Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only)

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) Empty The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only)

Post by Rowan Protegan 11th January 2016, 8:30 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

The sun was just hiding behind the horizon as it sank lower, almost as if it were submerging itself into the ocean. The sky dazzled with all sorts of bright colors, from deep orange, to blood red as the heavens announced another days end. Rowan was enjoying the view from a small rowing boat that bobbed with the ocean waves, easily moved by the current. Turning his attention away from the sunset, and to the East, Rowan watched as the land of Midi drew closer and closer. He wasn’t alone on the boat, of course. The mage was joined by his fellow guild mates, two who were doing the hard rowing. Just a few minutes ago, Rowan and his guild mates were enjoying themselves on an impressive galleon, up until the point when the sailors had kicked them off their ship. They had explained that they could go no further, but thankfully, the Great and Magnificent Guildmaster Ardere had provided them with this small skiff. Rowan solemnly studied the faces that shared the boat with him, mentally preparing himself for the mission at hand. The plasma mage was a bit saddened knowing that the guild master wouldn’t be joining them, but his disappointment was shaken away by confidence in his guildmates. After all, they weren’t completely helpless, the Head of Resilience, Ace Enola was joining in on this mission. With a burst of inspiration, Rowan urged the rowers on, “C’mon! We’re almost there!”

A few minutes later, the skiff hit the sandy beach of Midi land, and Rowan was one of the first few off of the boat. The mage quickly took a moment to stretch out his cramped limbs from the relatively long rowboat ride, and he did a few jumping jacks while he was at it. With his body once again in tip top shape, Rowan turned to get his first close up look at Midi. Instantly his eyes were dazzled by the immense amount of natural beauty that filled the landscape, but the moment quickly passed due to Rowan’s lack of aesthetic appreciation. Shaking his head, Rowan turned his eyes to his allies, waiting for any sort of initiative or command.

((364 Words))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) Empty Re: The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only)

Post by Jackson Hyde 12th January 2016, 8:55 pm

He didn't really know why but Ardere was determined to have him do this guild only mission. the boat was annoying since they mentioned that they needed to row to shore and that alone was troublesome. " Next time around I say we drag that Bartender with us." the Dragon slayer would say even though he knew that none of them but one knew what he was. Jackal. I hope Jackal does not let theses others know that I am a slayer right away. He hoped that no one there in that little ass row boat had telepathy. as they continued he was to sick to do anything from the boat and that alone would give it away. from all of the different scents he was getting it was hard to tell whos scent was whos.

The water gave a nice smell but the rest from the ship to this little row boat in which the IH chosen member had to be on was just crazy. He wondered what Ardere was thinking when he asked him to go on this mission. I hope no one touches me in this bow it would be a really bad day. his thoughts where right but he couldn't help it. He would sit in the vary back and let the other members of this job sit near the middle and the front of the boat. He thought that he would be fine in the back since his motion sickness was always a pain when they needed to take anything that was not a friend. He would be glad when they were at the shore and the boat stopped moving." There it is the Shores of Midi..." THey had to get this over with and this was going to be the one thing that people hated. They were fighting Shinobi from a clan of water who could easily rival his strength or surpass it. As Dragon slayer he had little experience with the outside world an this made it just weird for him.

" Don't let your Guard down from this point on. we are comrades so lets start thinking of a plan using our strengths." a simple suggestion but still one that made a lot of sense. There goal was to infiltrate the garrison and destroy everything in the process. A simple task suited for one of there Dragon Slayer. " Jackal DO NOT say anything about me to them". he would say that phrase leaning to where Jackal was sitting wanting to keep the others in the dark about what he is. He knew that the Motion sickness was almost a dead giveaway but he still wanted to play it off as if he was not a dragon slayer.

OOC: Little Note.

THis color is Talking
    this color is thoughts

Last edited by Kiari Cold on 19th January 2016, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) Empty Re: The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only)

Post by El J. Dawnson 13th January 2016, 10:11 am

moondust.

The day was ending and the group of IH's mages were close to the shores of Midi. Up to a point they were travelling in a large ship, however they were currently in a small boat. Barely. They barely fit in the boat. El was pretty relaxed, seeming to ignore the fact that he used fire and the enemy water. It was due to Enola tagging along that he wasn't worried about anything. Their manpower was most likely more than enough to deal with the water clan.
    As they were reaching the shore, El took a momment to look around. Ehhhh...! It really is beautiful here. It would make a perfect place for a port city when I conquer it. Too bad the water clan doesn't use this place to its full potential. Nah...who am I kidding? Ardere was pretty clear about us not conquering anyone's land. Meh.

A bit before the boat was docked, Kiari spoke up. He was suggesting they come up with a plan. "Yeah seems like the most logical thing to do." Before the strategy meeting could start El smirked. "Though I should warn you. We have someone here that is a bit, specia... It was then that Kiari grabbed him and leaned in to tell him no to reveal any information about his magic. "Don't worry, I will not." whispered the white haired mage.

