Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lightning training

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Lightning training Empty Lightning training

Post by Nightken 7th December 2012, 10:05 pm

Nightken was waiting in the middle of Thunder island for someone named Enma Kozato, he received a letter mentioning that there was a lightning mage looking for someone to help him train and who better than another lightning user. "I wander how well of a trainer I'll be to him?" He asked himself scratching the back of his head. He used his cursed seal lineage and his sword fell out of his hand. "This is going to be interesting to say the least." Nightken said as he tied the sheathe of his sword to his belt. Walking over to five of the trees Nightken sliced an X on each of them with his sword. "Starting targets." He said as he sheathed his sword.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning training For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Lightning training 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Lightning training Empty Re: Lightning training

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 12:03 pm

Enma arrived at Thunder Island, feeling powerful from the sparks. It surged into his body, powering him up. He loved the Lightning of Thunder Island. He was supposed to meet a trainer here, as he wanted to increase his lightning duration and lower his cool down. Enma also wanted to learn new lightning spells, and this guy named Nightken was perfect for it. He saw said mage cutting X’s on trees. He greeted him, with a simple “Hey. I’m Enma, the Lightning mage.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning training Y8tpfXT
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 12:23 pm

"Nice to meet you Enma I'm gonna start you off with aim practice, since I can figure aiming might be a little difficult at first so I want you to shoot a lightning bolt at two of these trees." Nightken said to Enma as he walked away from the trees. "Let's see how well of a shot he is." He thought to himself as he waited for Enma to fire. Remembering back when Izunagi was doing the same thing to him as beginning training. It brought back good and bad memories, but they made him smile when he thought about them. Nightken could see a lot of himself in Enma when he started training.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 12:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Enma I'm gonna start you off with aim practice, since I can figure aiming might be a little difficult at first so I want you to shoot a lightning bolt at two of these trees." Nightken said to Enma as he walked away from the trees. "I don't think I can do two bolts at a time, but I'll try," Enma simply replied. He generated Lighting into the two of his palms. He imagined two bolts, about 3 inches, appearing in his hands. He focused on the shape and size. He then threw the two at two trees, aiming for the center of the X.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 12:30 pm

The member 'godslayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Lightning training Block Lightning training Block
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 1:02 pm

Enma hit the two trees but he seemed to take a bit of time to gather the lightning. "Tell me what is it you picture when you shoot your lightning?" He asked Enma as he started to walk over to him. Realizing that Enma was probably taught to take his time and picture the lightning forming in his hands. "By the end of this you'll be shooting your lightning as fast as possible." Nightken said as he pointed one of his palms at the trees and fired a lightning bolt instantly while still looking at Enma. "That attack was for demonstration purposes so now that you've seen how fast I shoot you need to try and increase your speed of fire to that point as well." He said as they started to walk over to some boulders. "Next up I want to see you use your most powerful attack to destroy these boulders." Nightken said to Enma as he walked a couple feet away.

Last edited by Nightken on 8th December 2012, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 1:02 pm

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Miss
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 1:12 pm

"Tell me what is it you picture when you shoot your lightning?"He saw as Nightken casted a lightning bolt instantly. He was in awe.
    "My former mentor, my brother, told me to imagine it perfectly, and carefully, as any misshape can mess me, and my whole body up." He looked at his bandaged his hand. "I got this from using my strongest move, Rakiri on my last mission. I pushed it to far, abnd it peeled away some of my skin and burned me a little."
    "Next up I want to see you use your most powerful attack to destroy these boulders." Enma took a deep breth and concentrated on his assassin classified move. "Rakiri..." He said with a low voice as in his right hand a ball of lightning formed. It was crackling and low, as he didn't want to push it. He charged at the boulders in fast speed, moving in a straight line, aiming to go right through the boulders.

godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 1:17 pm

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 1:17 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Attack
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 1:29 pm

"Tell me do you have any spells that increase your speed?" He asked as he started to draw a line in the dirt. "The next part of training is a test of speed." Nightken said as his body became coated in blue lightning.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 1:34 pm

