Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where's That Witch? (Tyriel)

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Where's That Witch? (Tyriel) Empty Where's That Witch? (Tyriel)

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 1:37 am

A camera shot of the steps leading up to Infinity Hydra's guild hall was shown; a trail of bodies piled up behind him. All knocked out unconscious or worse---with broken bones. As the camera would spin downard toward one young man; walking up the oriental style stairs.

Wearing his slayer outfit, black tabard; white pants, white sash around his waist and black combat boots. Purple scarf flowing in the wind. He pulled one final young man by the collar and then dropped him at the front steps of Infinity Hydra as the camera would be behind Heero; comically showing the trail of knocked out young men with swirly eyes.

"Tyriel-chan will never....agree to have an audience with you, Gold Salamander."

Heero walked by one final guy who was still somewhat conscious. But Heero merely delivered a look in his direction; and he decided it was best to play dead. All Heero did was ask a few townsfolk which way Infinity Hydra was---and asked about Tyriel; who'd been a witch for Halloween a few weeks back. After that, all hell broke loose as bachelors realized that this was Heero inquiring about her. A mob soon formed and chased him all the way to the steps leading up to Infinity Hydra.

"Jeezus.....is she that hot outside of her witches outfit?! I mean this is ridiculous!" Heero yelled back at the steps full of unconscious men from town. "I coulda just been bringing her a sandwich!!!" Heero would stomp off with bended knees comically towards the front doors of Infinity Hydra.

As his orange Exceed would eventually fly over the steps and look down with a sweatdrop over his head; landing on Heero's shoulder who was still walking all huffed up.

"I leave you for TWO seconds! TWO!" Garfield swished his tail and rode along as Heero would stop just in front of the front doors of Infinity Hydra and do a massive H-Ranked inhale of air before screaming like a Dragon on a megaphone.

"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!! GET OUT HERE!!!" it was the best he could muster, as he felt like he'd just fought through every bachelor in Mountain Village to get up these damn stairs....if she turned him down after this. Wait, he hadn't even thought of what he was going to say to her. He'd literally traveled all this way because he remembered she was hot. He then thought that maybe he should've yelled her name, but; decided to just stand there like an idiot instead.

"You fool! That is not how you court a lady!!!" Garfield slapped him on the back of the head with a quick flash mark as Heero got pissed off.

"Hey, oh yeah?! I'm not trying to court her! Just wanna look at her again!"

"When a man travels miles to get a glimpse of a woman that's courting you idiot!!!"

"Shut UP, Garfield!!!" they continued to argue with bodies piled up behind them until someone whipped open the front doors and hit Heero right in the face. Stumbling back onto his bottom; he would look up at----something extremely beautiful. But he would quickly gather himself and stand back up; adjusting his scarf. "Oh.....it's you. I uh-----" Heero would randomly blush and start walking in the other direction without even saying a word to Tyriel.

'Damnit...blew it.....I wonder if she's still there.' stopping with a sweatdrop, he would turn around slowly...and see her still there as he would sigh and turn back around with a sweatdrop; walking right up to her.

"H-Hey. I was, uh. Well I was at the Halloween Party and, I uh actually thought of you and wanted to see you again! Uh....mission accomplished so I'm...gonna go." he would turn around with a sweatdrop again as Garfield flipped out.

"WHAT YOU IDIOT! You're just gonna leave?! Look at that body!!! She's got enough milk for me and you both!!! Turn around! Noooooooo!!!" he sparkled and reach out for Tyriel as Heero continued to walk away, swishing his tail comically. "At least TALK to her!"

"Fine! But I'm not gonna be super nice or anything....she's too hot for that, I might jump off a bridge if I act too soft...." he would turn around and stick his hands in his pockets and realize the mess he'd made on the way up. "Uh.....these guys chased me all the way here through Mountain Village......yeah.....all the way through town when they heard I was looking for you---looks like you've got just as many fans as I do...times two." the legendary wizard who'd saved Fiore on more than one occasion rubbed the back of his head and sparkled like Armstrong briefly.

As all the boys on the step started to come too; he decided it was time to make a run for it.

Scooping Tyriel up into his arms without thinking; Heero did an actual ninja leap and skipped off of two of the oriental level rooftops of Infinity Hydra before setting Tyriel down. He couldn't get her smell off of his mind as he set her down and turned around; looking out at Mountain Village from this vantage point, one could even see the fog as the gigantic city of Mountain Village sat in an open area of the Mountain Range.

"Seems they really love their towns Guild.....how is it living way out here in Southern Fiore so far away from the rest of the Guilds....."

Heero would ask, as from Tyriel's point of view he had his back to her; scarf blowing in the wind. One hand on his hip and the other looking out like a visor. Garfield also was looking out at the town in awe with both orange paws above his head like a visor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Where's That Witch? (Tyriel) Rose

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where's That Witch? (Tyriel) Empty Re: Where's That Witch? (Tyriel)

Post by Kariline 13th November 2015, 2:06 am

Clouds passed by overhead, casting soft shadows into her office as Tyriel was just finishing up her daily reports. She actually was beginning to catch up to the mountain of overdue work that the guild ace had. As the Head of Resilience she was fully expected to take care of the Guild Hall and all it's residents. This even meant keeping a full stock of booze at all times. A happy member is a happy guild!
    Tyriel smiled and stretched in her chair, arching her back and twisting her torso. She had sat in that chair for too damn long! The woman removed her glasses, placing them on the desk and went to stand up, but as soon as her ass had left the seat; a loud sound had shook the entire building, causing her to stumble and fall over the chair.

Dazed she clawed her way back up, causing a stack of her paperwork to fall onto the ground.
    Her face skewed into a scowl as she had to hastily leave the papers there and run out her door. She figured it was just Kirei Ardere making a mess of things again, but to her surprise, as the woman ran down the stairs and to the guild doors; stood Heero.
    She gazed at the man, her eyes open wide as she finished straightening out the bottom of her short dress. She was wearing what she typically wore everyday. A long sleeved, v neck dress that swooped around her, just above her knees, and was tightened around her waist with a belt. It was not meant for combat, but it was rare that she actually had to fight. Even then, she had her requip.