El messed a bit with his lip piercings before continuing. "Let's ignore this little incident. So as I was saying. I am using fire, so water is kinda my weak spot. Don't worry though I don't need protection. All I need is for you to create some shadows for me." It was when he finished his words that Jackal's eyes became a darker hue for a second. He returned to his normal, quiet posture and waited for their arival on Midi.

Truth to be told El had no problem with water. Lucifer's flames were not weak to it. However, telling his guildmates these things was a good thing to do. It was possible that this would make them create a lot of shadows for him to use. It had been a really long time since El had used the abilities his ancestors gifted to him. But the day had come. The shadows would once again bring anarchy. The hawk would be covered in blood and the demon in flames.

398 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

OOC:

Last edited by El J. Dawnson on 20th January 2016, 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) Gokude10
    The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 15th January 2016, 5:27 pm

All around, the wind blows
    We would only hold on to let go

Pale blue eyes looked around lazily at the coastline as their little skiff bounced through the water. Alye sar near the back of the craft with her arms crossed and her legs covered by her feathered cloak. She was supposed to be paddling but the wood had been so weak, when she put any actual strength on it - it shattered. She just sighed and cast a great breeze from the ocean to hit the coast and churn the waves. The accelerated current pulled them in faster than a row paddle possibly could.

She looked over in her new guildmates direction as they talked amongst themselves. She'd seen some odd people in Eclipse Soul, but a lot of the people in this guild took the cake. Still, being in a guild felt good. The spot on her mid thigh that held her new tattoo tickled a bit as she thought about it. She hadn't really been a member of Infinity Hydra long. She didn't even know any of the people she was in this boat with. They may know her or her reputation, but personally? No. Alye didn't even want to come along to this excursion but after Ardere tasked her to it and Haretsa told her that she really wanted Alye to do it... then she had to.

When the boat touched the shore and skidded to a halt, Alye stepped out onto the wet sand and look around once more, taking in the scenery and checking for ambush points. It all seemed clear to her. As the rest of the team got ready, the white-haired woman took a deep breath. The weather was clear, thankfully. That meant they should be alone. Alye turned around as the sea breeze caught her hair and sent it flying behind her. "We're alone for now. When a large concentration of water mages use their magic at once, it affects the atmosphere above. The sky is clear, so we should be alright. Either way, I'm going to scout the area."

"Storm Art: Eye of the Storm!"

The woman's pale blue eyes melded back into a pure white state as bright light began to glow from those said eyes. Alye's sight became a blur as the next ten miles in every direction came in view for the woman. She scanned the forest quickly, looking for human-like movement. She knew she had to be careful. After all, these were ninjas... She kept searching until she got to mile mark 6. A large clearing opened out into a pristine, gleaming lake. Camped right around it was the garrison of water mages they seemed to be looking for. Alye zoomed in. The way they were moving around made it seem like they we're aware of their presence yet. Alye took another deep breath as she tried to record as much information as she could into her memory before she came back.

When Alye closed her eyes and opened them again, they were normal.

"Six miles to the north-east. In a large clearing, sitting right by a lake. Our first order of business is to take care of the lake. Any ideas?" Alye waited for any response from her guildmates. In the back of her mind, she knew that if she was back in Eclipse Soul - Zeno would have sent her to do something like this all on her own. Or maybe with Reiki... The two of them could have wreck these water mages with ease. She didn't know what her new guildmates were capable of.

But she was ready to find out.

TAG: @taghere ╳ WORDS: WORD COUNT HERE ╳ NOTES: NOTE HERE

Normal Version:

Active Spells:

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) VzaWKfF
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 18th January 2016, 11:17 am

"I'm pretty good at close combat so..."

tag: none
    words: 384
    notes: none

Halibel sat at the edge of the rowboat with a rather blank expression on her face. She seemed to be lost in deep thought. She may have been thinking of a strategy. Or perhaps she was just daydreaming. It was probably the latter. After some time had passed she began to examine all her fellow guild mates that she was accompanying. Halibel was vaguely familiar with some of the faces she saw but only knew maybe two of them by name. She wasn't really the most outgoing person when it came to social interactions with her guild mates. Halibel looked over at her teammate Rowan, and opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but was stopped as he announced that they were reaching their location. After the boat hit the shore, Halibel made sure to be one of the first to get off the boat. Sitting down for so long really made her appreciate the fact that she could stand.

After stretching her legs and arms for a few seconds, Halibel took a closer look at the people on the mission with her. Everyone here seems pretty average in strength...Except for her. Halibel stared at Alye for a few seconds before averting her eyes. She then looked over at Jackal and Kiari and thought I'm not even sure I've seen them before... Finally she looked over at her teammate Rowan, already knowing -for the most part- what he was capable of. This should be fun.

