Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Forgetting the past. Joining a new future! (Intro)

Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood
    Second Skill: None needed
    Third Skill:

Public Forgetting the past. Joining a new future! (Intro)

Post by Overlord0909 18th November 2015, 7:50 pm

A scream still echoed within his mind... The pain of the memories still lingered, but Takao knew he deserved every bit of suffering he got.

Why couldn't I have come to my current conclusion earlier...? Takao thought. Then he straightened up. Well, there's no point holding on to the past now. I am almost upon the guild.

In front of him stood a tavern... A tavern... He thought in confusion. I know Sabertooth wasn't the most popular guild, but... I didn't think they had fallen so far...

Takao knows of the other guild; Fairy Tail, and knows of it's great reputation, but he felt that if he wanted to rise, he couldn't start at the pinnacle. Plus, it seemed too popular and full of too warm hearted people. He needed somewhere that was tough in attitude. Sabertooth was top of the list.

Takao walked in the tavern, met by the bartender behind the counter, drying a beer glass. Although Takao never drank, the place seemed kind of homey... "What can I do for Ya?" Asked the bartender, amidst Takao's thoughts.

"Oh... Well." He gave a creepy laugh. "I was looking for the guild. Sabertooth. I was told to come here... But, if I'm not mistaken, this is a tavern."

She rolled her eyes (the bartender) and replied sarcastically. "No, really?" She then points to a room in the back. "Sabertooth's back there... And before you say something else, you touch the lacroma." She returns to her drying.

Takao smiled, liking how even his weird appearance didn't phase her. Makes me wonder who has walked in here before... Wonder if they used to kill people... The thought was revolting to him, but may have been true.

Again, realizing he was dwelling on the things that can't be undone, he shook his head and walked into the room. Almost about to annoy the bartender, he remembered what she said, and found the lacroma.

"Sabertooth, here I come." He touches the lacroma and is almost instantly transported into a whole new place. Inside a room, he steps away from the lacroma, looking around for somebody else to ask about where to go...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear, is that of the mind.
    Hope, is that of the mind.
    Love, is that of the mind.

Doesn't that mean we are nothing; if we lose our mind?
    - Takao Kurosawa (The Killer)
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Forgetting the past. Joining a new future! (Intro)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 19th November 2015, 11:22 pm

Ryo sighed as he and his partner Gora walked back into the Ace of Spades. They were returning from a recent outing and the two were beat. As they walked in they noticed the female bartender and Ryo smiled at her tipping his hat. The pair walked into the back room and touched the lacrima. They had expected to be placed on the bridge on the outside of the guild hall that connected it, but much to their surprise they were actually placed in the center of the old Guild hall's bar that was actually inside the guild itself. Ever since they opened the Ace of Spades below they hadn't used this place much.

Still it was very unsettling for them to be thrust into this place, but still they recovered quickly. Ryo however spotted something interesting and it was a new member or potential new member. The member was a very big contrast to himself, but still he didn't mind that. He approached the new member smiling slightly in order to create a slightly friendly appearance his fangs sticking out of his smile "Greetings. Welcome to the Sabertooth Guildhall. My name is Ryo, and this is Gora." He said gesturing to the great while Dire wolf that was standing next to him almost of a height with the new comer.

Ryo himself was dressed pretty much the same as he always was. His broad brimmed hat was tucked down to cast a shadow over his face. He wore a royal purple button up shirt, with a toxic green vest today, a vest that had the card suits in black on either side. His pants were black slacks that were clean, and looked nice. His belt was the same as was his four card belt buckle. His black cowboy boots had the card looking spurs on them, and over all of that he wore a black duster that reached just above his ankles. This was a pretty normal look for him, also from the boy's angle he could see several boxes that looked big enough to decks of cards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Forgetting the past. Joining a new future! (Intro) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 20th November 2015, 4:21 am

Takao was getting impatient waiting, and was about to look around, until he heard a voice behind him, welcoming him. Takao looked back, seeing the fanged smile, and returned the smile, with his own unique sharp toothed smile. After an awkward sentence, Takao spoke.

"Nice to meet you, I'll be looking forward to our uh... Friendship... I'm Takao Kurosawa, or you can call me 'the Killer'." His eyes glazed a bit at saying that, but he tossed the memory aside quickly, returning to his normal state again. "I'm new to the guild, but I have practiced some magic, and would like to do sosme good in the world. Am I in the right place?"

Takao saw a height difference, and didn't realize he was this tall... Probably never really thought about it. But I thought I was only three inches above average... He thought. Looking around he also had another question he was itching to ask... "If it isn't too much to ask... May I have a rundown of the place?" He asked. Now waiting for him to respond to both his spaced out questions.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 20th November 2015, 1:14 pm

Ryo smiled and nodded his head lightly "You can call it friendship, but at the very least we shall be comrades." He heard the question and the request and he simply nodded his head once again petting Gora's neck.