Tyriel pushed her hair over her shoulder, letting it fall behind her as she expected something from Heero who just turned around.

** After Heero's combat bewilderment and Garfield's comments **

There was no words for Tyriel's expression. It was part annoyed, part confused, and mostly embarrassed. She didn't know how to respond to something like this.
    While she was glad to see him here, she was unsure of why he was here. " Hello to you too Heero... I suppose.." But that was all that Tyriel could say before movement caught her eye. Guildmates, Villagers, they had begun to regain consciousness. Apparently they were not too happy about Heero, but before she could protest, Heero literally picked her up and leapt away. Darting over buildings like they were logs.

Tyriel gasped as Heero finally set her down, her eyes wide and her heart going a million miles a minute. What was going on!!!
    The woman glanced at the man and his fellow cat, taking in her surroundings and trying to come up with some kind of answer.
    His comment drove a soft chuckle from her..." Yeah no kidding... I just hope they were not hurt..." She smiled softly before continuing. " It is nice living over here, but i do miss the ocean from Hargeon, or the woods around Magnolia." She replied fixing her clothing once more, the sudden grabbing of the woman causing her clothes to become askew.. again.
    "Can i ask what you are doing around here? and what all that was about?"

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 9:06 am

Heero got a furrowed expression for a moment as Tyriel asked him two questions back to back as he lowered his hand from his head like a visor. She had an extremely curious personality, he'd give her that.

"I thought I already told you, I came to see you." he said without turning around. "The image of that witch was emblazoned in my mind, I just had to come and meet her in person." he smiled briefly, turning around finally.

"Sometimes, things are just that simple." he looked about with his arms crossed as he heard the sound of her voice. Very signature, but also the pitch he'd expect of a girl her age. She was about a year younger than him if he guessed. She seemed surprised that he'd come all this way just to see him. He wondered if she'd never had a guy in her life, one willing to cross oceans for her---and who actually did. He shrugged to himself and then smiled. "As far as what that was about, I've already told you what happened." he raised an eyebrow at her, if he had it his way they would've just pointed him towards the Guild Hall and not grilled and then mobbed him. Although he chuckled when he thought back to the mob forming; sweatdropping comically a bit to stop himself from laughing.

"Those guys? No they're not hurt....just probably surprised." Garfield swished his tail and kept looking out at mountain village.

"The grass is always greener and all that." he waved his hand out in front of him. "Do you feel this cool mountain air on your skin? Look at how crisp it is at this height......the fog rolling over the town, the hum of the mountain air passing between valleys....like a huge ass echo, trying to talk to the sky." he moved closer to Tyriel, walking up close to her. He was several inches taller, and so he just looked down with a slight blush on his face. "Ha, yeah Magnolia is in full Thanksgiving swing these days.....friggin relatives coming in from all over!" as Heero thought of Hargeon he got a bit grim. "I visited Lamia Scale the other day.....it's nothing but an empty marble building.....when I opened the door, it was literally...empty." he shook his head for a moment, wondering what happened to the old man Zuo Cii---his Guild was now a museum of stone and marble. More for the tourists of Hargeon if anything.

"So, you're one of the strongest wizards in this Guild huh?" Heero would try his best to retain eye contact with her, and keep his eyes off of her perfect hips and huge rack, although he was visibly struggling as she grabbed onto her turtleneck dress and swished it around; tightening and fixing it from his leaps upward.

"WHAAAAAAT a delicate flower like that?! How could they make her do all the hard work! Ardere, that's messed up...." Garfield balled up a fist as his ears dropped down backward. "Although...he could do worse for a secretary...." Garfield's insults and mouth knew no limits or bounds. "Aye!"

"If anything, he's her secretary." Heero would enjoy a laugh a bit, as he randomly would sweep his arm and kneel to Tyriel. Sparkling like Armstrong again, he would speak. "My lady Tyriel, I apologize for appearing before you in such a manner...I also apologize for laying my hands on you without your consent.....I merely wanted to get you away from what my foolish actions had caused....if you will permit me too, I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies." as he finished he would stand up, as the sparkles faded.

He would go and actually have a seat on the edge of the Guild Halls roof, kicking his legs at this height. He turned around and motioned for Tyriel to join him. He wondered if she'd ever been up here. All this time at the Guild, and probably not. Sometimes being able to look at things from a different point of view would change your reality.

After she sat down, they would just sit in silence. All 3 of them, and more than likely admire the sprawling city before them. About ten minutes of silence passed before anyone spoke again.

"All of these folks....they look up to Infinity Hydra just like the people of Magnolia do to Fairy Tail....." as he looked to his left at her; his hand acted on it's own and reached up and touched her hair, running a hand through it like water he'd pull back and look at his hand. Aloof as he was at times, he did this because he'd only seen hair her color a few times before and never been this close to it. "S-sorry." he got a sweatdrop over his head again as he leaned back on his hands, kicking his feet a bit. "So....parents? Brothers and sisters? My parents....well, our house fell off of it's place in Akane Beach into the ocean....my sister and I got split up; a wizard named Zeno found her at sea. He's the founder and 1st Master of Eclipse Soul...while uh....a Dragon found me at sea, plucked me right outta the waters........anyways how about you?" he wondered if he'd have to go through a Father or Brother to continue hanging out with her.

Garfield appeared randomly in her lap, and leaned back against her rack with a 'boing' getting comfortable and kicking his feet back. Combined with them against his neck, and the cool mountain air and smell of fog in the air; he could only said one thing.

"This is the life....Aye." he swished his tail with his hands behind his head against her rack, getting snug like a stuffed animal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 13th November 2015, 10:49 am

A bead of sweat ran off her temple as Garfield sat in her lap. His Orange head resting between the crevice of her breast. She just smiled softly and placed her hand on top of the cat's head and rubbed it softly. She had seen and heard about Exceed's before, even of where they came from, but she never had one sit in her lap. This was an exciting day indeed.
    Tyriel leaned back slightly on her hands and looked out at the mountains that filled the view around her. Heero was right, while each town held it's own beauty, there was something about these mountains and the way the village was with Infinity Hydra that made it feel so right. " The grass may be greener, but we all live under the same sky."