Halibel looked over at Alye who was now preforming do kind of observational spell. "I could do that if I wanted..." she muttered to herself in petty jealousy. Halibel crossed her arms began to smiled shortly after hearing the enemy was six miles away. "Can't we just hit them hard with a frontal attack? If we don't have the numbers we at least out skill them...Right?" It was obvious that strategizing wasn't Halibel's strong suit, but in her defense, she wasn't fully aware of what kind of magic each person used other than Rowan, and to some degree Alye. "I'm pretty good at close range combat so..." Feeling like she didn't know where exactly she was going with her statement, she shifted her eyes over to Rowan, hoping he would have a better response or idea.
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 23rd January 2016, 3:26 pm

Rowan crossed his arms and watched his teammates sort themselves out on the beach. The person he knew the best was Halibel, and so he took a stand near her, still waiting for someone to take the lead. Breaking the silence, the white-haired woman known as Alye suddenly shouted out as she casted a spell, and Rowan watched with wonder as her eyes glowed bright. When she finally returned to normal, Rowan was surprised that she had some new information, and was asking for ideas. Before he could give his input, Halibel responded quickly and suggested a full frontal attack. The idea was absurd, but still, he waited for her to finish before he replied himself. “Halibel, don’t be silly, that wouldn’t work….” Rowan snorted before realizing that what he had said was probably a bit too harsh, and so he quickly began speaking again. “Uh… I mean, we’re not all as strong as you, so we can’t just go in head first.” To further make amends, Rowan playfully leaned on Halibel and tapped his chin thoughtfully, in mock deep thought.

Despite her silly idea to attack straight on, Halibel did bring up a good point. As mages, they were likely to be more skilled than these assassins, even if by a little. Another factor to think about was their allies, the Kaze Clan warriors. After a few moments, Rowan perked up, and he quickly stopped leaning on Halibel before crouching. Rowan began drawing in the sand with his index finger, creating a crude image of a lake, and a few X’s that most likely represented the enemies. “So here’s what I think we should do. The sun is setting right now, and it’ll be completely dark in a few hours. Once it’s completely dark, we can begin our attack, but not a head-on one. What we can do is send strongest slash stealthiest 2 of our group and have them wait in position here… Alye will clearly be one...” Rowan drew 2 circles next to the X’s to correspond with what he was saying. “Meanwhile, the rest of us will gather our Kaze allies and attack from the other side…” Again, Rowan drew some more circles that corresponded with the plan. “Finally, while the Mizu warriors are distracted by us, the 2 strong hydras can come in from the rear and wreak havoc…” With that, Rowan drew lines through the X’s, signifying the enemy’s deaths, before standing up. “So, what to you think? Is that good?”

((419 Words))

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 23rd January 2016, 6:47 pm

Who needs a boat when you are a frog?  While the group paddled away, Zork lagged behind slightly swimming over the surface of the water.  Even with this trait, he still considers himself 100% human, but semantics can be argued later.  As their boat touched down on the banks of Midi, Zork got out and huffed and puffed, shaking himself off a bit.  His green flesh glistened in the setting sun.  While he loved the water, swimming the distance he did was quite exhausting.  He's not going to be like a certain songstress and get tore into for being exhausted for taking a long ride; at the very least the guild members had a legitimate form of transportation instead of magically appearing in the location.  

Shaking off the water from his slimy flesh and from his clothing, Zork let out a muffled 'ribbit' before looking at the other guildmates with a nod.  "Well, I guess this is Midi, huh, Ribbit!  Haven't been here in quite a few years, ribbit!"  With that said, Zork sat upon his rear-end took off his boots to drain out the water in his boots.  A fish came out of his boot, flopping around on the ground for a moment.  Bewildered at seeing the fish appear from his boot, Zork opened his mouth and pulled the fish into his mouth and began to chew the fish.  Carp.  

Zork gave a sour face upon tasting the carp and shivered.  That wasn't quite the kind of fish he wanted to eat, but whatever.  Turning his head towards Kiari, he narrowed his eyes.  "Do you know how hard it was to avoid your expulsions, Ribbit?  I had an easier time avoiding sharks and other killer fish, Ribbit!"  

Then something came up about what to do with people near the lake.  This caused Zork's head to perk up a bit, capable of swimming quickly and quietly through the water due to him being a frog.  "Instead of a head-on assault, ribbit, perhaps a sneak-attack.  A head-on attack could give them time to ring an alarm to notify the rest of their friends, Ribbit!"  

With that said, Zork reached behind him and disconnected his scabbard, turning it upside down to let the water drain out of it.  Pulling his weapon out of the scabbard, he swung it around once to dry off the blade.  After a few swings, he placed the drier blade back into the slightly drier scabbard.  

WC: 408
    # of my posts:  1

HP:  100%
    MP:  100%

Spell used:

Spell on Cooldown:

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 8:21 am

It seemed to Kiari that they were completely ignoring both him and jackal. " You know that no matter what we have to work as a team. The includes listening to ALL of the members." His tone of voice was definitely sounding a bit annoyed. Ribbit that's all he heard when he turned around and BAM there was that frog guy " ummm Not my fault I get Motion Sickess" he would think that this frog would just come around and make it to where he was able to not be sick from vehicles.

