Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I OF THE STORM ♦ private

Private I OF THE STORM ♦ private

Post by Guest 5th October 2015, 8:13 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

It had not been the easiest thing to do, but she could not stand it any longer. The dream had been subtle, merciful, having spared Izayuki from the large range and spectrum of horrors it contained. But it had been enough to shake her a bit. That odious face with its light lavender hair and eyes, graceful features and lips, but all too terrible and painful to look upon and recall...
    Shaken by the sudden night terror even though small, the young mage had sat up from where she was sleeping, on a hill under a tree, breathing heavily. She had chosen not to return all the way to the guild hall after her recent job earlier that day. It had been too late in the evening, and in all honesty Iza never had minded lingering outside and potentially falling asleep as she watched a sinking and fading sunset. It was more natural, literally, and she felt more at home with the sky exposed rather than when she was stuffed under a roof and some blankets.

This time, however, it was different. She did not want to be alone to face her nighttime fears.  Thankfully, she had no reason to now. The most trusted person in her life, Azalea, had made her presence known again in her world, and Iza could not have been happier. That moment in front of the candy store with her other teammate, Jin, had been timeless. And here she was again, as if in a distant memory, resting down alongside Aza quite contently. Elyx had likely already tucked in his adopted sister, and it had been easy to fly in through the open window in the shape of a bird and explain her situation to what was the most precious person to her on the face of the earth. Azalea understood. She always did. She always knew the right words to say, whether or not she accredited herself for it. And both of them had now experienced that monster who had taken away that incredible woman and water mage. Both of them could mourn together and hold each other tight when that cold, painful memory came knocking at their minds.

Azalea was already asleep again by now, and Iza herself felt more relaxed with that familiar and comforting presence so close yet again. However, as she fell back into the refreshing darkness of sleep, there was a jab lingering in the most unconscious corners of her mind. Being in such a strong connection with the subject of interest, it could be undeniably felt. Close, very very close. And while asleep, it was not her who would think about it and dread, but the illusions and portrayals of the mind that would confront her prone self and force her to face a nightmarish reality.
    By the time she opened her eyes to a new truth and span of actuality, the world around was quite different. So possible, so real, and so true.

And there she was.

Pink-hued eyes widened in a rush of fear, adrenaline, and heavy and thick despair as the blurred figure became a crystal clear image. Again, there was the flawless beauty of the woman, a graceful form, the most intricate kimono and ribbons, perfection in all aspects of aesthetics. But she knew better. Oh, she knew so well. Too well!
    It was those cold eyes and the frost in the air that could turn the impressions awry. Even Izayuki, who had the essence of demon and dark ice within her core, had visible breath as she shivered against the chill in the air just in being exposed to the presence of what was unmistakably a god.
    The Goddess of Ice, Snow, and Cold- known by many names. But to the trembling girl, Yukionna.

Words spoken were inaudible against the northern winds rushing all around. The malevolence in the goddess's eyes conveyed the message clearly though. Izayuki had sinned against the sovereign of ice, and against a piece of her own self to a certain degree and extent. The two were connected, and she was on the weaker end, a slave to the powers that were concentrated inside of her.
    But right now, it was not just the young mage who had transgressed and was about to face the result of that, in Yukionna's eyes. It was all who were around her, all who helped her, all whom she loved, and all whom she trusted. They were all faulty to the divine, and would take a part in the punishment of the Glacier God Slayer.

And there they were- the visible forms of who she had come to know upon joining Black Rose. Slaughtered and killed violently by the wrath of the Goddess of the North. Frozen, some, and others simply savagely killed in other gruesome ways. Izayuki tried to stand and run to stop it all, to have herself taken instead somehow, if that would appease Yukionna. However, it lingered in her mind that it never would. She was beyond the point of mercy. Yet frankly, she did not want it. Not from that devil.
    The few she was closest to out of them all, her Kvasir teammates, Jin and Magna, her newer but good friend and mentor figure even if she denied it, Elyx, and lastly, her dear little Azalea- all swept away as if they were fresh-fallen snowflakes on a flat surface. She wanted to cry out, to scream at the horror of it all, but no words arose from her open mouth.

