Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Post by Hana Akki 11th November 2015, 7:14 pm

Hana heard the door open, and she rushed over to see Mitsu. She gave him a tight hug and yell "IM SO SORRY MITSU! YOU DIDNT DESERVE THAT! I WAS JUST MAD!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) - Page 4 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th November 2015, 7:51 pm

He looked up at her rubbing his eye from sleep "huh.. oh.. its ok" he smiled "i understand"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 11th November 2015, 9:11 pm

Hana smiled and gently put Mitsu down, keeping hold of his hand. "Come on, dinner's redy. I put some cake on the table as well."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th November 2015, 9:21 pm

He smiled "Cake! Yayy" he followed her as the came into the kitchen

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) - Page 4 Giphy

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 11th November 2015, 9:27 pm

Hana pulled Mitsu into a room to reveal a whole table of cake in the corner. She had baked it all out of guilt because really, Mitsu didnt deserve what she did to her. "What do you think? She asked hopefully.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th November 2015, 9:35 pm

Mitsukuni smiled as h ran to in "Yay I love it" he gigged starting to et but he thought for a moment "Oh uhh you gonna eat any?" he would ask tilting his head a little with some cake on his face :3

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 11th November 2015, 9:47 pm

"N-NO!" Hana would shake her head and hands back and forth. "It's all yours, my way of saying sorry."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th November 2015, 10:01 pm

He smiled as he continued eating "you don't need to feel bad I understand I should have said something..." he said while eating

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 12th November 2015, 10:22 pm

"Yeah... but it was still mean of me to throw you out the window..."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th November 2015, 11:17 pm

He went over to her hugging her "its ok :3"

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 13th November 2015, 5:50 pm

Hana hugs back, happy that Mitsu wasn't mad at her.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 14th November 2015, 4:43 am

he smiled more running back to the cake eating more "i love cak..." a sharp pain goes through his mouth when he take another bite as he stops eating he holds his mouth

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 14th November 2015, 10:31 am

Hana's smile disappeared when she saw Mitsu holding his mouth. "Mitsu are you ok?" she asked as she bent down to Mitsu's height trying to see the problem.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 14th November 2015, 10:57 am

Mitsukuni held his mouth till h saw her try to see what was wrong he quickly let go "Uhh nothing I'm fine" he smiled taking another bit of cake sending another sharp pain through him

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 14th November 2015, 12:46 pm

Hana wasn't buying it. She could sense pain like that from anywhere. "Mitsu, stop lying to me and let me see the problem." Hana was serious this time. She wasn't gonna play nice if Mitsu wouldn't show her either. If that's the case, she'd just have to use force.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 14th November 2015, 1:32 pm

He covered his mouth hiding it "I'm fine.. I'm fine" he repeated kicking around if she would trying to touch him

Example:

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 14th November 2015, 2:01 pm

Hana struggled as Mitsu kicked around. She was done with this. Using her magic strings she used Mitsu's shadow to pin him down and looked at his cheek. It looked swollen. She opened Mitsu's mouth to reveal a cavity. "M-Mitsu! You have a cavity! You ate too much sweets.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 14th November 2015, 2:06 pm

Tears was in his eyes "But I'm fine..." he squirmed more and more but couldn't move

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 14th November 2015, 8:12 pm

Hana took a plain white shirt, and tore off a piece of it, tying it to Mitsu's head to keep his jaw from moving. "No. Im sorry Mitsu, but until this cavity is gone, im afraid im gonna have to take away all sweets from you. You'll have to settle for fruit instead." Hana took every form of sweets and locked it in a safe. Why was there a safe? Idk, there just is.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 15th November 2015, 3:28 am

Mitsukuni sniffled as he squirmed more and more but to no avail he knew he was stuck h jut pouted as she tied the strap around his head he looked at her as she said "only fruit" he teared up kicking around still stuck as he watched her put away all the sweets

meep:

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 15th November 2015, 10:30 am

"Mitsu, if you're really that desperate to eat more sweets, I suggest going to the dentis, but i'll have to go with you to make sure you don't get any sweets..."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 15th November 2015, 10:59 am

He looked at her as he feels like he is able to get up guessing her magic has stopped he got up the strap that held his jaw shut bouncing like bunny ears "It's ok I can do it..." he mumbled he said putting his hand in his pocket turning around so his back it to her

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 15th November 2015, 12:07 pm

Hana was questionable, she didnt want Mitsu making his cavity worst if he were to go alone. "You sure Mitsu?

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 15th November 2015, 1:09 pm

when his hand came out it was like he took something out off his pocket mumbling more "Mhmm." it sounded like he was eating

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 15th November 2015, 4:06 pm

Now Hana was more suspicious "Mitsu..."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:32 am