Everything seemed to happen quickly from one of the strongest members conjuring a storm to one of the head strong ones wanting to charge right in. Kiari wanted to do both come up with a plan and be able to stay around ad rush in. " If we go in like that then that will leave one flank open for them to attack..." he would point at hat one open flank" unless you plan to spread our little force here that thin it wont work." he didn't know if they would acknowledge his existence this time around but he did make a good point. Spreading there little force thin would only end in failure even if they decided to group up to cover the flanks but that still was not a chance to succeed. Kiari would look at jackal and hope he would have a plan that would work or atleast the one who SHOULD be a guild master.

Then Kirai would look a the frog "Do you have a better idea then what this one suggest?" He was not just going to settle on just the one plan as to show that no matter what not every plan will work. " Jackal what about you?"  they had to work as a team and he was beginning to think that this team would have to eventually know his magic and the magic of the rest. With that one thought process he decided to say fuck it and reveal what he is." Well lets just do this and decided what to do from there. I'm a Dragon slayer. So what do yall do for magic?"

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 24th January 2016, 5:09 pm

for you...

"Can't we just hit them hard with a frontal attack? If we don't have the numbers we at least out skill them...Right?" Normally, Alye would have endorsed a strategy like this. While ninja were usually more combat ready than mages were and mages were more magically inclined, she knew that the lake they were camping by was for more than just show. She was sure that if they ran into it and started casting spells, the result would be disastrous. Water was their element after all.

“Halibel, don’t be silly, that wouldn’t work….” Alye raised an eyebrow. What was that for? The idea wasn't that bad. “Uh… I mean, we’re not all as strong as you, so we can’t just go in head first.” The white-haired woman smiled just a tad. He reminded her of Zenshin for some odd reason... Alye listened as Rowan began drawing in the sand as he explained his own plan. “So here’s what I think we should do. The sun is setting right now, and it’ll be completely dark in a few hours. Once it’s completely dark, we can begin our attack, but not a head-on one. What we can do is send strongest slash stealthiest 2 of our group and have them wait in position here… Alye will clearly be one...” She raised an eyebrow again. It wasn't exactly a bad plan. “Meanwhile, the rest of us will gather our Kaze allies and attack from the other side…” But then again, how would the rest of the party fair if the so called strongest left? Kairi pointed this out. "If we go in like that then that will leave one flank open for them to attack..." He pointed to their middle rank. "Unless you plan to spread our little force here that thin, then it won't work." Alye begrudgingly looked over at the frog that was pretty much suggesting the same thing as Rowan. She'd seen some strange things in her time, but, by the Goddess...

Alye sunk back into her thoughts, ignoring her guildmates for a moment. She tried pinpointing the exact location of their targets again, but even if Alye knew their general location, the lake they were camping near was throwing off her senses. The aura of a water mage was fluid and always moving. Very hard to intercept unless they were actively using magic.

"I'm a Dragon Slayer." Snapped her to her senses. Ahh, that would explain the familiar sense she got from his presence. At the question of what magic everyone used, Alye replied simply. I use Storm Magic. I have healing abilities as well."
    ...my rain falls.
    tags: none
    word Count: 000

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 8:22 pm

OOC: Just so its not confusing I asked the others and they were fine

Posting Order:Rowan, Zork, Me,Alye, Jackal,Hali.

Will start after this round of random posting

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 25th January 2016, 12:47 pm

moondust.

Tottaly ignored. Both him and Kiari were totally ignored. This killed some of the trust and faith he had in his guildmembers. Though, it was to be expected. Humans are the worst. That was Jackal's belief. Right now he could only trust Kiari whom he considered a dragon, not a human. As for him...well El is jackal.

Even though what he said was ignored the rest of their little team was smart enough to start thinking of a plan. They are trying but their plans are full of flaws. There was one girl suggesting a full force, frontal attack. A tactic like that though would get them all killed. Naturally the other members were opposed to this. There was another plan, suggested by Rowan. Sending two of them as stealth units to their enemies' base while the rest, along with the Kaze clan, acted as a diversion. El wanted to say something to creep out Rowan, since he had managed to do that quite easily the day Rowan joined IH. Of course he didn't manage to speak up as Kiari spoke first.

Kiari had easily spotted the flaws in Rowan's plan and pointed them out, hoping the others would listen. Something they didn't seem to do. To be honest, neither did El. He already knew the flaws of Rowan's plan. So, he was daydreaming. More accurately he was trying to come up with a plan. And a back up plan. And a plan c. And d. And the list went on for ages.

Something made him snap out of it though. That was Kiari revealing his nature of a dragon slayer AND Alye answering Kiari's question. Hooo...so she wasn't just dozzing off? Nice... Now it was El's turn to answer to that question and also prupose a plan. A hard task. Mainly because Dawnson didn't want to reveal his magic's true nature. Why? Because he knew that Kiari had a part of Takashi in him. And learning about Lucifer might alienate him from El.

Anyways...he decided to risk it. Tying his hair up in a ponytail he spoke. "I use the spirit of Lucifer to battle." The synchronize mage said that in hopes to get everyone's attention. You can say that it worked. El went on.