Finally, Yukionna appeared directly in front of Izayuki, finished with the others while her former student sat there in utter despair and shock, wide-eyed and focusing on the horizon. It could not be.... no....
    All her friends... gone just like that. And it was all her fault! Why did she have to join Black Rose? Why did she have to jeopardize more people again? As if disposing of them like cards in a game. Why could she not have been a good little 'pet' and just remained? Beaten, forced, and manipulated, but maybe those she cared about would not have to die. And Azalea... poor little Aza... killed again?
    Elyx, the one who could actually see her potential where few could see any?
    Jin, Magna, her beloved team who had taught her so much....
    Gone.

And now it was her turn to join them. Her inner rage was boiling, and now her gaze was fixed with pure hatred on the one who had taken everything from her. A sense of humanity for a nonhuman? Just about gone.
    Once again, the vision of them being killed flashed in her head as the frozen ice sword came swinging down. She did not want this! All she wanted was to live! She never asked for any of this.
    This new reality was far from over, though, as the scene seemed to rewind and another path was presented, and yet another outcome as well, all with the same end result.

In the outside world just as if there was hostility around, her freezing aura was spiking at full force, slowing down the outside world around her and stopping it in a quiet frozen state. Izayuki was trapped in a cycle of the same nightmare over and over, each more real and worse than the first. Some including even bloodshed with her own hands, as the scene from so many years ago repeated itself. She was a murderer, yes, but she never asked for any of this. Nothing.
    Squirming, tossing, and cringing in her sleep, with fear plastered on her sleeping faze, Izayuki's aura spread to it's full extent, twenty meters all around with the air, walls, bed, and anything around gradually getting colder with bits of frost forming here and there.
    She had not asked for it.

Location;; Elyx's Mansion hehehe. Azalea's room.
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 1306
    OOC;;
    Bleh first post sorry.
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Private Re: I OF THE STORM ♦ private

Post by Azalea Antiope 5th October 2015, 8:49 pm

The child had had a wonderful day and she could get home to see her big brother, which made her all the more happy. She wondered if Ignite would be there too. Of course, they were both there and waiting for her. They were such wonderful caretakers of her. She couldn't have asked for a better new family. It had seemed that not too long ago Elyx had taken her to adopt her. It had seemed that not too long ago Azalea had first met the two beings. They were amazing, smart, kind, and loving. Azalea always wanted them to be with her. She always wanted to see their smiling faces. However, it wasn't just their faces she wanted to see smiling and happy. The girl wanted to see her Big Sister, Iza, always happy and proud of her. Azalea never wanted to see that horrible sight of Iza dead in her mind ever again. Never. Again.

On this night, Azalea would go through her daily routine. She would shower, dress, eat, and go to bed. Every night, her big brother, Elyx, would tuck her in. This always made Azalea feel so loved and it always made her smile. Sometimes, he would even play his violin for her to help her fall asleep. Above all, Azalea could always tell he'd be there for her. She knew that if she needed him he'd come for her. If she ever felt lost, he'd find her. If she ever felt hurt, he'd probably have to hurt someone else but then he'd help her. If she ever felt scared, he would be there to calm her nerves. Azalea could tell. She could tell since the beginning. That night it hadn't taken the girl ling to fall asleep. However, soon something happened.

The child would sit straight up out of her sleep as she heard a noise. When she saw who it was, a small sleepy smile would cross her face. It would then turn to a frown but back to a sadder smile. "It's ok Big Sis. You can stay with me. I have them too sometimes." Azalea had always been accepting when it came to Iza's nightmares. No matter what Azalea would stay by her side. Azalea would watch over Iza and Iza would watch over her. They had always understood each others problems, mostly because they had gone through them together.

Soon, the girls would be asleep once more. They slept peacefully for a short amount of time. Their small, young faces showing nothing but softness. They looked so innocent and still. So fragile and so cute, until chaos errupted. It started when Iza began to move in the slightest of ways. A finger twitch or a hand movement. Then, she began to toss a little and turn slightly, which would wake the brown hairs child that slept next to her. As Azalea reached for Iza's hand, her movements became more. Soon, her whole body was thrashing around and her face held a horrid expression. "Iza." The small girl would whisper as she shook the girl. However, it didnt work.

