Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Im very new to this

rgjordan24
    rgjordan24

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Information Im very new to this

Post by rgjordan24 17th January 2016, 4:57 am

Hey everyone, I am a huge fan of fairytail and have been watching the anime for a long time. i just really want to get a feel for this because i honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I would really appreciate any help that anyone would be willing to offer. Like i said i am a huge fan of the anime so i desprarly want this rp to work out. Once i get the hang of it ill love it, but until that point i sincerely need some guidance.

My main concern is starting my character as i have no idea how to do so. I tried readig the rules and such, but they were unclear to me and i had a hard time understanding them. if anyone is willing to help a noob like me i would be more than greatful.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.

Information Re: Im very new to this

Post by Guest 17th January 2016, 5:39 am

Follow this guide step by step.

For creating a character, scroll down the homepage of the website until you find a board titled "Registration", then look at it's subboards until you find "Character Registration". Click on that, then look through its subboards until you find a subboard titled "WIP Character Section" or "WIP Section", whichever it's titled. After that, you'll want to look for a stickied thread titled "Character Template" or something similar to that. Copy and paste that template into newly started thread. If you don't know how to start a new thread, go back to the WIP Character Section board and scroll until you find a button that says "Add Reply". Once you paste the template into the box, just follow what the things say in the parentheses, but remember to delete the parentheses from the template as well.

Also, welcome to the site, and if you have anymore questions, feel free to message me. ^^
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Information Re: Im very new to this

Post by ivyleaf33 17th January 2016, 3:12 pm

Marshy couldn't have explained it any more clearly ^

Well, besides that, welcome to the site! Don't worry, we have rpers of all levels here, so you should be fine ^^ Pop into the cbox on the home page if you need anything, there's usually people willing to help in there ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Im very new to this B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 11:04 am