Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th December 2015, 11:24 pm

"Time circle? Must be a town meeting hall. I wonder if Ann is anywhere around here?" Mashyuu asked. The man pressed his back against the wall and Mashyuu slowly turned the corner to look around the area. Off in the distance was a large gate that had a welcome sign over the door. The Earth Wizard figured that was the main entrance to the city. His eyes narrowed and he sniffed the air. He could see men with swords. Again as his eyes bounced around his nostrils flared and he picked up the scent of Ann. She was closer than he thought she would be but the wind was carrying her scent and he couldn't pin point her location.

The young man knew he had to help Ann but he had to be careful too. Instead of rushing in like he normally would the Wizard looked down at the shadow creature and named it on the spot. "Dark one. Go find the woman I was with, you know what she looks like yes?" The Dark One nodded up and down with it's tongue hanging from it's mouth. "Good. Now go find her and help her get free. Find me and await my next order." The Earth Dragon Slayer commanded. With almost no time between the Wizards commands the monster vanished in a plume of dark shadows.

Slowly the Earth Wizard came around the corner and watched two men walking around with swords on one hip and guns on the other. Mashyuu remained still and tried to find the well that the Dark One was talking about. Suddenly he heard a loud crash coming from a building a few blocks away and started to move for it when the two wizards turned with guns drawn and saw Mashyuu. "Don't move!" They shouted and fired at Mashyuu.

WC: 303
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th December 2015, 11:57 pm

Mashyuu sighed at the sight and knew that the steal option was blown. Gunshots rang out and the Earth Wizard rolled his eyes while lifting his arm up in a ninety degree angle. A massive wall of stone shot up out of the ground and stopped the bullets. "Man you guys are really weak. There must be a ton of you if that is the case. I can take you guys out all by myself." Mashyuu called from behind the stone wall before he sank into the ground. The next thing the bandits knew, a line of stone was traveling towards them. Mashyuu erupted from the ground and landed right in front of them. "Earth Dragon's Tremor Stomp!" He shouted and slammed his left foot down hard. The two wizards were smashed suddenly with a blast of rock from right in front of them and knocked out on impact.

Swiftly he turned to where the sound had come from and saw a group of five wizards running with swords drawn at the building. "Rocky, flank!" He ordered and took off in a sprint towards the building while Rocky ran around the building they started at and took off for where the Elemental's master was headed. A bullet zipped past Mashyuu's head and caused him to turn to look at the source of the shot. From the front gate a wizard held a rifle and used a magical scope, just barely missing Mashyuu. He held his hand out and from the ground a massive plume of stone and dirt shot up and masked Mashyuu in the fog. Swiftly Mashyuu swam through the dirt again and came up at the front of the building. Just then the Dark One came barreling through the door while holding Ann's hand. Rocky came around the side of the building and threw it's spiked body into a Wizard with a sword, smashing the man to the wall of the building. "Ann help me out here!" Mashyuu shouted and aimed a finger while a rock floated to his index finger. A moment later it blasted forward and hit a second swordsman. Ann extended both hands and from her palms a wave of fire extended, burning the the three remaining wizards so badly they ran for the well and jumped in...

WC: 377
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 6:52 pm

Water shot out of the well as the Ninja like Wizards jumped into the well to put the fire out. Mashyuu glanced over his shoulder at Ann with a raised brow. "A little fire Magic?" He asked in an almost mocking tone. In response Ann shrugged her shoulders as if she were blushing but didn't say a word. The Earth Dragon Slayer looked down at the Dark One who had helped get Ann free and he gave it a thumbs up. "Guess I can't take living things with me." He said, speaking of his teleportation. Mashyuu smirked and peered into the room the two had come from. Inside were five more Wizards who had been burned fairly bad, a chair with ropes that were untied and a few bottles of whisky. "See what happens when you run off Ann?"