Brown eyes stared at the girl as the cold began to eliminate off of her skin. Azalea hadn't realized what was happening, until she remembered. At this point, her eyes would widen. All she could do now was try her hardest to wake the girl. "Iza. Iza.Iza." Aza would repeat as she began to shake the girl more. Her eyes slowly began to fill with tears. She couldn't stand seeing the girl this way. Then, the cold began to spread. Azalea knew this could be bad for her but she couldn't leave Iza like this. She couldn't and she wouldn't. So, she would wrap her arms around the girl. "Please wake up! Iza! I'm here! It's Aza! I'm Ok! You're ok! It's ok! Wake up! Please!" The girl would be screaming loudly by this point. During this, something else would happen.

Azalea would grow colder. Her hands would lose feeling and her left cheek would also lose feeling. She knew what was happening. She was freezing. Brown eyes widened as tears streamed from them but she wouldn't let go. She had to help Iza. "Big Sis! It's me! Please! Wake up! Big Sis.. I'm here! I love you! P-Please!" Azalea would say hoping that Iza would wake up soon. She couldn't freeze but she couldn't leave Iza with her horrid dreams.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I OF THE STORM ♦ private What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7

Post by Guest 6th October 2015, 5:42 pm

The last thing she remembered seeing was Yukionna's flying at her again, finishing off anyone close to her, or just people she had met in general. Kakuma, Lexa, Wolfe, Alie, Ariel, Ignite, Kaya, Aegius.... all of them gone just like the others.
    The last straw, but not. The scene was repeating again and again, feeding off of Iza's growing fear. The nightmare was real... or was it?

In her terror, Izayuki did not wake at first from her imouto-chan's shaking of her. Even the words "Iza. Iza. Iza." meant nothing as they just were called by various figures in that distorted but realistic dream realm. Finally something seemed to pull her from the hell inside her head. That familiar voice broke through and the warmth of the embrace was undeniably that person.
    With the words screamed out to wake the girl, pink-hued eyes opened in terror as she quickly sat up. Heavy breathing and a cold sweat following the waking, she finally found her bearings after a few labored heartbeats.
    It was then that she realized it, the fact dawning on her so inevitably and solidly; she was closer than ever. Too close for comfort, that horrid presence that struck and stirred terror and trauma deep inside of the young teen. Would she really be successful in finding them? Of course she would. Yukionna had done it before, and would undoubtedly do it again.

But that was only gripping Iza's blurred thoughts for a moment before she again realized the small girl holding onto her in a tender, frightened embrace. Izayuki needed it. Still shaking from the hellish projections of the night, she wrapped her own arms around the close figure, trying to hold her tight. "Aza! You're alive! She didn't... but she did... Yukionna...." the girl stuttered, tears forming in her own eyes from the intense fear she had felt as she gripped onto Azalea tighter. "No.... She took you, Jin, Elyx, everyone..." she murmured, the tears streaming. Why could she not hold them back? Was she really shaken to the point where even if she tried, the crying would not stop? Why was she not over that already? "She's close."

She was weak, pathetic, and unable to fight even a dream. But no, wait. It was not a dream, was it? It was not just a terror of the sleeping hours: a nightmare. A warning? Maybe. No, definitely. Fright was one thing, but this was something else entirely. Her connection with the goddess of ice had its effects and took its toll- she was close. She would find her. She would destroy everything. It had happened before, so what made her think it would not happen again? And it was that realization, that knowledge, that made Izayuki hold on to Azalea, as if she was going to fall if she let go of her precious sister. The tears continued to fall and she continued to shake. The cold around was still growing, and that was the next thing that Iza noticed as soon as she felt the cold hands and cheek of the one trying to comfort her.

Quickly pulling away from Azalea, Izayuki realized what she had done. The girl's hands and especially her cheek... frozen from her water body upon exposure to the Godslayer's Freezing Aura. Upon the horrible awareness and knowledge of what had been caused by her uncontrolled fear, Iza moved back a little, horrified. In that moment the effects of her deadly cold aura came to a halt, ever so slowly reversing their frightening influence, but not right away. ... what have I done?
    Despite the child trying to comfort her, the bitter reality of what she did stung harder than anything. Why her? Why Azalea? Why was fate so cruel? She had not meant to hurt her!
    Staring with an expression mixed with shock and despair, Izayuki felt more tears fall as she choked on what she was about to say. How could she get close to her sister? How could the small girl ever forgive Iza? How could she ever forgive herself for allowing such a thing to happen!
    She should have stayed alone with her fears and not bothered anyone else with her burdens. But no, she had to be a coward. She had to come here and now hurt the dearest person in her life. No, there was no forgiveness in store for her. Not ever. Not for a monster like her.