"A frontal attack would do us no good. And sending our two most powerful mages as a recon unit would also be a no no. Even with the help of Kaze we wouldn't be able to cover our flanks that well." El pointed on some parts on a map. "Also if they found the mages we sent there then, these two would also be in trouble."

Truth to be told El didn't have a much better plan. It was actually the same...however it involved sending him and Kiari as a recon unit. Or maybe him and Alye. That was because he trusted Kiari the most...and because Alye was their powerhouse.

"However we DO need a recon unit. I can go as part of it since I can turn invisible." a smirk formed on his face while saying that. "Kiari here could go with me. He is the one I know the best so I can co operate with him better." El eyes Kiari. He wasn't sure of how his friend would respond. He proceeded to eye Alye. "I suppose I could go with Alye if she had a way for camouflaging herself."

With that El relaxed and messed with his piercings, while using his flames to create a flower, then throwing it on the water.

"SO...thoughts?".

593 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

The Emotions:
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 25th January 2016, 3:09 pm

"I'm so awesome.~"

words: 440

Halibel crossed her arms and sulkily pouted in response to Rowan initial statement about her being silly. Her comical long face quickly turned into a smile when she heard Rowan complement her strength. "You're right.~ I am me after all", she naturally said in the most childishly pretentious manner she could. It seemed like Rowan knew all he need to do to stop her from being upset is compliment her. She allowed Rowan to lean on her and she began to daydream about how strong she was.

Why wouldn't I be strong. I'm a holy knight. Maybe the holiest. Wait... Is Rowan talking?

Halibel snapped out of her trance and realized that Rowan was concocting a plan of attack. Her dazed smile turned into a rather serious face in an attempt to pretend as if she was listening to him the whole time. She nodded a few times to give Rowan a false affirmative, knowing she good well she didn't catch a word of what he said. Halibel looked down at the plan that he drew and saw nothing but random X's and O's. She was about to ask a question about the plan until Zork began to talk. It seemed like he was more or less suggesting the same thing as Rowan. Not knowing exacting what Rowan's plan was, she decided to just side with Zork so she looked like she was paying attention. "Yeah. I agree with the bipedal frog." Her eyes flared with determination as she smiled at Zork and gave him a thumbs up.

Halibel looked over at Kiari as he mentioned listening to all members of party. Assuming that he was referring to her she simply smiled awkwardly before nudging Rowan with her elbow. "Come on Rowan. Don't ignore people." She then looked over on the ground as Kiari pointed out the supposed flaw in her partners plan. She contained herself from laughing and she struggled to say "I guess your plan's pretty silly too." Halibel then looked over at El as he began to talk. "I use the spirit of Lucifer to battle." Did I hear him right? Is he aligned with the devil? It was no secret that Halibel hated anything that had to do with demons or evil. But now wasn't the time to make a scene so she decided to pretend like she didn't hear that. "I use Requip Magic!", she cheerfully announced. As El was stating his version of the plan, she allow herself to get lost in thought, thinking about how much she loved her magic. It was obvious that her attention span similar to that of a child.
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 25th January 2016, 5:51 pm

To tell the truth, Rowan actually did end up feeling guilty about ignoring both Kiari and El, but his pride easily won over in his mind, and the mage decided he wouldn’t let his guild mates discover his emotions. Rowan was very perturbed by Zork’s restatement of his plan, but again, it wasn’t wise to let his emotions show at the moment. Rowan clasped his chin thoughtfully as Kiari went on about the flaws of his plan, and nodded approvingly as he studied the weaknesses that his guild mate brought up. “You do bring up some good points but… there isn’t really too much we can do about our open flank, and spreading ourselves thin would definitely be a bad idea….” Rowan strolled a few meters away as he pondered the dilemma, and he began pacing back and forth, kicking the sand as he did so. Suddenly he stopped and returned to the group, his face lit up with inspiration. “Well… we could also just go as one big group and attack from one side. We’ll most definitely be outflanked, but I think that we can work around that…” Studying Kiari, then Jackal, Rowan paused for a moment before continuing with his idea. “To solve the flank issue, maybe El and Kiari can work together and stealthily reinforce our weakest points. Once the enemy is repelled at that location, you two can dart back into hiding before reinforcing another weak part of our attack.” Rowan suggested the idea slowly as he resumed his pacing, being careful to not sound too commanding.

The mage stopped his pacing once more to point at Alye before elaborating more on his new plan. “As for the rest of us, I think it’s beneficial if we keep Alye with the main group so that we can make the most of her healing abilities…. and her magical prowess” Rowan then turned to his partner Halibel and the frog-thing Zork. “You two seem to excel at physical combat, so you’ll be with Alye in the thick of the battle.” Rowan wasn’t actually too sure what Zork could do, but the small sword led him to believe that the frog could actually use it. “As for me, I’ll also stick with the main group, supporting the rest of you with my plasma magic wherever I can.” Satisfied with his new plan, Rowan looked around at the faces of his guild mates, hoping that there would be a general consensus. “So…. how’s that one?”