Blushing Ann nodded her head up and down but another bullet rang out and hit the small dark one in the chest. It stumbled back into the wall of the building the group was standing at, it's long claws clenching it's chest as black smoke poured out of it's wound. The monster almost started to scream until Mashyuu picked it up by the head and aimed it at the four Wizards by the front gate. "If you can't take living things then get their guns." He ordered and dropped the Dark One to the ground.

"Earth Dragon's Scales!" He called out, Mashyuu's skin hardened and took on a slightly brownish shade. A bullet fired out and clipped his shoulder but did no harm to the Slayer. Swiftly Mashyuu rushed the four gunmen, closing the gap between them in the small village rather quickly. Just as one of the gunmen were about to take aim at the Wizard and fire, the Dark One shot up out of the ground, grabbed the Wizards gun and vanished again taking the gun with it.

WC:317
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 8:00 pm

The Gun and sword using Wizard looked on in horror while the Dark One snatched the Wizards weapon and drew his sword, attempting to take off the shadow monsters head before it vanished again. A moment later it had another gun, and another until only one Wizard held a weapon. In that time Mashyuu had gained on the guards so much that barely twenty feet remained between them. However he stopped abruptly as something pounded in his chest. "Let me out! Let me feed!" it called to him. Mashyuu slowly extended his left arm as if he were possessed by some invisible force.

Darkness and smoke rose up from Mashyuu's arm and a black serpent like creature with a thick body and blood red eyes launched from the Wizards palm. It opened it's mouth and flew towards the first Wizard that fired at Mashyuu. It's lethal teeth clamped down on the Wizards arm while it's strong tail lashed about and struck another Wizard so hard the man flipped through the air and hit the ground almost lifeless. The bite attack the monster had used secreted a sort of poison into the other Wizard and Mashyuu felt his life energy slowly restored to him.

"...Cool." Mashyuu whispered to himself then slammed his fist on the ground and pulled up a staff of stone from the earth. Deftly he whirled it around in his hands then flung it like a spear through the air and into the chest of a third Wizard. The Wizard felt the staff slam straight into his sternum. The Wizard's body crumpled into the door of the gate and he slumped down to the floor, gasping for air. The final Wizard who had his sword drawn was trying to strike the Dark One but continued to miss with every swing as the Dark One vanished and appeared in a puff of dark smoke while it tried to figure out how the gun worked. Suddenly a loud shout rang out and the Wizard fell, clutching his leg. "OH! hehehhehe I like this master!" It called out while pointing at the gun.

WC: 350
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 8:17 pm

Ann ran up to Mashyuu's side just as the scales on his body softened and became regular skin again. She looked Mashyuu up and down then to his two new creations. Rocky yelped in anger at the Two creatures. The large snake like creature slithered up to Mashyuu and came to a full stand on it's tail, coming some seven and a half feet tall in height. "Master.... I am the darkness in your soul, you will come to know me as Sin. And I will protect you for as long as I am able to. The Dark One as you have named him will act as a fine scout and minion for you. We act in your best interest and are not afraid of doing what needs to be done. But your will is ours to carry out. Shall we help you finish off the Wizards holding this village?"

Mashyuu looked up at the snake like creature of shadow and then over to Ann who seemed to be as confused as Mashyuu himself was. After a moment of thinking he nodded his head up and down. "Yeah... Lets free this village. Dark One, you said the majority of the men were in the Town Hall right? Get inside and open the front door. Don't get caught." Hoisting the small gun it held in the air the Dark One started to laugh then vanished into the ground...

The Earth Slayer turned to Ann and clasped her shoulder. "When your villagers come out of the town hall, lead them somewhere safe, keep them from harm and wait for me to come get you. If you can go to the camp we made last night and I'll meet you there. Sin, I don't know how many other Wizards are in there. Just do what Rocky does and help me out, together the four of us can free the village." Sin licked it's lips with it's serpent like tongue and nodded it's head up and down. Swiftly it made it's way towards the large, wooden town hall.

