Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.) Empty Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.)

Post by Celine 20th October 2015, 6:09 pm

The ground was black and dead trees were fading and withering as the poison ran through them she herself no better as she panted heavily black blood dripping from different parts of her body as she sighed and sat back against a tree resting her body.  “Damn I hate this part. . .” With a quick search through her “Clothing” she pulled out a small syringe filled with a golden liquid plunging it into her leg as her body began to crack and turn fixing itself back up as wounds closed and bones fixed themselves. As she got up the usual fading mist of Uziael creeped up upon her as it spook in its usual tones of arrogance and sarcasm, “Oh my roughed up a bit hmm? I am amused by your dedication to take that thing down” A sigh escaped her lips as she pursed them a bit sending a glare Uziael’s way as she did so, “Only problem was that you did not fight with me you fuck.”

As the demon chuckled it grinned and began to hide one of its gauntlets behind its back filling her with a tad bit of curiosity as to what it had, “What did you take?” With a small chuckle and a flutter the demon moved above to the trees and sat there with a grin tossing down what looked like and was soon confirmed to be a pair of womens panties, “What did you do?!” Her scream was audible from a bit away as she rose from the ground her body still very bloodied as she glared at the demon. “Oh I simply had a bit of fun you see. I took those from a mage around a few hundred meters away. They might be coming here to get them~” With a quick fade the demon became the mist once more and slipped away as she roared angrily and sat by a tree waiting for whoever had their under garments stolen to pop up due to the demons fuckery.

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.) Empty Re: Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.)

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 21st October 2015, 5:54 pm

nothing can dim the burning

light

Ai walked throughout the forest which wasn't much of a place the someone would normally choose to walk through and would probably turn tail and run once they saw or heard anything spooky. Though for the time being nothing much phased her, wondering where Rekka had been as she patiently waited for her, excited to see her girlfriend once she had come back. After a few moments more of walking, she would stop before stratching her shoulder joints and looking at the sky before she noticed something.

It didn't take her long to notice what happened. Ai's current attire consists of a different off the shoulder dress. It is a dark sea foam-teal color with puffed somewhat sleeves and black spiked cuffs at the end. Her breasts still show but have very thin light green straps connecting to her choker-piece around her neck, resembling the belt she wears. The dress covers her lower half and goes between her legs, while the back part is much longer with spiked lining. Around her waist she has a black belt like piece with green circled pads on each hip, connecting to a very light blue ribbon/sash. Her hair also gains a matching colored hairbow, while on her neck she has something matching the belt. Her shoes are black slip on's with same pads at the toe and ballerina-like wrappings around the leg. A slight breeze passed by her due to a being passing by her, holding something that she had been wearing, confused as to how he had gotten them. Her face would turn tomato red before he could be heard laughing and moving away from her in an exceeding speed that she would stand where she was for a moment before moving as fast as she could in the same direction that it had moved.

The blonde had lost sight of the figure and simply continued to travel in a straight line that she had been doing so, moving as fast as she could still, but in a way that she didn't feel a bit off as she was chasing the panty thief, her face still as red of a tomato. She would eventually reach a woman who was sitting by a tree, who was holding her sea foam green panties. "Was it you in disguise who somehow stole those from me?!" She said, one of her eyes twitching slightly, her face still as red as a tomato, even speaking. She felt warm, due to the embaressment.

words
    tagged
    @Sayrn
    song
    I Burn
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.) 8ZbrsUC
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.) Empty Re: Rage meets Rage. (Private Daiki & Sayrn.)

Post by Celine 21st October 2015, 8:21 pm

She had to admit the look of the woman who owned the panties was quite the curious stun to her senses yet she had no way to talk of it as she rose from the ground smiling at the woman and handing her the panties without a care, “Sorry about that my companion a demon named Uziael did that. . .I fear he was trying to cause a fight with a mage.” With a soft chuckle she checked the panties with a quick check before quickly snagging them away again, “A-Ah sorry. . .Going to have to burn these.” With a quick snag she dripped some of her black blood onto the panties causing them to melt down and sizzle as the corrosive effects of her own blood melted them down to nothing. With a quick smile and closing of her eyes she sighed, “S-Sorry I had some poison on them by accident. . .If you had put them back on you would be feeling more than ill in a bit.” A quick laugh and a glare around the area as the wind picked up the trees shaking and the last of the leaves fell dead on the ground.

Battle Theme: START!

“Now might not have been the best of times for this. . .” With a quick switch and a popping of her eyes as she tackled the woman in front of her a beast furry in nature yet with the lower body of a snake and the head of a Plant like being almost like a venus fly trap if it had three jaws. “Shit. .  . Sorry you got caught up in this.” With a rise she smiled at the woman and offered a hand to help her up, “Name is Sayrn Firrion scientist and toxicologist by day.” With a quick glare at the beast its thirteen inch long claws raised as she outstretched her hands a chain with a serpent's head biting down on the other not raised claw as she pulled it down knocking it off balance. “And mage by whenever I feel like it.”

