Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Xenyx'd Topic.

Xenyx
    Xenyx

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Visions
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Xenyx'd Topic. Empty Xenyx'd Topic.

Post by Xenyx 6th December 2012, 12:14 pm

Basic Info
    Name: Xenyx.
    Birthday: September 19th.
    Sexuality: Bi. Closer to males, however. (He can say otherwise as long as he wants. We know the truth.)
    Special Characteristics:
    • His ears... They are small to a degree where everyone notices how small they are.
    • A blue sun tatoo in his left palm. (Not guild releated.)

Personality: He is usually quiet, a happy go lucky. He cares for others more than he cares for himself. He is a total angel...
    I would like to say...
    Even though he is a quiet, relaxed, caring guy, he is not an angel. When he hates something or someone, it is very hard for him to forgive, or like that thing or person anymore. He has a silver tongue, and is very sneaky. He doesn't uses his abilities for bad, however. Only when he needs extra information, or icecream. When he is angry, he becomes a harmless demon. Still a demon, tho. He yells, throw things, and comes to the point where he can release smoke from his nose (Which actually happened once.) But he can't really do anything other then yelling. Because he is so funny in this kind of situation, most people laugh and he becomes calmer again. However, if this anger happens in battle, unlike most of the people, he doesn't go berserk or all out. He suddenly becomes dead silent, his blue eyes become a piercing silver, looking directly at the target. He doesn't smile nor show teeth. He enjoys quite places, but he is still into friendly places too. Such as a sleepover or a small party.

He is a team kind of guy, but still goes alone if he has to. He likes to be the hybird one that both supports and attacks. When solo, he usually takes a long time in missions because he can be a lazy bum so it is safe to say he is better in groups. However, he is not the leader type. He never was. Never will. Bad things WILL happen if he leads. There will be lots of things to pay for. Such as a map or a new city. But, he is an excellent follower. If the leader is someone he sees as a close friend, he will never disregard their commands. If he sees them as a normal friend, it is very rare. His sharp mind makes him think outside the box, which is useful for lots of situations. He also has very good luck that affects people near him, and a positive aura that brings light even to the most desperate situations. His biggest flaw is that he is very clumsy. Sadly, his good luck doesn't affect this.

Likes, Dislikes, Motivations and Fears
    • Reading: Xenyx enjoys reading. A lot. You can close him up to a room with few books and he will not say a word. He founds every book exciting, and he thinks every book makes his mind stronger, which is true.
    • Natural Places: He loves natural enviroment such as waterfalls or endless plains, grasslands, meadows, caves... These places takes out all the negativity in him. The possible reason for this, is because he was born in a cave behind a waterfall.
    • Animals: He is an animal lover. You can find him hugging a rat, dog, cat, tiger anything as long as he knows they are harmless or docile. He thinks lowly humans animals in higher terms and would never hurt an animal unless extreme cases.
    • Sweets: He enjoys strawberry and banana sweets. A lot.
    • Talking to himself: Xenyx seems to enjoy this for a reason.

Dislikes:
    • Bullying: There is nothing he hates more than this. Bullying. He was never bullied extremely but he can relate to everyone that is. He does not hesitate to hurt a bully, even that his personality is passive.
    • Gossip: "If you have something to say, say it to my face," Xenyx says to people who talks behind him. When learned that all of his friends were talking behind him using harsh remarks, he grew out a huge hate for this.
    • Ungratefulness: Xenyx was let down to when he learned what people were saying behind him, after all things he has done to them. Make it money, helping in bad situations, taking the blame etc...

Motivations:
    • Potential: Xenyx thinks that past has hindered him to a weak state, making him harder to reach his potential. Make it having no friends, being unique and not accepted etc. He wants to know that he can be better. He wants to acknowledge himself.
    • Magic and Adventure: Who wouldn't enjoy a world of magic and adventure? Well, some might not but Xenyx does. He KNOWS that there are great places to be seen, events to go trough, missions to complete.
    • Friends: Xenyx believes that he will find the friends he always wanted in this lifetime. That will accept him as he is and will not gossip. He believes that without this, forget about full potential, he wouldn't have a potential to make full in the first place.

Fears:
    • Hot things: Xenyx is NOT afraid of fire, but he is afraid of things that touched it. Like a iron that became red because of fire, ovens, boiling water, hot oil etc. anything. He is also afraid of fireplaces.
    • Spiders:Spiders also freak him out. Especially the ones with thin legs and fast speed. He will not kill or want anyone to kill a spider. He will just wait outside the street of the house where the spider was seen until they take it out.
    • Torture:Xenyx's biggest fear. Torture. Especially if it has hot things in it. He was never tortured, but the idea haunts him deep into his nightmares. Just thinking about it is enough to water his eyes.
    • Humiliation: All kinds of it. This seem like everyone has it but Xenyx has this as a fear, a phobia. He wouldn't care that much if it is just someone calling names or a joke but the fear still exists.

General Appearance
    Height: 171cm.
    Weight: 102lbs.
    Hair: His hair is dark blue. It has a spiky, soft layered cut.
    Eyes: Blue.
    Skin Tone: Light.

Appearance: As said before, he is 171cm and 102lbs. He has blue short, spiky hair and blue eyes. He has an avarage body. Slim, but not that musculuar. He usually wears a school like uniform. He also has a small, white earring on his right ear that is hard to see.

Guild/Council
    Guild: Fairy Tail.
    Tattoo: Silver, right arm.

Last edited by Xenyx on 8th December 2012, 12:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Xenyx'd Topic. Empty Re: Xenyx'd Topic.

Post by Alleria 7th December 2012, 5:07 pm

Use proper coding and ill get back on your apps

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Xenyx
    Xenyx

Post by Xenyx 8th December 2012, 12:03 am

I'm terribly sorry. I couldn't really understand what you wanted me to do. I tried to change a few things. Hope it will suffice.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th December 2012, 7:30 am

Please look at other peoples apps and try to imitate their format.
    No offense but looking at your apps hurts my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Xenyx
    Xenyx

Post by Xenyx 8th December 2012, 8:26 am

The thing I realized that I was using color... So I took that out. You could just tell me that, if that was the problem.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th December 2012, 8:56 am

I mean the likes, dislike, fear and motivations. I know you have 3 each but the way you posted them doesn't make it obvious. Please look at approved characters to see what i mean.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Xenyx
    Xenyx

Post by Xenyx 8th December 2012, 9:38 am

Completely understood what you meant. I think. I'm sorry for the trouble. Edited.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th December 2012, 11:12 am

Last one, your personality description, the second paragraph, can you make it a bit longer? And add how he fare both as a leader and follower.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Xenyx
    Xenyx

Post by Xenyx 8th December 2012, 11:29 am

Done. Bumpy.~
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th December 2012, 6:10 pm

Approved.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:14 am