Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed! Empty Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed!

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th October 2015, 11:15 pm

Job description:

Previously:

Moving as fast as his body would allow, Mashyuu ran for nearly a day, remembering what the note had read as his eyes scanned the letter. "Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my home land destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous. Yours Truly, Sarah."

Sarah was one of the children that had been there when his mother saved a small group of traveling villagers from a group of bandits and was killed in the process. Sarah had been Mashyuu's first girl friend and even after the two decided that they shouldn't stay together they had remained close friends.

By the time he and his new friend... Honey had arrived in the forest the sun had set, masking the eerie forest in a dark, haunting shadow. The young man scanned the area and felt the soft dirt under his feet. From where he stood the Wizard couldn't feel anything other than Honey near him. "Say, Honey. I never did ask, what kind of Magic do you do?" Mashyuu asked after realizing that he may need help in the forest.

WC: 237

Last edited by batman4560 on 12th October 2015, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Retrogression Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed! Empty Re: Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed!

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th October 2015, 11:48 pm

Mitsukuni just followed behind letting the wind blow as it got darker and darker outside he was wearing nice shoes and he just adjusted his little blue tux. he saw that they were in the forest he looked towards Mashyuu thinking "Hmm I wonder why someone would be out here its pretty dark and scary and probably boring" he thought in his head. soon snapping back into focus with Mashyuu he listen to his question "Uhh.. my magic?"he looked at his hands "Well.. my magic's a bit weird everyone goes by its normal name Retrogression magic" as he said this he yawned waiting for something to happen unsure what to expect from this little trip he just followed him cause he was no a friend and he asked if he wanted his help he looked around to scan the area "I like my magic what's yours?" he asked looking back to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed! Empty Re: Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed!

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th October 2015, 12:01 am

Mashyuu stepped a bit deeper into the forest, a soft smile played on his features while his blue eyes squinted and he looked for the cabin that Sarah was supposed to be inside. He cleared his throat and was about to call for her but stopped to answer his friends question. "I'm going to call you Mitsu. And here I'm at home. My magic is called Earth Manipulation. Granted the one that had been teaching it to me is dead and I have been spending most of my time trying to make it up as I go."

He grinned at the young child and made his way through the woods, dry leaves crunched under his feet as Mashyuu continued on past some trees. The moon hung high above the pair, shedding a dim light on the canopy of trees above them, giving the pair a small amount of light to see in. Off in the distance the Wizards could see a strange shape that only seemed to get larger as it came forward. Mashyuu stepped in front of Mitsukuni and called out: "Sarah! Is that you?" But what came next surprised Mashyuu to no end...

WC: 185

Last edited by batman4560 on 12th October 2015, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th October 2015, 12:01 am

The member 'batman4560' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed! NormalMonster
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th October 2015, 12:23 am

Mitsukuni listened to him thinking more "Earth Magic... that's new to me heh" he giggled a little as they walked "Oh your masters dead?" he stopped giggling when he heard that. Mitsukuni was about to say something right when Mashyuu jumped in front of him "what is going on?" he asked just as he saw a whitish bluish figure in front of them "Wha... what is that..."he muttered out kind of scared but still able to focus to fight. "is.. that a Ghost..."he gulped thinking about it and the first think that came to his head was attack and when h did he jumped up and tried o punch the ghost but when he did he went right through it and punched the tree making a small fist hole in the tree "owy.." he said not being prepared to hit a tree over what he was really ready for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th October 2015, 12:50 am

The creature that floated rapidly towards the pair of Wizards was a whitish, Blue monster, not one that Mashyuu could say he had ever seen before but one that he was sure he could take out, until Mitsukuni jumped at the creature and tried to attack the specter like creature. "Don't be crazy! There are no such thing as....That's a Ghost!" He realized after MItsukuni jumped straight through the creature and had punched a small hole in a tree. Mashyuu swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

Mashyuu took a stance that placed his left hand before him, his body twisted to narrow his profile in case of an attack while he moved a few feet forward. Once he was sure he was in range Mashyuu called out. "Mitsu! Fall back and try to weaken that thing. I need support to bring it down!" His right hand reached out as he aimed his spell to spray the ghost and narrowly miss Mitsu. "Stone Blast!" From under his palm, a spray of dirt and rock jutted up from the ground at a high speed and struck at the ghost Pelting it hard but not hard enough to stop the Ghost from swarming Mashyuu.