Her smile faded and her eyes fell on his, " My parents are dead too... If you know Hargeon, then you know it's history. When the first guild hall was destroyed by a dark mage. Half of Hargeon was also affected. " She said, her eyes looking out ahead of her, at the birds that dotted the landscape. " There was no warning. My parents hustled me out of bed. Then our house caved in, and while i was safe, they were crushed."

She sighed heavily, " I was an only child, and from that moment i was shuffled around through towns, just between people that were willing to feed me. It wasn't until i came here that i found real family." She said with a smile as she pushed her hair over her shoulder and ran her owns fingers through it, playing with the ends as a nervous tick.

The woman wrapped her ankles around each other and looked down at the market below them. She smiled as the scent of roasted meats filled her nose. " Hungry?" she asked then pointing down to the scene below. Then recognizing that there was also some very angry men stalking about and she giggled slightly.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 11:22 am

'Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's' passed over Garfield's head as a bubble expanded and shrank from his nose; as he slept nestled between Tyriel's chest. Two pillows on either side as he moved around a few times and got comfortable as she talked. The sound of her voice and the cool mountain air at this height putting him to sleep.

"I was.....14 or so when that happened. Leonard had found me in the woods, the Spooky Forest to be exact...my dragon had just abandoned me a year or two ago. The day you lost your parents...." he recalled how Leonard had been his age then, referring to the old man as a young wizard always made him laugh in his mind. He'd lost his family to that hurricane, then his Dragon had left him; those back to back experiences would've been traumatic if it hadn't been for a young Leonard stumbling upon that lost blue haired boy in the woods that day.

Heero was already a young wizard of Fairy Tail at that point in history as he recounted Tyriel's story, carving his reputation around the land as a C or B class teenaged wizard. Amazing that the day he'd heard of that event, he'd eventually be sitting next to a person who'd lost nearly everything that day.

"I wish Fairy Tail had been able to be there that day.....I heard the Dark wizard who did that---wasn't even from this planet." he thought of Clementine, and during their brief meeting he could definitely say that she was not normal. An extraterrestrial? Only she knew that. Shaking his head as Tyriel continued he listened carefully as the wind blew through their clothes once with a whipping breeze. The 23 year old shook his head as he could almost place himself there with Tyriel on that day. The equivalent of a megaton radiation bomb going off in Hargeon...was devastating.

"Family...." he echoed her last words as her next query got him fully reeled back in to the present. He was glad that they had touched upon the past though. "Food?!" Heero said another 'f' word back to back comically as he looked at Garfield sleeping in her arms. With a nod, Heero also noticed a bunch of angry guys talking in front of Infinity Hydra. "Garfield wake UP!"

Thinking he had a solution to the problem, he would stand up again--holding out a hand to Tyriel he'd pull her up onto a piggy back ride. As soon as her rack slapped against his back; he would blush as her light violet locks fell around his face. With a single leap, shinobi style the camera would spin all around the two as the landed on the ground; Heero at a kneel.

Standing to his feet in front of the group of guys who surrounded him and Tyriel immediately.

"W-whoa it's really lady Tyriel! The wizard from Infinity Hydra!"
    "I guess Gold Salamander does know her!"
    "Still...we should at least try to kick his ass right!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down! Look....me and Tyriel are going out to grab some food and a drink....I'm planning on buying the bar out, so go and invite your girlfriends and meet us at the biggest bar in Mountain Village; tell them Fairy Tail's Guildmaster is paying all you can eat, and all you can drink." Heero would sparkle and point a finger to the sky as the boys in front of him literally dropped their jaws, before running off with the good news.

Asking Tyriel to lead the way through town to a spot where people their age; early twenties would hang out, Heero immediately bursted through the doors when they arrived.

"Twenty thousand bucks for the owner!!! Cash out everyones tabs!!! It's party time!" it only took two or three seconds for people to realize what was going on , and with a loud woooop! from one of the tables, the place erupted in an all out party. As people began to show up from before, it seemed the same guys who Heero had roughed up; over jealousy for Tyriel actually already had girlfriends of their own or women in their life; as most of them began to show up with a lady on their arm. Heero would grab Tyriel by her arm and spin her like a princess; and dipping her.

Sparkling as he held her amongst the crowd, he would pull her back to her feet and then make his way to an open table as he smelled nothing but steak over all the other types of food.

"Fried Catfish please!"
    "Steak, mashed potatoes, and salad......whatever the lady wants she gets!"

Heero and Garfield shouted their orders at the waiter, before Heero slipped him 100j. With a 100 buck tip; he literally was happy to do whatever the heck they asked for. After Tyriel ordered, Heero would stare out of the window next to them silently. Savage Skull...defeating their 1st Guildmaster Lichborne, Tartarus and Acnologia, finding Igneel and the other Dragons on another planet. Gemini, and Virgo, his old pals from the Celestial Spirit realm. He wondered and thought on all of his past actions.

As a mother and her kids crossed towards Heero and Tyriel's table she spoke up as her kids ran up and hugged Heero's leg.

"Thanks for paying the whole places tab....me and my kids were actually going to dash on the bill....things are rough at home now...."

Heero's eyes flecked from her little son, to her little daughter. As his emotions got out of control quickly as tears built up in his eyes; noticing the rags they had on. Garfield looked surprised as Heero reached into his pocket and literally gave away all of the money he had on him. About 20,000 more j. The woman stumbled back and literally fell to her knees crying as her kids surrounded her, Heero stood from his table and picked her up.

"Hey now.....no need to dash anymore." he would help her up as the kids hugged Heero's leg again, he got emotional again and patted em on the head a few times before telling the mother to write him at Fairy Tail and let him know how everything ended up working out in the future. Screaming that she would with tears in her eyes; she darted from the now booming restaurant.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 13th November 2015, 1:17 pm

One moment she was sitting there with Garfield snoozing on her lap, the next she was pulled to her feet and hoisted onto Heero's back.
    Her face flushed as his hands wrapped around under her and she held onto his broad shoulders. Piggy back ride??
    Tyriel gasped as he leapt off the roof landing solid onto the ground. The air streamed past her face as as she clenched her eyes shut.

she slid off his back and readjusted herself as once again they had the attention of a parading group of men. She sweatdropped as she raided her hands to try to calm the situation. But then Heero spoke up and Tyriel glanced over. He was to pay for everything?! Tyriel's jaw dropped, " Ehhhhhhh?"
    She smiled slightly as everyone scattered to go and invite their dates. Now she knew why Ardere invited him to the halloween party.