WC: 343
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 8:32 pm

As Mashyuu and his allies ran towards the front of the town hall Ann ran and hid behind the well, waiting for her villagers to make an escape. The halls doors burst open and the Dark One came running out, it's back facing Mashyuu and the others while it fired small rounds of ammo at the Wizards inside. After the tenth shot, a bullet came back out but not from a gun. Standing in the center of the door way was a man carrying a massive sword in one hand. His bald head gleamed in the noon sunlight, he wore a half chest plate and armored pants. A long, jagged scar ran down the right side of his face and his eyes seemed dead. He looked on at the group of Mashyuu, Rocky, the Dark One and Sin. The massive man started to laugh then called back to his men. "Let the villagers go! You, if I can take you down you will join my ranks and this village will be mine." The massive Wizard said as if Mashyuu would agree to such outlandish conditions to a fight.

Mashyuu considered the massive Wizards challenge and with all his allies at his side couldn't help but feel a little more confident than normally. "Deal! Lets do this." Mashyuu shouted back. But before he could get ready to strike, the Wizard was already in striking range. Oh shi- Mashyuu started to think but the Wizard slammed the hilt of his blade into Mashyuu's gut hard, nearly doubling over the Earth Dragon Slayer. In the same motion the massive Wizards free arm came up and his elbow slammed into Mashyuu's jaw. Swiftly the man brought his arm back down and struck Mashyuu on the crown of the head, driving the younger Wizard into the ground hard.

WC: 300
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 8:50 pm

The Large Wizard grasped Mashyuu by the hair and lifted him off the ground. "It pleases me that you have chosen to help these people. I was getting bored with smacking around men and women who couldn't keep standing after one of my strikes. It took three to bring you to your knees. Now, surrender and live." The Wizard let Mashuu start to fall again and smashed the flat of his blade into Mashyuu's side, sending him sliding along the ground. The moment Mashyuu was a safe distance away Sin and Rocky charged. Rocky grew spikes and launched itself at the Wizard but he lifted his palm and a field of white light appeared, reflecting Rocky away at a rapid speed and causing the elemental to crash through a near by building. Sin attempted to grapple and wrap around the Wizard but the large bald man simply gripped Sin by the tail, spun on his heels and tossed the serpent into Mashyuu as the Wizard started to stand.

While the serpent should have knocked Mashyuu over again, his mountain stance kept him from falling. He snarled in anger and stepped over the downed Sin. The large Wizard grinned and held his large sword ready for a real fight. "Armor of Stone!" Mashyuu called out and from the ground rocks jutted up and formed to the Earth Wizard's body. "Stone Guantlets!" The armor of stone that was already around Mashyuu then hardened and formed to the Wizards hands, thickening into a strong weapon. Using the rocks around him to propel himself Mashyuu skated straight ahead and and aimed a left hook at the Wizard's gut. The massive swordsman lifted his blade to counter but from behind the Dark One teleported on the man's shoulders and boxed the Wizard's ears. The man winced in pain and tried to shake the small creature off. This gave Mashyuu the opening he needed and his stone gauntlet connected firmly with the man's torso. Without pausing Mashyuu dropped to a knee, jumped up as hard as he could and sent both his closed fists into the man's jaw.

WC: 352
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 9:10 pm

The Sword Wizard barely budged as he grasped the small Dark One and started to hurl it into the air. However before he could get the full swing the Dark One vanished and the sudden loss of weight caused the Sword Wizard to stumble forward. Quick to react Mashyuu stepped back and drove his knee up into the man's gut. At the same time Mashyuu's left elbow came down and struck the Wizard in the shoulder. "Find Rocky!" Mashyuu called out to the Dark One and without question the Dark one vanished. The Swordsman backed up a step and took a deep breath to steady himself. The first round of combat had been fairly even but Mashyuu swiftly started to consider the fact that he might not win the fight.