Cursing under his breath Mashyuu tried to evade the monsters attack. He was sure his strike had done some form of Damage based on the Ghosts slowed speed but it shot straight through him, causing Mashyuu to cry out in a horrid pain and lock up for a moment. The Ghost had tried to posses him but failed in doing so.

Mashyuu turned to face the creature that was looping back around for another strike as Mashyuu got ready for a second attack.

WC: 277
    Combat stats:

Last edited by batman4560 on 12th October 2015, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th October 2015, 1:31 am

Mitsukuni turned as saw him attack the ghost he listen and nodded jumping back for support. This was easy for him due to the fact he liked to mess around and distract things. he waved at the ghost calling out to it "Hey you yea... you uhh... meanie come get me" he said this as he did the ghost looked over and flew at him he ran jumping into a tree he climbed around "hey no fair your flying that's not fair at all" he argue as he was attacked over and over dodging a few of the swings but getting hit in the face and along the stomach he went flying out of the tree and onto the ground on his back his shirt was torn and his face was scratched no bad but just looked like it hurt. he tried to get up but the ghost flew at him again to try to hit him or posses him he didn't know which.

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th October 2015, 1:52 am

Mashyuu swallowed hard, this thing was really an undead and there wasn't much he could do against it. His earth staff would do harm against most things but it wasn't going to effect something like the Ghost.... That was when Mashyuu heard it, a second Ghost. It swam through the air in it's undead glory, glowing like the moon and sailing for the pair. It was to far away to get to Mashyuu and Mitsu yet but it would be there any minute.

"Hit it with a Spell! Defend yourself!" Mashyuu shouted out to the boy on his back while racing towards the downed child and the Ghost who was coming down on them. He came to a sliding stop and stood next to the boy on the ground. "Stand up and don't move out of the fog..." He warned Mitsu while reaching out with both hands and looking up and then behind the pair. At least one of the Ghosts would be forced to move upon them if not both. With a great amount of effort Mashyuu raised the lose dirt and stones up around the pair, causing the two to become enveloped in a shroud of dirt that whirled around them.

"So about that magic of yours. Got anything to help out?"

WC: 210
    Combat stats:
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th October 2015, 11:07 am

Mitsukuni looked as Mashyuu came over and was told not to leave the fog he watched as the earth swarmed around us a he lifted it and made a fog barrier. "My.. Magic... I never used it on ghosts before I don't think it works and besides if there was a solid thing there it would affect them as well" he sighed "sorry my magic is useless against un touchable objects" he looked around in the fog to try to see if he could find something that can help he thought for a moment "Ghosts cant be affected by solid things... I think we will have to un or hide on this one Mash cause we can hit them but they can hit us" he didn't want to admit it but he had to say it since they cant hit them without a certain magic unless Mash had a move that was able to hit intangible things.

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th October 2015, 9:14 pm

Fog came up from the dust that Mashyuu rose out of the ground. Rocks whirled around the pair of men and the Wizard listened while his friend Mitsukuni explained that his magic didn't work on the undead. As it was, Mashyuu wasn't even sure that his magic actually worked on these creatures.

"You're right. I'm going to end the spell and when it comes down run as fast as you can. Find the cabin and try to hide." Mashyuu said and waited until Mitsukuni was ready then dropped the spell. Dirt, and stone fell to the ground, Mashyuu took off in a dead sprint while the pair of ghosts came down upon them, one from behind and one from above.

Mashyuu weaved past trees, leaving a crunching of leaves in his wake until he could no longer hear the Ghosts haunting wails behind him. Just a few feet away Mashyuu could see a small cabin in the woods. He Dropped to a knee and took a deep breath of air. "Hey... are you O.k.?" He asked and glanced over his should at Mitsukuni.

