Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The crossing of two paths.

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Arcanum
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Private The crossing of two paths.

Post by Faith Caliburn 11th November 2015, 12:12 pm

"Ten bodies hung up on the wall for me...ten bloody bodies too see~ Take one down bury it in the ground! Nine Bodies hung up on the wall.....nine bloody bodies you see~ take one down bury in the ground!!!! eight bodies hung up up on the wall for me~ "Shinra sang to himself as he skipped through the streets of Neutral grounds, a place where magic had no power over....Truly it was an quite intriguing place. Shinra noted to himself to research the Neutral grounds when he had the time. After joining FT his life was quite....rambunctious, the happy go lucky guild mates, and the all out brawls didn't fit Shinra's style all to well. The only place he felt comfortable was the large library in Fairy Tail..... Today Shinra had just gone out and wandered about, until he came to the Neutral grounds. This place was ideal for Shinra to obtain information about various other guilds and magic. Since no magic could be used here Shinra had no worries about being beaten down by a stronger mage, despite that Shinra was still ready for anything at a moments notice.....  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The crossing of two paths.  1195bly
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The crossing of two paths.

Post by Shipping Goddess 11th November 2015, 12:41 pm

The place where magic had no power.... this place was weird. The demonslayer walked about along the streets, sword at side, looking around. Everyone looked like piggies in her eyes... piggies that had no power. It was quite adorable actually, because she was stronger than everyone in this immediate vicinity, because she couldn't sense any magic higher than her own. Magic was nullified in this area, but the mana prescence was still there. The fairy on her head couldn't fly whilst here, so she just rested on her head within the locks of the pink hair. Ivy's ears perked up, hearing a song.

A song

This song was a strange one, about bleeding bodies hung from walls, however not something that she wasn't accustomed to. All of her guildmates... or rather most of them were freaks, in all honesty. Trying to be all "in love with blood," and trying to take over the world, it seemed like her guildmates were trying to compensate for something with their insanity. That begged the question, were they really insane? Either way, there was the thing about the singer.

Finding the person who was now singing, Ivy smiled and waved, approaching him. The small 7 year old jumped once and put her hands behind her back, and started speaking. "What's with that song? Seems pretty dark?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The crossing of two paths.  M7mHyEw
    The crossing of two paths.  CKWpl03
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Arcanum
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The crossing of two paths.

Post by Faith Caliburn 11th November 2015, 1:00 pm

"Greetings my lady, what can I do for you today?....Hmm the song? It's merely a simple nursery rhyme I recite to myself when my mind is not busy with plotting and thinking.........a simple chant to chase away the silence of my thoughts.......In regards of it being dark....well perhaps it's is...would you much rather me sing abouta ring around the roesies a pocket full of posies?.....Hmmm but then again the nursery rhyme about the roses is quite darker than the song I had just a moment ago..... People call me Akihito Shinra...and may I have yours, my lady? " Shinra spoke with utmost elegance, he spoke to the small child as if she was an adult. He adjusted his glasses and took a deep bow as he introduced himself. He took the girls hand and gave it a kiss, this action was certainly not meant to be flirtatious. Instead the kiss was as just like how a knight would kiss the hand of a great noble, it was a sign of respect and admiration.

The crossing of two paths.  1195bly

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:40 pm