"Tell me do you have any spells that increase your speed?" Nightken asked as he started to draw a line in the dirt. "The next part of training is a test of speed."
    "I do auctually. Lighning Eyes!" Enma said as his hair turned all white, and so did his eyes. Lighting crackled all around his body. "This is my spell Lightning Eyes. It increases speed, reflexes, strength, etc." He said as he got into a runners position.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 1:44 pm

Nightken saw as Enma's eyes and hair turned white."Okay then 3... 2... 1... go!" He said as Enma took off at full speed. Nightken waited about five seconds before he took off at the speed of lightning(roughly 80,000 miles per second). He quickly passed Enma and stopped a good half mile ahead of him waiting.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 1:48 pm

Enma, in complete awh of Nightken's speed, struggled to even stay close. NIghtken blasted in front of him. Enma was moving at approximately 40mph, which is fast to others, but a snail's pace to Nightken. Enma appeared before him and said "Your fast! Almost as fast as my brother."

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 2:03 pm

"My training for that was racing against a lightning bolt." Nightken said to Enma as they walked to a burned forest. "This next part is to hit five targets in the shortest amount of time." He said as he grabbed the stop watch he left on a tree branch. "You got one minute to get yourself ready." He said as he sat on a rock in front of the burned forest.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 2:15 pm

Enma though of how to hit the five targets. He pulled out Kusangi. He could slice up the targets with it. Yeah, that would work he thought. He sheathed it back and made two lightning bolts. "Go!" Enma threw the two lightning bolts, and then charged with Kusangi at two more targets.
    After Enma hit the two more targets, his Lightning Eyes powered down. He fell to his knees huffing at all the spells he used. "I...missed...one..."

Last edited by godslayer on 8th December 2012, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 2:15 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 2:41 pm

Nightken got up off the rock and pointed for Enma to follow him to a wide open clearing. "You've been doing well thus far now show me how well you can put everything you've learned in combat." He said that as he drew his sword. The hilt is a rectangle shape with a X in the center, branching to the corners. The wrapping around the hilt is black while having a average hilt color. The blade became coated in the blue lightning that Enma saw earlier. "I'll be putting your skills to the test now." Nightken said as he was prepared for Enma's attacks.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 2:49 pm

Enma was ready. Rakiri could be used, but he would have to wait for his body to recover. As soon as that was ready, he could use lightning bolts and lightning knight and lightning eyes. A couple of minutes was all he needed. With a roar Enma charged at NIghtken, with his Kusangi unscceathed, hoping to hit NIghtken with two slices to the abdomen.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 2:49 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Attack Lightning training Miss
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 2:54 pm

Seeing the attacks coming Nightken dodged one of the attacks and went to block the other. Doing his usual thing in combat he unleashed a five hit attack three shock-waves and two lightning bolts.

Elettro Guard:20% before 30% after

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 2:54 pm

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Block Dice' :
    Lightning training Block

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack Lightning training Miss Lightning training Attack Lightning training Attack
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th December 2012, 2:57 pm

Enma missed one attack, and the other was block. He then saw 5 lighting attacks come at him as he counted down the minutes he would be able to use his lightning attacks. Enma tried to evade them all but alas, one shockwave and lightning bolt attack hit him. He was slammed into the ground. He smirked. HE hadn't had a good battle in a long time. Then, the shiockwave caught up to him. He felt his muscles haveing spasms. His weapon was dropped, he could not feel his hands. What the hell was going on?

Last edited by godslayer on 8th December 2012, 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th December 2012, 2:57 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Lightning training FailedBlock Lightning training Block Lightning training FailedBlock Lightning training Block Lightning training FailedBlock
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th December 2012, 3:15 pm

Nightken placed the back of the sword on his shoulder it grew to fifteen feet in length and looked to be made of the blue lightning on the sword. Swinging the sword he hit the helpless Enma sending flying a good ten feet. After the attack the blade seemed to shatter as it went back to its normal size of 70.6 cm. "Those shock-waves can make anyone they hit have muscle spasms." He said as he took up a defensive stance.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A: