Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let the show begin (Veil Introduction)

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let the show begin (Veil Introduction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the show begin (Veil Introduction)

Post by Bass 30th January 2016, 11:18 am

He adjusted his tie again slightly, a clear sign that he was every so slightly ticked off. Her tone was unpleasant and the way she had taken his words being incorrect also irked him. He had thought her intelligent, but perhaps his body's physical reactions to her had deceived his mind. There was still so much he didn't understand about this body or hers. Things he wanted to know. However, it seemed without forcing himself upon her that he would not get to explore her exquisite flesh. Such a shame. Perhaps he could remedy the situation with an explanation of sorts. "I did not say the entire encounter was unpleasant did I? Nor did I mean it as so. I have enjoyed it for the most part. I merely meant the last few moments had been unpleasant. I am not the type of man who enjoys being physically beaten, though I understand there are some who do" he said calmly noting the clenched fist. She was still angry with him which he hadn't intended and had not forseen. At some point his actions must of diverted from the path he expected causing this to occur. Proof that the future was not locked, just that some outcomes were more likely than others. On occasion the mere act of knowing something might occur prevents it occurring. A shame, but one that was not truly avoidable. He was gifted with foresight after all.

He moved swiftly as he saw Thorn stumble over the small rock. He realised that touching her, even for this, might not be the best idea. However, his body seemed to act almost by itself. Perhaps more of his body's attraction towards her. He caught her as she fell and twisted her round moving her up close to him so his head was right next to his ear. "Watch your step Bella Donna. We wouldn't want any harm to come to that beautiful face now would we?" he whispered. With that he let go and without saying another word and began to walk in the direction she had been walking before she had stumbled. He wasn't sure why he had acted as he had. He could of used his magic to prevent the stumble a lot more easily. Yet his body had reacted physically. He hoped she wouldn't be violent towards him again. Otherwise his stay in the guild might be brief. After all, few guilds appreciated someone who killed their guild master, even if she was only a temporary one. However, he would not let her strike him again without reprecussions. His body might resist, but a body was merely a tool and his demonic soul would not let such a transgression go unpunished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Let the show begin (Veil Introduction) - Page 2 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let the show begin (Veil Introduction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the show begin (Veil Introduction)

Post by Thorn 30th January 2016, 11:41 am

Thorn was stunned she did not view herself as a clumsy person in fact until that moment she had not stumbled or fallen over anything. Anything that had passed between herself and veil faded from her mind at his hand touching her saving her from hitting the floor thorn toke a sharp breath as his hand connected with her then being spun and help so close to veil she could not help but notice the strange scent that came from him, unlike any human smell she had encountered before her left hand grasped his arm as he whispered in her ear she could not think her mind drew a blank. then being left there alown he had said such nice words but why rescue her with his hands the had seen what he could do with his magic it all became very confusing.

Shaking her head thorn cleared her mind straightening her clothing and followed behind Veil for a moment before moving infrount "it would be best you follow me we don't want you becoming lost after all i now owe you one for that save!" she stated not looking at him once she could not risk it, getting to the double doors she stoped for a moment "through here is the catacombs even Savage skull members dislike it down there, if you wish to see it you will have to wait i only escaped from that hellish place not long ago i will not be going back any time soon!" thorn explained she was not shore why she was being so honest but she hoped he asked no questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let the show begin (Veil Introduction) - Page 2 S6Eaz9K
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 30th January 2016, 12:07 pm

He smiled slightly as he heard her words. It seemed his body's actions of saving her had been enough to at least alleviate some of the anger from her body. That was good. Perhaps this body had some purpose besides knowledge gathering. Something worth noting in the future. However, for now he was curious as she took the lead. It was possible to get lost within this place? Was it truly that much of a maze. Learning its structure and its ways would be an interesting knowledge gathering experiment. She did not look at him at all as she took the lead. She did not speak again until double doors were reached. They were ominous looked and he could feel a strong magic aura coming from behind. Based on the composition of the door it was clear that he was only feeling a small fraction of whatever was down there. Such power. It was beyond anything he had imagined he would come to face with in the human world. His intrigue was peeked, but it seemed she had no desire to enter that place. A place that even Savage Skull feared? He inhaled deeply. The air was rank with fear. How delicious. His demon soul could live on this fear alone.

