Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crossing Paths (Alma/Private)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Crossing Paths (Alma/Private) Empty Crossing Paths (Alma/Private)

Post by Sol 26th May 2019, 3:31 pm

Sol blinked as he wandered around Rose Garden in his company attire. he was relaxed and enjoying being in the magical city, “how long has it been since I visited this place” he muttered to himself as he enjoyed the smell of rain in the air. It had recently rained in Rose Garden and it had done so for 3 days straight, many of the clients they had in the city had asked for some supplies to be delivered and the Reaper had accepted since he wanted to stretch his legs a bit and also visit one of his favorite citys in Fiore. As he headed into a lacrima shop the slayer thought back to what had happened recently in his live, he had been trained by someone who had hurt someone very close to him and had chosen a mad man but at the same time from her he had gained a sense of balance and peace he hadn’t had in some time. He had adapted to his dutys fairly well and he was doing a good job at it even if it got hard at points since he had to often see the end of others and just stand by while it happened.

As he stepped up to the counter the manager looked up at him.” May I help you sir?” he said before Sol nodded and smiled a bit.” Yes I am Sol Detholusin with the West Fiore Trading Company and im here to deliver a shipment of lacrima crystals to you to replace some stock that was damaged in the storm that recently happened” he explained as the manager suddenly gained a bright smile.”Oh Yes Mr Detholusin thank you very much for coming out so quickly the storm damaged a few crystals so to replenish our stocks” he said as Sol pulled out some paper work and the manager was quick to sign as the Vice President pulled the shipment out of a shadow portal. The man accepted it. “young man I have to say I heard of your past deeds and how you have cleaned up is fantastic your proof that a second chance is what anyone needs” the man praised as Sol gained a grateful smile on his face and nodded.”Thank you very much for the kind words Sir that means a lot to me” he said as he bowed lightly to show respect and he walked out of the business to do his next delivery.

After two more stops at a book store and a fabric store Sol decided to stop for a moment and get a cup of coffee at a café, taking his coffee he sat down at a table outside and he contemplated on what to do when he got back to Tolgalen. He contemplated training or studying more when he got back but he always had to be ready in case he got an order for his other duties. He had quite a set of gems in his special bag since he had started his duties and he was working hard to learn hot to judge and see flaws and imperfections in them each time he got a new one. It was tough but Sol apricated the challenge.Lets see I think I have 4 more delieverys to do today before I check in with the company to see if anymore need to be done”” he said to himself as he pulls out a portable lacrima and went thru his list to see what else was to be done as he took a sip of coffee and a cinnamon roll he had bought as well.

wc 608

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Alma
    Alma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Karmic Soul
    Position : None
    Experience : 3,587

Crossing Paths (Alma/Private) Empty Re: Crossing Paths (Alma/Private)

Post by Alma 26th May 2019, 4:00 pm

Alma had just exited out of the town hall where he had previously been to get his own passport, this was a milestone for the young pink haired male, before this he had always been on his parents or even on one of those who guarded him. He was actually proud of himself for managing to do it on his own. It was then he realised that it was wet out and grumbled, he hadn't brought out a jacket or an umbrella, why would he have thought of such a thing? This was usually handled by the help that followed him around like a shadow, but now he had escaped that gilded cage he didn't have such things anymore. He was still able to tap into his funds but that would likely alert them to where he was so he had to be careful just how often he done such a thing, last thing he needed was being thrown back into a cage again. Least of all his parents. That was of little consequence at the moment as he had his passport held out in front of him as he kept looking at it over and over again. He really didn't want to put it away, it was like he was afraid that if he put it away it would and could be taken from him and that scared him more than it should have in honesty.

Due to not paying attention to where he was going and the terrible weather he not only banged into someone but the almost pushed him forward, he stumbled a few steps as he tried to keep his balance but failed. After a few seconds and an over balance he fell forward landing hard on his knees his hands going out to break his fall. He still managed to keep on his now most valuable item, his passport as he winced eyes closing. "Uncle of a squid" he proclaimed not being one for swearing, his head going back towards where he had been but he didn't see the one who had knocked him over. It wasn't like he could do anything but ask for an apology but he knew the chances of that happening was slim to none and the moment he seen their was no one around slim left the building. Turning his attention back around he noticed a set of black shoes in front of him, he looked up to see who was wondering why they hadn't offered him some help or at least checked he was okay. He wondered if people were always like this or not, so far he hadn't come across to many people so had no clue. "A little help?" he said before double blinking as he recognised the male whom's feet he currently was at the feet of.

He had only let the male once or twice on his families estate for business, that was a little above his pay grade. Well to be more precise he didn't care enough to pay attention, he was to busy bribing the staff to do his homework so he could slack off and sleep a bit more or play games. Those who didn't accept the bribe he had threatened with dismissal, not that he ever would do it but it was more than enough for him to get his way. "Sol Terumi of the West Fiore Trading Company right?" he said slowly getting up looking at his now dirty clothing and hands sighing "Great, just great... I need to go change out of these." he said to himself more than the other, he was completely unaware that the other was a slayer or wouldn't have said anything "Sorry, I'll let you get going you look busy." he said placing his passport away finally realising he needed to pay attention now or he could meet the ground for a second time in the day.

Word Count: 653
    @Sol
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 26th May 2019, 6:54 pm

Sol has gotten up after finishing his cinnamon roll and his coffee and he had bearly started to walk away when he suddenly heard someone attempt to curse very badly and he blinked as a familiar head of magenta hair landed before him on his hands and knees. As he heard them ask for a little help Sol recognized the voice from when he had done some business  for the company in Minstrel. The then dragon remembered  the young man bossing around his tutors to do is work or firing them, to the Reaper it was a bit uppity and Sol actually had to admit that the boy was cute other then his  behavior. “that’s not a half bad Look” he said with a chuckle As Alma looked up at him and questioned his name  talking him by his former name Terumi to which the   Reaper nodded before he spoke.”Actually my last name has changed to Detholusin but yes that’s correct Alma Miten right?” he questioned. The slayer  had last seen Alma he had been a bit younger but he was still very cute even after all this time. As the  young man mentioned that  he needed to change the Reaper could agree that the  since  he had taken a harsh tumble into the ground.

Im actually taking a break at the moment and I would actually like some company” he said  helping the younger man as he brushed  him off a bit on spots where he missed.”Its been a while since last we met  Im surprised to see you out of Minstrel Alma” he questioned. As he recalled the boy was pampered quite a bit when he had last seen him due to how his  parent treated him and coddled him like he was made of glass. In honesty it irritated the Reaper since coddling didn’t help a child and infact made it worse since  said child tended to grow up to be  to entitled and stuck up.  Sol had power and was lord of Myazhe but he didn’t let that go to his head. He had earned what he gained thru blood sweat and tears and he appreciated all of it  since he had put the effort in to get it. He put that out of his mind as he spoke again.”So how have you been Alma.” He asked politely trying to get a conversation started with the young man

Glancing up at the sky the slayer noticed that while it was still a bit cloudy the weather was actually pretty pleasant, the tempeture was not to cold yet not to hot and the humidity was mild. Though Sol did notice that it could still storm again since the conditions still felt right. suddenly the slayer got an idea " I actually know a shop around here. wait a second Ill get you something new to wear" he offered before he moved to go to a shop he knew to get the dress.

wc 499

total wc   1,107

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 27th May 2019, 1:53 am

Alma blinked hearing the others words, he didn't believe it was about his looks but more how his clothing could have ended far worse, had he known what the elder male truly was meaning he may have started running in the other direction after blushing for several moments. "No, it is a bad look. My parents would flip if they seen me in such a way. They'd be beyond furious." he said knowing what his family would say, how the heir of their estate shouldn't be looking like less than a commoner. He knew this because it happened once before, his entire birthday had been cancelled that year as punishment. Added to that his lessons increased and he was only allowed to wear tattered clothing that even beggars would class as low brow. It was only after he proved he could look after the tattered, ragged clothing that he was given him normal clothing back. He knew his parents loved him and didn't do it to be spiteful but to help him learn that in their world appearance was everything and having him look like a lower case only made them look weak. That a good life was a privilege that there were clothing far worse off that wished they could have the life he did. It was a lesson he learned and quickly, even thanking his family for helping him understand just how blessed his life was.

Hearing how Sol had changed his last name made him confused, as far as he knew when someone got married it was the woman that usually gave up their last name, though rare it wasn't unheard of for men to occasionally give up theirs. "Congratulations on getting married?" he said his tone showing he was confused, he had never heard of a person changing their last name for any other reason "Who is the lucky man or woman?" he enquired it had been a while since he seen the now albino man with blood ruby eyes. When the other questioned him on his own name he nodded "Alma is fine though." he said honestly to the other, he hated when people knew it because he could never tell if they wanted to be friends because of who he was or his social standing. He was more than the sum of his family name and wanted to prove it, that and he hated just how formal last names were when talking with other people. He just wanted a relaxed carefree existence, he just doubted he would ever get it for one reason or another. He just wiped his hands on his trousers knowing there was nothing he could do right now, the mud was still wet so he couldn't hope to get this washed without the use of a dry cleaners and that was out the window until he got a change of clothing.

