Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lightning training part 2

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Lightning training part 2 Empty Lightning training part 2

Post by Nightken 11th December 2012, 2:23 pm

Nightken took Enma to the Spooky Forest a few days after training on Thunder Island. "This time we'll be working on your maneuverability by having you go around all these trees and come back. The faster you become the harder it is for you to be hit, but be too fast and you'll crash and severely hurt yourself." He said to Enma as he walked to the side of the trees. "I'll be lobbing attacks at you while you go through the forest." He said to Enma.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning training part 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Lightning training part 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Lightning training part 2 Empty Re: Lightning training part 2

Post by godslayer 13th December 2012, 7:35 pm

Enma nodded as he activated Lighting Eyes. He said "Alright Nightken, I'm ready." he was going to run around the forest, dogding Nightken's attacks and such.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning training part 2 Y8tpfXT
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 14th December 2012, 11:53 am

Nightken used his cursed seal lineage to pull his sword out of the dimensional vortex. "Okay then since you're ready to go let's begin." He said as he started to launch attacks at Enma. Nightken launched three shock-waves, two lightning bolts and a lightning spear while Enma was maneuvering around the trees.

Elettro Guard: 20%

Last edited by Nightken on 14th December 2012, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th December 2012, 11:53 am

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training part 2 Attack Lightning training part 2 Attack Lightning training part 2 Miss Lightning training part 2 Miss Lightning training part 2 Attack Lightning training part 2 Attack
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 14th December 2012, 2:04 pm

Enma started to run as the six lighting attacks flew at him, each at a different time. The first thing, a spear, came hurling towards him. He jumped it flying under him. A lightning bolt then came at him, as Enma slid to the right, dodging it. Then two shockwaves came at Enma, and he jumped and did a flip, making the two crash and explode, flying Enma orward. Using the boosted speed, he ran as two more lightning came at him, each big in size, in a lightning speed. he did a matrix slide, and the two flew ahead of him, into a tree. He landed back at Nightken, huffing and puffing.

Last edited by godslayer on 14th December 2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th December 2012, 2:04 pm

The member 'godslayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    Lightning training part 2 Block Lightning training part 2 Block Lightning training part 2 Block Lightning training part 2 Block Lightning training part 2 Block
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 14th December 2012, 2:06 pm

Forgot one

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th December 2012, 2:06 pm

The member 'godslayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    Lightning training part 2 Block
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 14th December 2012, 2:23 pm

"Not bad but you were a little slow on bracing for the explosion. It took you about a minute to go through the forest and back. Let's take a break so you can catch your breath and go over all the training you've done including with your brother I want to know the way he trains it would be good to learn how a different training style is done." Nightken said to Enma.

Elettro Guard:20%

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 14th December 2012, 2:35 pm

"Not bad but you were a little slow on bracing for the explosion. It took you about a minute to go through the forest and back. Let's take a break so you can catch your breath and go over all the training you've done including with your brother I want to know the way he trains it would be good to learn how a different training style is done." Enma powered down, and deactivated Lightning Eyes. He looked at the ground serious. "Where do I start?"

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 14th December 2012, 2:38 pm

"Start from the beginning you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." He said to Enma.

Elettro Guard:20%

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 18th December 2012, 6:40 pm

"Well, my brother's name is Silver Kozato. He taught me most of my lightning techniques. He was a great mage. A-rank auctually. He was a lightning dragon slayer, 1st generation. He said when i was older, he would try to teach me some dragon slayer techniques, if he could. And if he couldn't, he would get me a lightning dragon slayer lacrima, if he could. Silver was a mage who had perfected the Lightning Eyes technique. Mine is in stage one. In the final stage, your hair gets spiked up, becomes gold, and your power is increased dramatically. He also perfected Rakiri, and could use it a total of 15 times a battle. He taught me my swordsman techniques, and my overall battle style. But, one day he died. Fighting off dark mages who wanted to end him. Before he died, he gave me my sword, and this book." pausing, Enma pulled out a small, old book out of his cloak. "Old Kozato lightning techniques. I promised not to show it to anybody, so please dont ask." he said with a chuckle. "His battle style was simple, quick well thought out lightning techniques, takeing advantage of agility, and speed. He also taught me to carefully shape my lightning, and not rush, when makeing techniques." Enma finished with a deep breath. "Now what about you?"

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 19th December 2012, 1:44 pm

"I didn't learn my lightning from any family members I learned it from an old man that lived in the same forest as my old family. Izunagi was his name and he truly was the best person to teach me. When I first found out about my magic it was out of fear then he showed up and took me away from those people and trained me to use my magic how I want, but after all his training I still couldn't fully control my power. You see my eyes can be used as an indicator on how much control I have mid battle. Emerald green I have control of it, crimson I'm starting to lose control of my magic, black I have no control over my magic. When I'm at that point I attack anyone in my way, but I stopped myself when I was about to attack a man just in the area. I would never forgive myself if that happens again. I made a promise to him that I'll become the strongest lightning mage that Fairy Tail has ever seen. Well I would say that's good for a break now let's get back to work on increasing you speed." After Nightken finished saying that to Enma he started to do some stretching.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A: