Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Saiyan armor

Knux Shi
    Knux Shi

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Saiyan armor Empty Saiyan armor

Post by Knux Shi 24th November 2015, 1:35 pm

Name: Saiyan Armor
    Type: Chest with Shoulders.
    Description:
    Saiyan Armor:
    Strengths:

• Reduces incoming damage from spells to the wearer.
    • Takes on one element it was struck with every 3 post.
    • Gains the elemental strengths for which ever element it was it with.

Weaknesses:

• Takes on the weakness of the element it currently has active.
    • It's abilities are weak against multiple elements
    • Must be hit with an element before it can copy that element.
    • Can't switch elements rapidly

Abilities: Being that the armor is made of a spell material, it is able to copy the element it was struck by increasing the resistance of that element for 3 post. At the user's level the Resistance level changes. Once the element has be taken by the armor, the user no longer get the negative effects of being hit by that element. Example if hit by a fire spell, he will no longer receive burns by fire as long as it's the same rank as the User.. At D Rank the user take 20% less damage from the attack, this increases by 10% until it hits 50% where it caps at S rank. Only lasting 3 post at D, 5 at C, 6 at B, 7 at A, and 8 at S. The cooldown per rank are as followed. D 4, C 6. B 7, A 8, S 9.

The second ability increases the use's Strengnth by 30% Increasing per rank by 10% until S, it also increases speed by 20% capping at 35% at S. This is due to the armor giveing his power through the element he has absorbed.

Last edited by Knux Shi on 29th November 2015, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saiyan armor 33w9n2c

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Saiyan armor Empty Re: Saiyan armor

Post by Akryn 27th November 2015, 7:49 pm

Knux Shi wrote:Name: Saiyan Armor
    Type: Chest with Shoulders.
    Description:
    Saiyan Armor:
    Strengths:

• Reduces incoming damage from spells to the wearer.
    • Takes on one element it was struck with every 3 post.
    • Gains the elemental strengths for which ever element it was it with.

Weaknesses:

• Takes on the weakness of the element it currently has active.
    • It's abilities are weak against multiple elements
    • Must be hit with an element before it can copy that element.
    • Can't switch elements rapidly

Abilities: Being that the armor is made of a spell material, it is able to copy the element it was struck by increasing the resistance of that element for 3 post. At the user's level the Resistance level changes. Once the element has be taken by the armor, the user no longer get the negative effects of being hit by that element. Example if hit by a fire spell, he will no longer receive burns by fire as long as it's the same rank as the User.. At D Rank the user take 20% less damage from the attack. C it becomes 35%, B becomes 50% A becomes 65% S it caps at 80%That is a huge resistance. I would authorize a cap of 50% my friend.
    This ability can only last 3 post at D, 5 at C, 6 at B, 7 at A, and 8 at S. The cooldown per rank are as followed. D 4, C 6. B 7, A 8, S 9.

The second ability is if the user wishes to disable the element the armor currently has before the post limit is reach he can discharge the remaining amount of the element into a charged beam fired from the center of the armor deal a reduced rate of damage.f the user's current rank in spell damage. Example if D the beam deals 1/2 D rank damage[color=#ff0000]This needs to be put into proper spell format please..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Knux Shi
    Knux Shi

Player 

Post by Knux Shi 28th November 2015, 6:11 am

Even for s rank? There's people completely immune to an element without being a slayer..

Saiyan armor 33w9n2c

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 29th November 2015, 1:07 am

Knux Shi wrote:Even for s rank? There's people completely immune to an element without being a slayer..

The problem with yours is that it's not a set element, but any element that hits you. That means ANY elemental based mage on the site won't be able to fight you, ever, because of one passive on a single armor.

Also, armor abilities are supposed to be passives. I need to inform mods n such about this to make sure other armors are following the rules.

Saiyan armor MQNhOUw

Knux Shi
    Knux Shi

Player 

Post by Knux Shi 29th November 2015, 1:17 am

But it has a draw back, I have to take a hit of unprotected damage from that element before I can even use it. So If I dont get it the ability is useless. Its no like the element doesn do any damage to me, IN latter rank most people can boost their attacks by 75% this is to bring it back down to what they are suppose to deal noramlly. I wanted to go with an ability that voided a spell or reversed it but thought this was a fair system, The lost I'm willing to go is 70% AT S I think that's fair. 50% is kinda shitty for S rnk ability espically if the armor is the second highest grade on the site. WHy even have ranks for the items if they aren't stronger than normal items? I mean sure t has more durability but thats all, the user of the armors still take damage along with the armor.

Saiyan armor 33w9n2c

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 29th November 2015, 2:03 am

You're directly countering ANY elemental mage you would go up against, which includes slayers that have only one element at their disposal. I can't just warrant someone only being able to deal 30% damage to you with any of their spells just because of the grade of the armor.

And not all abilities have to scale. We've had issues with it because of people trying to break the system. And if it keeps up we're going to have to start making maximums for passive amounts on stats and such. We've had to pull magics over this same kind of abuse, and we want to put a stop to it.

The most I can see is 50%. This is a passive ability mind you, so it would always work on that element that hits you without fail. Not to mention with all the items/weapons/spells you can get, why only go for resistances and damage? Raise your speed, or increase your reflexes. Or maybe even put something fun and original in.

2nd ability still needs to be changed. That's an active, and armors are passives.

Saiyan armor MQNhOUw

Knux Shi
    Knux Shi

Player 

Post by Knux Shi 29th November 2015, 8:58 am

BUMP.........

Saiyan armor 33w9n2c

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 29th November 2015, 8:18 pm

Spoiler:

Thank you for working with me on this. Approved

Saiyan armor MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 5:18 am