As per Heero, he barged in, yelling right away and the woman followed, everyone had gotten so excited. Almost like no time had passed at all, the entire place filled with laughter, and joyus smiles, and booze. Lots of booze.
    Suddenly she felt her hand being pulled on and Tyr spun around then dipped like they were dancing. Tyriel began blushing and her eyes grew wide. She didn't dance. She didn't know how to, so this was all a big shock to the woman.

" Can i please have some filleted salmon with roasted potatoes please and thank you, " She said smiling at the kind waiter. Tyriel sat there and smiled, was this all a dream? Had to be. She felt like an enigma within a fluid amount of time.

Thier food was about to be delivered with Tyr spotted a lovely looking woman and her children approach the table. They clinged to him and she felt reminded of how things were when she was little. Looking up to the strong mages of Fiore.

Tyriel smiled and placed her hand on her collar bone as they spoke about things at home. Her smiled faded and her heart leapt out to them. Then suddenly, Heero performed an action for this woman that made Tyriel gasp. He gave her everything he could, and in her head, she looked up to Heero. This is what guildmasters were to do for their members, for their towns, for all of Fiore. She felt tears well up in her eyes, one day, she wanted to do something for everyone like Heero has. It's the small things that matter.

" That was beautiful.."she remarked smiling at the mage. Tyriel glanced over to see their food delivered and proceeded to order them a bottle of her favorite drink. A honey infused whiskey served with milk.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 2:23 pm

As their food came to the table; Heero started to sparkle as the steaming steak landed in front of him amidst the now partying bar. The mashed potatoes were garnished with butter and parsley....this place was awesome.

Garfield's plate of friend catfish was attacked immediately by the Exceed. Who thanked Heero with a mouthful as he went to town. Smiling at his cat; Heero said a quick prayer over the food and then dug in himself.

Tyriel had ordered something...really good, she knew how to eat for such a pretty girl. After awhile she said something that caught his attention.

"Well, maybe you're rubbing off on me." Heero smirked and took a cheap shot at her 'beauty' flipping the statement on her and creating a lighter mood. For the next little bit; they would converse about multiple things. Heero would be full of questions.

"Favorite color? Animal? Do you like to fly or walk? Birthday?" he said as he poured A1 all over his steak, thanking the waiter again as he brought a huge bottle the size of Garfield that was a type of Honey Milk Whisky. The cat himself stood on the table in awe of the bottle; cats loving milk as they do, he went insane grabbing his face comically and screaming.

"NO! It's alcoholic! You can't have any!"
    "What...the.....HECK DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE ANY MILK! I'M A CAT!!!"
    "It's not..normal...milk!!!"

The two continued to bicker for about ten more minutes as Tyriel probably already had started drinking. Eventually, when Heero got Garfield to understand, the cat cried a river of anime tears as Heero rolled his eyes, pouring himself a shot---and then one for Garfield with the side eye. As the cat downed it, he let out a "Nyaaaaaaaaaa!" and stood up, and began dancing and air humping in his own seat like Quagmire. With a sweatdrop over his head, Heero would regret the decision immediately and tell him that shot was it. Smacking his lips a bit as the literal milk and honey fused with whiskey was just..amazing.

"Well....you certainly know what tastes good...." he looked at his empty shot glass in surprise. "This drink is making me feel really h-" he flicked his eyes up and down at her as he drank, but then got a sweatdrop over his head. He was about to say something that he was---glad that he didn't. "---Happy!" he finished his sentence with another word instead. Sparkling to cover it up. Adjusting his scarf, he'd look around the restaurant--as there seemed to be a few figures slinking about; not having a good time, even though everything in the restaurant was free? This was suspicious to Heero as he nodded towards them to Tyriel--hoping that she'd keep her eye on them and her wits about her as well.

Although the bar was packed with merrygoers now, and he wasn't too worried about anything happening they were acting kind of strange; standing around, not even ordering anything.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 16th November 2015, 4:41 am

The Weight Of The World

Enjoying her plate of food so graciously provided by Heero and Garfield, Tyr smiled as she took delicate bites of the items brought to her. She glanced up at the young man, who took no time digging into the well cooked meal. She would say, this place did know how to prepare a well prepared dinner.
    The alcohol was brought out to the table and she smiled as Heero tried to explain to his feline friend about what the truth behind the liquid was. She giggled slightly as Garfield got his way, but she felt that it was not the best idea.

The woman dug into the bottle immediately, being somewhat of a lush and having a weakness for the cool drink. Tyriel downed her first quickly, and paced herself on the second, taking drinks in between bites. She didn't feel this was a good idea either, since the last time she drank she ended up waking up in a different bed.
    Passing a comical sweatdrop she continued to eat while inadvertently keeping her eyes lowered away from Heero, her face bright red as she thought about that night.

He got her attention though, pushing her gaze to a couple of gentlemen that stood towards the back. Thier grim faces sent a chill down her spine as they reminded her of the dark expressions on those that haunted her past still to this day.
    Tyriel furrowed her brows as they even returned the stares.
    " What do you think is wrong with them?" She asked Heero while finishing off the last of the first bottle, only to order a second.

Mountain Village || @Heero || Soon to be Drunk

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th November 2015, 12:49 pm

Heero would shake his head across the table from Tyriel; as he kept his eyes on the aggravated looking gentleman in the bar. When she asked the question that was already on his mind. He would shrug and blink to himself a few times, getting a sweatdrop over his head as he noticed her order another bottle. 'She's way too adorable.....when she drinks like this....like Cana with Levy's charms....hilarious.'

As he stared at her; he hadn't even noticed the angry looking gentleman cross the room towards him, but Garfield had.

One of them would point right at Heero, and then randomly say.

"You....you're Heero from Fairy Tail right...." as he said this his compadres seemed to get interested and step closer; surrounding their table. Garfield was the first to speak; being brave as he was the cat continued to snack on his friend catfish, not even stopping to acknowledge them; a psychological tactic.