As she dashed at the beast it spit out venom to her in an attempt to try to kill her once more, “I told you before you no eyed freak!” The venom in the air soon began to fly inside her mouth as she devoured the substance with ease. “That will not work on me.” With a quick dash she ran up to it and punched at it as she pooled a bit of blood into her finger raising the blood pressure as she fired a bone splinter into the beast's stomach.

With a laugh she grinned back to the woman she had helped up and before she could even react the beast rose its claws and brought them down on her right arm cutting it clean off right from the shoulder. If the forest had been calm before the screams that came from her would have made everyone fear for their lives as each scream turned from screams of pain to straight rage as she glared at the beast her eyes glowing yellow with rage as her blood poured from her now empty shoulder socket. “Miss whoever you are. . . Stay AS FAR. Away from me as you can.”

With a quick dash she ran up to the beast and began to punch into its stomach the splinters venom taking effect as the demons bones began to become more brittle and frail as she began to breaks its own ribs into the organs they contained. With another barrage of punches she broke both of the beasts collar bones preventing the use of the arms as she then kicked the beast into the air in her next breath her head going fuzzy. With her last bit of sanity she brought a black chain made from venom down on the recently knocked up beast and brought it through its chest ripping into the heart of the beast leading it onto a path of death.

Once the demon was finished off she slunk down by a tree mist starting to come into the forest as she groaned and cried into her chest the pain from her ripped off arm a bitch to deal with. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK. . .” With a quick reach with her remaining arm to where she got the last syringe she pulled out one just like it. “This is gonna fucking hurt. . .” With a stab into her leg the wounds once again began to close but this time her bones began to regrow before everyone's eyes as muscles and other parts of the arm regrew into place the pain from this causing her to pass out as she panted until it was over the blood loss affecting her greatly. “S-S-Sorry for that. .. “ As she woke up quickly she looked at the woman who had her panties taken with a soft smile, “I was in the middle of something when ya came by. . .”

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 21st October 2015, 9:35 pm

light

Ai listened to the woman state that it was a demon, who was her companion, that had stolen her panties to apparently cause a fight between the woman and another mage. She would notice that the woman checked her panties before speaking, stating that she needed to burn them, quickly dripping black blood into the fabric that she had been wearing up until it had been stolen from her. One of her eyes twitched slightly as the panties she had been wearing started to melt and sizzle. She was speechless... considering her clothing choice, she was gonna have the most awkward of times doing anything for the time being, considering the fact that she had to hold the parts of her clothing so that she wouldn't be exposed, especially since the wind had picked up soon after the woman explained why she had done what she did.

The blonde really regretted choosing this path for herself right now. She was now without any panties, and now she heard the woman state something before she got tackled by the woman. As she had done so, some sort of beast had appeared, in which she would apologize to her and offering her a hand up, as well as introducing herself. And here's when part of the building anger and embarrassment were let into the air. "If you're truly sorry, get me another pair of panties since you melted the ones your damned demon stole!" She said to the woman who introduced herself as Sayrn. Though, she didn't really much care as to what the woman's name was as she ignored the hand to help her up. She would huff slightly, as she sat in a way that made it decently easy for her to make a quick dodge if needed, but also in a position to make sure nothing could be seen. What would be hidden from Sayrn, for the time being, would be one of the crystals, for a lack of a better word, had lit up after a delayed amount of time and barely could be seen through Ai's top.

She watched Sayrn as she dashed at the beast, eating the venom as it fly towards her, quickly dashing towards it and punching it. The woman laughed and grinned back at towards the blonde as she frowned, still more than annoyed at the fact that she lost her panties. The woman who had melted Ai's panties had gotten a bit too cocky and had her right arm sliced clean off, as her screams flooded the forest before she looked at her, before telling her to stay as far as she could. Though truth be told, she didn't move at all from where she had been tackled to the ground. Her expression still seemed to be quite unimpressed as well as still frowning.

Now, the fight had gone through what it did, the blonde that sat on the ground of the forest, but didn't much pay attention as it was just something that didn't really catch her attention as she was focused entirely on the fact that she was stripped of her panties that really kept her from being exposed for feeling entirely dirty if she had to walk near any person, in fear of any gust of wind or breeze. She watched Sayrn reach into somewhere and pulled out a syringe, stabbing herself in the leg with it after speaking slightly. As her wounds quickly closed and the bone and muscles regrew which caused her to pass out for a moment before waking up soon enough, the woman apologizing and smiling softly before stating that she was in the middle of something she she had come by. "While that's all fine and dandy, but I'm still missing an important component to my outfit so I don't have to be extremely cautious of any breeze... Ya'know... The damned panties you melted! I'd really love to be wearing some again!" She yelled, still frowning and even more annoyed than before. The blonde was fixated on wearing panties once more, yes, but most women wearing an outfit like her would be. Sure she was showing off some skin, but she didn't want to show off everything. So, for the time being, she frowned at the woman still, her face still red as a tomato, though from both embarrassment as well as some anger. "I'd have taken my chances with what was on my panties before you decided to fucking melt them." Ai said, only those intently listening to what she'd have said within a few inches of her could have heard it, but even then, it was also under her breath.

