Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Intermezzo (Ciran/Nemuru) (closed/social)

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Intermezzo (Ciran/Nemuru) (closed/social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Intermezzo (Ciran/Nemuru) (closed/social)

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 6:32 pm

He dug arround in his pack, coming up with two bowls of steel, plain and unfinished handing her one. "so what is this delightful smelling stuff i'm about to eat? I recognize the shrimp....what are the little white rings?.....Gods that smells damn good..." He licked his lips, looking curiously at the container, tummy rumbling.
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Intermezzo (Ciran/Nemuru) (closed/social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Intermezzo (Ciran/Nemuru) (closed/social)

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 6:47 pm

Nemuru smiled as she delicately took a bowl. The poison mage began dishing out the pasta between the two. "If I tell you, there's a chance you won't try it. She smirked and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "This is squid ink linguine," she said as she gestured to a noodle with a fork. "It has a light, salty taste. These," she pointed to the rings, "are calamari. I think there was some fried calamari on the buffet. Cherry tomatoes, peppers, tomato based sauce," she gestured to the elements of the dish. Nemuru handed his bowl and fork over.

"I used to work in some of the restaurants around here to make ends meet. Mostly I just washed dishes and prepped stuff. Sometimes, at the end of the night, there was a family meal. In other words, leftover stuff the cooks made that got divided out to the staff. This dish is one of my favorites."

She paused and smiled, "the other container is a dessert, but you need to try this first." The little poison mage looked up at him pleadingly. "Anyways, its a beautiful night out. I wish there'd more time for these kinds of things in the future. Meals together under the stars."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 6:56 pm

He took a spoonful of the food, munching on it lightly, head tilted to one side as he contemplated it. "LIght and salty...the calimari rings are a strange texture, but not unpleasent....tomatoes add a little zest to the dish. the shrimp, of course, are delicious...." He chewed slowly, then went back for another bite, eyes closed in pleasure. "So good...."
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 7:07 pm

"I'm glad you like it." The poison mage leaned against Ciran and sighed. "Remember, food won't be so nice if we can't keep finding good work. Nor will it be this good on the road. Sometimes, it's down to stale bread and dried fruits, depending on how far we are going. For now, at least, we'll be sticking to the popular cities. Yet if we take on work in the desert..." She let the threat hang. "At least we hae companionship, this here is nice."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 7:19 pm

"Mmmhmm. And i've been that low before. Hell, i boiled a boot and ate that once...." He shuddered at the memory, cringings slightly "And i've heard tales that even in the desert, if one knows where to look, there are delicacies. Apparently those pointy plants, what are they called..." He stopped a moment, thinking hard, brow furrowed. "Cactus i think? Apparently some of those are quite tasty with the hard outside peeled off. and some of them they turn into booze!"
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 7:31 pm

"Really now..." Nemuru looked thoughtful at the idea of boiling boots and eating cacti. She laughed heartily, "well then for now we truly must enjoy this food. Though, someday I want to try this 'cactus booze.'" The poison mage finished off her serving of linguine and eyed Ciran's bowl before looking at the mysterious dessert container. With a soft sigh, she laid back on the cold ground to watch the stars.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 7:33 pm

After speaking khe'd set about feeding his mouth with a gusto, with many appreciative sounds and groans of pleasure, finishing soon after she laid down as he set aside his bowl, eying her. "So, you mentioned something special for desert as well? What are you surprising me with?
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 7:43 pm

The poison mage raised an eyebrow at the sounds he made. She looked up to him not moving from her spot on the ground as she rolled on her side, arms cradling her head. "You should see for yourself."

The poison mage thought back on picking out the variety of cannoli. She asked the baker on the ingredients and how fresh they were. Each filled with sheep's milk ricotta, one had candied orange peel, another curls of rich chocolate, the third chopped nuts. Powdered sugar lightly dusted the three. "Figure out how to share those without making a mess," Nemuru called teasingly.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 7:46 pm

He tilted his head, looking at the thing, pondering back and forth a moment. "well, i can think of a way....." He kept looking at the cannoli, smiling slightly as he pondered back and forth. "Yes, i can think of a way...It would work quite well....hmmmm. to test my theory or not...that is the eternal question I suppose..."
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 7:51 pm

The poison mage sat up slowly, thoroughly curious as to what her comrade had in mind. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion at his hesitance. He's always so self assured, what could he possibly have in mind. I wonder if he's got a good spell to slice them? No, he coudln't possibly mean... Nemuru's face turned bright red, barely visible in the starlight.