Alma couldn't help but blink as he was helped to get rid of some of the dirt, it bothered him because it reminded him to much of home, where he would be fussed over "You don't need to do that Sol." he said finally as he stopped the other from touching him "Besides it's just making the mess worse." he looked just to see just how bad the mess currently was, biting his lip. it was the next comment that got him a little concerned "A-ah yes... I ran away." he stuttered, he was an adult now but he was still treated as if he was as fragile as crystal and only a child, it really made no sense to him why his family didn't want him away from their care... ever. He guessed that some families were like that especially if they only have one child but it still bothered him. "Well right now my knee is throbbing from the fall and internally I'm panicking about the state of my clothing." he said with a grin, his eyes showing he wasn't lying about either thing he had said. Seeing the other look up he himself done the same, he noticed the clouds and their colour, it didn't look like it would remain dry for much longer. That wasn't to good, then again thanks to his tumble his clothing was already wet. His eyes came down looking over to shops that seemed to be closing up for the night which made him sigh, he didn't know this area well enough to make it around to a store to clothing he might like.

It was then the other offered to get his some clothing, it had caught him off guard and though he hated that he was seemingly once again getting coddled, he wasn't in any situation to decline the help. "I would appreciate that Sol. You don't have to though, you're on your break and I know your time is valuable." he said honestly, but before he could finish his last word the other had already taken his leave to get him his new clothing.

Word Count: 836
    Total word Count: 1,489
    @Sol

Crossing Paths (Alma/Private) 59845_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th May 2019, 9:29 pm

Sol had to resist the urge to smile as the younger man completely missed the meaning of his words and thought he had talked about his clothing being messed up.  As he recalled the boys parents were sticklers for tradition and while Sol understood that he knew some traditions were really old and some even outdated. “I imagine they would be if I recall they are very traditional in that respect” he commented. The boys clothing was now tattered and wet and  as Sol could imagen the boys shins probably hurt from the hard impact. As Alma then told him congratulations for getting married the Reaper gained a confused look on his face, he didn’t get married at all and even his last queen he didn’t even end up getting married before she was taken from him. “I didn’t get married Alma I actually  was adopted into a Family” he explained since he didn’t fully need to go into details  of the life and family of a reaper since it was  their business and no one elses.  Because of that though Sol didn’t answer the younger man when he asked who the lucky man or woman was in question.

As Alma protested at him dusting  the young man off Sol shook his head.”No its alright I don’t mind besides  it helps when you can’t see something to get it” he explained, he wasent trying to coddle the boy but just help him since  looking proper was something he tried to maintain. At the information of the boy running away the reaper was genuinely surprise, for such a rich life it was interesting to know that he had tried to leave all of it behind. It made the Slayer wonder if Alma himself had gotten tired of all the coddling and wanted to get out on his own.”I bet your parents are Worried but if I can ask Why did you leave?” he questioned wondering if his hunch was correct or if there was some other reason that the youth had left. He then mentioned that his knee was hurting from the fall and he was worried about the state of his clothing which made the slayer nod and chuckle about about his clothing since he knew that the upper class were concerned about appearance and Alma was no exception to this due to how he was raised. Sol himself didn’t have this issue but he did appreciate  looking good.

its fine Alma besides your worried about your clothing” he explained as he hurried off to a shop he knew before  going inside and browsing for a few moments. After  a bit he came out and he smirked  as he held a decent sized bag.  The slayer made his way back to Alma and he smiled as he offered the bag to the boy.”Here ya go I spent a pretty penny on it but it should work for now as a replacement” he said though internally he was smirking and snickering since he couldn’t help but be curious about how the boy would look in what he bought.

wc- 521

total wc 1,628 Word Count Met

Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 28th May 2019, 3:17 am

start of a new thread:

Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 29th May 2019, 7:15 pm

It was clear that the elder males words had went over his head, why wouldn't they have. He had been guarded and sheltered from such things his entire life, told what he could and couldn't do, what should and shouldn't happen. It was beyond suffocating and it had been the reason he had finally decided to run away from home, it was true he was old enough to be considered an adult in his own right but he still was given the same restrictions to his freedoms form when he was a child. Constant shadows in the shapes of servants, bodyguards, parents and escorts he couldn't bare it anymore. That was before all the traditions and such that he was expected to know and follow to the letter, he understood it came with his family name but it was down right irritating. Up until recently he done what was asked of him without question, he had a good life and was loved, he wanted for nothing in general but that all changed when he seen how much freedom others had to come and go as they pleased. It was something that had been constantly denied unless he was with someone so it was never a true freedom like others had, for that he hated his family name.