"I will not force you to go where you do not wish to go. Only a man without class would do such a thing to such a beautiful woman, even one as powerful as you." he said with a smile upon his face. He hoped the compliment word work well to curry her favor. It would be good to get in with the higher ranking members of the guild. "Such men deserve no quarter except for when drawn and quartered, something I would gladly perform on any man foolish enough to force you to do anything Bella Donna." He covered his face with one hand for a moment as a look of confusion came upon his face. Where had such words come from? He hadn't thought them that he was certain of yet they had rolled off his tongue like a river of silver. He lowered his hand and once again more words rolled off his tongue. Words he did not mean to say yet said anyway. "As for owing me one you owe me nothing. I expect no reward for helping you. I expect no favors or special treatment. So please...forget that I saved you from that small trip and let us continue." What was he doing? Favours were things he could use to manipulate people. Why would he give up such a thing? What was his body doing to his demonic soul? It was making him almost sappy. Still, perhaps the charm might work.It would give him a key he had rarely used. A lock he could open that he had never unlocked before.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 30th January 2016, 12:47 pm

Thorn looked at the double doors her eyes seemed to be going straight through from the stear she had, a shiver ran down her spine as the power of Lichborne flowed through the doors the catacombs, even though she had not meet the mage that now laid down there she knew of their power of there reputation, there still quite far ahead but that power was so intense it flowed so easily to them. She did not fear this place but it was no picnic ever and someone would not go down there so easily.

"you could not force me anywhere Veil, unlike the inanimate objects i will not move to your will!" she stated she did not mean it in a offensive way but she had almost figured at least his magic out. looking back at him she tilted her head slightly "your flattery will not get you very far in this place the woman here do not woo to men just because of there words!" she stated softly she enjoyed his compliments but guessed she was not the first to hear such things from him, thorn smirked lightly "I am capable of dealing with anyone that forces me to do something i do not wish you are not needed for that!" she stated she was taken back by how fluently he spoke and wondered if he had feeling towards her.

"you also can not change the fact that i owe you one it is how i am with people in this guild we look out for eachother we may be disturbed and we may be vindictive but we are family!" she stated walking towards the dorm rooms.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 30th January 2016, 1:00 pm

A strong woman indeed. One who would not be easy to manipulate. His charms had failed him in this pursuit, but despite what she thought it was the first time he had really used such terms. When he was younger he had been a barbarian, a warrior who killed without mercy. He had been brash, impulsive and destructive. It was only since he wiped out his clan that he had begun to dress so smartly and act how he did. Though even back as a barbarian he was always a skilled manipulator and strategist. "Is that a challenge?" he said with a slight smirk a playful tone to his voice, but then he spoke again not wanting to provoke her too much now that they had reconciled the earlier mishap. "Though I did not intend to flatter you. I merely spoke my thoughts aloud. Lately it seems my tongue has a mind of its own. Though I hope it did not cause you offense." He considered her next words. She was saying she was capable of defending herself against people. However, despite her power she was not the strongest he had met. Some could force her and it would only be through skill she would survive. He wondered if she had learned any tricks from the Undead Queen or if her likeness to the Disaster Zone had granted her some of that strategy. It was said that Naraku was a child at heart and treated everyone as playing pieces in her game. Sinali was similar, but she was truly a child.

Thorn intrigued him like few others had. When he thought he had her in his grasp, ready to move at his will, she moved at the last moment and escaped. It was like a game of cat and mouse combined with chess. He needed to catch the piece and use it strategically, but no matter how he tried he could not. It was both frustrating and exhilarating. Finally, someone who challenged him even a little. "I do not doubt you can defend yourself, but as you said this guild is a family, even if it is deranged, and what sort of son or brother would I be if I didn't help, even if you don't 100% need it?" Fortunately, his words about her abandoning the favour had not gone through. Had she taken his refusal as a sign that he was decent(if evil) or had it annoyed her? Either way he now had a light grasp on her as a piece. He just needed to use this favour in the right way at the right time. First he would capture Thorn and then the pillar heads soon after. That would then reveal the king, his prize, control of this guild from the shadows.