"Well the good or bad you do in the world really depends on you Takao, but here you can at least find a good route to doing good in the world." He then starts to walk past the new comer and waves for him to follow "I would be happy to help you. The Ace of Spades that you entered down below is our guild bar. This room used to be, but when we opened the Ace of Spades we closed this room down. We have hot springs down near the bar as well. We have a grand ballroom and this is the main guild hall where our members live and stay. I myself live here along with Gora my partner here." he said gesturing to the Dire Wolf. As they continued to walk they arrived in the main hall of the guild hall "This is the main hall and you can reach any location in the guild. There are signs to some of the more helpful locations. Only members of Sabertooth can see these."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 20th November 2015, 1:58 pm

Takao was impressed. He smiled, and gave a glance towards Ryo. "Where and how can I sign up to be a member? I can't really just join, right?" Takao wondered if there was a screening process. He heard rumor of how Sabertooth only accepted the best, but that was from awhile back.

He thought about all the things he could do there, hot springs and a ballroom? I guess I could learn to dance... and swim more often. The thing about Takao though, is he's never been the best at social interactions, which explained his next action.

Takao turned around and licked a bottle he picked up eariler. He tasted a multitude of things, "Interesting..." He murmured to himself, leaving his guide awkwardly nearby. He knew that someone with strong magical abilities drank from it before. "I wonder who this person is... He's not one of these two though..." He turned back around, and retook his sort of hunched figure. He waits for the response, as if nothing happened.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 22nd November 2015, 11:58 am

He looked back at the new comer smiling lightly "Well to be honest we don't have any long complicated process to gain entrance to the guild. You just must promise to uphold the Sabertooth guild's views. You can find them on plaques all around the guild hall, but our three greatest attributes are: Conviction, Selflessness, & Faith. If you uphold these values, and don't bring dishonor to the Sabertooth name then you are allowed to be a member, and we welcome you with open arms." he said as he continued to lead the newbie through the guild hall.

He didn't notice the strange behavior from the newbie, and he didn't really seem to mind. Even if he had seen it his own habits were weirder by far, and would make what the new member was up to look like perfectly normal behavior. So he and his wolf just continued to walk leading the new member towards the guild master's office.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 22nd November 2015, 1:13 pm

Takao repeated: "Conviction, selflessness, and faith..." He pauses for a moment. "I could do all that... I think. As for bringing dishonour, as long as my past isn't a part of ridicule, I will only raise the guild up." He smiled. "I like to dream of my future, it gives comfort to my present self." He followed Ryo further along.

Takao took in the surroundings, and quickly became familiar with them, as his mind is accustomed to doing this. The thought occurred to him. "Where exactly are we going? If I may ask." He asked, stifling a yawn, as he realized he didn't sleep for a day.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 23rd November 2015, 8:45 am

Ryo nodded his head as he finally stopped pointing up a path "That is the guild master's office. If you need her she will be found in there. Her name is Hikari and so far she has been a guild master worthy of her office." He then looked at the newbie with hard eyes that started to get a touch of black to them "I will warn you once. Treat Mistress Hikari with respect, or you will answer to me." 

Then just as quickly as it had appeared that voice had vanished and he smiled pulling out a tarot card. With a puff of smoke around the card a stamp appeared "Well then if you think you have what it takes to be a Sabertooth then we can get you stamped and added to the roster."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 23rd November 2015, 3:43 pm

At the first request, Takao couldn't help but laugh. He stopped, giving an eerie smile. "Of course I wouldn't disrespect the master. But, I found it funny how serious you got..." Does it happen a lot? He thought, and regained whatever formality he had lost.

And responding to the next comment. "That's great! And by stamp, you mean where  to place it too right?" He replied, remembering his dad's from way back when. "If so, I'd like mine placed on my right shoulder blade... In red too, if possible." He asked.

His hopes soared, as he thought about all the good he'll be able to do now. This is my chance to show the world that even as deadly of a person as I was, can change... He kneww this has been proven; but those guys were kittens compared to him... That thought made him slip out of reality for a bit, thinking of a picture he saw of a kitten. Kitties! I love them! And that's why he couldn't have one, because they were too cute. He dismissed the thought before his guide's response was heard.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 1st December 2015, 12:42 am

Ryo nodded his head lightly as he walked over to the new comer and he moved behind the youth and placed the stamp right where he was asked to put it and despite stamping down over his clothes the magic of the stamp would transfer the mark onto the young man's skin into the mark "Well there you go. Everything is set and welcome to the Sabertooth guild."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 1st December 2015, 9:26 pm

"Thank you! Can't wait to see everyone... And find out where they live, what they eat, figure how they might die... So many interesting topics await!" He smiles. "Now... Where's the jobs at?" Killer asks his guide, remembering that little factor.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:04 pm