"W-wha...?"

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 7:58 pm

He moved swiftly to shove the tip of one of the cannoli into her mouth, enough where she could bite, and was holding it steady, before chomping down on the other end, winking at her blushing face with a smirk around the cannoli. That should minimize the mess....And make her blush harder to boot!
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:03 pm

As he was holding it steady, she bit down on the end, reddening at the thought of Ciran feeding her. Then, he bit down on the other end. Nemuru nearly choked in surprise, as she bit down and turned her head away, swallowing. Heat rose to her face and neck, as she took a swallow breath to recover. The poison mage looked back up at the Smith. Her moth opened slightly in surprise at his smug expression.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:05 pm

As she opened her mouth, he shoved the end of the cannoli into her mouth again, repeating the process, just a little closer this time, still smug as hell. Still smirking....Did he have no shame at all? From the way he was acting, likely not. How far would he go?
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:09 pm

"C-ciran?" She managed after she swallowed the forced bite. "a-alright, they're y-yours. I-i won't fight you over them." The poison mage became shy and withdrawn, nervous by his sudden change of actions. "T-they are good though." But this is too embarrassing. I'm glad no one else is here.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:13 pm

He shook his head, and shoved the last bite in her mouth. "Don't mind my teasing." He grinned again. "your rather cute when you blush though. We'll share them, and just get messy the old fashioned way. easy enough to clean up." He held up the chocolate one, carefully snapping it in half and handing her the slightly bigger half.
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:20 pm

"Hrmph," she stuck her tongue out him, before sighing at the chocolate one. Nemuru looked up at him anxiously before staring away from him. "Cute? You really think so?" The poison mage held out her hand and stared into her palm. Tears began to form at the corner of her eyes. "T-thank you but..."

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:21 pm

He blinked a little, confused. Why was she crying. Panic started to rise. Had he said something wrong. "i.i..its nothing. Just telling you as I see it. No need to thank me...hyere, you can have the other half of the chocolate one too!" Chocolate fixed women things, yes?"
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:28 pm

Seeing her partner panic worried Nemuru further. "I don't want the chocolate one. It's not that kind of issue." A sigh escaped her. She leaned forward and blushed, hesitating an inch from his face. The poison mage's eyes closed, as she made sure to keep her hands back.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:30 pm

He blinked, not moving. Was she moving in for....why yes, yes she was...hey, in for a penny, in for a pound. He moved one hand up behind her head, gently pulling her in and kissing her, the other hand resting lightly on her waist. He held the kiss a moment, then let it go, leaning his forehead against hers.
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:37 pm

The poison mage kissed back, wishing for all she was worth that she'd be able to hold him in return. Yet, no, her hands had to remain awkwardly tucked in to her stomach. A soft smile crossed Nemuru's face as she leaned back into him. "Don't think this means I'll go easy on you in the future. We need to keep up the jobs to get where we want. I'm still going to treat you as a teammate!" Nemuru laid back in the grass again. "You can have the last cannoli, I am happy." She rolled on her side to hide her blushing, grinning face.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:40 pm

He smirked, and crunched the last cannoli happily "I wouldn't have it any other way little mage....You and I will go far. We will go far indeed and shake the foundations of this world. Shake things up and change things up..."
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 18th October 2015, 8:47 pm

"Well, I do have some bad news for you. We might be sleeping out here tonight. I forgot to get us a hotel room and I am used to sleeping outdoors while traveling. Though the stars are beautiful, its kinda cold..." The poison mage smirked at her partner.

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 18th October 2015, 8:50 pm

"That works just fine for me...I've slept outdoors more then I care to think about, and on much, much worse days then this." He folded up his cloak, tucking it under her head as a pillow, and laid back on his pack as his own pillow. "Sleep well little mage. We have a lot of work to do.
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 19th October 2015, 3:19 pm

Nemuru rolled back and stared up at the stars. "Oi, Ciran, what do you foresee us needing to do in the future? I know we need to get some jobs out of the way for the jewels, but what will we need in terms of resources? You want to perfect your craft, and mentioned ores earlier. Do you want to stick to these types of jobs where we run errands? Would you rather we begin taking on work where we need to utilize our magics more?"

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 19th October 2015, 3:33 pm

"A little of both, most likely. My magic is a part of my craft. In addition, using our magic will allow us to get paid better, and access more things we can use down the line. A base of operations. Materials. Research." He pondered a little. "Jewels open many doors."

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:46 pm