"Yeah, and what if he is?" as the cat talked; a few of them took a step back as they hadn't expected it too speak. None of them had ever seen an Exceed before; one of them looked less spooked than the others, probably not his first encounter with a cat fro Edolas. All at once, their expressions all seemed to soften as the man spoke again, about in his thirties.

"Ah...hey, hey, my daughter's gone missing from this bar....the owner told me that she'd been seen here with that boyfriend of hers from Savage Skull....I told her to leave him alone; told her he was a murderer. But she's been so infatuated with him, for so long now. I think she might actually be falling in love..." he sighed as his friends seemed to try and cheer him up. "The problem is...I think the young fucker is falling for my girl too.....she didn't come home last Friday, and left here with him.....man I don't know what to do; I keep popping back in here with my boys hoping to catch that little shit and her back here again....." he said as his voice grew to a tone of dislike and detest.

Heero could tell however, that he didn't think that they were coming back. After a long moment of silence, Heero spoke to the man.

"Well....there's only one solution to this." he would stand up and cross his arms. "We'll convince her to come home to Mountain Village, maybe with a little lie or a trap......THEN, when he comes back with her; since a guy in love will follow his woman anywhere.....we snatch him up and stuff him in a room...capture him and convince him to leave Savage Skull, to stay here in Mountain Village with her; change his ways...settle down." as Heero said this, Garfield looked at him with a bit of admiration and surprise combined. "And Infinity Hydra will make sure that Savage Skull doesn't come snooping around here looking for him, or her...." he knew that if the guy did decide to leave Savage Skull he would be a high priority target for the Dark Guild. As they kept their secrets more closely guarded than most wizard's Guilds only Fairy Tail and Tartarus were perhaps even on the same level of clandestine as they were.

He would nod to Tyriel and smile.

"This girl here may just look smoking hot...and she is....but she also has quite the pen finger." Heero would nod his head to the right at Tyriel arms still crossed. "Say, you think you can whip up a letter that makes it seem like Dad is in trouble? I know where to send it so that is reaches Savage Skull..." Heero would explain that they were to address the letter to one of his wizards in Hunting Village; a few hundred miles south of the Spooky Forest, Savage Skull's domain. One of his Fairy Tail wizards has been keeping an eye on the town of hunters and doubling as an agent of Savage Skull as well.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 17th November 2015, 1:21 pm

The Weight Of The World

A heavy weight fell on the woman's heart as the man explained his story; his daughter falling in love with a dark guild member. His concern at the fact that he could be falling for her as well.
    She bit her bottom lip and glanced at Heero as he managed a plan to interfere with the man's daughters life. Part of her felt that it was best to leave her alone, to experience the heart break alone, and just wish her happiness; then another part of Tyriel yearned for her safety from the dark man.
    She thought about what would drive that girl to such a man, perhaps if he was trying to reprimand for what he had done.

" How do we know that he is really a bad person..." She said out loud," Maybe he is just misunderstood...." Tyriel let her eyes fall to the table. She knew that Heero just wanted to help... " I will help, but do not pry her away from her happiness just because you don't approve."
    She said as she held her palm out in front of her. A bright light erupting from a small magic circle that floated just above her hand.
    From that circle she pulled out a parchment and ink well with a pen using her Requip magic. Tyriel kept quite a few things handy in her pocket dimension.

The woman wrote out a heart wrenching letter, concerning details about her depressed father that yearned to just see her. Saying he was sick and needed her to come home to appear in front of him.
    She closed her eyes and waved her hand over the parchment, which turned the ink from her handwriting to the strange man's. It looked very real, almost impossible to tell difference.
    Tyriel glanced at Heero and handed him the letter.

" Just because someone has done bad things in the past, does not mean they cannot change..
    she said softly. It was obvious that this was bringing up terrible past memories within her.

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th November 2015, 1:47 pm

Heero watched as she magically summoned some parchment. The room was still loud; but their area around their table was silent now. He waited patiently as she continued to write upon it. When she'd finished, with a whirl and flick she handed over the parchment to the him. Not wanting to breach privacy that much; he immediately gave it to the father in question.

Heero saw the letters shift into a new handwriting as he held it; reading over it, he seemed to look up at Tyriel several times as if impressed and in awe of what she'd written down.

"Yea this'll work....my name's Luke by the way. I live right here in the city." as a resident of Mountain Village; Heero brightened up a bit and nodded to him. Fully understanding his plight. He then heard Tyriel's voice behind him once more; without turning around fully, he'd turn his head to look at her.

"Yeah, that's why this plan hinges on gettin' him to leave Savage Skull....to come here and settle down; change his ways." he would nod to Luke. "I'm sure he'll need plenty of help from you...they both will...if this works." Heero would then turn to Garfield; and hand him the parchment. The cat would comically stretch a bit and then tuck it beneath his arms.

"I'll make sure the right person gets this......you guys just wait up OK! I'll be back!" Garfield would then fistbump Heero and then leap onto Tyriel for a comical hug and a sparkle; before walking out of the bar, much to short to open the door he'd just hop up and turn it before walking right out.

"But...he's just a cat." Luke said questioning Heero's decision to entrust the letter to the orange feline. Heero explained that the cat could also fly extremely fast, and not just talk. Which baffled the hell out of Luke to be honest. "W-what?! Is the cat from Seven or something?! I've never heard of a species like that before! Wow!" Heero then explained that the cat was also from a parallel dimension known as Edolas--however since Heero wasn't the most studied person in the world on such matters, he had no idea how to continue further.

"Let's just say, the letter will get to them...." Heero would nod to the man and pat him on the arm. "I guess I'll meet you at your house later..." as the man told him where he lived, Heero would shake the hands of he and his crew before they departed. As they were leaving he acknowledged them again.

"I'm sorry for involving your woman in all of this, Gold Salamander." he would flick his eyes up and down once at Tyriel. Deciding she was not only curvy, but pretty, smart, and kind. "You're a lucky man...if only my daughter had such good taste in men li---" Heero would wave his hands in front of the man and sweatdrop, blushing furiously and continuing to wave left to right. "OH! Cat's still in the bag eh?! Haven't done the do? Christened the baby? Rocked the cradle? Told the birds about the bee---"

Heero would leap onto the guy and put a hand over his mouth comically; as he looked back at Tyriel.