After a long pause Mashyuu stood up and headed for the long wooden cabin. His light foot steps stopped at the heavy door and light crept out from under the cracks in the door. "Be careful... we don't know what's inside." He warned while pushing the door open to reveal...

WC: 235
    Combat Status:

Last edited by batman4560 on 12th October 2015, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th October 2015, 9:14 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Mashyuu the Earth Mage: Dearly Departed! WeakMonster
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th October 2015, 10:35 pm

Mitsukuni listen and waited for the fog to drop. He saw it drop and charged forward keeping up with him as they ran past the ghosts. Mitsukuni was a little behind Mashyuu as they ran the hosts swung at Mash and Mitsukuni it missed Mash due to the fact he was further ahead than him.

Mitsukuni was fast just he was hit a lot already making him slower than usual. This Let the ghosts try for an attack the one above swung down cutting the back of his jacket. The jacket ripped but he was fine they charged more as they got further ahead the ghosts disappeared or gave up he didn't know.

He looked at Mashyuu nodding "Yea I'm fine I feel great..." he smiled but he knew he was a little hurt. he started to look around as they caught their breath. he saw the cabin and walked with him up to I as they did he took of his jacket sighing "Aww man I have to use my other jacket" he looked sad as they walked in the cabin.

he saw a small creature he looked in the some what lit area. The creature was a Raccoon. This was a undead raccoon, This made him jump a little as it jumped to attack him "I would use my magic on you but I know someone must have brought you back so I am saving it for them."as he said this he kicked the raccoon like he uppercut it with his foot flipping backwards, as he slid next to Mash as he watched the raccoon get back up.

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th October 2015, 12:19 am

The door creaked open and an undead Raccoon sprang forward at the barely ready wizard pair. Mashyuu took a half step back to get ready to defend himself when Mitsu lunged forward and delivered a kick to the animal, sending it slipping backwards into the candle lit cabin. It stopped just a few feet away before springing back up on it's four legs.

Snarling and drooling some sort of foaming spit, the beast jumped forward again..."Stone Staff!" Mashyuu's voice called out, his hand slamming into the ground just outside the cabin and moving towards the raccoon. A long stone staff jutted up from the ground at the raccoon, aimed by Mashyuu's two hands as it slammed into the raccoon's torso, cracking it's weakening bones and keeping it at bay.

Mashyuu glanced over at Mitsu and offered him a friendly smile while nodding into the cabin that had the raccoon and several pieces of old furniture in the dim candle it area. "Tell me you can take that thing out? I'm sure we have some more company coming up behind us..." Mashyuu turned on his heel when he heard the sound of more enemies creeping up behind the pair.

WC: 197
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th October 2015, 12:19 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 13th October 2015, 1:20 am

Mitsukuni nodded as he watched him attack the raccoon. He smiled as he jumped forward and stomping on the undead animal. the raccoon was broken even more he didn't want to hurt animals but he held his bunny close and finished the job.

He turned back to Mashyuu seeing he was busy with the ghosts again "Oh no their back" he sighed as he tried to help by throwing a rock at the ghosts. he watched it go through it and just fail "How will we defeat the ghosts if we cant touch them?" as he said this he continued to throw more rocks just to fail. This just made him upset "What can we do.. ughh"

he looked around for a way to hit them. he couldn't find anything till he ran into something but it was to dark to see clearly what it was. he would look closely to see "Oh great" he said as things got even worse

Emotions:

Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th October 2015, 1:20 am

The member 'Mitsukuni Haninouka' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th October 2015, 1:46 am

Things seemed to be going from bad to worse for the two young Wizards. Mashyuu had turned to see that the ghosts were back, gaining on the pair swiftly and the rocks that Mitsu were tossing at the specter's weren't doing anything to help the situation. "Get inside, try for a window!" Mashyuu suggested, still keeping his staff in hand.

Spinning the thing around in the air he swung it backwards and slammed it into the undead Raccoon that had just been stomped into the ground, finishing it off. He turned on his heels and started into the log cabin, desperate to find an escape from the ghosts. Sadly as he turned on his black booted heels he saw that Mitsu had ran into a second pair of deadly Ghosts.

