Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Release the hostages!!!

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Grand Arcanum
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Release the hostages!!!  Empty Release the hostages!!!

Post by Faith Caliburn 11th November 2015, 11:40 am

Job info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Release the hostages!!!  1195bly
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Release the hostages!!!  Empty Re: Release the hostages!!!

Post by Faith Caliburn 11th November 2015, 1:21 pm

A bustling crowd of people began forming around a building a few people crying, desperately trying to get information about their loved one located in the building. The Rune Knights firmly stood their ground trying to reassure the crowd that the situation is currently in the process of being solved.

"What do you mean they're still inside!! Get them out! please get my wife out of there!" pleaded a man as he held on to a Rune knights coat. The beaten and weary officer tried to calm down the man but to no avail. Shinra approached the man clinging on to the Rune Knights coat. With a minuscule amount of strength, Shinra flipped the man in the air. The man came crashing down to the earth, gasping for oxygen. Shinra placed his boot on the mans chest to pin him down on the ground. The man thrashed about kicking up some dirt, yet his struggles where in vain.

"Are you calm down yet?........Can you tell me whats going on here?" inquired Shinra as he lifted up his boot and helped the man up.

"M-my wife's a hostage in that building over there!.......Her crazy coworker snapped and is threatening to blow up the whole place! P-please someone do something!!!"" The man held on to Shinra's coat his tears staining the long collar of Shinras coat.

"What's the situation officer?" Shinra turned to the Rune Knight who was obviously relived to have the crying man off of him.

"The chiefs talking to the crazed employee.....but things aren't looking so good." reported the knight. Shinra nodded and slapped the crying man.

"Get a hold of yourself....do you think your tears will save you wife?...No.....So shut the hell up and let these people do their jobs." Shinra pushed the man away and turned the building, the man held his cheek where Shinra had struck him. The man nodded his head and held back his tears.

"Seriously.....when did I become such a softy..." grumbled Shinra.

"W-where are you going that area is restricted" cried the Rune Knight.

"I'm off to speak to the chief." replied Shinra coolly.

"Why?"

"I'm about to save those hostages....."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Release the hostages!!!  1195bly
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Release the hostages!!!  Empty Re: Release the hostages!!!

Post by Faith Caliburn 11th November 2015, 4:15 pm

"I'LL BLOW THIS WHOLE PLACE UP I SWEAR!" yelled a voice from the building. Shinra strolled next to the Rune knight who was leading the rescue mission.

"Give me the microphone...." Shinra spoke calmly as he held out his hand as if expecting to be handed the microphone. The Rune knight jumped at his surprise. He looked at Shinra with a perplexed expression. Shinra scowled and sighed, without a word he snatched it from the Rune Knights hand. Shinra adjusted his glasses and spoke in a calm manner. He recalled that the Rune Knights where not exactly fond of fairy tail mages perhaps he would be able to entice a negative reaction from the Rune Knight. This perhaps would allow Shinra to approach the mad man, after all as the saying goes and enemy of my enemy is a friend....

"Yo... My names Shiroe...I'm a mage of fairy tail.... I'm here to nego-" Shinra, lied about his name and continued to speak until he was cut off by an obviously irritated Rune Knight. The knight shoved Shinra.

"A FAIRY TAIL MAGE, YOU'LL JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE! YOU DAMN DELINQUENTS." growled the angered Rune Knight.

"You obviously don't have the situation in control......you clearly haven't made progress......you need a third party to negotiate, becuase you OBVIOUSLY haven't listened to that man demands.....the lives of many people are in your hands....so why don't you shut up and put your biased opinions aside and let me help you save these people..." Shinra brought his face close just like how an alpha of the pack would challenge those who dared to oppose him. Shinras eyes glowed as his words cut into the shaken knights logic as if razor sharp daggers.....

"..Tch.....fine...." grumbled the Rune Knight as he backed away clearly intimidated by Shinra.

"I'm sorry about that......will you please let me in...I am not armed and I have little to no magical power....you sir are in control of this situation....no ones going to come in there to harm you.....so shall we just talk like civilized gentleman?" inquired Shinra in calm warm voice. Not a trace of hostility could be heard.....

There was silence, it was so quite one could hear a pin drop......But a voice shattered the tense glass wall that the silence was building up..... "A-alright come in....only you though! TRY ANYTHING FUNNY I'LL BLOW YOU ALL UP!!!!" shouted a shaky voice. Shinra looked over to the dumbstruck Rune Knight.

"Hmph....damn novice...." sneered Shinra as he walked away from the Rune Knight who was beet red after hearing Shinra's cold words....

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:56 am