As she sat backed away from Aza on the bed, Izayuki put her hands close to her mouth as sobs wracked her body. Why had it come to this? "I'm sorry..." she said in between sobs, finding it harder and harder to hold herself together. She was breaking. She could feel it. It would not be long now before she even lost her human form. Normally that would be a problem, but right now she just wanted to curl up somewhere and hide. Or better yet, just have the ground open up and swallow her. It was no more than she would deserve, anyway. Besides, it might be better that way. Yukionna would not find her. The ice goddess was gaining on her somehow. It would not be tonight, but soon.
    That knowledge crushed her. Like any prey animal, she could run but never hide.

Crushed and breaking, Izayuki fought through the pain as her body tried to revert back into its original state. Naturally, she could not stop the sharp-rounded silvery-furred ears that faded into existence somehow on her head along with the long fluffy tail. It would be any second- her losing her human or anthro form entirely. It hurt, but not as bad as the thought of what she had seen and done did.
    "...Aza," Iza finished her pathetic apology and expression as she finally gave up on trying to resist her own power, her shapeshifting. In that instant she completely transformed into that familiar silver-furred fluffy Japanese raccoon dog. Still sobbing and distressed, the little tanuki crouched down, closing her eyes and wishing she could shut it all out. The frost was still moving around them, but at least no longer freezing. She was broken.

Location;; Elyx's Mansion, Aza's room.
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 1031
    OOC;;
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 7th October 2015, 7:08 pm

She held Iza. She held her until the girl had finally snapped into a small sense of reality and continued. As Iza began to spout her dream, Azalea would stop. "I-I'm ok.. I'm ok.." She would repeat in a soft but stricken tone as she continued to listen to Iza's dream. 'It was.. her. It.. was.. her,' Azalea began to breathe deeper as Iza spoke of the cold woman taking everyone Iza loved away, including herself. "BUT SHE DIDNT! I WONT LET HER! I-I.. I CAN'T LET HER DO THAT AGAIN!" The child would yell over Iza's talking. "Elyx won't die... h-he said so.. Big Sis Ignite can't die.. I-I won't let her hurt I-Iza.." Azalea would begin to ramble as she held onto Iza. Her fear almost seemed to begin consuming her. Why? Why was this happening? Why couldn't the cold lady leave them alone? Through all of her thinking, Azalea would here the words, "She's close.." cone from Iza's mouth. She couldn't be! How?! How?! Azalea's tears continued to flow as she thought about it. Her tears were a mix of fear, rage, and confusion. This couldn't happen!

Iza's dream. Was it really just that? It had to be. There was no way that the cold one could influence that. Then again, Azalea wasn't quite fully aware of what the cold one could do. Could she really be affecting Iza's dreams? Could she really be giving off some kind of fearful warning to Iza? Azalea couldn't believe that was the case but it very well could be. However before she could go into more details, Iza would quickly release her and push her away. Azalea became confused. Why was Iza so horrified? She seemed so scared of Azalea but no. Iza began to lightly say words that made little sense to Azalea. As she tried to stretch out Her arms to Iza, She soon realized. She had forgotten. Iza had begun to freeze her not in purpose of course. Brown eyes would stare at her frozen hands and as she tried to move them, Aza would begin to panic slightly. T-They weren't moving! She couldn't move them! The child looked to Iza in fright as Azalea tried to put them to her own face to maybe warm them. However, her left hand and left cheek made a rather odd clinking sound. The girl would then begin to tap her cheeks. First the left. Then the right. Only the left made the odd noise. Another realization would cross Aza's mind. Her cheek had been frozen where it was pressed against Iza's skin. Brown eyes would shift from her hands to the frightened face of Iza. "No. Please," Aza would whisper as she stared at the girl. She knew what Iza was thinking and she didnt want that. Naturally they complimented eachother with their magic but they also clashed in some moments. Ths was one and it was ok.