((416 Words))

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 26th January 2016, 5:55 pm

Zork ribbited as everyone started to talk to one another.  It seemed this guild was disorganized and couldn't come up with a plan; this would be a problem when the guild had to make snap-decisions when things got tough.  Zork submitted his two-cents and just waited for orders.  While he is more of a leader, he doesn't know any of these people nor does he understand how they operate.  It was best to wait it out before letting his opinions take root.  

It was then that someone said something extremely taboo to Zork.  The one named Halibel dared to call Zork a frog.  The bottom half of his mouth flared up as air was pushed into it, making him seem larger than he actually was.  "Mind you, my lady," he said in the direction of Halibel.  "I am not frog.  Ribbit!" he said.  Yes, Zork was in denial of his appearance, but there was more to the story than met the eye.  Something he'd rather not discuss or get into right now.  Regardless of how many times someone decides to call him a frog or amphibian, Zork considers himself a human and will thus deny the claim that he is what he appears to be.

More plans were developed and more plans were debunked in one way or another.  What this group needed was a leader that everyone ought to listen to; Zork not being that designated leader, of course.  The one with the most experience should be the leader and people should listen to them with their full attention; at least that was what Zork has experienced in the past.  With how long he had been away from fighting and doing mage work, he is technically considered a newbie by that standard.  "Before we come up with a plan, we really ought to come up with who the leader of this group is and have everyone follow their orders.  Ribbit!" he simply stated, allowing his mouth to deflate finally.

"I don't use magic," Zork said before unsheathing his ancestral sword from it's sheathe and sticks the tip of it into the ground.  The blade seemed to cut into the ground with absolutely no resistance, what-so-ever.  "I use my sword.  Ribbit!" he said before removing the blade and returning it to it's scabbard.  With a single bound, Zork jumped from the ground all the way up a tree.  Using his fingers, he quickly stuck onto the tree where most people wouldn't normally.   While he didn't exactly use magic, his capabilities aren't something to scoff at.  He had other abilities, but he doesn't plan on indulging this group with that information at the moment.  

Quickly descending from the tree, he turned to look towards Alye, who seemed to scope out the area before-hand.  "You said there was a lake, right?  Ribbit!  Well, i could dig a hole underground pretty quickly and we can make our way towards them using that lake as well.  Ribbit!  I'm a pretty good swimmer if I do say so myself.  Ribbit!"

WC: 506
    # of my posts:  2

HP:  100%
    MP:  100%

Spell used:

Spell on Cooldown:

--
    OOC: If there aren't any trees there, there are now >.>

The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 27th January 2016, 5:38 pm

Rolling Ally dice~

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th January 2016, 5:38 pm

The member 'Alye' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 29th January 2016, 11:39 pm

he listened as they all spoke of plans and the like until Halibel mentioned the frog. Kiari would simply chuckle at this thought as he was a frog even smelled like one. Though this frog did have a good point and since Alye is an ace he knew exactly what needed to happen. " Alye your the highest ranking wizard here being one of the aces so your in charge" He did not intentionally ignore rowan or jackal but the truth of the matter was they needed a leader. " so Alye what do you think we should do?" his question was simple but pure fact.

He would turn his attention to the frog only to want to get a name to call him by instead of just frog. Ya know since he does consider himself a human after all it would be wise to call him by a name." So what should we call you then? if not frog" The look in his eye was simple and though he was a dragon slayer he had to be able to know there names so he knows which scent to put with who. Kiari wanted to get this job over with and the like but didn't want to waste time trying to come up with a plan. He would notice that it was starting to get dark and he knew that ment not a lot of light for him to eat. Yeah he had the stars and moon but that didn't mean he could get enough magic power from them.

" So now that we know what everyones magic and or skill set is Alye what our plan of attack since we are running out of day light?" A simple question but also a statement that was to gain there attention to the Alye the Ace of the Infinity Hydra. Kiari would look at all of his now teammates and pray that they all would be able to lend there power to this fight and make us all come back to the guild with this mission completed. His mind would wonder just a bit as he invisioned ardere throwing them a huge party as victors.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 31st January 2016, 5:23 pm

for you...

Alye looked away when Zork spoke of someone needing to take charge. Part of her knew that he was right. She did have the most combat experience among her current peers. Haretsa had mentioned something about her becoming an Ace before but she just figured her step-sister was being silly... When Kiari spoke, Alye resigned to her fate. All that was wrong was that she was afraid that she might get one of them hurt - or worse... But she remembered something that Kyll had told her long ago. "You have to trust your guildmates if you can't even trust yourself." Alye took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. She quickly logged what everyone said in her mind and began trying to formulate a plan.

Dividing their forces wasn't exactly a bad idea. The problem was that they had to be smart about it. It wasn't like they were going into this fight alone, either. Alye had been told that they were supposed to be getting support by another clan looking to ally themselves with Ardere's family. Alye's hair whisked off to the right as she wondered just when they were supposed to meet this support. Suddenly, the white-haired woman's attention snapped over towards the trees. That breeze had come from the opposite direction it should have been coming from.

