Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weekly Ambasadors Meeting

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Chozun Akiri (Now Deceased)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Deity Pocession Magic
    Second Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer (Artificial)
    Third Skill:

Weekly Ambasadors Meeting Empty Weekly Ambasadors Meeting

Post by Maximus Cloud 9th March 2012, 11:44 am

Cloud looked up at the night sky as he approached the meeting place where both he, Krieg, and Tetsu were going to meet. It was a beautiful night, the stars were magnifiscant and the moon was as big as ever. Cloud spoke to himself, "It's funny how even a Dark Mage can appreciate the beauty of a night like this." He sat on one of the stones awaiting the others as he soaked in the nature around him.
    Krieg
    Krieg

Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Crom- Metallic God

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Weekly Ambasadors Meeting Empty Re: Weekly Ambasadors Meeting

Post by Krieg 9th March 2012, 12:55 pm

It was almost too quiet as Krieg walked casually down the dirt trail, leading to the meeting spot of the Oblivion Alliance. It had been several days since their first successful job, plenty of time for everyone to debrief their guild on what they thought of the other guilds. Krieg had done no different, offering his opinion on Raven Tail's and Shadow Wing's strengths, and weaknesses. The Savage Skull Guildmaster had taken time to think it over, but agreed that they would be worthy allies. He sent Krieg to the next meeting place, solidifying their involvement in this alliance.

The night sky was clear, the stars and moon lit the way more than enough for Krieg. He was going to be early, though he preferred it like that. Krieg was surprised to find Maximus Cloud, the Raven Tail Ambassador, there before him. "Hello Maximus. How goes it at Raven Tail?" Krieg asked as he neared the Raven Tail Ambassador. He remembered their first meeting, hoping this one would prove much better.

OOC: I'm gonna be out of town for I dunno how long starting this Wednesday. Possibly several weeks. :/ We should keep this quick or just not start anything long.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 9th March 2012, 1:39 pm

Cloud saw Krieg come towards him, the Savage Skull Representative had finally shown. "Hello Krieg, Raven Tail is more powerful than ever. How is Savage Skull and that guildmaster of yours?" Cloud had thought about saying old geezer, but Krieg had a bad temper and the master told Cloud to behave himself.

(OOC, we'll be done by Wednesday. This meeting is to discuss other dark guilds and the growing awarness of the magic council)
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Shadow Wing
    Mentor : Fairy Tail's Guildmaster before Leonard and Makao; Rai the Thunder Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tetsu 9th March 2012, 8:24 pm

Tetsu walked up to the meeting place. It was quite dark, but who wanted to go running around in the light when you were one of the most people. Sure they didn't have a physical picture but they had near appearances to what people described they were. He remembered the article he saw in the news "Dark Guild Slaughtered with Mysterious crater that makes a symbol" It was better to go out with a boom then a who did this. Tetsu walked up to the men who seemed like they had already started there own conversation before he could get there. He stopped and said "Hello, How has it been?" As he walked around.

One arm was in a cast and was connected to his back as everything else seemed in a somewhat good shape. Tetsu was testing his limits when he had gone last time, his servant had to get them a ride home or they would of both probably died because Tetsu fell halfway out of the city. He was truly good for maintaining the Thunder Palace for that long, that was one of the things that Wizard saints were known for, there immense magical power. Though he is still on the list he is put as "Missing." Tetsu looked at the men to realize they were already talking about the guilds. Tetsu knew what his new goal was, and that was a fire lacrimal.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 10th March 2012, 6:22 pm

"First things first, there have been deserters. I need one of you to come with me. Who is going to help me take these guys down?" Cloud looked on waiting for a reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weekly Ambasadors Meeting MaxiSiggy
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Shadow Wing
    Mentor : Fairy Tail's Guildmaster before Leonard and Makao; Rai the Thunder Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tetsu 10th March 2012, 6:26 pm

Tetsu smiled, he remembered all the trouble him and Maximus had caused when Krieg only caused destruction and Chaos at the end. Tetsu then said "I will, I still owe you from saving me from that bird.. We will be back I guess Krieg, I'll see you later." Tetsu said as he wasted no time beginning to walk out of the meeting place Before exiting he turned around and said "Coming?" Before walking again. Truth was Tetsu was happy that he had to get a mission, he was one step close to his goal if he completed this, the Fire Lacrima

~Exit
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 10th March 2012, 6:52 pm

"Alright lets go."

~Exit~

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 3:14 am