"No, she's much too uh......SOMETHING for me." Heero couldn't come up with anything, but released the guy...who had a smirk on his mouth the moment he did. Not saying another word, Luke would nod to Heero and bow to Tyriel. Leaving for his house. After a long moment of silence, Heero would inhale and exhale deeply. Sitting back down and resting a hand in his face. He'd stay quiet for a little while, thinking of Garfield flying across Fiore; and then to the girl who was about to get a huge surprise in the form of that letter.

"So, can I crash on your couch or something while we wait for this cat to get back?" he would stretch and tap his fingers on his face as he leaned on his hand. "I promise, I won't peek too much!" he raised a finger and sparkled. The key word being too much, as he'd already been staring at Tyriel's ass for most of the day anyway. They did need somewhere to wait out Garfield's return anyhow.

"Well? I've never seen Infinity Hydra without it's Halloween Decorations...or do you guys not let Guild Members live at the Guild? Fairy Tail's that way, everyone has their own house somewhere else....there is a girls only dorm though." he mused as he waited for her to say something, staring out the window for a brief moment again. If she said so he'd follow her.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 17th November 2015, 2:28 pm

The Weight Of The World

Just as Garfield had left with the letter in tow, the waiter had brought another bottle of her fine choice of alcohol. She actually paid so much mind to drinking the liquor that she didn't even see or hear Heero's exasperated effort in silencing Luke.
    The woman nodded her head and thanked the diligent waiter and smiled as she turned back to see Heero sitting next to her again and Luke gone.
    Shrugging it off she pushed her plates aside.

" It would be no problem for you to stay over for a while, " She said, rather overconfident on how Ardere would react, at least everyone else loved Heero, especially after Halloween.
    Tyriel stood up and stretched, arching her back and twisting slightly.
    She smiled and made sure that everyone in the establishment was satisfied. Heero may have dropped lots of money on this, but he gave everything else he had to the poor woman. So she made sure everything was settled up and waited for Heero to head back up the hill to Infinity Hydra.

She shielded her eyes from the sunny day and smiled; She really enjoyed the Mountain Village. The woman felt strong for making the young couple's love work for them. Mostly because that would be what she would want. A second chance for the person she cared for.

After reaching the guild appropriately she opened the huge doors and felt a wave of nausea come over her. The alcohol was starting to hit her hard now as she panted softly.
    She glanced at Heero, a small amount of sweat running down her temple. " My Office & Room are up the stairs and on the left Hallway. My door is marked with a plaque named Head of Resilience. " She said as she leaned against the door frame. There was no way she would be able to get up the stairs at this point. Tyriel gave a soft hiccup before a slight grin.

Mountain Village || @Heero || Intoxicated Now

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th November 2015, 4:40 pm

The two would walk up to Infinity Hydra's steps; for the second time during the day. Although the sun was setting now and the stars began to drop. After a few hours out with Tyriel, he'd say that he knew her pretty well. Her mannerisms, scent, and body language all to emblazoned into the Slayer's mind. He had a lot of fun today, he was sure of that.

As they began making their way up the steps; he would flick his eyes to the right at Tyriel once or twice as these were very large oriental style steps---and she looked like she was feeling it. Surprisingly, they reached the top of the steps without any problems as Tyriel pushed open the huge temple doors to the Guild.

As Heero took a few steps inside; he noticed he only heard his footsteps moving---and Tyriel's voice behind him. Telling him where her office was. As he turned around; he saw her figure leaning up against the doors, a single strand of violet hair falling over her glasses as she blushed and gave him a half smile. 'Wow....'

He took a moment before he realized she was to drunk to move. Walking up to her, she might've expected a princess swoop into his arms---but he merely threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and kept his hand firmly planted on her ass to keep her steady as he walked.

A comical moment was shown as he rounded up the staircases; passing an Infinity Hydra member who recognized the passed out Tyriel slung over Heero's shoulders as Heero waved at him nonchalantly and kept moving upstairs---Tyriel could wave at him once they passed if she wanted as she was slumped over his shoulder. When they reached her room, he would open the door; and look around.

Stepping inside, he looked about with her slung over his shoulder---taking in her room which she also seemed to use as an office. For awhile, he forgot he had her on his shoulder. But eventually, he made his way to a carpeted area and set her down on a chair. He would then pull off her shoes, and sit indian style in front of her. Massaging her feet as she was drunk and probably disoriented.

"You know, you've got really small feet...." Heero said as he gave her a footrub sitting in front of her indian style. "How many journies have these things been on....." he played this little piggie for a moment, wiggling her toes before standing up and exploring her office.

He would abruptly, start...destroying things. Pulling books out and knocking others with it---opening drawers, and eventually even finding his way to Tyriel's closet.

"......................Whoa." and apparently had found her lingere section. "............................Damn. You wear these to sleep or just under stuff." in a true Natsu esque moment, Heero continued to bang around loudly inside of Tyriel's closet without a care in the world.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 17th November 2015, 7:22 pm

The Weight Of The World

Tyriel definitely took back what she thought earlier, about there not being an issue with Heero staying. She could live with being slung over his shoulder and carried like venison, she could live with the embarrassment of a member seeing her life that. And while she enjoyed the foot rub, she would not be able to live with Heero finding her underwear.
    She instantly sprang into action, letting out a high pitched ," Nooooo!"

Pulling on his shoulder she tried to pry him away from her closet as he pulled drawers out and made a mess of things.
    Her face was beat red with embarrassment. Most likely failing at getting him out of her things she would slump behind him and hide her face in her hands. It was just recently that she had even had any sort of relations with men, so dealing with a guy looking at her frilly's was too much to handle.

"What are you doing Heero!" she would yell out, standing up and putting her hands on her hips before grabbing a pillow off her bed to whack him with. Oh he was going to get it alright! that was until she got all wobbly from being intoxicated and tripped on her own two feet, landing on her ass.

