claire blushed shyly, "Why thank you, This place is-" Dad interrupted her as he spoke quickly with excitement in his voice. "Follow, I have prepared dinner in the main dining room." Claire and dad walked into the dinning room. Laurette soon followed behind.
    A feast awaited in the dining room. Laurette sat down and ate a little as she listened to their conversations. She later got up, and headed to the bathroom.
    Once she came back she noticed the conversations had stopped. There were strange men in the room. They were strong looking, and had guns in their hands. "What going-" Laurette stopped as she saw Claire holding a gun against dads head, and then
    BOOM!
    She had pulled the trigger. Dad fell to the floor. Laurette rushed over to her fathers side. He was already dead. She looked up a Claire and her mercanaries with a dull expression as Claire approached Laurette with a knife. " Ohh, what a tragic scene. Breaks the heart. Your daddy just told me where the vault in the house is, and how to get in it, if it let you live. I'm not exactly the best at keeping my promises, and there can't be any witnesses that might tell authorities. I'm sorry to break you heart, but because of the previously mentioned reasons, I can't let you live." She held the knife up to Laurettes shoulder and dug it into it as she slowly slid down her shoulder . Blood oozed from the deep indention on her shoulder, but Laurette didn't care how much it hurt. She was done with seeing her parents dead, she was done with people like Claire that killed for no reason. So if you can't beat them, join them. A sword made of darkness appeared in Laurettes hand as she quickly stabbed Clair in the heart. Laurettes face remained without emotion as she slowly pulled the sword out, "Silly Claire, you can't break a heart, if it's already broken." She uttered as 4 swords appeared in the air that quickly flew towards the mercanaries. They attempted to dodge, but it was to late. The swords broke through their chests, spilling blood every where.
       Laurette looked at her hands. They were covered in blood. She wasn't sure what she had just done for a few moments, and then realized. Something that she had felt in a long time swept over it was emotion. It wasn't sorrow, or fear though, it was satisfaction. She enjoyed having emotion again, but a few moments later it vanished back to nothing. "I haven't felt anything in so long, and after killing multiple people it has come back to me." She concluded that killing was the only way to feeling anything at all.

She patched up the wound in her shoulder, and started running to get out of town before she was caught. She got so addicted to the feeling of emotions again, and brutally murdered anyone she came upon in the town that day. She left behind a trail of blood where ever she went while she wandered aimlessly from town to town.

She was wanted in many places for all the murders she commited that day, and other she commited on her way to find a guild. Her journey ended at the entrance to the dark guild Savage Skull.

Face Claim: Sora Kasugano /Yosuga no Sora

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Laurette Aldaine Sig_so13
    Magic - History

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:50 am