Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gang Ambassador (Job, Kazyto)

Gang Ambassador (Job, Kazyto) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gang Ambassador (Job, Kazyto)

Post by Guest 7th February 2016, 12:46 pm

He wondered when the man had learned about the whereabouts of said leader, but then his mind wandered off to imagining what this leader looked like. What he got was someone along the lines of a delinquent, so an older teenager with either a soul patch or five o'clock shadow, or any other facial hair of those sorts. Just something that was tough looking. For his apparel, he was thinking something along the lines if a black leather, whether it his pants or a jacket.

Seeing as how Mitsuo was running around, he was guessing that he was leading. He was following him on horseback throughout motor city. When he stopped he hopped off and followed him. "Doesn't look like a really cool hideout. Race you in!" Letting his kid side out, he had rushed in, into a room filled with kids, most of them surrounded a teenager that was playing cards. "Who's the boss here?"

14/15
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 7th February 2016, 1:04 pm

When Kazyto walked into the building, Mitsuo went in on his tail, making sure that the two of them kept close, not sure what to expect. Walking into the room where the last conscious child had whispered to them that their boss would be, he took everything in, making sure he would remember it all. There were several children's voices in the room, some young and some old, but all of them still way too young to be in a gang. Mitsuo made his way through into the room behind Kazyto, hearing him ask which one was the leader. The kids all looked up from what they were doing, the oldest kid sitting at the card table looking up towards the two of them. The rest of the kids began brandishing makeshift weapons such as clubs, some of them holding kitchen knives, but the boy at the table didn't even flinch.

"Who wants to know?" He asked, his voice was calm and collected, which surprised Mitsuo. Mitsuo wasn't a fan of large crowds, and especially when they looked like they were going to jump him, but he decided that this wasn't the time to worry about that.

"We're from Fairy Tail," Mitsuo flashed the mark on the top of his hand before continuing. "We're here to get you kids to stop what you're doing. We don't want to fight, but we also aren't above taking you out if we have to, as some of your friends have already found out." He noticed the feeling in the room shift when he said those words, the kids around their boss all mumbling among themselves as the boss spoke once more.

"You're going to come beat up a bunch of kids?" He looked towards Kazyto and nodded, "You have thirty seconds to convince me not to have you killed right now."

15/15

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th February 2016, 1:29 pm

This leader seemed like a reckless one, he new how to deal with his kind: Put some fear into them.
    "Well, you see, there's a big difference in strength here, doesn't matter numbers. You see, my friend over here knocked out 3 of your men single handed. And I've been itching for a fight all day." He purposely left the part where he knocked out a little kid out of it. "So if you wanna see what a Fairy Tail wizard can do, you can attack, but just to let you know, those kids from earlier are seriously injured."

One look at the leader's face an you could see that he wasn't much of a fighter. He made a whistle noise, and all of the kids around them put their weapons back down. And with that the noise went back to silence. "You know how to make a deal wizards. We'll stand down. For now." And with that, Kazyto left the building.

16/15
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 7th February 2016, 1:37 pm

Mitsuo chuckled at Kazyto's words, they were perfect. It was exactly what the fearful leader of the children's gang needed to hear. As he walked out of the room Mitsuo nodded towards them, committing their faces to memory before walking out behind his partner. He was very happy that he didn't have to fight more children, already feeling bad enough that they had to fight the first group. After making sure someone would take care of the children they had fought earlier, Mitsuo went and talked to Kazyto.

"Hey man, I think we worked pretty well together." He smiled and held out a hand to shake Kazyto's, and whether or not he choose to take that hand, Mitsuo would still say his next line. "I know this might seem like an odd question, but I just joined Fairy Tail. I don't suppose you'd be interested in forming a team? Maybe doing some more jobs together in the future?" He left the answer up to his guild mate, not sure what he would say but figuring he would put it out there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th February 2016, 1:53 pm

He put his hand on his chin to think over what Mitsuo had just said. Forming a team? He was hella interested, so he was probably gonna say yes. No, he was definitely gonna say yes.
    "Yeah sure. With your... what ever you call your magic, and my berserker magic, we'd be a great team. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your rank?" He reached out and shook Mitsuo's hand. He could see this team working out. Though they weren't the strongest team in fairy tail, they were probably the smallest, but that just means they have the most potential.

"So how are you gonna get back to the guild hall? If you need a ride, I'm sure Ruin wouldn't mind a second person on her back." He petted his pony, which was now in it's pony form. "Hey! Don't just give random people offers to ride on my back!" He let out a laugh at the pony's remark. "Just shut up and turn into a horse." With a snort, it did what was told, and Kazyto hopped on it's back, and put his hand out to Mitsuo. "C'mon."
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 7th February 2016, 2:02 pm

Mitsuo smiled once more, taking Kazyto's hand and mounting the horse with him. He hadn't been in Fairy Tail all that long, but they already made him feel like a family, and he loved every second of it. He was excited at the prospect of being on a team now, something that he hadn't thought too much of before, but he knew he wanted to do. It was a great way to really get to know someone. "Memory Make magic, that's what I use. It's not very common." He said as they headed back towards Magnolia Town and to the guild hall, where they would be able to relax after a job well done...

[Exit Thread]

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:09 am