Hearing the others words he nodded, it was true they would never approve of anyone in their employ let alone their only son and heir to look a mess. It was unbecoming and showed them in a bad light, he really wanted to get changed out of the clothing he was currently in but he was in a bit of a bind. "Yes, they wouldn't approve in the least bit Sol, but, they aren't here and I trust you won't tell them you've seen me. Right?" his voice almost pleading the other, he knew the older male held no alliance to him and it would be a waste of time to bribe him, nor would it look good if he tried to dig up some dirt given who he worked for; well that and he had just asked a huge favour. By now his parents would know he was missing and there would be a princes ransom offered for his safe return, he didn't want to go back to his gilded cage. The bars were golden lined with silks and velvet's but it was still a place he didn't want to be now, he wanted to experience the world on his own without any barriers.

The pinked haired youth blushed with embarrassment as he told him that he in fact hadn't been married, that he had been adopted into a new one. "Oh, I see. Well... congratulations on finding a family who love you." his voice was sincere when he spoke of his congratulations, he had done his homework on the elder male from when he last crossed paths with the other. He had found out that he was born from a noble Midi family who had turned their back on him the moment he rebelled and so joined a dark guild. He could never imagine joining such an evil organisation but when you are alone you have to do as you must to survive he guessed. He had never been in that position so he couldn't judge him on it, even now, he still had unlimited funds and so could get anything he needed. He was just glad that he found his way to a good family and a respectable job, it was a good sign that there was hope for everyone no matter how wayward the soul was. He realised due to the fact he hadn't been married that the latter question was now mute and thus wouldn't be answer "Well there's still time for marriage to a good woman I'm sure." he said with a warm smile believing it to be true, he knew that there were people who liked the same gender but he himself had been taught that this was wrong, that girls and boys should be together nothing else, so to him his statement was correct.

As the elder male continued to help him get rid of the mud he stepped back not minding the throbbing in his ankles. "Honestly, I can do it myself but thank you." he said to the black haired male, he wasn't trying to seem ungrateful but it was one of the main reasons he was running from home, he wanted to do things on his own, things that he wouldn't be allowed to experience otherwise. "Why I left is my own business and not something I want to discuss with someone I only knew in a professional manner for maybe a week a few years back." his voice showed he wasn't going to tell him anything so he may as well drop it, even if he didn't he would just ignore such questions from here on out as it was nothing to do with the taller male at the end of the day, they weren't friends or acquaintances he was just someone that a company sent to talk to his parents about something they wanted shipped, not that much higher than a servant if you asked him. He shook his head at the elder males conclusion, he himself wasn't worried about looking good or bad he just didn't want his family to look bad.

He remembered when a servant had gotten their apron dirty, they were docked an entire weeks wage and told to take a second week unpaid leave as punishment. He knew his parents were loving but they also had an image to maintain, he had a birthday in the past cancelled due to not wanting to wear or appear how they wished. The said that he had been ill so it would be done at a later date and sent out gift bags to the 'friends' who had been invited. He never classed them as friends, how could he, he never spent enough time with them and the time he did spend with them there was always someone looking over his shoulder to make sure they weren't corrupting him he guessed. He stood in the street as he had been asked unaware at what the other had planned for him, moving under a shelter as it started to rain lightly once again. Before long Sol came back and held out a bag to him, he smiled taking it "Thanks, I'll reimburse you if you like. You just need to let me know how much it was." his voice showed he was thankful that the other had run the errand but he also felt bad as he himself had done it too.