Iza would begin to back away but Azalea would try to move closer. "No..Big Sis.. Please,"Azalea would begin as she started to get choked up on her words, While trying to hold back tears. "It.. It doesn't even hurt. Please.. don't be sorry... you haven't done anything wrong." Azalea would smile throughout the many tears she was shedding. "Big Sis. I love you. Please don't be scared. I don't like you to look so sad. I really don't." Brown eyes stared at Iza's in sadness as it looked like she would begin to break down. She would try to move closer but it was hard without using her hands to help her crawl. So, she was stuck simply trying to use words to calm her Big Sis.

However,it didn't seem to be working. Azalea could see the ears and then the tail. Azalea could see her Big Sis transforming before Her very eyes. Azalea had failed. Her heart would begin to sink. She hadn't been good enough or fast enough to stop Iza from changing. Why? Why did she have to be made of water?! Why was she cursed to hurt the people around her? Why couldn't She do anything?! She was always too weak. Too weak. Too weak. Azalea watched Iza struggle through the pain before saying her name and turning into the small tanuki she was. Azalea would cover her eyes with her arm as she cried. She would clench her teeth. "I'll kill her," Azalea would whipser. "I'll kill her. I'll kill her. ILL KILL HER! I WILL! I SWEAR ILL KILL HER!" Azalea would begin to scream enraged. Her mind was blinded with thoughts on anger. It was all she could think about. It was all she wanted to think about. She didn't care that she was slightly frozen. She disnt care if she was bothering Elyx or Ignite. She cared that Iza was hurt. She cared that this mess it happened because of the cold lady. "ILL KILL HER!" Azalea would continue to scream and by this point, she didnt even realize she was screaming it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I OF THE STORM ♦ private What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th October 2015, 2:48 pm

Tonights dream was different from all the others, it was actually, for once, a nightmare. Out of all the possible nightmares that the boy could have had, it was one of the man that the Violinist wanted slaughtered. The same one that brutally tortured Adrelissa before murdering her, just for him to get a good look at her dead body before he went away. Naturally, Cain didn't want the boy to get away, it was a trap to have him see her dead before he died. Mental and physical torture would make the boy go insane, and Cain full well knew this. So for him to be standing in front of him... Once again. The king of Shadelle, everything that he said goes. Elyx was his number one enemy, the only one to escape and have enough time to gain enough power to come back with an army of his own. The boy didn't know why he would have such a dream like this one, but then again, who decided what dreams that they were allowed to have. And this one, this one was a hellish nightmare. Nothing physical happened, the boy unable to move his body from it's current standing position, and the Shadellian leader just simply not moving to him. They were both able to speak though, and the Violinist thought that with the words that Cain spewed out, he would need to mentally defend himself. Not many people knew the difference between nightmares and reality, the nightmare is the dreamers reality after all.

You know Key, you can't run away from me. I know every movement of yours, just watching you squirm to grow is a pleasure. The time you waste to kill me, it's all just that, a waste! Cain announced triumphantly, but nothing phased Elyx quite yet. Those words were expected from a mile away. Maybe his life was a waste, but if it were to get rid of a much bigger waste so that others didn't have to waste their lives... Then maybe his waste was nothing. My name is not Key anymore! It's Elyx! A name that tells me that I am FREE! Unlike Shadelle, in which you force your orders and people do them! Maybe it would not be as bad if you didn't let people like my parents die off as if they were pawns! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! Elyx exclaimed, his voice vibrating on the last sentence, straining his voice heavily to bring out a new volume that he never expected. The Shadellian leader just smiled in response to that, his arms behind his back, leaned forward a little, then made a smart remark. So I am to blame for all your problems? Tell me then, what about Nea? How is she doing? She loved you so much, and you just grabbed her heart. Cain said before putting out his palm, a mirror image being created. The boy felt a small vibration in his body before he then felt a bit of his head hurt, the front part of it to be precise. The Violinist as unable to flee, just merely squirm helplessly as blue aura was being extracted from his body. The blue Aura simply made a few figures. The ones he cared so deeply about... Ignite... Azalea... Izayuki... Allison... No... Cain then placed his palm through the heart of Ignite, a firm grip on her heart. And crushed it! Splat. Down went Ignites body, limp, and a jewel of water streamed down her cheek, it glowed brightly, especially when compared to all of the blood being spilled. Elyx felt his voice cut off quickly, unable to scream. M-My voice!? I can't even scream! The boy thought to himself, trying his best to move vainly. However, something didn't allow him to do such a thing, he found himself stuck in place. Azalea was next... Cain had no hard time doing the same to her that he did to Ignite. NO! ANYONE BUT HER! PLEASE! STOP! Elyx thought, wanting to scream it so loudly. But it all came out as a blocked vibration from his mouth, the voice being sent back towards his brain. Still though, no matter how hopeless it seemed, he keep trying to scream. His voice only grew louder in his mind, it was quickly worsening. Such a beautiful little girl. How could you get her involved in something so dangerous? She might have grown up one day to be a bright beautiful woman. Wouldn't you have liked to see her in a wedding gown, supporting the man to one day make her day the most special? But because of you... Splat. Second hard down, second one down... Azalea. AZALEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