"Someone's coming!"

Alye turned towards the forest. Hopefully everyone else had heeded her words because three figures seemed to materialize from the woods as they moved closer towards the shore. Alye stood calmly, but her senses were alert. As the three men came closer, she stepped away from her group and towards the newcomers. "That's far enough", she said, adding a bit of edge to her voice to show that she meant her words. The men stopped. Alye narrowed her eyes a bit. They held bows but their quivers were empty. What use is a bow if you have no arrows...? Wait, the wind... Alye lowered her hand. These had to be the famed air archers she'd heard about.

"Are you with the Kaze Clan?" One of the men nodded. She relaxed a bit. She put a hand to her chest. "My name is Alye Reyold." She pointed back at her guildmates in turn. "This is Halibel, Rowan, El, Kiari, and Zork. Refrain from calling Zork a frog. It's quite rude." She looked back at her amphibian guildmate and smiled just a bit. She looked back at the archers. "We are with Infinity Hydra." The archers smiled. Alye turned back towards her guildmates. "Here's the plan."

"Halibel, Kiari, and El. You'll combine forces with the Kaze clan's fighters and take down the enemy combatants. Halibel, I suggest supporting the Vortex Banner Men. Your strong offense can help counter their defensive capabilities. Kiari, you should probably stick with the Archers. You can keep up with their sheer speed. El, you should command the lancemen. They take orders well so be sure to keep them all together. Rowan, I want you to support everyone as much as you can with your magic. The main focus of your tasks is to keep the enemy occupied while Zork, the Kaze Clan Leader, and I sneak under the lake using Zork's digging." Alye looked at Zork fully now. "You remember how I said there was that lake by their camp? I think they're hiding the garrison inside the lake with magic. The lake itself is a problem. With a large body of water at their disposal, they can cast spells all day without tiring. We have to dry the lake and expose the garrison." Alye turned back to the rest of her guildmates. "After the garrison is gone, we'll seek out the Mizu Clan Leader and take him down. If you engage him early and you're by yourself, stall as long as you can until you can get help. We're a guild. We don't fight alone. Now move out."

Alye turned back to the archers.

"Take us to your leader."
    ...my rain falls.
    tags: none
    word Count: 000

Alriiiiight~ Now I know I gave you basic battle plans in the post but I wanted to lay it out here in OOC terms was well so we've got all our bases covered. Hali is going full throttle with the Banner Men as her tanks. Kiari going for guerrilla type attacks with the archers. El, you should try holding the defensive line with the lance men. Rowan, you stick close to everyone and support them however you can. Zork, you're with me. Since you post before me, you can either have the archers take us to meet Jade or you can just react to what I said and then let me do it. I'm fine with either~ So, with that, go ahead and commence your attacks! Remember to roll the monster dice for our Allies! If you roll the boss dice, either turn him into two strong enemies or stall him till we can all take him on at once or I can get him myself.

If you have any questions, PM or Skype me.

kthnksbai~

El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 3rd February 2016, 1:32 pm

Ally dice x3

The Emotions:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd February 2016, 1:32 pm

The member 'El J. Dawnson' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) StrongMonster
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 3rd February 2016, 1:57 pm

moondust.

What? El couldn't help but be surprized. He was fine with being on the defensive, even though he wasn't sure if he could handle such a post. What surprized him though was the fact that Alye entrusted him with commanding the Kaze lancers. It's not a bad thing. Not at all. But I am not so sure if I can do it by myself. Should I call Lyra?

Jackal steched his muscules, yawning while doing so. In the blink of an eye his expression turned drop dead serious. Taking a momment to think, he tried to analyse the situation. After all he was in charge of a force of lancers now. Kaze Clan's lancers were organized in units of five. For every three lancers there were two slightly stronger.

It was a few momments ago that a group of Kaze archers took the IH mages to their leader, Sakura. Right now, they were all prepearing for the upcoming battle. The plan was already set. Alye, Zork and Sakura would invade the enemy. El along with Kiari and Halibel would provide defense, having Rowan supporting them with their magic. Since he was in charge of the lancers, El wanted to go and talk to them before the battle starts. But before that there was one more thing he had to take care of. Jackal swallowed as if he was embarassed, then he turned to face his guildmates and...chanted: "Come forth, butterfly of the shadows. Lyra Vermaness."

A black-ish purple light illuminated a small area close to El for a couple of seconds. From the light a young looking girl appeared. She was wearing a dark blue suit, had neck length white hair and blue eyes. Although one of them was covered by an eyepatch. In her right hand was a sword, covered by...purple-ish shadows!?

El coughed before speaking. "This is Lyra. My closest friend. Half demon. She is here to aid us. Lyra is a bit shy with people so give her time." With that he turned to his half-demon friend and gave her a smile. Lyra in turn blushed. Jackal turned to face a Kaze soldier. "As said, I will be taking command over the lancers. Bring me here four units of them. Have some more ready as reinforcements. I will be giving command of one of the lancer units to Lyra. She will be close to me, Kiari and Halibel. Assisting us when needed, with her spells or with the soldiers she is going to command. Now excuse me but I need to get to know the ones whose lives I will be responisble for. Kiari, Halibel I suggest you do the same. After that we can start dealing with these water guys."

