Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Empty True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job)

Post by DragonPantsu 29th October 2015, 11:05 pm

The King of Thieves:

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    1/20
    WORDS.
    417/200
    STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) CANAAN

- Haretsa

Tearing through the shadows at breakneck speeds, Haretsa made her way across half of Fiore on a journey. She had undertaken a request from a merchant who had come to the Mountain Village looking for help. According to the man’s story, he had been robbed as he was passing through the Desert Village on his way to Era with a large shipment of various kinds of lacrima. His assailants then fled into the Forgotten Desert  and the man had been trying to get help, but other guilds and even the Rune Knights had turned him down. Haretsa was rather suspicious of the whole story, seeing how Sabertooth was much closer to the Desert Village than anyone else and should have had no reason to turn this man’s request away, so Haretsa had decided to check this out for herself. She was feeling rather excited about completing this request, as it would be her first job since being recognized as a B class mage and her first real job since joining Infinity Hydra. She had been so focused on moving in and setting up everything that she really hadn’t had much time until now to go out on jobs. Luckily, Ardere had promoted Haretsa to one of the guilds Ace positions, which came with the bonus of the Dragon Slayer getting her very own, incredibly large office space. This allowed her to move everything over from Sabertooth without much of a problem and made life much easier.

After a day or so of travel, Haretsa finally made it to the Desert Village in the northern half of Fiore. ”Alright, time to ask around and see if anyone knows about this guy who came to us or that missing shipment of his… but first…” Haretsa paused as she hopped out of the shadows, looking down at her stomach as it began to rumble with hunger. Looking around to ensure no one was looking, Haretsa quickly ducked behind one of the village huts and began to consume the shadow of the building until her stomach felt satisfied. ”Not only does it replenish my magic power, but also feeds my stomach like a home cooked meal! Being a Dragon Slayer isn’t half bad honestly… I just wish I didn’t have to go through what I did to get it…” Haretsa mumbled to herself ruefully, pulling her left arm up to her chest and pulling it in to hug the golden bracelet adorned upon it. "Momma's always protecting me... no matter what..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Empty Re: True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job)

Post by DragonPantsu 3rd November 2015, 8:30 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    2/20
    WORDS.
    288/200
    STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) CANAAN

- Haretsa

Stepping out of the building’s shadow, Haretsa set about going around the village and asking the residents if they knew anything about this merchant’s story or the thieves that might have taken off with the man’s cargo. Oddly enough, no one in the village seemed to have heard of this merchant or his claims of being robbed, but they had heard of a thieve’s guild operating out of the Forgotten Desert. This certainly was making the man seem more and more suspicious, but Haretsa felt confident in her abilities to handle whatever situation she could wind up in. After all, it was merely a guild full of petty thieves; what could possibly go wrong?

With the townsfolk explaining that this thieves guild supposedly operated out of some ruins somewhere deep within the desert, Haretsa made her way to the tavern to grab a canteen of water before heading out into the desert. While her body was more than capable of resisting heat and dehydration due to her magic, the young Dragon Slayer was just thirsty in general. After obtaining her water, Haretsa stood at the northern gate and stared off into the sprawling sand dunes that lay before her. ”This is gonna be like trying to find a needle in a haystack… I’m starting to be more and more thankful for this whole Shadow Dragon magic each day. It’s a hell of a lot more convenient than try to walk through this entire desert.” the young mage noted, taking a swig of her canteen before securing it onto her belt. Not wanting to waste any more time, the cream haired Slayer became one with the shadow’s and blasted her way across the dunes in search of her objective.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) Empty Re: True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job)

Post by NPC 3rd November 2015, 8:30 pm

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) NormalMonster True Royalty (King of Thieves Solo job) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:21 pm