With that, the boy woke up at the same time that he heard Azalea scream, his little sister being in danger based on her scream. His light brown eyes shifted towards the door, he was half naked with only a pair of black boxers on. A quite spring out of the bed and towards a dirty white shirt on the ground of his room, fortunately, no marks or visible stains were on there. The boy then got a pair of jeans on the ground, hastily placed them to his waist, forgetting the belt due to lack of time. He didn't have time to put on socks or shoes, or boots rather. He opened his door, flicked on the lights of the hallway, then ran as fast as he could to Azaleas room. AZA!? Kill who!? What!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Post by Guest 11th October 2015, 2:34 pm

The face Azalea made when Izayuki reverted back crushed her. She opened one pink eye to peer up at the girl, and felt her heart pulse faster as her imouto-chan continued her screaming. No.... she had done this. The words said before, so sadly, by Aza had penetrated like daggers. But right now...
    How could she not be sorry? She was the one to hurt Aza, and she was not blamed? Why was that? It was not right. It did not matter if it did not hurt, and frankly it was put into consideration as to if that statement were really true. She was the one to have frozen the closest individual to her with her own fear and poor judgement. Izayuki was to blame.

But the screaming, oh, the screaming. That was something else entirely. It was the pure rage and truth in the little girl's voice that pierced Iza the most. The little tanuki was already broken, crushed, and sinking deep in her own despair. On seeing how serious the girl she had grown to love as a sister was, it made her sink a little deeper. It was her fault that Azalea was acting this way. It was her fault that Yukionna had been led to find them. It was her fault that Azalea's master had been killed. It was her fault that Azalea could not live a simple and happy life, and had been dragged in this mess.
    So why? Why did the child not blame the carrier of misfortune and bringer of strife? Why did she still treat her like family? It was not right. It was wrong.
    "Aza.... stop," the silver-furred canine mutter out quietly a few seconds before the door opened. She was still shaking, but was crouched down on the bed and trembling from the trauma of the nightmare and the situation unfolding before her. She wanted to leap up into the girl's arms and comfort her as she once did long ago... but now she seemed so distant. Izayuki had hurt her. There was no going back. She had no right to want to try and comfort the girl, and no right to accept and receive her own comfort and relief.
    Thankfully, that did not seem to matter.

Elyx had rushed in with his question directed towards Azalea. In all honesty, though, Iza wanted them to be left alone. She wanted the girl to calm down, to stop being sad. But in her broken state, she was unable to help at all. Useless, completely useless. He seemed panicked for some reason. Then again, was it really much of a surprise? She was screaming out about killing, thus the guild ace had a right to be worked up. The real problem came with Iza herself. What would he say about a random unnaturally-colored raccoon dog sitting there on Aza's bed? And better yet, her pink eyes certainly would seem familiar.
    Still shaking and completely broken, her mind swimming in confusion and thick with despair as her spirit drowned in its harsh and bitter reality, the tanuki buried herself in the blankets, wishing it would all just go away. Why could it not?