words
    tagged
    @Sayrn
    song
    Omen
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 25th October 2015, 1:22 pm

She had to admit the annoyance and clear anger radiating off of the woman in front of her was honestly very understandable as she got up from her spot and nodded listening to her as she spoke with a grin on her face which slowly dissolved as she spoke of risking what was on those panties. With a sigh she walked up to the woman and slit her own wrists dripping her blood on a green patch of grass causing it to wither and die in a matter of moments and soon enough melt away to dust. “My blood is not something to joke about. If you wanted to remain with your bits intact and capable of sensation then what I did was for your own good.”

With a mental scream of her demon partners name the fog that had been seeping in grew larger and larger as until it took the form of her demon companion a chuckle that seemed to come from everywhere at once coming from it. “You called for me? Did you get into a fight with the little poppit here yet?” With a laugh the demon went around its companion and set a hand on her shoulders, “Considering how loud you called for me and the tone I assume you are angry?” With a hit to the demons gut she sighed and nodded, “Apart from nearly getting me killed I have a request for you to make this woman a new pair of panties considering what happened to the others due to your foolish nature.” With a laugh the demon walked over to the dead beast and tore from it a thin veil of mist that it began to weave between its fingers as if it was a simple bit of fine silken fluid. “Oh I will do so for you~ But as a payment I will have you kiss the woman on the lips~ Or her you if she so desire.” A laugh emanated from the demon as it did so forming a spectral pair of panties that cause it to chuckle. “All you need to do is tell them what color you want them and they shall do it. Oh and if you do not do my payment within the next four minutes they will dissipate and melt down the rest of BOTH your clothing~” With a last laugh the demon faded to mist as the panties went to Ai and she herself began to scream angrily so loud that anyone nearby would be in pain from her rage, “UZIAEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!”

With herself being filled with rage she began to mutter her plans to kill the fucking thing next chance she got as she grumbled and sighed sitting at the base of the tree she was lying at before a pool of her blood at her feet, “Look just head home I am sure you can get there. . . I have a husband in all honesty that I would rather not let Uziael get too since I know that shit wants to use this to rub it in his face like the smug fucker he is.” With a sigh she began to weave venom between her fingers as she grumbled some more with a twinge of a yellow glow still in her eyes from her anger.

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 25th October 2015, 2:20 pm

light

Ai would watch Sayrn as she slit one of her wrists to drop a single drop of blood onto the grass near her, which caused the grass to wither, die and turn to dust in mere moments. She'd listen to the woman state that her blood wasn't a joke and if she wanted to still stay in one piece and have sensation down there, then she did her a favor. She'd sigh once more, as she had heard something coming from all directions before looking straight at the sky as the woman had a conversation with the demon. She'd look over toward them as she saw the demon took a thin veil of mist and began to seemingly weave something out of it, and would soon speak. She'd glare at the demon, her eyes slightly emitting her magic as the demon stated that payment for it was for them to kiss on the lips as he formed a spectral pair of panties. Though, however if they didn't do what he had asked, that the panties would dissipate and melt the rest of both their clothes.

The blonde didn't have the time to react as the demon faded into the mist, in which she'd cover her ears due to the woman's shouts. Sayrn would tell her to head home and that she had a husband in which she didn't want Uziael to get to with this. "First off, if you keep shouting like that I'll go deaf, so just stop. Second, I'd rather not have my girlfriend have to hear about this, since it'd hurt her..." She said looking at the panties that had gone to her, before setting them off to the side before speaking. "And I'll do anything to not hurt her. So here's an idea, if your demon can hear this while not quite being visible to me then, how about a duel, demon." She'd say, before bringing one hand to her mouth and whistling sharply.

Mere moments after the whistle a roar could be heard in the distance, as well as flapping of wings. Should one of them see through the mist, a dragon could be seen, flying through the air, the most notable things about it while it flew would be the seven wings and the shackles around its for legs. It would quickly descend and slow down to be able to land no more than twenty meters away, looking at where Ai sat with its seven eyes. "You versus my dragon here, demon! Or are you too much to a damned coward to change the circumstances of the payment?" She'd shout, slightly looking around, before looking at Sayrn. "I'm not just going to leave and have my clothes melt, considering they're custom made for me specifically, considering..." She said, keeping an eye on her and looking around every now and again. Shinsei, on the other hand had been scanning through the mist on the ground since he had landed.

words
    tagged
    @Sayrn
    song
    Omen
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:36 pm