Mountain Village || @Heero || Intoxicated Now

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th November 2015, 7:38 pm

As Heero pulled out various colored panties and bras; he was literally amazed. Was her chest really this big? He sparkled as he held up a bra; before he felt a hand on his shoulder. Comically; Tyriel's closet would explode with smoke and stars as if a rumble was going on inside.

Eventually, she would stumble back away from him---and run out of the closet.

"Heh...to think she tried to stop me from doing this." he continued to go through her things as she came running back into the closet. Before he could turn around; she was upon him---and as he did all he saw was Tyriel angry behind her glasses; and a pillow swinging at him.

'Kablaaaaam!' Heero exploded out of the closet back into her Room and Office proper. She hadn't been holding back at all, and had used her full wizard strength on him. Even though it had only been a pillow; he'd gone flying through a wall. Coughing up dust in surprise; Heero would stand up angrily, and charge back at Tyriel; scooping up a pillow on his way.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" he yelled as he held it above his head. Tripping on a book on the ground he would go rolling forward once; and then land with a 'boing!' somewhere extremely soft. He'd look up, as Tyriel had fallen on her bottom. His face was planted, right between her rack.

About ten seconds passed before Heero moved at all......and when he did he stood up and ran straight into a nearby wall, running with H-Ranked force to get away; he'd knocked himself out cold, and now lay in the middle of Tyriel's floor. Possibly from the alcohol, and impact combined.

It was at this moment; that a certain orange cat was flying back over the horizon, as mountain village painted out in front of him like a movie in the distance.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 25th November 2015, 1:32 am

The Weight Of The World

She felt dazed as she sat up, using her hands as support. She heard yelling and looked up to see Heero charging at her with a pillow of his own. Her eyes got wide as she felt the power that was surrounding the attack he was about to hit her with.

But just when she felt her life pass before her eyes, he slipped on a book and tumbled. Tumbled right into her, landing between her boobs.

She gasped and her eyes grew even wider as her cheeks flooded with color.
    The woman squealed as he got up and ran!

Ran right into a wall. He fell to the ground and was out cold, but Tyr was already a mess from him landing on her like he did so she was panicking, running around!
    And tripped right over Heero's body to land next to him. Her face smacking against the floor. Her eyes in circles and her nose bleeding slightly.

Her mind wandered about books in her humor filled dream.

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 26th November 2015, 9:57 pm

Heero layed there, knocked out on the floor of Tyriel's office as a huge hole in her closet, and chunks of the wall were everywhere. It looked like a literal tornado or attack had gone down in her office the night before.

For awhile, it was peaceful as the Infinity Hydra and Fairy Tail wizards lay slumbering on the floor---until some kind of a commotion stirred outside. It seemed that people were growing curious as too what Tyriel was up too; since she probably was usually around the guild doing who knew what by this time or day.

As the clock rolled near 11AM, Garfield was heard outside arguing with Infinity Hydra wizards about just barging inside.

"Hey! There's no telling what they're doing in there! It could be some super important meeting between Fairy Tail and Infinity Hydra for all you know!" he said, standing with his arms crossed in front of a group of young men who looked irritated.

"Move it cat! We're waking them up one way or another!" the arguing continued as Heero began to stir, sitting up and holding his head with a yawn. He blinked a few times as he recalled the night before; a large sweatdrop forming over his head as he looked left to right in a panic comically as he heard voices outside.

Looking over at Tyriel, sleeping comfortably. He admired her, and then got annoyed by her. Picking up a pillow from her couch and flinging it at her from his sitting position. As she would sit up; no doubt startled or pissed. He would give her the sshhhh handmotion and point towards the door. After they had assessed the situation; Heero would calmly stand to his feet and take a fighting stance towards Tyriel's closet.

This might've been unnerving for her; but as he punched forward a blast of wind, it was sparkling Demon Slayer white, an ability he didn't usually channel. The wind would scoop up pieces of chunks and objects laying about on the floor in a show of pure magical mastery as they whirled about like something out of a Disney movie; reassembling as Heero held up two fingers and carefully rearranged things back into place magically.

As a final move; Heero would turn towards Tyriel, taking a Slayer stance against her. With a step and a fist forward; wind would swirl around her. Sparkling white in color the wind would whip around her like Beauty and the Beast, causing her skin to shimmer as if she'd been hit with a shower and her own lotions, the wind even scooped up two chopsticks from her desk and probably some lunch--they would whirl in the air like swords and fly into her violet pink hair; whipping it up into a professional looking bun, and crossing in an "X" behind her hair. Her glasses were also swooped up and shined by the wind on the way to her; they would whirl in front of her on wind until she yanked them away and put them on.

Within a minute or two though; the door was busted down as Garfield went flying into Tyriel's lap randomly as Heero acted casual at the last possible minute; carrying pillows as if he'd been cleaning up.

Sparkling comically; he patted his hands as he put the pillows back into place. Dusting his hands as if he'd just finished some form of meeting.

"What....they've just been talking this whole time?!" as Garfield sat up, hoping out of Tyriel's lap with a smile and an I told you so like expression on his face.

"Ah, so...you barge into meetings around these parts....and I thought Fairy Tail was rowdy....hm, I'll be sure to talk to Ardere about this intrusion...you know, master to master." Heero's eyes would twinkle comically with his jaded lie and threat combined into one spectacular moment, as the Infinity Hydra wizards would bow in apology to Tyriel repeatedly.

Heero merely crossed his arms and basked in the glory of the how he'd spun this situation back in he and Tyriel's favor.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 1st December 2015, 12:52 pm

I Am Your Fatal Sin

Her facial expression could not even be compared to what had just happened. It all happened so fast. Tyriel just stood there, with papers in her hand. They were crumpled a bit, but she smiled, and looked out to greet the members of IH. She didn't recognize any prominent faces, and she was glad for that. These were either all new members, or those that joined earlier but were not close to her.

She just raised her hand and waved it slightly, " Oh Heero! No No, they are not normally like this!" She said playfully, playing along to his grand scheme. She shooed everyone out, literally. Using her hands to pat out the obtrusion and she placed her door up again, doing her best to get it to stay.