She wanted to reach out for Azalea, but reaching was impossible in her current state. Unless...
    With an idea that came to mind despite her panic, Izayuki aimed to use her ability to create illusions, but not just any illusion. While most saw an illusion as being visual, Iza had control over auditory aspects as well. And the best part was that she could direct them for a specific individual to see and hear overall- nobody else. Still unable to regain her composure in the physical world around her, but at her most powerful but underestimated form, the silver tanuki directed her voice, an 'illusion', towards only Azalea in hopes that Elyx would not hear. "Aza... it's my fault.... I'll kill her for you. I promise. You don't have to lift a single finger, hurt, or see anyone else hurt from her. So please... you don't have to worry anymore. I promise you. I love you."

The words were projected so clearly and sincerely, solemn as one could be. If Izayuki had tried to say them out loud, she likely would have been unable to conjure them in the middle of her own strife and helplessness. But for Aza, she would try to make the words crystalline to hear with the promise and burden she now was condemned to carry. It was not all that bad. If she died with Yukionna, oh well. It was a fitting end for a monster like Iza. However, for the little girl, at least, the goddess of ice and cold would be dead and the water master and everyone else would be avenged. That much she swore on.
    Perhaps her hate and wrath was not a bad thing in this case. She needed to cling to her fear, her trauma, her despair, in order to see that anything was done. Azalea did not need it, and maybe Elyx would just be able to calm her down enough whereas Iza could not.
    If she could take the little girl's sorrows and desires for revenge, she would. She would need all that she could get if she were to have any drive or courage to face Yukionna once again. To Iza, her personal hate was a precious thing that could not be wasted. It was intended for one person and one person alone. Thus, she kept it close, and would not let anyone take it from her.

Location;; Aza's bedroom.
    Muse;; 6/10 bleh
    Word Count;; 956
    OOC;;
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 13th October 2015, 9:44 pm

It felt so quite, yet she heard the screams. She felt so numb but she knew there was pain. Her heart was filled with pain. Her throat was filled with pain upon the many screams that escaped. She couldn't stop. Something was causing her to continue on and on. Blind Rage. It filled her head and wounded against her skull. There were few places to escape, so it must have chosen the mouth. The loudest place. The place where it could show itself. The place where it could warn others of something to come. However no matter how much escaped, more continued to pile in. Where was it coming from? Her eyes seemed to stare straight at Iza and almost pierce through the small tanuki. Although, Iza was not the source but... that woman. The child's brain couldn't help but think about the cold one as she stared at the small creature. So screams would continue, until Azalea's door swung open.

The girl would turn to see Elyx halfway through a scream. Then, she would stop. It was almost as if her whole thought process had been interrupted and wiped clean. However, it eventually started to flow back. Tears would continue to flow down the girl's face. "B-Big.. Brother.." Azalea would whisper as she stared at him. He seemed quite frightened, which only hurt Azalea a little more. Her small body would begin to shake as she continued to think her thoughts. She wanted the woman dead. She knew she did but killing her.. was not Azalea. Azalea hadn't ever killed anyone before. She hadn't ever wished to do so before. What was wrong with her? "B-Big Brother. Big Brother. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts so much. Please... Big Brother. I don't know what to do. I-I.." The girl would stop speaking as she drew her hands close to her chest. She wanted to grab at her shirt but her small fingers wouldn't move. The girl had forgotten they were frozen and would begin to breathe harder as she felt her chest becoming tighter. So much pain. So much pain but why? Why?!

The girl would continue to breathe harder as she heard a voice inside her head. It was the voice of Iza. Azalea knew better than to look in Iza's direction, considering she knew Iza hadn't told many of her tanuki form. So, she simply turned her stare from Elyx to the wall and continued her small panic. Her head was filled with Iza's voice and words. However, Azalea couldn't agree with them. Her small mouth would blurt words out loud again, "No! I can't... let you.. do it alone!.. I'm not.. going to be weak... I can't.. I.. I want to help you... I need... to be there.. for you! I love you too! Please... don't do this alone!" Her words were said between deep breaths. She couldn't stop breathing so hard and her small body wouldn't stop shaking. Why? Why couldn't she get a grip?! How could she show Iza that she could be strong If she couldn't pull herself together?!