"How many of these things are there?" Mashyuu yelled in annoyance. He rushed forward and tackled Mitsu down out of the way of a slash from the ghost, allowing the monster to cut it's ghost like hand through Mashyuu's torso. His body locked up for a moment as the cold air of the Ghost passed through him.

Before the second ghost in the room could attack Mashyuu, he regained himself and ran forward, past a chair and table and jumped for a window on the other side of the cabin. The glass shattered, giving Mashyuu minor cuts but allowing for him to escape. He barely landed on his feet, almost tripping over himself and had to let his staff go free inside the cabin in order to escape. "Mitsu lets go! I think this was a set up!" He called out while looking over his shoulder. When he turned to look ahead he saw yet another creature lurking towards him and the cabin.

WC: 187
    [/quote]
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th October 2015, 1:46 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 13th October 2015, 7:55 am

Mitsukuni shook frozen in fear when they are surrounded of something they cant touch. he shook of his fear when Mash yelled and knocked him down. "huh.. oh yea.." he started to charge through them closing is eyes so he didn't see them.

With them closed he dodged the attacks as he heard heir shrieks and howls. He slid past them opening his eyes and when he did he saw a open window and figured that is the best way inside. Mitsukuni jumped up slightly dodging the attack again as he did he dove through the window and onto the wooden floor of the cabin making it inside.

With that his shit was a bit dirty and cut and same for the rest of his clothes. he looked over seeing Mash made it in as well. he ran following him as he went back out through the back window h stopped and jumped out the window as well. "where are we going I don't think we can outrun them"

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th October 2015, 8:25 pm

Mashyuu, still on a knee grazed his fingers over the dirty ground, sapping up sandy dirt to form around his body, draining his magical power even more than he had already done so. The sandy dirt started to shift around Mashyuu, leaving him in a sandy armor.

"Were, going to have to run... This might be a trap." He admitted while the wailing Ghosts got closer to the pair. Mashyuu shifted on his feet and the sand under his feet propelled the brown haired Wizard forward at a high speed. While he didn't want to leave the boy behind, Mashyuu couldn't do much to help Mitsu at the moment.

Mashyuu was launched in a straight line past a small group of trees while he called out for his friend. "SARAH!!!" he shouted. Haphazardly he glanced over his shoulder to make sure his new friend was getting away from the ghosts, when he heard a shuffling come from the tree at his left hand side.

Swiftly he shifted on his heel and went wide eyed, his blue orbs started to water when the freshly zombified form of Sarah lunged at him. Her pale, slender hands gripped his armored wrists and if it wasn't for the sand armor that was rolling over his skin, she would have had a perfect lock on him.

"Mitsu! Help!!" Mashyuu cried out while he tried to not strike the once beautiful red haired woman. His left leg took a half step back and braced himself while he shoved himself into the woman. Sarah stumbled back while trying to bite Mashyuu and just barely missed his chest.

"Don't do this! I don't want to hurt you Sarah!" He pleaded...

WC: 196
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 13th October 2015, 8:55 pm

Mitsukuni ran with him watching him get the armor from the ground. they ran for a bit finally ditching the ghosts. Mitsukuni looked around as h heard Mash yelling. He ran as fast as he could sliding to a stop "Hey get off him" as he said this he jumped up jumping her in the face watching her stumble back away from him.

Mitsukuni smiled "you ok Mashy" he asked as he turned his head to him. When he answered he would sigh to find out that this is his friend. he closed his eyes "since she is physical I think my magic can work on her It will make her easier to catch if you dot mind I am going to try it." he kept his eyes closed lifting his arms in the air.

A white aura flowed around him a weird force was around him so Mash could tell "I am going to try not to hit you with it ok Mashy" he smiled as he opened his eyes and she got smaller to about his height. he smiled "yay it worked" he shouted as he ran to he tackling her while she tried to bite him

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th October 2015, 9:27 pm

Mashyuu wasn't sure what the young wizard Mitsu had done but between the knee and spell, Sarah had shrank in size slightly. That alone was a boon and not one that Mashyuu would take for granted. He was still to spent to cast any other magic but he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Focusing his magical energy into his fist Mashyuu rushed forward over dry leaves and jumped up, slamming his fist into the woman's gut, doing his best to drop her before Sarah could do anyone harm.