Without looking into the bag he went into the cafe the elder male had been in and asked to use the restroom, the person behind the counter was against it until he paid him to look the other way. Given how much he had just been given he was more than happy to. Moving into the restroom he locked the door and began to undress still fully unaware what was in the bag, his eyes went wide as he seen the highly feminine dress, with ribbons and frills. "He can't be serious! Why would he get this for a boy?" he questioned to himself, his voice filled with disbelief. He moved backwards and forwards for a good few minutes arguing with himself as to what he should do. On one hand if he dressed in his old clothes and was found he would be in big trouble, but he would be in as much trouble if he wore the dress but at least he would be dressed in an acceptable manner he guessed. After the internal turmoil he started to get dressed in the outfit that had been gotten for him, he felt so humiliated and embarrassed but it was only until the store opened in the morning, right?

He placed his old clothing and shoes into the bag and moved backwards and forwards once more, in the shoes that seemed to have been bought to go with the outfit, now wondering how on earth he was going to get passed the elder male who had bought this for him. After a further five minutes he picked up the bag and walked out of the cafe, no one paying him any mind as he seemed to pass as a girl but he quickly tried to get out of the area and away from Sol. He had to wonder if the elder black haired male had done this on purpose, well of course he did. It wasn't exactly like a suit could be mistaken for a dress unless you were blind, but then you would have someone in store help you for such a thing. He now wondered what exactly he had done to deserve the foul treatment that he had been given by the other, had he done wrong to him the first time they met and forgotten about it? He honestly couldn't remember but it couldn't have been worthy of this humiliation he was sure even if he had.

Word Count: 1,533
    @Sol

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 1st June 2019, 11:18 pm

As the youth mentioned that his parents would not approve of his appearance right now in the least and mentioned that they were not here and he was trusting Sol to now tell them he had seen the boy.”I won’t tell Alma don’t worry” he assured him, the slayer could understand the need for some freedom but he didn’t have a clue as to how coddled the boy was since the last time he had left and he could only hope it had gotten better. He still remembered his visit to the boys home back when they first met and while it was nice the Reaper could only wonder just what was going thru the parents heads right now knowing that the heir to their family was now out of the cage so to speak. Alma then congratulated him on being adopted into a family that loved him and the Reaper internally knew that it was far more complicated then that. Demi had accepted him which meant she saw something in him but he was still on the fence since Oykai her twin had not accepted him yet and until he had both he was not full member of the family.

As Alma kept protesting that he could brush himself off Sol stopped and nodded as he was thanked, as the youth told him that the reason he left was his own business and and it was not a thing he wanted to discuss with someone who he has only known professionally a few years ago. At that the Reaper could not argue since he could understand the desire for privacy and for now he wouldn’t push since it was something that was personal it seemed. “I understand Alma perhaps Ill find out In the future if your ok with telling” he said as he caught that his possible conclusion was most likely wrong and while he didn’t know for sure he wouldn’t jump to conclusions. He still remembered when he had first met this boy and it was back when he was still the dragon king and settling into his Vice President Dutys. He had been entrusted to negotiate and it was a interesting to say the least but the Reaper had done well. when the slayer thought back on what had happened it still amazed him how much his life had changed since he had landed on Tolgalen that Faithful day.

Even though it had been a hard path and even now the Reaper considered his path tough but he honestly was not dissuaded and he was going to keep moving forward. As Alma told him that he would reimburse him for what he bought and Sol just shook his head and smiled a bit.”No need Alma it’s a gift I have plenty of money so its not an issue” he said waving off the offer politely, it was true he had plenty of money to the point that even if he retired and pulled away from the world he would be able to live care free. However Sol just couldn’t see himself in such a setting and most likely that was due to how he grew up and how he has been trained, he was more at home on the battlefield if he was honest since he enjoyed fighting though that was not to say that he didn’t mind relaxing from time to time. As he caught Alma exiting in the dress he had bought Sol grinned internally, while he could have bought him some male clothing the Reaper did remember how the youth used to act and also Sol couldn’t help but admit the boy looked good in a dress.“Alma you look very pretty I bet its better then wet and torn clothing” he said. His tone was normally but inside he wanted to cackle like a madman. The dress had cost him a pretty penny but right now it was absolutely worth it in his mind.