"It hurts.. It hurts.. I.. can't.. It hurts..." Azalea would whisper. All other thoughts would be removed from her mind. Soon, she would begin to curl up. Then, she'd let out a loud, high pitched scream of pain. So much for being strong right?

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 16th October 2015, 12:45 pm

Her crying, yet no one was around. Azalea… It seemed that there was nothing to take out any frustration on. Good, the ones who dare make her cry will have their blood painted on the grass in his front lawn the next morning. Anyone who dared to try and make the little girl cry was instantly dead. The very air that they breathe will betray them, the blades of Knights Iris will pierce their hearts like spears, she was his little sister. She deserved a better life than that, but in such a cruel world, sometimes, he was unable to prevent others from harassing her. His title came in handy for that, the Guild Ace of Leaves in Black Rose. Sadly, they have heard that he was the more forgiving of the aces, or so they think do to his optimism. For most cases, he might let them off with a warning if not a bit of time in the prisons of the guild. So maybe they might try to put their hands on the little girl in front of his eyes, and the second they even flinch will be the exact second they take their last step on this very world. Fortunately, no one was trying to harm her. Therefore, everyone gets a right to continue existing. A right that Elyx can so easily choose to strip away from the lives of others if he finds any reason to do so. Maybe he was a Rising Star, and maybe he was a Neutral mage that works for the Magic Council as well as his own guild, but the reason why he didn't become a legal mage was due to one specific reason. They couldn't kill without reason, and they will have to face the Rune Knights willingly for their actions. How could he even hope to explain his innocence and avoid the topic of Shadelle at the same time? The answer was simple, he couldn't. Maybe that's what separated him from a Wizard Saint, he was willing to kill. It seemed like a waste of good power in his opinion, the Wizard Saints are supposed to be the strongest of all of Fiore, yet they had no right to lay a finger on a dark mage and kill them if they couldn't arrest them? Elyx saw no sense with this, or the current system of how the town ran. Still though, it beat Shadelle any day, this is the closest to freedom that he would ever achieve, it was best he did not take it for granted.

The boy would slowly walk over to Azalea before crouching down, his knees almost touching the ground. He placed his finger up to her lips with a tired smile on his face, a bit sleep deprived due to him waking up so early. Fortunately, he wasn't Ignite, so he wouldn't throw a fit for this sort of thing. Hopefully the She Phoenix was not awake, if she heard Azaleas screams and Elyx right next to her, that would probably look bad... Very bad. The She Phoenix loved the little girl very much, anyone who touched her in any wrong way also has to face off against Ignite. It seems Azalea had enough physical protection from these two, Cassie, and Knight of Frostfire. Shhhhhh. Elyx is here now, so he can do it for you. Just tell me what you need to do. The boy said, ready to give a call. With the snap of is fingers, he can have guilds march down and strike onto enemies that opposed her in the past. It was not fair for her to suffer due to her past, that was the life Elyx had to live for two years. Crying himself to sleep every night was not normal, and it looked like his little sister was about to do a repeat of that. She was about to start when he did, at the young age of 15. The boy saw a little vision of himself standing right next to Azalea, a little young brown haired mage with eyes that looked like they were at the brim of tears, but he was unable to hide them. A good five or six were smoothly sliding down his cheek, to see Azalea repeating that exact same phase pained him, almost feeling as much as he did when he saw Adrelissa dead.

He then turned his head over to the side to see a little animal right there as well, something for the little girl to have fun with. A raccoon sort of animal, for the most part, were harmless if you gave them the proper respect that they deserved. It was worth a shot, Elyx had been pretty good with animals for the last few weeks. If only Ignite were here, she was a lot better with them than he was. Ignite was able to relate to them, once being a bird herself, it would only be natural for her to be able to calm them down and even bring them over to her so that they can fight. Tch Tch Tch Tch. The boy clicked the tip of his tongue against the ceiling of his mouth. It was a little call he liked to do on the squirrels back in his hometown, with a little acorn in his hand, he would lure them all in. It was fun to feel their bushy tails, though that was not what he should do right now. Don't be afraid, come here. I promise I won't hurt you. He spoke. Allison certainly was able to talk to animals in the English language, maybe he would be able to do the same thing for her as well. A smile on his face and a pair of hands outstretched to the little Tanuki.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:41 am