Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Child of the Dream comes. (Intro.)

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Public Child of the Dream comes. (Intro.)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 13th December 2015, 10:05 am

Seconds turned to minutes as she lurched over the side pale liquid dripping off the side of the boat as the normally pale girl her face almost green felt her sickness growing a man walking up behind her and tapping he shoulder. “U-Ummmm you okay ma’am?” Turning her head her green face and wiping across her chin dipping her hand to the water to clean it, “Y-Yes! Sorry . . .Never been on a boat before. . . So this is rather. . . Sickening.” With another wave of sickness she quickly turned her head and let loose as the boat slowly approached Silvermoon Island a place ran by its own government and guild known as Black Rose.

As the boat slowed and her face slowly returned to normal the sickness fading as she cleaned herself off the captain welcomed everyone to the island using an intercom passengers slowly getting off she smiled and stepped off herself tail whipping around happily. Not wanting to accidentally whip someone however she wrapped her tail around her right leg and continued on her way looking around to the city she had set foot in trade areas galore and many a new or different thing to sell or buy. With a soft look up towards a taller bulkier man she would smile obvious to her eyes he was looking at her horns as he bent down, “Looking for the guild?” with a quick nod she would smile, ”Yep! I plan to join!” With quick nod as if he had seen many a new or weird thing he would give her the directions she needed as she soon went on her way waving back to him before she finally was at the doors to the guild itself.

As she took a deep breath she held out her hand opening the door slowly walking in nervously as the last time she walked in a guild all that followed was pain. Yet this time she held hope that it would be different and she would not let go of that as she entered letting her tail uncoil itself from her leg as it whipped around her azure eyes looking around at the people in the guild before she would speak, “U-Ummm I would like to join this guild. . . I-If that is okay . . . My name is Nera Rouge, Nine years old. . . It is a pleasure to meet all of you!” Her voice trembled and was shaky due to being afraid she knew that maybe they would kick her out as the fear welled she instinctively put her hand over the back of her neck rubbing the burned in tattoo in her flesh a scar she could not get rid of.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Public Re: Child of the Dream comes. (Intro.)

Post by Guest 13th December 2015, 11:18 am

Seeing Black and Red
    Child of the Dream comes. (Intro.) J5ve7oy
    words: 178. tag: @Marshy notes: panther hanyō, Black Rose mage.
    "I do believe that this guild is open to simply walk in and say you are a part of," Marschal responded to the nine-year-old. His eyes never left the book that they were glued to, some sort of ancient-looking, gold embroidered book. "So, I suppose that I should welcome you to the guild then, and I do believe Kakuma will be around to greet you as well. Don't know where or when, but she will be around. . ." He shrugged his shoulders and closed his book at this time. Marschy glanced away from the entrapment of a story, as he set it on the table, and settled his odd eyes on the child. The red irises of his eyes flickered around as he took in the height and looks of the significantly younger girl. At which point, the Black Rose mage stood to his feet and bowed in greeting to her before straightening his posture again.

"I am Marschal Leigh," the hanyō introduced himself to her, feline ears flicking forward as a sign of interest toward her.
    ⒶⓀⒾ; recoded by Marshy

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Child of the Dream comes. (Intro.)

Post by King Elyx 19th December 2015, 6:34 am

There seemed to be a child entering the guild hall, rare to see that happen unless it were Azalea. But there she was, an even smaller child entering the scene. He'd place his palms on the table he was sitting at so that he could stand up, not in any sort of threatening way though. The Violinist would twist his head towards the side to give his light brown eyes an assist, letting them lock onto the newcomer. A grin would emit on his face upon her offer towards those who were listening, it was nice to have new talent join the guild. He would pace over to her slowly, taking gently formal steps with both of his hands behind his back humbly. If he were able to get to her completely, he would then continue the conversation that the man who had greeted her started. Not that Elyx knew what kind of creature he was anyways, so he'd rather not acknowledge it incorrectly, not in front of the guest however.

You want to join the guild? Well, the fact is, your test to getting in the guild is by simply being able to ask. Getting to navigate through Black Rose is hard, so the fact that you are able to arrive here to ask, we'll gladly give you the chance to join among us. The boy would explain before placing his right palm outwards to give a handshake with. His conversations were normally so very formal, it was a habit of his, even when he was not trying to be so collected. Don't worry, I'll see to it you're given a chance. My name is Elyx Reiaki, I'm the Ace of Leaves in Black Rose.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:21 pm