"So as you are now the master of this guild what should I call you? Guildmistress? Mistress? Master?" he asked wondering what she would say.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 30th January 2016, 1:52 pm

Thorn shook her head lightly placing her hand on the doors slowly opening them through to the living quarters and went to show the small room to the right in the living quarters "this is where most of us start do well in the guild get a better room!" she stated lightly giving his time to have a good look at where he would be staying if he decided on staying.

Thorn could see Veils playful smirk out the corner of her eyes and laughed softly "it is a challenge you would lose" she stated lightly winking playfully. shaking her head lightly "you do not have to worry I have not taken it to heart, but usually your tongue only slips when the head is to frightened to express itself!" thorn explained as she started to walk again pointing to doors and saying who sleeps where looking to her left thorn stopped for a moment "that is my room!" thorn revealed wondering why she did not just point as they walked like she had with all the others "yes that is true but as you have not stated weather you are joining or not i did not include you in my statement about family!" she explained shaking her head lightly

"I am not in the position for long so none of those just call me thorn I and just like everyone else here just with a bit more responsibility!" she stated lightly wondering why he had asked the question

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 30th January 2016, 2:10 pm

So there was a certain level of hierachy. Simply rooms that would then be exchanged for larger rooms as one progressed through the guild. From what he knew of Savage Skull from his research the 'aces' were known as pillar heads and likely had the best rooms. Thorn of course would have such a room. He wondered and wondered why he wondered if she was making some special note about her room in particular. Was it an invitation for later perhaps? He would have to think on that. He tried his best, which was rather easy, to memorize the names and positions of those she pointed at. So many names were thrown at him yet the information to him was as easy to digest as an exquisitely tender steak. It melted in the mouth or in this case his mind.

The fact she felt she could defeat him a challenge showed some confidence in her abilities, but it was not one that seemed arrogant. It almost seemed flirty and yet not at the same time. A mystery. He liked that. It seemed that she was not yet considered family as he was not part of the guild. That made perfect sense and was the truth and yet...somehow it stung a little. It was as if she had slapped him again, but this time mentally rather than physically. What a strange sensation. "I know you have shown me the room that is likely to be my quarters should I stay, but is it possible to get one closer to the guilds library. Even among the rune knights it was quite famous and I do enjoy a good read." It was an honest question and one he wanted answering. He had not asked much else on the tour. There was no need. However, access to the guild's vast library would be useful for his quest. "I also plan to expand the library with books I acquire on my travels. A way of contributing to the guild other than jobs. Assuming, of course, that it is deemed appropriate"

"Then I shall do as you request and call you by that name Espina." he said contradicting his own words. He said he would call her Thorn and then called her by another name. Yet, if she knew her languages well, she would know that this was just another way of saying Thorn. "I wonder if it is wise though to allow such familiarity even if your position is temporary. After all, are you not also a pillar head?"

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 30th January 2016, 2:56 pm

thorn thought for a moment she had not been to the library for some time and the rooms around it she personally had never seen inside them. looking at him thorn smiled lightly "to be compleatly honest I have not looked into the rooms that surround the library but we can go there now!" she stated softly walking off leading the way to the library.

"if you can find a room to sleep in it is yours as for the books i think we can accommodate that request!" thorn said and she turn corner after corner after a short time they can to the hall leading to the library several doors led off from the hall. "Please just say Thorn not Espina i now it is the same name but at the same time it is not" she stated lightly pointing down the hall [color=violet]"go ahead and have a look i will wait here if you find something just give me a call.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 31st January 2016, 3:03 am

So there was a possibility of a room near the famed Savage Skull library. Now that was almost perfect. His human body needed sleep of course but when not out on 'jobs' or gathering knowledge through physical means he had the opportunity to read. With his speed reading techniques gathering information from the books would be swifter than if most people had done it. With it he could learn almost the full history of this guild and its members. That was a powerful tool and one he would be able to use effectively. He stayed silent as they walked down the halls, mentally noting each turn as they progressed. In his head he was mapping out the guild and all its rooms, passages and corridors. He planned to visit the catacombs later once he knew more of the power that resided there. He'd heard rumours that the Lichborne's presence had never truly left the guild even after his destruction at the hands of Heero, Zeno and Shuhei. Yet to have such an impressive aura as a mere remanant? That could not be possible could it? He had to find out. He had to know. He wanted to harness that power for his own purposes.

