Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!]

Hiyaka
    Hiyaka

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] Empty One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!]

Post by Hiyaka 30th September 2015, 5:50 pm

It had been a great day outside, but a bit too crowded. People were packed in Hargeon Town shoulder-to-shoulder like sardines in a can. The body heat and the sun would make it as hot as an oven. But Hiyaka had to make it over to the place where people were selling passports, because if there is one more person added to the crowd, it would explode. So off the young mage went, to squeeze through the roaring crowd that sounded like lions, to the place that they were selling passports. But she does like to bend the rules, so getting through that line would be pretty easy!

The Job:

Last edited by Hiyaka on 30th September 2015, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4ronxdeo7xq8o4k04wwggwsoc_640

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] Empty Re: One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!]

Post by Guest 30th September 2015, 6:16 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer

And indeed they did sound like lions! The roaring of the crowd was hurting Izayuki's keen senses as she strode towards the source of it all. Fiore had opened its borders, yes, and as a citizen of Bosco and Black Rose she direly needed a passport in order to work in the well-known kingdom. While normally the young mage did not mind crowds, this one was getting rather.... out of hand to say the least. Making her way over to the line and not quite watching where she was going, Iza bumped into someone for the millionth time that day. "Er, sorry!" she began with an embarrassed smile before her pink eyes met those familiar gold ones. "Wait.... Hiyaka!? Is that really you?
    How long had it been? Too long, indeed. Far too long. And right now, Izayuki was speechless. It was as if the past was being relived, only in a more positive light.

Location;; Hargeon Town
    Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 155
    OOC;;
    Hiyaka
    Hiyaka

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] Empty Re: One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!]

Post by Hiyaka 30th September 2015, 6:32 pm

Hiyaka took a few steps backwards after the incident.
    "Izayuki!" Hiyaka screamed with joy, "It is me!"
    She ran through the crowds, not caring if she hurt, hit or injured anybody. The young mage hadn't seen her friend in... So many years she had forgotten! This was perfect, she was going to see her friend, AND go to Fiore. There the wizard was, standing in front of Izayuki, or Iza-chan!
    "Iza-chan, how are we going to get though this crowd?" Hiyaka shouted.
    This must have been the best day of Hiyaka's life, finally seeing her friend after many years! It had felt like the crowd had disappeared from view, like magic... The magic of friendship. Hiyaka thought.

(OOC OMGOSH it sounds like MLP)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4ronxdeo7xq8o4k04wwggwsoc_640

Post by Guest 30th September 2015, 7:13 pm

To the point as usual. It had been ages since the two had seen each other, but it seemed like Hiyaka was much more interested in what she was there for- naturally, the passports. It was just like her old friend to focus on such a thing. The catching up would come later, and quite honestly, Izayuki preferred that. And whatever was going through the smaller girl's head, Iza would still try her best to focus on those passports that were selling far too quickly for comfort. "I think I have an idea...." the young mage said with a grin. It would be a bit more difficult on her part, but most likely completely worth it in the end. "Stay close to me, and I hope you don't mind some chill in the air~"
    WIth those words Iza focused her freezing aura on those in a twenty meter radius around her. It was a bit cruel, yes, but they would never know what hit them as there were so many people. And right now at least, they all seemed to be normal civilians- not strong mages. They would slow down ever so slightly enough for her and her friend to potentially make it through the crowd a bit easier.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;; 210
    OOC;;
    Hiyaka
    Hiyaka

Post by Hiyaka 30th September 2015, 7:31 pm

"That is brilliant idea!" Hiyaka said grinning as well.
    She had liked when Izayuki did this kind of stuff, Hiyaka loves to be as far away from the rules as much as she can.
    "Let's get though this crowd, shall we?" Hiyaka said, like she had randomly turned dark.
    She ran cut through line, waited for the next few people, and then she ran towards Iza-chan. Hiyaka had gotten next to the other mage.
    "It's your turn." She said to her old friend.
    This was as fun as a carnival, finally, Hiyaka was free from the rules once again. Great!

Post by Guest 30th September 2015, 7:42 pm

Well, as usual Hiyaka did not do much to listen to her. Thankfully, it mattered not. The line was moving along and cutting was easier than ever as the people around her slowed. by small percentages. It was quite cruel in a way, but Izayuki knew it would not really hurt anyone. Not when it was just focused aura and they had no intention to harm her. It had seemed like her old friend had received her own passport quite easily. Now it was her turn. After a few more people bustled in and signed themselves up for the unique ticket, Izayuki made her way to the front to ensure her's was received before they ran out. When the deed had finally been done, the Black Rose mage approached her friend again with a wide smile. Now they could really begin again, and catch up after years of missing each other.

Location;; Hargeon Town
    Muse;; 2/10
    Word Count;; 151
    OOC;;
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd October 2015, 7:33 am

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] YdROJZD

One day, I'll be living in a big old city [Too Earthland...And Beyond!] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:38 pm