wc- 663

Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 22nd October 2019, 5:28 pm

The magenta haired youth was put at ease when the elder dark haired male told him that he wouldn't tell his family that he had been seen, more so in his current state. He was still a bit anxious however due to the past interactions between the two, it was hard not to be as much as he tried but so far Sol had always been a person of his word and so would trust him on this occasion too. "Thank you so much Sol, I am wanting some freedom to see and do things on my own." he confessed, though he had no idea just how long he would have until he was once again found and forced back to his bubbled life with constant eyes on him. His family were insanely rich and powerful, if they wanted something it generally happened and quickly, now he thought about it he was surprised that he had gone so long without bumping into someone trying to get him to go back like his older brother. He was constantly envious of Trase because he seemed to be allowed to go out as he wanted without the same security issues that he himself had to go through; then again he knew his family seen him as a failure for some reason and that was why Trase wasn't the heir but he was though younger. A smile was on his face the entire time but there was worry written on his eyes but it was hard not to be knowing just to what lengths his family would go to get him back. It hadn't gotten any better since Sol left, in fact it had gotten worse since his 'attitude' adjustment, his parents believed that he had been poisoned or messed with firing the entire staff as they believed that they had been the cause of the issue. The truth was that Sol had changed his view on things and in his normal social circle this was a bad thing as things had to be just so.

He had no idea that his congratulations was a bitter sweet one for the reaper, he had no idea how complicated things were but then again it had been two years since they had last seen each other. "You look white as a ghost. Are you going to a fancy dress party or sick?" he wasn't trying to be a smartass but the last time he had seen sol he had pigment in his skin akin to that of a human so seeing him in his current condition it was the only conclusions he could come up with, well there was a third but he couldn't be dead given he was standing right in front of him conversing with him after all. To the magenta haired youth zombies, undead, spirits and the likes were just things of lore, myth and legend even in a place filled with magic. He had no idea just how wrong he was when it came to that sort of thing but he would learn in time no doubt, it was the reason he was doing what he was doing at the end of the day now wasn't it? For now he was just under the assumption that Sol had found a family that cared for him for who he was, it was simple that way as to him there was no complication when it came to being in a family it just became tangled when you found out the skeletons in the closet something he sure his own family had in abundance, after all you didn't get to where his family was without pushing someone under the proverbial bus, having a target on your back and having secrets you wanted to remain out of the lime light.

He was glad that the other wouldn't push as to why he had left home but shook his head "I doubt that it would be something I will be sharing with you, you are someone my family do business with, we aren't friends." he said his voice was calm, it wasn't that he was trying to be harsh in anyway it was just the truth. He had spent two weeks with Sol as a guest two years ago and to be honest the two weeks were a hell he would rather try and forget due to what happened during it. Thinking back on it he couldn't help but shudder before pushing it aside as he realised he didn't have anyone at this point he could actually call a true friend, it was always who could do what for who and how it benefitted your standing within society. It was a life he hadn't ever really been intrested in but at the same time it wasn't exactly a life he could avoid given the family he was born into. He carried himself the way that was expected of him being of the upper class but Sol had torn it down and caused issues that weren't there before, had he not then he likely would have still been in his cage unhappy with the lack of freedom but then that been his entire life, he knew no better before that point as he had always been molly coddled in his bubble by everyone. No one ever wanted to upset the power teet so to speak, his family just happened to be it so no-one had ever really been honest with him he guessed; not that he could blame them at the end of the day.

He felt awkward as the other waved off his offer of reimbursment, sure he was use to such things happening most of the time but it was usually for a favour at a later date. It was when he saw what was in the bag and eventually dressed in it prefering it over being in dirty, wet and torn clothing that he realised what the repayment was. To him it was his humiliation yet again, the flashes of what happened two years ago went through his head and he just wanted to break down and cry, he had done his best to get better and yet here he was again being punished for some unknown reason. "Not really, I want to get to my hotel room so I can change. I will send the dress back to you in the morning." he said looking down, it was clear he was uncomfortable and wanted to cry while trying to figure out what he had done to deserve such treatment from the other this time 'I tried to do better. I did get better right?' he thought to himself shaking his head a little 'If I'm going to end like this no matter what then why did I change my attitude? Why did I upset my parents? Why did so many people lose their jobs?' he continued thinking and not able to fine a reason as to why it had happened but he decided he would just return back to how he originally was since this was going to happen to him regardless of situation. "See you." he said waving and walking off down the street his stomach twisting.