"I am sorry Lady Thorn. It was a mere test to see what the limits are. I think it is always good to know the limits when it comes to people." he said calmly and began to walk down the hall opening the rooms without even touching the doors. He observed briefly each room, but could not find one. He paused considering what was his best move to make at this point. He returned to Thorn an idea on his mind. "The rooms nearby are in a state of disrepair. I can spend time fixing them or I can set up a bed in the library itself. Providing that is deemed suitable of course Bella Donna." He wondered if she would take it how he had intended. He wanted to stay and become a member of the guild. He'd taken a brief glance in the library and that alone had made him somewhat aroused. Combine that with the presence of Thorn and both his demonic soul and human body did not want to leave.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 31st January 2016, 4:23 am

thorn watched as Veil searched the rooms she pushed herself of the wall and seemingly glided down the hall looking into each of the room thinking for a moment on what she could do without stepping out of line herself with the actual guild master. thorn struggled to come up with a suitable answer and sighed softly "I don't think you should sleep in the library maybe you can make a room by the dorm work until you have made one of these rooms suitable for use!" she stated hoping the compromise would work for him as well as the guild.

thorn placed her hand on the library door looking over her shoulder "please stop calling me bella donna it may give a girl the wrong idea!" she stated with a playful wink she was only joking but she wondered how Veil would react to someone being flirtatious. pushing the door thorn reviled the large library books everywhere no one had organised down there for a while so finding anything you needed was impossible.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 31st January 2016, 8:11 am

"And what wrong idea might that be Thorn? That I think you are beautiful and deadly?" replied almost without a second thought and without even looking at her nor his face changing. Though in truth these words were more off the cuff then thought through. Again his body seemed to be ruling his mind and he felt an uncomfortable bulge forming in his trousers. He seemed to have no control of such things. It was quite unfortunate and that was not the only unfortunate thing. It was also unfortunate, for him at least, that his idea to sleep in the library had been turned down and the rooms nearby were not quite suitable. However, her suggestion was a good one. Stay in one of the other rooms until he could fix up one of the rooms near the library. Perhaps he could knock down a few walls and get a rather large room.

The door slowly slid open and his jaw dropped. So many books, so much stored information and yet....it was all over the place. There was no sense of organization at all. He took a deep breath and then spoke softly. "Lady Thorn...I request permission to be in charge of this library. I want to get it into proper order." he said calmly and then a book flew over to his hand. It was a random book, but one that was thick and aged, covered in dust. So much potential. "I also want to suggest that if members find books on their journeys then they donate them to the library. WE can never have too much information."

Last edited by Veil Crane on 12th February 2016, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th February 2016, 6:07 pm

thorn smirked lightly looking at Veil straight into his eyes "both of those things are both possible things that you think of me one is true the other I am not shore about but if you are trying to flatter me then you have to use better lines than that!" she stated walking into the libary her eyes scanned the room shaking her head softly a slave chained to the wall slumped on the floor sleeping. waving her hand towards the slave "i suppose it would be good having some order however i can not place you anywhere unless the guild master approves but spend all the time you wish in here. she answered his question.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 12th February 2016, 1:25 pm

So his lines, as she called them, were not effective. Or at least not super effective. At best he'd say the level of effect was around 20% at best. Disappointing, but then again he hadn't done much on purpose to flirt or excite her. It just sort of slipped out, completely out of character for him. Normally, he had much more control. Perhaps if he used his strings he could alter her mood slightly. "You are in charge of the guild until she returns. You should be able to make those decisions. Sure the guild master can overrule it, but thats the sort of thing you'll have to learn to deal with." he said with a shrug and looked around the room with a tilt of his head and glanced "Still, if we have to wait we have to wait...i'll at least tidy up things a bit and get it into order."

He took a deep breath and then with a gesture of his hands near invisible strings shot out and began to grab books gathering them together into various piles. They didn't seem to have any obvious pattern, but as he walked through he formed them into these piles. It seemed he was totally focused on this. "This place is in the worst state of any library I have ever seen."

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:03 am