Slowly the two fighters started to circle each other. Mashyuu made the first move. He leap't as high as he could and swung his left foot out for a kick but the Swordsman used his reflect magic and the kick bounced off a nearly invisible wall. Mashyuu landed and reached a foot back while lifting his other. "Earth Dragon's....Tremor Stomp!" His foot came crashing down and the ground rippled in the process. A large pillar of stone came up under the Wizard to fast for the Swordsman to react. It smashed straight into the man's jaw, knocking him backwards. Mashyuu swiftly bent his arm up at a sharp angle. "Wall of stone!" The wall that came up slammed sharply into the small of the swordsman's back. The Sword user rolled off the stone and landed on his face.

Mashyuu started to run forward but the Swordsman was ready for it. He rolled to his back and swang his blade out, smashing the blade into Mashyuu's side, causing the Wizard to skid along the ground but not quite fall. Recovering quickly Mashyuu smiled with satisfaction. Thus far his tactics had worked but he wasn't sure how long he would be able to keep the pace up. Not like this. It was only then that he noticed his summoned Sin slithering up behind the Swordsman and coiling to strike...

WC: 357
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th December 2015, 10:14 pm

The Earth Dragon Slayer let the ground carry him away for a moment then Mashyuu summoned up a massive dirt screen around the Swordsman. Mashyuu dropped to the ground and started to eat the ground under him. In the dirt cloud the Swordsman started to swing around wildly, trying desperately to disperse the cloud of smoke. Before the could fell away Sin launched himself at the Swordsman and latched onto the Man by the neck. The Swordsman howled in pain and started to whip around wildly, desperate to rid himself of the monster.

A loud yelping sounded off in the distance and just as the Swordsman reached to grab the serpent, Rocky sprayed a line of rock into the Swordsman's face. Being pelted by the blast the Swordsman dropped his blade but kept his footing. Mashyuu in the mean time continued to eat, frantically growing strong and stronger. Fangs started to jut from Mashyuu's mouth, small scales grew on Mashyuu's skin and his eyes grew dark. A magical energy field appeared around Mashyuu giving him the appearance of a massive dragon standing behind him....

"MOVE!" Mashyuu called out while his armor and gauntlets fell from his body. Mashyuu stood on both his legs and a single arm. His fingers looked like sharp claws while his body flexed hard. In a rapid blur Mashyuu rushed the Swordsman. With almost no time between his movements Mashyuu appeared behind the Swordsman and slashed his claw straight across the man's back. Swiftly Mashyuu dropped down and swept the man's legs out from under him. Mashyuu pulled both his hands up and clasped them together. As the Swordsman dropped to the ground Mashyuu slammed his fists down into the thugs chest.

The energy that had been surrounding Mashyuu faded away and left the Wizard feeling drained. He stumbled back and fell to his rear. Mashyuu ran the back of his hand over his forehead as his allies all swarmed around him to keep him safe. Mashyuu looked around to see the other Wizards all running away from the fight, seemingly afraid to do any more combat with Mashyuu and his allies.

WC: 353
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 12:41 am

Slowly Mashyuu pulled himself up to his feet and the Wizard looked down at the Swordsman who looked as if he was just utterly defeated. Suddenly the Swordsman rolled to his chest and pushed himself up off the ground on shaky legs. The Swordsman was bleeding from the mouth and looked like he was on his last leg. Slowly he lifted his hands and shook his head from side to side. "You win.... I'm leaving. The village is yours." The Swordsman pleaded and started for his sword.

Swiftly the Dark One teleported to the sword and vanished again, taking the sword with the summoned creature. "Na ah! This is mine now. Take a hike and don't let me catch you around here again. If I do, you won't walk out of here." Mashyuu threatened the Swordsman. The serpent Sin coiled around and looked Mashyuu in the eye. "You let him go? Why? Surely he will return with stronger Wizards, seeking vengeance no doubt." The serpent Sin questioned as the Swordsman took off out of the village.

Mashyuu waved his hand dismissively and let his magical energy disperse the shadow summons that had came from Mashyuu's body. Sin hissed in anger then vanished in a plume of some. The Dark One jumped up and down in joy while clapping it's hands and waved. "Bye Master, it's been fun!" the creature called out and vanished like Sin. The Wizard looked down and motioned for Rocky to follow then the Wizard headed for the camp that Ann had led the freed villagers to.