Word count: 1,204
    Total Word count: 2,737
    Thread Word count: 3,400
    @Sol

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 7th December 2019, 9:02 pm

As Alma mentioned that he was grateful for his silence since he wanted freedom to be able to see and do things on his own the slayer simply nodded.”I can understand that hopefully you have been able to see much during your travels” he questioned. Sol knew he had changed the boy greatly when he had visited his familys estate a few years back but it was good to see that he wanted to see the world and experience it and not be stuck under his familys prying eyes and despite how twisted it might seem Sol did enjoy his time with the younger male when he had been there. When he was asked if he was sick or going to a fancy party which made the Vice President chuckle before he shook his head. “why I look like this is a bit complicated I had a run in with an being not normally of this world, normally encountering one is a death sentence but I managed to survive by some miracle due to that I ended up becoming just like one of these beings so to speak.” He tried to explain though it was a bit difficult to explain it well.” one benefit is despite being whiter then snow I don’t get sunburned at all” he joked with a chuckle. There were many more benefits then that but Sol got the feeling that Alma either wouldn’t believe him or call him bizarre since he couldn’t die easily and most conventional methods were ineffective against him. The slayer decided to hold off on explaining further since the boy would eventually learn things about this world he may have thought was only a fantasy or completely impossible and when he gained more insight into the world around him then the Deathless would explain to him further.

When one was told that those of the spiritual calling exist and that it was possible to become one of them most didn’t believe it or thought that the one explaining was a nutcase. Even he himself had issues with accepting it when he had learned of it and what was worse he had fought his transformation, it had made it difficult in the long run but with help he trained and managed to accept what he had become and what he was deep down. As Alma told him that they were not friends the Deathless blinked before sighing, he should have seen that one coming considering how their last interaction had gone down since he had given the younger man a much needed lesson in manners and humility. As the younger male came out Sol grinned internally as the dress he had given him looked very good on him. To any who didn’t know the boys true gender they would see him as a pretty girl which Sol had to admit was a very good look for him and the Slayer knew it was a reminder of what happened during his visit and might serve to keep him in line as well. as Alma explained that he would be heading back to his hotel to change into better clothing and said he would be Seeing him the Vice President smirked again and moved to walk beside him. “That actually works I could use some company since I have some delivery’s to make in this direction so Ill join you” he said as he walked beside him grinning wider inside. Sol knew that if he stuck with him he could gain a measure of control over Alma as well as make sure he stayed in the outfit before he saw his next delivery spot approaching in the distance.

wc-616
    total wc - 1,279

Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 1st January 2020, 12:15 am

The magenta haired teen was still feeling the chill of the rain and the cold muddy water from when he fell, he couldn't help but shudder a little. A sign that his body was trying to warm itself up from the cold, still he tried to forget the cold and concentrate on the situation at hand. This was a situation he honestly wasn't use to given he always wore a jacket when out in wet or cold weather and someone always held an umbrella over his head. Out of everything that he had experienced since running away from home this was the least favourable, more so than having his door kicked opened from a bizarre Rune Knight that was once his teammate. Hackett however had went missing under mysterious circumstances so he was curious about that of course, there was nothing he could do about that though but he had no leads, so he would be pulling at straws and hoping to find the right one but even he knew that was like looking for a certain needle in a stack of needles and he would rather not be poked, stabbed and jabbed while trying to find that right one. Even with the odd people he had end up seeing and the bad weathers he was having to embrace, he was still content with the life that he was now living. Hearing Sol speak he snapped back out of his semi daydream to pay attention to the other "Sorry, I think I spaced out." he said rubbing the back of his head, it wasn't like him but he had a lot on his mind but then given he was being overwhelmed that was to be expected. He then tried to guess what the other had said to him and shook his head "Not to much." he said his hand going to his pocket that held his passport. "I've visited only two or three places, I just got my passport." he said hoping he got the discussion right, he brought out the small passport book to show him a smile on his face.

He had been proud of himself, normally he was on his parents passport but that done no good for him now, he was trying to distance himself from his family and the gilded cage they had made for him. He knew he was the heir to his families fortune but he wanted to suck the marrow out of life, he was sure if he hadn't met Sol he would still be in his cage living a comfortable life not knowing any better but times changed and he had with it. Some times he wished he was still in it because he was still unsure on his own proverbial wings but was still trying to fly none the less even if he stumbled. Sol had been twisted on how he had treated the youth when he had visited his families home a few years before, his parents had been out of a trip and so it was up to him to play host. Sol had decided in that time to mentally abuse the youth and humiliate him by dressing him up in frilly girly clothing and making him act as such, he hated this man so much due to that but when his parents came back Sol turned back to being professional. Alma had been to ashamed to speak up against what had happened to him and was just glad that his parents had returned and could deal with him from then on, he had made sure to make himself scarce throughout the rest of Sol's time there. It had worried his parents and when they tried to get the information out of him he just lashed out, they were concerned and got him therapy but no amount of therapy was going to help him with what he had been put through over that week thanks to the black haired male.

