Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My character

iceiceking

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed My character

Post by iceiceking 21st December 2015, 3:58 pm

Name: Ice Maximilius Crefnof
       Birthday: 24-03
       Sexuality: Straight
       Special Characteristics: a scar on left eye

Personality: when outside battle: Ice is very social, he likes to have fun with friends and is always happy. He never freaks out, and never gets angry. he doesnt hurt anything or anyone. He is very kind. He never gets tired and loves everything and everyone.he is cooperative, willing to do anything good. he is very dedicated and never gets distracted. He is also very careful with what he says and does. He wants as many friends as he can have and feels sad when he is alone. He is very forgiving. He is very patient. He likes to sing and dance. He needs perfection or else he goes crazy. He hates anything that hurt something else. he likes to play games with friends when not partying he also likes to do community work (when he isnt busy). he is sometimes childish when it comes to games, he hates to lose. he always plays fair even if others dont. he loves to drink, but when he drinks a little too much you might want to watch out. he also likes to sleep(he doesnt really sleep alot though because he is always busy). he also doesnt really care about money in life he just cares about caring for other living things.

Ice loves to battle. when leading: He leads with precision, when things dont go as he planned he destroys everything that prevented it from going perfect. He doesnt care who he is fighting with as long as they are as good as he is. He is very hurried. He protects his team with his live that he finds the most important his team he never loses sight on any of the people in his team. He respects everyone in his team when things go wrong he sends his team away and does it himself even if that means getting killed he will never retreat or surrender and wont ever be caught alive. he doesnt like anyone dissobeying his commands and stops them from participating. he hates it when a member of his team gets injured and destroys everything in his path to help that member of his team. When being lead: he listens to everything said and does it precisely as ordered he dissobeys is he is commanded to retreat he uses everything he has to obey he will do anything to make it happen even if that means sacrificing himself. he also dissobeys if he sees a team member getting injured. unless ordered to he will not take on anything. He still makes jokes sometimes just to make a battle more fun. he sees everything as a game and thinks thats the way it is. he wouldt take command if the leader isnt able to order right. he says directly what he thinks no matter what is happening. he tries not to hurt anything unless ordered and will not fear anything while on a mission. when lead good can do anything. he is very quick in tasks and will help others when done with task.

Likes: alcohol, he likes getting drunk because he doesnt remember the trauma's he has had.
    all living things, its just part of his personality.
    his guild, he has lots of fun there and loves it when something crazy happens in there.

Dislikes: cheese, he hates the smell and taste of it.
    evil, he just hates it.
    messy rooms, he is a perfectionist

Motivations: His parents and friends were killed by a dark guild and he wants revenge on the dark mages that did it.

he wants to protect all the good in the world at all cost.

his parents were mages aswell he wants to be a powerful mage to make them proud.

Fears: spiders, because of all the hair they have.
    failing, its part of who he is.
    Death, he is scared to have his team members die infront of him and dying himself.

General Appearance

Height: 6ft
       Weight: 185 lbs
       Hair: Brown short hair,
       Eyes: Blue
       Skin Tone: very light
       Appearance: very musculair, black jeans and a blue shirt

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy Tail
       Tattoo: Forehead, orange

Last edited by iceiceking on 30th December 2015, 3:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: My character

Post by Akryn 21st December 2015, 6:13 pm

Your personality needs to be 500 words, also you must start from D rank without special permissions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    iceiceking

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by iceiceking 22nd December 2015, 3:23 am

thank you for correcting me i will change it right away
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 26th December 2015, 6:08 pm

Salutations, Akryn is experiencing some technical difficulties IRL and has asked my to grade your application in his stead. He gives you his regards and apologizes for passing up your application, but he didn't want to keep you waiting.

The only thing I see wrong is in the "Motivations" section where it lists that he wants revenge on the dark mages who killed his family, and then right below it is a second motivation of the same nature but for his friends. I'd like you to combine the two, and create a new motivation please.
    iceiceking

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by iceiceking 31st December 2015, 9:23 am

i did what you asked
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 31st December 2015, 6:29 pm

My character MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:54 pm