Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:14 am

Ann waved at Mashyuu and ran to hug the Earth Wizard. "I'm so glad to see you. You aren't hurt are you?" She asked. Mashyuu hugged Ann gently and took a step back. "Yeah, nothing a little bit of R&R can't fix. How is everyone holding up?" Ann glanced over her shoulder and slumped her shoulders. "A little shaky and they think that they lost their home. Tell me that you won." Mashyuu smirked at the woman and nodded his head up and down. "Was there ever any doubt?"

Smugly Mashyuu walked over to the camp fire and spoke loudly and clearly. "Everyone! Your home is safe. You can return if you wish, I'm happy to help teach anyone who wishes, how to fight so that you can defend your homes against anyone else who might try and threaten them again." Mashyuu stated and a few of the men and women spoke among themselves before raising their hands. "Teach me!" "And Me!" Men and women started to shout.

After those who wished to stay and learn were gathered up, the rest of the villagers left to return home. The others stayed at the camp for the night with Mashyuu and Ann. The following morning Mashyuu gathered the villagers around and put them through a small boot camp to judge what they were capable of. Mashyuu pulled Ann aside and spoke. "I'm going to need your help in teaching these guys. Can you make walls of fire?" Mashyuu asked. Ann responded by simply nodding.

Nearly two hours later Mashyuu had set up a small arena for the men and women to practice in. After a few minutes of explaining to the men and women that the goal of the exercise was to knock their opponents out and over the small ring of fire that Ann had set up. The ring of fire barely came higher than a match flame off the ground...

WC: 319
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu's Secondary Magic! (Private)

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:51 am

While the men and women started to grapple Mashyuu walked around and did what he could to show them what they were doing right and wrong. Eventually the group had made enough progress that Mashyuu was sure they were ready to try doing something a little more challenging. Mashyuu summoned up the Dark One from his inner shadows and and commanded him. "Find some tape and a few small ribbons in town and return here with them." Mashyuu commanded. A few minutes later the Dark One returned and Mashyuu taped five small ribbons to the Dark One. The monster looked at Mashyuu confused but waited for the next command.

By the time the sun set Mashyuu had taught the men and women how to use basic fighting tactics to better help the village and how to work together to bring down a stronger foe. That night Mashyuu saw the men and women home and left Ann to her own devices. Mashyuu returned to the cave and summoned up both the Dark One and Sin. The monsters looked at Mashyuu then the cave and Sin smirked widely. "You have brought us home. The dagger was what awakened us. Now you command us. Why have you brought us here?" Sin asked.

Mashyuu considered the question for a long moment and pulled the dagger from his waist band. He had almost forgotten about it. Carefully Mashyuu lifted it up and motioned towards Sin. "Do I need to keep this to summon you?" He asked. Sin snaked around Mashyuu and wrapped itself around Mashyuu's arm. "...No. We were always inside you. The dagger just helped us awaken in your soul. The dagger is no longer of any power. Once we were awakened it took time for us to figure out how to help you summon us. There are more inside you, each with a different trait and skill. As you have used. The Dark One's teleportation. My grapple. The blast of dark matter. From our father." Sin explained.

WC: 333
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 2:10 am

All of this was a bit much for Mashyuu to learn right away but it made sense for the most part. While he was in the cave the first time Mashyuu had teleported, and summoned up the tendrils that resembled Sin. Eventually Mashyuu took a deep breath and led the trio of Sin, Rocky and the Dark One to the arena he fought the gladiator of light in. "What would have happened if the light monster beat me?" He asked. "Oh! OH! Let me answer this Master!" The Dark One begged and Mashyuu leaned against a wall while nodding in agreement.

The Dark One ran around the arena in a circle like it was a large bird. Abruptly it stopped in front of Mashyuu and let it's tongue hang from it's face. "So it's like this Master. Inside you and everyone else is a light and darkness. Constantly we fight inside of you. Like an angel and devil on your shoulder. The gladiator of light was part of you at one point. And if it would have beaten you, then the summons the dagger would allow you to use would have been those of light. But the Darkness was stronger so here we are. I have no idea if the light would give you better or worse powers... But here we are. Happy to serve."

Sin piped in after that, letting his voice echo. "Based on what the Gladiator was doing, I'd wager you would have gained the ability to summon weapons of pure light. I don't know what good those would be... Then again I didn't know we could be brought from your body." It laughed and looked at Rocky while hissing.81 Mashyuu clapped his hands together and stepped between Rocky and Sin. "Alright. You two need to settle down and start getting along." Mashyuu demanded of his two companions.

WC: 309
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:03 pm

Rocky and Sin glared at each other in silence for a long while until both relented and backed down from each other. Mashyuu smiled happily as the two creatures did as he asked. "Now I want to stay here for the evening. I've already learned a ton and while the training wasn't what I thought it would be, I learned a new kind of Magic." The Earth Dragon Slayer explained to the creatures in the room. Sin nodded his head up and down spoke softly. "Then if you need me, call. I'm going to rest." And in a poof of smoke it vanished.

Mashyuu posted up for the night and made camp inside the small room that made up the arena. He laid still, looking up at the ceiling of the room. The ceilings brownish grey color seemed pure and non disturbed even after Mashyuu had battled and lost blood in the arena. What would have happened if the light in his soul would have won out in the end the brown haired Wizard thought to himself.

Heavy eyes soon caused Mashyuu to fall asleep with Rocky laying by the door. After a fitful night of sleeping Mashyuu awoke with a start and rolled to his hands and knees. A dizzy spell took him over but the Dark One helped Mashyuu stand up. "Come now Master, we need to keep practicing so that you can call us at any time. Sin thinks he can help you be a better fighter too!" It cried out happily.

"Alright, alright. Just give me a minute to make breakfast..." Mashyuu groaned and pulled himself up to his feet while dusting off his body from the dirt on the cold hard floor. Without a word Mashyuu headed for the door and motioned for the Dark One and Rocky to follow him. Slowly mashyuu and company made their way to the mouth of the cave. Once there Sin forced it's will upon Mashyuu and the wizard allowed it to flow from his body and to the ground.

WC: 339
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th December 2015, 1:21 pm

"Alright guys, I need to eat. First one to find breakfast back and bring it here won't have to help me train today. Oh and it has to be something I can eat... Not dirt or rocks." Mashyuu explained to the three creatures standing at his side. Without a word Rocky put it's head down and whimpered while Sin groaned in annoyance. "Yes! Oh Master Dark One not let you down! You see. Dark One be back yes it will!" He jumped up and down then vanished into it's own shadow.

Sin started to snicker and whispered to Mashyuu. "It forgot that it can't bring back living things. The silly monster." Blue eyes focused on red eyes as Mashyuu realized that the Dark One couldn't actually bring him back any wild animal... An hour later from the edge of the cliff a pair of long snakes smashed into the ground then a dark claw followed. "Master! Master I founded some snakes. They look tasty I do good?" The Dark One asked while it jumped up onto the ground after making a long climb up the edge of the cliff.

Mashyuu laughed and nodded up and down then took the snakes from the Dark One and went about making a fire from the wood he carried in his pack. After a hearty breakfast of snake flesh Mashyuu stood up and walked to the arena of the cave. "Alright guys, come at me with everything you got. I might not be able to summon anything else yet but we can help each other get better at fighting at the very least." Mashyuu suggested to the creatures that followed him.

Together with Sin and Rocky Mashyuu spent the rest of the day training hard for whatever came his way. The Dark One on the other hand decided that since he won the contest he was going to sit the day out and instead watched and made fun of the other three every time they messed a move up...

WC: 335

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:09 am