The happiest time was when he eventually left and he asked his parents for them to deal with Ruvel alone from now on, they of course were curious as to why he had made such a request but complied because it was clear that something had happened that had affected their son and they wouldn't have him upset any further. He had hoped that the he wasn't going to bump into him again but here he was yet again dressed in a frilly, girly girl dress in the middle of the street. "I guess." he said with a small shrug, he just wanted to get out of the street and get into his hotel room where he could change clothing into something that he actually wanted to wear. "Perhaps some fake tan will help your pigment." he said his eyes looking to the ground wishing he wasn't there right now, on hearing what he went through was normally a death sentence he looked up to him "Perhaps you should have died for what you've done." he said coldly his soft look turning to a glare towards the man, he honestly wished that the other had been dragged kicking and screaming from the mortal coil, he realised that this was a horrible thing to wish on anybody but after how he had been treated within his own home. A place that he was meant to feel safe when he was a younger teen was stolen from him, after that visit he felt dirty and unsafe in his home, that the elder male could come out of any shadow and grab him so his room was filled with light so there was no shadow anywhere for his safety. It was the only way he would sleep for the longest times, it was soon altered because his parents slipped him sleeping tablets in the evening without him knowing.

Hearing how the other had deliveries in the direction he was going he shook his head "Then I'll go the other way, I know another way to get to my hotel, so thanks but no thanks." he said starting to turn around to walk in the opposite direction. He knew it would be a longer walk to get to where he wanted to go but perhaps he could find a shop that was opened and get a change along the way, if not he could maybe find a cab to to take him to the hotel he was staying at, if he couldn't then he would just have to stick to the back roads and alleys until he managed to get to safety. He really didn't want to be seen in his current situation any longer than he already had been and that was clear with how he was walking.

Word Count: 1,127
    Total Word Count: 3,864
    Thread Word Count: 5,143
    @Sol

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd January 2020, 4:51 pm

Sol Simply waved off Almas comments of spacing out since it didn’t bother him that badly.” Its fine Alma” he stated simply as he then heard the boy mention that he hadent been to that many places since he had only just gotten his passport. Sol thought for a moment on where some good places could be for him to visit. "well if your interested I know Midi is  lovely to visit and Tolgalen is also great as well since its got such a huge area to explore and discover” he suggested. As Alma showed him the passport Sol smiled back a bit.”its good to see you out and exploring the world the more you do the more wonders you will see no doubt” he added to his suggestion. When the suggestion for some fake tan for his skin Sol merely chuckled at the suggestion. "I don’t think that’s gonna help at all besides isn’t there some guy in fiore right now that always seems to have a bad tan  I forget his name but Id rather not look like him” he said remembering something he saw on the lacrima vision. The statement after that mildly surprised Sol but not by much, Alma then told him that perhaps he should have died for what he had done.

The Deathless knew Alma was not referring to what he did as a dark mage but what he had done during his visit which to be honest Sol didn’t see it as that bad considering while he may have been a bit sadistic and devious he had humbled the young man which was his intended goal, not only that he had made sure to leave some tricks that he could use should he need to on the young man to keep a grip on him should it be needed. ”I guess we will never know I survived that’s all there is to say”he stated simply. There was no reason to go any further then that since he had somehow survived the brush with demis scythe by some miracle and he planned to make good use of his survival to get stronger and better. The deathless knew that since he was a different race now he still needed to grasp all the things he didn’t know but thankfully he managed to pick things up rather quickly. As he heard the young man say he would go another way Sol instantly knew what he was trying to do. The youth wanted to put as much distance away from him as he could but the deathless knew how to get the youth to do as he wished since he had made sure to leave methods  that he alone could use.

As Alma turned Sol spoke again. “actually this is the most direct path so I suggest you follow me and Ill lead you to the hotel do not forget the shadows lurk everywhere” he said using a tone that would strike Alma with the urge to obey and behave for Sol and the slayer waited for the young man to respond. While his methods those years ago were harsh Sol could at least say he taught the youth humility and input the methods to let him gain a level of control over him. Alma did interest Sol greatly but the slayer knew there was far more that needed to be done before Alma would behave and not be defiant against him. Sol would play it patiently and carefully. If he did this right then he would increase his control.all Sol had to do was make sure he watched and acted accordingly.

wc- 605
    total wc-1,884

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:48 am