After everyone lumbered back down the hall and she fixed the door. Tyriel erupted into a strong laugh. It was feminine and not over hysterical, but the happiness can be heard in her voice.
    She just walked over to the cushioned couch that was in her office and plopped down. "Whew!" she exclaimed, looking at Heero with a large grin.
    Then glancing down out garfield, she recollected what they were supposed to be doing.
    "Oh Garfield! I take it that you delivered it safely.... how long of an approximate wait do we have till they would arrive?" she asked as she had no idea how long Garfield had been here and she had no recollection of where Savage Skull was!

Tyriel just smiled and took off her glasses. She didn't feel like she would need them anymore as she threw another pillow at Heero. Not intending to start anything, but rather finish it.
    She had a mischievous grin on her face as she said, " I Win!"

How || about a || few tags

MADE BY @Tyriel

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd December 2015, 11:36 am

As Tyriel showed that she was actually a brilliant actor; Heero couldn't help but to laugh and sparkle even more as a shot of Tyriel shown shooing the Infinity Hydra members away in the background was shown.

"You two together is a dangerous combination....Aye." Garfield got a sweatdrop over his head as he said this, ears dropping back down behind his head comically. As Tyriel closed the doors, Heero sat on the couch nearby her hands behind his head and smirking, brimming with a look of satisfaction as Tyriel crossed the room; after giving him one hell of a look.

When she plopped down onto the couch next to him; the camera would show Tyriel's rack jiggle with a 'boing!' comically from Heero's point of view as her curves shifted into that of a woman sitting; Heero turned away blushing a bit as Garfield looked surprised; literally.

"Does he...actually like her? Usually he just beds them and keeps it moving, this is, that look on his face. I've only seen it once before..." the camera would zoom in on Heero looking away blushing from Garfield's point of view. Raising an eyebrow, the cat was about to open his mouth to say something rude as usual but---

As Heero got over her sitting down in a few moments, he turned around and whack! one last pillow thrown at him from just next to him; hitting in the face and falling into his lap.

"Hey!" he grabbed her by the front of her shirt and pulled her close; baring a look of anger for a moment but as he looked beyond the sheen of her glasses; her hair, a strand fell loosely over them. Held together by chopsticks behind it in a bun; she looked----"Nice throw." Heero's lips were an inch from hers, as they spoke again he would release the front of her shirt and lean back on the couch. His scent was like a coolwater cologne mixed with hot pepper.

Garfield had a look like Awwww damnit!, when Heero had her by her shirt; he was hoping he'd have planted one she'd never forget on her. As he leaned back on the couch; both of the wizards turned to Garfield after Tyriel had asked a question; the cat put his hands on his hips; swishing his tail with a nod and got down to business.

"Well, it seems our letter was well received...he wrote back our undercover Fairy Tail member within 2 days...apparently he's been looking for a way to get out of Savage Skull; as there's only one way out as it stands..." Garfield would draw silent, his ears dropping back briefly to let the morbid statement settle into Heero and Tyriel's minds for a moment. "He wants to prove to her Father that he's the man for her, that he would gladly become a part of his life and hers, and leave his old ways behind but..."

Heero sat up interested as Garfield looked away for a moment.

"C'mon cat! Out with it already..." he mumbled for only a moment before Garfield seemed to collect himself and continue.

"Well, when they got the letter. They decided to make a break for it....they're headed this way now! But, Savage Skull is way off in North East Fiore....in the Spooky Forest and almost in the Raging Volcano Mountain Range......it'll take em at least a day or two to get here.....one day has already passed...hey did you guys do it last night by the way?" Garfield asked this casually; sparkling and swishing his tail.

Heero let out a gasp as he stood to his feet and balled up a fist.

"Damn you cat!!! Stay on topic!!! So they'll be here tonight then, I wonder if Savage Skull will beat them here......we should tell her Dad his baby girl is coming home eh? Probably should make sure he and his goonies don't try to kick the crap out of our lover boy from Savage Skull either....who knows how dangerous he is, they're just regular humans, going up against him should not be something we let happen...we're all on the same side here....." although he wondered if Savage Skull would put this town in danger from their actions. He doubted they'd be dumb enough to make a move against Infinity Hydra at this moment. Rumour had it, Savage Skull was struggling to even maintain it's presence as a Dark Guild.

"Well, what should we do? You're the boss in this relationship." Heero got a sweatdrop over his head and crossed his arms, that had come out wrong but he couldn't take it back now. Besides, he had confidence in Tyriel's ability as a planner. "I meant the brains of this relationship....operation...whatever. BLEGH!" Heero would then throw his hands up into the air and shrug once. As Garfield suppressed another laugh; that sounded more like a snort as he forced it down.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 8th December 2015, 11:19 am

For The Heart I Once Had

The woman never expected him to grab her shirt like he did; To pull her in close to his face.
    Tyriel gasped and held her hands over his fist that was currently holding onto her black shirt, pulling her body to his.
    He seemed upset at first, then his facial expression changed. Her eyes were wide and she had to push hard past a lump in the back of her throat.
    Her heart began to beat fast and color flooded into her cheeks making them a soft pink.

But then.... he let go; commenting of throwing the pillow.. The only thing she could do was weakly smile, chuckle softly and look away, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing intensely from being so close to him. This was Heero though, and he was a master of impracticality.

Tyriel sighed heavily and removed her glasses, her eyes hurting her. She listened to Garfield as he assured her the letter was delivered... but apparently Savage Skull was also making a move.... Just how long were they passed out on the floor unconscious..??
    The woman sweatdropped at Garfield's sudden comment about the two wizards. She just waved her hands back and forth slowly to try and erase the concept of that.
    It wasn't that Heero wasn't attractive, it was the fact that he was a guildmaster, and was powerful.

Tyriel just sighed heavily and stood up. " It is certain that we have to tell her father about this. And that is a burden that has been weighing on my mind. What if they do just try to kidnap the boy, hurt him, or whatever. " She pressed her finger to her mouth and nibbled on it a bit in her thinking habit. " Perhaps it would be better to meet up with the couple and talk to him first before the dad?... but what is Savage Skull come after him?"

@Heero || Time to Savage Skull || 354 Words

MADE BY @Tyriel

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:19 pm