Sarah stumbled back, but barely, even with Mashyuu's extra impact from his magical force he felt like he was barely harming her. No instead she managed to try for him again, but slipped off his armor once more before tumbling straight into Mitsu and clamping down into his shoulder.

Sarah growled and ripped through the flesh of the young wizard who had just attacked her with magical energy. Mashyuu was horrified to see that his one time friend had been brought down so far, what had she done to deserve a fate worse than death? If only he had kept her around, maybe she wouldn't have ended up this way...

WC: 200
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 13th October 2015, 9:58 pm

Mitsukuni Watched as he attacked her he thought she was going after Mash but she wasn't and was bitten. Mitsu cried in pain "Ahhh get her off" he said as he kicked her off he looked at the bite his arm was turning a bit green as he was bleeding.

Mitsu turned from a cute nice boy to a rage induced monster. he charged at her puncher in the gut three times before being bitten again "Ahh stop that" he said as she bit his arm. he flipped back as he di he uppercut to her sending her into a tree

"I don't get mad unless you interrupt my sleep but ... this is a good occasion"
    he smiled as he climbed the tree just to jump back down to attack he missed as they clashed a bit but even after making her weaker and younger with his magic he was still sent back into a tree as he held the places she bit.

Emotions:

Jobs
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th October 2015, 10:55 pm

Mitsu and Sarah clashed furiously, Mashyuu's former girlfriend had gotten a good bite into Mitsu and caused him to bleed before Mitsu managed to get a solid strike in on the Zombie. When it was all said and done, Mitsu came tumbling out of a tree, bleeding from various areas on his body, while Sarah dropped from the tree, blood seeping out of her mouth while her now red eyes darted around the forest, looking at Mitsu and Mashyuu.

This armor won't last much longer, We need to finish her off swiftly and before those ghosts find us again. Mashyuu thought to himself. Between him and Mitsu was Sarah, her green pants and blue tank top soaked in a mix of her blood and the blood of someone else. Maybe more than one other person. With some hesitance, Mashyuu extended his palm out towards the Zombie and took aim...

Did she really send the note or was this all a set up? Who would go through all this to actually cause me or anyone I know so much trouble?... It doesn't matter. Sarah would never want this to happen and she wouldn't want anyone to get hurt because of her! Mashyuu thought to himself before calling out.

"Stone Blast!" The earth under Mashyuu's palm started to rumble and roll forward until at last it erupted, this time dealing real damage to something. It collided with the Zombified Sarah, pelting her with stone and clumps of dirt. Sarah howled in annoyance and some sort of pain, just before lunging at Mashyuu, making the target of her attack the one that dealt pain to her.

The sand on Mashyuu's body absorbed the bite of an attack but fell away to the ground as her clawed fingers cut through the front of his shirt, drawing a thick line of blood across his chest. "Gahh!" Mashyuu groaned as he fell to the ground, pain filling his lungs from the strike.

WC: 326
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 15th October 2015, 1:02 am

Mitsukuni feel over in pain as e did she went back to normal. he was breathing hard he never got hurt this badly he looked as his hand as he stood up. he wobbled. "I do not like using this but last chance it is." he said as a white aura formed around him his lineage activated. His hair was getting pushed up his eyes watering.

A single tear hit the ground as it did his hair was getting blew upward by a rush of aura and the aura was all around him. "Silver Chaotica..." he said his eyes looked like he wasn't himself. he slowly walked to her as he did one of the ghost came at him I touched the aura and screamed as it made it smoke and fell to the ground.

"Hey Mash.." he said getting closer to her "If she is your friend get away you don't want to watch" as he said this she swung at him and tried to bite him again he face hit his shoulder aura he face smoked jus like the ghosts when it stopped there was ice all on it.

he reached back and swung forward punching her gut it burning more freezing her stomach. "This is over now" he said grabbing her ripping her arms off freezing them "I am sorry for your friend." he said as h ran out of words to say and needed to release the rest of the aura.

Emotions:

Jobs

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:07 pm