Nearly an hour later Mashyuu had made it to the camp sight just outside the village. Some twenty men and women were huddled around a small campfire and Ann was comforting those who thought for sure that they had lost their home. "Everyone alright?" Mashyuu asked.

WC: 306
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:14 am

Ann waved at Mashyuu and ran to hug the Earth Wizard. "I'm so glad to see you. You aren't hurt are you?" She asked. Mashyuu hugged Ann gently and took a step back. "Yeah, nothing a little bit of R&R can't fix. How is everyone holding up?" Ann glanced over her shoulder and slumped her shoulders. "A little shaky and they think that they lost their home. Tell me that you won." Mashyuu smirked at the woman and nodded his head up and down. "Was there ever any doubt?"

Smugly Mashyuu walked over to the camp fire and spoke loudly and clearly. "Everyone! Your home is safe. You can return if you wish, I'm happy to help teach anyone who wishes, how to fight so that you can defend your homes against anyone else who might try and threaten them again." Mashyuu stated and a few of the men and women spoke among themselves before raising their hands. "Teach me!" "And Me!" Men and women started to shout.

After those who wished to stay and learn were gathered up, the rest of the villagers left to return home. The others stayed at the camp for the night with Mashyuu and Ann. The following morning Mashyuu gathered the villagers around and put them through a small boot camp to judge what they were capable of. Mashyuu pulled Ann aside and spoke. "I'm going to need your help in teaching these guys. Can you make walls of fire?" Mashyuu asked. Ann responded by simply nodding.

Nearly two hours later Mashyuu had set up a small arena for the men and women to practice in. After a few minutes of explaining to the men and women that the goal of the exercise was to knock their opponents out and over the small ring of fire that Ann had set up. The ring of fire barely came higher than a match flame off the ground...

WC: 319
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:51 am

While the men and women started to grapple Mashyuu walked around and did what he could to show them what they were doing right and wrong. Eventually the group had made enough progress that Mashyuu was sure they were ready to try doing something a little more challenging. Mashyuu summoned up the Dark One from his inner shadows and and commanded him. "Find some tape and a few small ribbons in town and return here with them." Mashyuu commanded. A few minutes later the Dark One returned and Mashyuu taped five small ribbons to the Dark One. The monster looked at Mashyuu confused but waited for the next command.

By the time the sun set Mashyuu had taught the men and women how to use basic fighting tactics to better help the village and how to work together to bring down a stronger foe. That night Mashyuu saw the men and women home and left Ann to her own devices. Mashyuu returned to the cave and summoned up both the Dark One and Sin. The monsters looked at Mashyuu then the cave and Sin smirked widely. "You have brought us home. The dagger was what awakened us. Now you command us. Why have you brought us here?" Sin asked.

Mashyuu considered the question for a long moment and pulled the dagger from his waist band. He had almost forgotten about it. Carefully Mashyuu lifted it up and motioned towards Sin. "Do I need to keep this to summon you?" He asked. Sin snaked around Mashyuu and wrapped itself around Mashyuu's arm. "...No. We were always inside you. The dagger just helped us awaken in your soul. The dagger is no longer of any power. Once we were awakened it took time for us to figure out how to help you summon us. There are more inside you, each with a different trait and skill. As you have used. The Dark One's teleportation. My grapple. The blast of dark matter. From our father." Sin explained.

WC: 333
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 2:10 am

All of this was a bit much for Mashyuu to learn right away but it made sense for the most part. While he was in the cave the first time Mashyuu had teleported, and summoned up the tendrils that resembled Sin. Eventually Mashyuu took a deep breath and led the trio of Sin, Rocky and the Dark One to the arena he fought the gladiator of light in. "What would have happened if the light monster beat me?" He asked. "Oh! OH! Let me answer this Master!" The Dark One begged and Mashyuu leaned against a wall while nodding in agreement.

