Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When Aces Die...

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

When Aces Die... Empty When Aces Die...

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th January 2016, 2:37 pm

'A
    long time had passed since I joined this guild...' the letter started out. It was a simple piece of parchment attached to the job notice board with a silver dagger stuck in it. '...and since then I've had so many adventures. I've become much stronger, though I'm sure our enemies would disagree. Since joining, I've realized many things about myself... I've learned that I'm not a human, that... this power I have was the product of some experiment done on Thunder Island. I've learned that the reason I look this young, is becase I never actually grew... But I've also come to accept that I'll never truly be human. While in this guild, I've lost my first, and best friend Taranis when he betrayed me. I've also gained a younger sister, though by now I've come to know her as my daughter... I know I've laughed here, I've cried, and I've watched others do the same. I've experienced being powerful, and being powerless. This guild has been the best home I'd ever had that I can remember, but I'm afraid my time here, for now is over.' the letter continued, the writing was somewhat different from Lexa's normal penmenship... as if there was sadness when it was written.

The letter continued on a second page. 'I must leave this place I call home to set out on my own and find out who, or what the hell I am. I sat idly by, waiting for an audience with my guild master so I could ask her aid... but I didn't know who I was waiting for... I have records beyond records, video, photos, and text of me being around my guild... Wolfe Raijin, Izayuki Hyojin, Marschal, Kakuma Blackflower, Elyx Reiaki, and more... but I can't remember any of you...' a tear drop has smudged out the ink for the next few words... upon very close examination it reavealed to say 'I'm so sorry.'

Of all the names of people from this guild, the only one that stood out was Kayla Croft. She was someone I met some time ago, when she'd first arrived. We were assigned to take down a ship of slavers, and if at all possible capture the slaver's leaders. I... I don't know why, but she's the only one of you I remember. For some reason, when I saw her fighting... I'd felt like she were family, real family, even though our records say otherwise.' The second page was cut short, the beginning of the letter 'I' was all that was seen for the start of the next sentence, or maybe it was a "T..."

The third page of the letter begins immediately with a tear mark, and words written inside, letting those who read know Lexa had waited to stop crying before coming back to the letter. 'As of this moment... I, Alexandria Lexicus Grimoire hearby deam that I am unfit to be your Ace of Petals. I am far too unstable... just as my creators said I was. I'm irrisponsible, so much so that I can't remember the name of my own team-mate. I'm not strong enough to help carry my guild, but I know that there are others who are. I am unsure who to reccomend to take up my former position as I do not remember any of you... but I am certain whoever does will be far better than I ever could hope to be. With that said, Miss Blackflower, I can't remember your face at all... but I know we've met many times. You'll find my room to have the wallpaper, curtains, and bed all stripped. I've cleared my desk and burned any documents Omen can use to track me, as well as tore out my personal tracker and smashed it to bits. I've erased all data logs of my magic, items, as well as Lillian's by sneaking into your room and doing it from your personal terminal. The only data Omen currently has on me is my name, and the fact that I was once one of them. I don't know when I'm coming back... I don't know where I'm going exactly, but the general area is 'wherever my answers are.'

'To all my dear guild members, those I don't know, those I will never meet, and those I never got the opportunity of meeting, I love you all... my wonderful brothers and sisters.'
    the letter stops, the rest of the page filled with tear markings signaling Lexa feeling great pain from having to leave her home. At the bottom it read "~Signed with love, Alexandria Lexicus Grimoire, ex-Ace of Petals."

--5 Hours Earlier--

Lexa woke up, a sullet look on her face as the last day of her one week vacation had come to a close. It was during this time that the young woman had contemplated her existance, searching her soul for a purpose for her being... and come up dry. She'd been growing restless recently, finding out more and more flaws within herself as she began to get closer to her guildmates or rather, they got closer to her. Lillian had already packed her bag, taking with her a single set of clothing aside from those she were wearing as well as a towel and her hair brush. At her waist was a small, silver dagger and at her neck was her mother's locket. "You woke up early huh..." Lexa said in a calm voice, her eyes looked as though she hadn't slept at all. Lillian nodded with a sullen look on her face. "Got your passport?" Lexa asked. Lillian nodded again, pulling he small card from her shirt pocket and then sliding it back in. Lexa grabbed the bag she'd packed before going to bed. Inside it contained a spare set of clothes, a towel, some fishing and hunting supplies, a few small bags of jerky, some cash, and a water purifyer she'd taken from research and development. Lexa grabbed all her stuff and using her dissipation ability transported everything... her desk, papers, filled trash bags, Black Rose's bed, and everything else she wasn't going to take with her down to a pile of wood and gasoline she'd prepared earlier in the week. Finally, she teleported to her room again and grabbed Lillian before doing the same to go back. Lexa lit a match and tossed it onto the fire, and waited the whole three hours it took to burn it all. Lexa made sure that the pile of ashes was truly, nothing but ashes before she took Lillian back to the guild hall. Lexa walked up to the job notice board and placed her letters on it, and slammed a dagger into them. The dagger was covered in fingerprints, but none of them were Lexa's. The prints belonged to every last person in Lavantir port, it was a clever plan Lillian came up with where she went to everyone asking them to tell them what they though she'd scratched into the side of the dagger. The scratchings were obscure, and didn't actually look like anything... but the amount of oil, dirt, and scents on the object would make it so no one could track her whereabouts. All bases covered, Lexa and Lillian disappeared without a trace.
    WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:07 pm