Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blood Wizardry

Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood
    Second Skill: None needed
    Third Skill:

Blood Wizardry Empty Blood Wizardry

Post by Overlord0909 8th November 2015, 3:58 pm

Keep going...
    :headbang:

Last edited by Overlord0909 on 12th November 2015, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear, is that of the mind.
    Hope, is that of the mind.
    Love, is that of the mind.

Doesn't that mean we are nothing; if we lose our mind?
    - Takao Kurosawa (The Killer)
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Blood Wizardry Empty split topic

Post by Overlord0909 8th November 2015, 6:04 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Blood.
    Secondary Magic: None.
    Caster or Holder: Caster.
    Description:  Blood magic is a lost magic that was founded through means of darkness. Although, it isn't really a dark magic, if used right. The magic basically serves around controlling what blood does, rather than the movement of it (so, you can't make people explode with it). It's both offensive and defensive magic.

The user of the magic uses it to either weaken their opponent or make themselves stronger, or combining both. The user can only use the magic for a small amount of time before it needs to recharge, effects are Long Lasting, but can be dulled over time.

Strengths:

• Blood magic is single targeted, but can be used on multiple at once. This varies on rank.
    • Has multiple uses.
    • Long Lasting magic.

Weaknesses:

• Need to be close for magic to be most effective.
    • Effects dull overtime.
    • Can't use some abilities on tough surfaced enemies (Example: Someone with a suit of armour on)
    • Magic can be countered by stronger wizards just by their strength.

Lineage: Curse of the White Witch

Unique Abilities: Blood wizards have three abilities:

• Blood Rush (Active): If the wizard is at 25% HP or lower, the wizard's power is increased 100% for two posts.
    • Sense of Taste (Passive): Wizard can taste things that most people can't. Both a flaw and advantage... I guess. For example, by touching someone's skin, and licking his finger, he'll know if you have blood, what you use to wash your body, what the part he touched has gone through, and stuff like that. It doesn't let the taster know everything, only a couple of days from last touch.
    • Increased amount of blood (Passive): Wizard has more blood cells than the average person. Making spells affecting his blood 50% stronger, both from enemy and self.
    • Taste of Blood (Active): Once they've tasted the enemy's blood, their attacks are even more powerful by 10%. (Locked until Rank C)

SPELLS:

All striked out are locked.

Last edited by Overlord0909 on 17th November 2015, 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Blood Wizardry Empty Re: Blood Wizardry

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th November 2015, 12:07 am

more comments...

Overlord0909 wrote:Magic

Description:  Blood magic is a lost magic that was founded through means of darkness. Although, it isn't really a dark magic, if used right. The magic basically serves around controlling what blood does, rather than the movement of it (so, you can't make people explode with it). It's both offensive and defensive magic.

The user of the magic uses it to either weaken their opponent or make themselves stronger, or combining both. The user can only use the magic for a small amount of time before it needs to recharge, effects are Long Lasting, but can be dulled over time.

Strengths:

• Blood magic is single targeted, but can be used on multiple at once. This varies on rank.
    • Has multiple uses.
    • Long Lasting magic.

Weaknesses:

• Effects dull overtime.
    • Can't use some abilities on tough surfaced enemies (Example: Someone with a suit of armour on)

• Blood Rush (Active): If the wizard is about to be defeated, the wizard's power is increased 100% for two posts. How low would your HP have to be for this to activate, like how close to being defeated would you have to be
    • Sense of Taste (Passive): Wizard can taste things that most people can't. Both a flaw and advantage... I guess. For example, by touching someone's skin, and licking his finger, he'll know if you have blood, what you use to wash your body, what the part he touched has gone through, and stuff like that. It doesn't let the taster know everything, only a couple of days from last touch.
    • Increased amount of blood (Passive): Wizard has more blood cells than the average person. Making spells affecting his blood 50% stronger. So... does this make your magic stronger, or just spells that affect you?
    • Taste of Blood (Active): Once they've tasted the enemy's blood, their attacks are even more powerful by 10%. (Locked until Rank C)

SPELLS:

All striked out are locked. I just don't want to have to delete them all if that's okay.
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 17th November 2015, 7:14 am

Bump it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th November 2015, 7:56 pm

Overlord0909 wrote:Magic

Strengths:

• Has multiple uses.
    • Long Lasting magic.

Weaknesses:

• Effects dull overtime.

• Blood Rush (Active): If the wizard is at 2 HP or lower, the wizard's power is increased 100% for two posts. To make full use of this, I'd change "2HP" to "25% or less max HP" that way, it automatically activates when he's got enough HP to do stuff, without being a 1-shot kill
    • Increased amount of blood (Passive): Wizard has more blood cells than the average person. Making spells affecting his blood 50% stronger, both from enemy and self.

SPELLS:

All striked out are locked. I just don't want to have to delete them all if that's okay.
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 17th November 2015, 8:05 pm

Bump it! And I think I'm done... Although I'd like to know if it is all not too weak or too OP. It is a lost art, but I am not sure how powerful I can make those.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th November 2015, 8:27 pm

My opinion is that the magic is a bit lacking, and is light years from being OP. However, I don't really know how to edit it to make it more powerful, without completely destroying your original concept. So; my advise is to play the character a bit and see how you like your spells. If not, post on the "Thread Moving" topic in Character Registration and a mod will unlock this for you; it normally happens within minutes depending on who's online.

That said, would you like me to drop the approval stamp(enabling you to use the spells) or you wanna make more edits?
    Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Overlord0909 17th November 2015, 8:36 pm

I think I could just give what I got a shot. If it turns out to be lacking in rp, then I'll see about changing spells... So, stamp that please! :D

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th November 2015, 8:38 pm

Blood Wizardry MqXl8kK
    With explosive force!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:29 pm