The Dark One ran around the arena in a circle like it was a large bird. Abruptly it stopped in front of Mashyuu and let it's tongue hang from it's face. "So it's like this Master. Inside you and everyone else is a light and darkness. Constantly we fight inside of you. Like an angel and devil on your shoulder. The gladiator of light was part of you at one point. And if it would have beaten you, then the summons the dagger would allow you to use would have been those of light. But the Darkness was stronger so here we are. I have no idea if the light would give you better or worse powers... But here we are. Happy to serve."

Sin piped in after that, letting his voice echo. "Based on what the Gladiator was doing, I'd wager you would have gained the ability to summon weapons of pure light. I don't know what good those would be... Then again I didn't know we could be brought from your body." It laughed and looked at Rocky while hissing.81 Mashyuu clapped his hands together and stepped between Rocky and Sin. "Alright. You two need to settle down and start getting along." Mashyuu demanded of his two companions.

WC: 309
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:03 pm

Rocky and Sin glared at each other in silence for a long while until both relented and backed down from each other. Mashyuu smiled happily as the two creatures did as he asked. "Now I want to stay here for the evening. I've already learned a ton and while the training wasn't what I thought it would be, I learned a new kind of Magic." The Earth Dragon Slayer explained to the creatures in the room. Sin nodded his head up and down spoke softly. "Then if you need me, call. I'm going to rest." And in a poof of smoke it vanished.

Mashyuu posted up for the night and made camp inside the small room that made up the arena. He laid still, looking up at the ceiling of the room. The ceilings brownish grey color seemed pure and non disturbed even after Mashyuu had battled and lost blood in the arena. What would have happened if the light in his soul would have won out in the end the brown haired Wizard thought to himself.

Heavy eyes soon caused Mashyuu to fall asleep with Rocky laying by the door. After a fitful night of sleeping Mashyuu awoke with a start and rolled to his hands and knees. A dizzy spell took him over but the Dark One helped Mashyuu stand up. "Come now Master, we need to keep practicing so that you can call us at any time. Sin thinks he can help you be a better fighter too!" It cried out happily.

"Alright, alright. Just give me a minute to make breakfast..." Mashyuu groaned and pulled himself up to his feet while dusting off his body from the dirt on the cold hard floor. Without a word Mashyuu headed for the door and motioned for the Dark One and Rocky to follow him. Slowly mashyuu and company made their way to the mouth of the cave. Once there Sin forced it's will upon Mashyuu and the wizard allowed it to flow from his body and to the ground.

WC: 339
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:21 pm

"Alright guys, I need to eat. First one to find breakfast back and bring it here won't have to help me train today. Oh and it has to be something I can eat... Not dirt or rocks." Mashyuu explained to the three creatures standing at his side. Without a word Rocky put it's head down and whimpered while Sin groaned in annoyance. "Yes! Oh Master Dark One not let you down! You see. Dark One be back yes it will!" He jumped up and down then vanished into it's own shadow.

Sin started to snicker and whispered to Mashyuu. "It forgot that it can't bring back living things. The silly monster." Blue eyes focused on red eyes as Mashyuu realized that the Dark One couldn't actually bring him back any wild animal... An hour later from the edge of the cliff a pair of long snakes smashed into the ground then a dark claw followed. "Master! Master I founded some snakes. They look tasty I do good?" The Dark One asked while it jumped up onto the ground after making a long climb up the edge of the cliff.

Mashyuu laughed and nodded up and down then took the snakes from the Dark One and went about making a fire from the wood he carried in his pack. After a hearty breakfast of snake flesh Mashyuu stood up and walked to the arena of the cave. "Alright guys, come at me with everything you got. I might not be able to summon anything else yet but we can help each other get better at fighting at the very least." Mashyuu suggested to the creatures that followed him.

Together with Sin and Rocky Mashyuu spent the rest of the day training hard for whatever came his way. The Dark One on the other hand decided that since he won the contest he was going to sit the day out and instead watched and made fun of the other three every time they messed a move up...

WC: 335

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:12 am