With that El and Lyra went to speak to the lancers that were brought for them to command. It turned out that in these four units, the eight lancers that were slightly stronger acted as group leaders. Out of them five were male and three female. El gave Lyra time to know her soldiers as he did with his. El decided to keep the groups of lancers intact. After all this is how they have learned to fight. So he had ended up with three five man units. Each unit having two leaders. Their names were. Yo, Han, Ren, Hana, Lee and Karma.

557 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

OOC: I have taken two of the normal allies and turned them into two weak allies each (so in total 4 weak ones). That leaves us with 3 normal allies and one strong ally. Feel free to roll more if you think you need to (that is mainly targeted to Kiari and Halibel as they are in charge of the allies ;p).

Also if you didn't already know, Lyra is my pet xD. She is supposed to be shy so she didn't speak in this post. She is going to speak later though. Her lines will be purple. Also check out her spells (i believe i have her link in my siggy).

The Emotions:
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 7th February 2016, 8:57 am

Ally Roll

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th February 2016, 8:57 am

The member 'HalibelAkuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) WeakMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) NormalMonster The Growing Tempest (IH Members Only) WeakMonster
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 7th February 2016, 9:13 am

"I'm so awesome.~"

words: 353

Halibel looked over at Kiari as he named Alye in charge. She titled her head in confusion while thinking to herself "Why would he tell the captain she's in charge?" She then shook her head and turned her attention to the Kaze allies that had just arrived. Her hand formed a peace sign shortly after Alye said her name to introduce her. Soon after that, Halibel began to listen to the plan that Alye had in mind. "Yay! I get the best job!~" she exclaimed directly after Alye had explained the plan in full. With an excited look on her face, she followed the Kaze clansmen back to their Leader.

Halibel looked over at El as he began to chant some kind of incantation. It was shortly after he had finished that the young holy knight felt a chill run down her back. She actually began to look disgusted at the sight of El's familiar. After hearing El introduce her as a half-demon she instinctively muttered to herself "Disgusting." Halibel wasn't the kindest person when it came to demons or half-demon, despite their alignments. She was sort of a bigot in that aspect. Halibel's facial expression changed to her usually upbeat smile after she had turned towards the fighters she would be leading. She walked up to them while waving and said "Hiya! I'm Halibel, holy knight of Infinity Hydra." They turned towards her and smiled. One of them said "I'm Sekki... This is Hiki and Choki." Halibel looked at each of them and nodded. "Ok cool! Try not to die!~" This was a sincere statement from Halibel, but naturally, the Banner men took it the wrong way. They looked at Halibel in an expression of annoyance. Hiki said "Don't underestimate us!" Sekki grabbed his shoulder and attempted to calm him down "It's fine... We will prove our strength on the battlefield." Halibel tilted her head in confusion as if to ask "Did I say something wrong?" They had known each other for only a few seconds and Halibel had already made a bad impression. By nature though, she seemed not to care.
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

Last edited by HalibelAkuma on 10th February 2016, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 8th February 2016, 6:37 pm

Rowan quietly watched as his guild mates finally settled all issues revolving around leadership, and their plan of action. The mage was quite satisfied with the arrangement that they had come to, and he was glad that he wouldn’t be doing too much direct work. Instead, his fellow guild members would be commanding their Kaze allies, while he would run about, supporting them where he could. As the group made their way to the Kaze leader’s location, Rowan took the time to consider the sort of spells he would be using soon. He knew that for Hali, he would stick to increasing the length of her requip spells, but as for Kiari and El… he would have to think of something on the fly. Even if he couldn’t find the right way to boost their powers, he could always just shield them from magical harm, which would be good enough.

A few minutes later, the group of Hydras arrived at the Kaze’s temporary camp, and there, everyone began mingling and planning immediately. Well, except for Rowan. Because he wasn’t being forced to react with the Kaze directly, Rowan found himself simply tagging along with Halibel. A small shudder ran down Rowan’s back as El summoned his friend from wherever demons come from, and he eyed Halibel wearily, noting her disgust. Still, he was glad that her reaction wasn’t too severe, which would most definitely cause complications. Once that ordeal was over, Rowan followed Halibel over to the banner men that she would be leading, and his hand quickly came up to slap his forehead when she immediately, although indirectly, insulted them. He noted their quick and indignant responses, and Rowan decided he would make amends with some diplomacy. Stepping up and grabbing Hali’s shoulder gently, Rowan waved his free hand apologetically. “She’s just trying to say that she’s really excited to fight by your sides!” The mage put on a fake smile hoping that they trio of banner men would be satisfied, and thankfully, they grudgingly nodded and mumbled to themselves. On the inside, Rowan was screaming in frustration, but alas was the life of being a Holy Knight’s team member.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:07 pm