Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans [Job/Kissos]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans [Job/Kissos] - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Vulcans [Job/Kissos]

Post by King Gil 9th October 2015, 3:48 pm

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Kai -

- N/A -

- Rightful King -

At the mention of his hair, as if on instinct, a hand ran through his blonde mane to smooth back and make sure not a single lock was out of place. Such a petty comment on his golden strands hardly phased him. He prided himself on not just his hair but his physical appearance, always making sure he looked extravagant, taking the utmost time and care in maintaining and enhancing his already handsome features. "Excellent. May this prove to be some sort of entertainment for me." He boasted, unaware of just how similar the dream mage was to himself. In terms of personality they were almost twin like, in appearance they could have been brothers with their blonde hair, but in magic they were at somewhat of a standstill. One able to manipulate the memories of the creatures but the other was able to command them at a whim, it would prove to be an interesting clash of powers.

"I command thee-"

Mimicking his counterpart, Gil raised his hand a golden energy gathering in his palm. Finishing his long chant two large felines appeared with a flash of golden light. They were not lions but rather tigers though they were no less fearsome than a lion. Orange and black fur shined in the light, large fangs glinting, their tails twitching. They were tigers in perfect condition, a bit larger than a regular tiger, and twitching beneath their shining fur was nothing but muscle. He could have commanded the vulcans as he pleased but that wouldn't kill them, these creatures on the other hand would kill the vulcans if order to do so.

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans [Job/Kissos] - Page 2 Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 468.75

Post by Kai Dehiro 15th October 2015, 7:48 pm

Commands, you make them work for you huh? Kai explained, his head tilted up a little bit. A bit of amusement, and for the first time, interest, had been sparked in him.These two remained locked in him though, not many can command beasts, but the dream mage was the lucky few who could. A palm placed out forward, his right palm. White light glowed from his palm, the target being the Vulcans. Dream magic, Illusions. Your master orders you to look towards him. Savior of your lives, bow down in respect. The dream mage ordered, only for him to notice he had half-control over them. Two magics fighting for control, the game being a tie so far. He closed his eyes with carelessness, there was more than one way to gain control. The light cannon hovering above his head was a fine example, it fired with simple a palm forward. With his left palm, he placed it towards the counterpart opponent who was trying to object time him. Wipe that bastard out. Dream Cannon... Fire. One beam of light fired towards the enemy mage, a good 20MPH speed it was traveling. The magic border stopped it from going to it's full potential, such a shame. But if this were a good enough distraction, he would try to use the stalled time to get control of the vulcans. Kai was never one to play fair, he just played to win.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 16th October 2015, 10:45 pm

I'm your
    King
    - @Kai -

- N/A -

- Rightful King -

"As if it's much of a challenge for someone like me to control such simple minded creatures such as these. Try taming a Wyvern they are far more temperamental." It was a reference to his magic, all of the beasts at his disposal were not always creatures in which he could summon as he pleased. Each one had to be individually tame, and sometimes the task of taming magical beasts was not always easy. He had wrestled down tigers with his bare hands, a silly little mage who's physical stature was nothing compared to Gil's. Naturally, Kai was not worthy of being touched by Gil so it was a battle of magical prowess rather than physical but if it came down to it the blonde would not hesitate to get physical.

Yet when it came to magic the two appeared to be at a standstill. No matter how hard Gil strained his will power the vulcans would not permanently sway to his side. In fact if anything the two warring magics seemed to be giving the creatures a rather painful headache. Noticing the other mage's cannon fire or at least preparing cannon fire the blonde made a "tch" sound before snapping his fingers, some of the vulcans in the area that had yes to be affected by the dream mages magic found their way in front of Gil acting as meat shields while his tigers dashed forwards, tearing through vulcans and shrubbery alike in order to get their claws into the dream mage.
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 19th October 2015, 7:03 pm

The dream mage rubbed his hand on his spiky blonde hair tauntingly, his eyes closed and his grin showing that the cannon was surely fired from him. Like I take orders from you, you're not worthy of my attention. He remarked tauntingly, some of the vulcans being taken out. However, some were rebelling and heading for him. It seemed there were some kills coming from the Lion King, the other vulcans that he got full control of were manipulated and began to fight back. The cannon was still there to support and destroy the enemy vulcans. With them though he would taking out his ally vulcans as well. The game was who would be able to kill the most, no matter the type, so this should give him a huge increase in points. The cannon clicked in placed and aimed towards the feuding enemies, and once again, with his palm extended, was ready to fire the cannon. Dream Cannon... Fire. A beam of light was ripping the vulcans from the skin down, a painful sight for the normal human eye, but Kai was used to this sort of brutality. With so much screams from the animals, they sounded like music in his ears. Anything that was not from Shadelle, didn't matter to him. So the Vulcans and the Lion King, they all could die a screaming death for all he cared.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 19th October 2015, 8:26 pm

I'm your
    King
    - @Kai -

- 252 Words -

- Rightful King -

Gil had just narrowly managed to avoid the cannon fire, commanding one of the vulcans to stand in front of him like a meat shield. Even then he had underestimated his opponent, something that Gil was guilty of doing in every encounter. The worst part of it was that one might think Gil would have learned from previous mistakes in severely underestimating his opponent and overestimating himself. Yet that was the sort of delusion that Gil Vessalius lived in, he had yet to experience any serious consequences, had yet to meet his tragic end that hubris had been known to bring to those who carried it. The vulcan had taken the hit with an almost human like scream, and had endured it till the bitter end, but even then it had failed the blonde. "Tch." A stray bit of the cannon had managed to get through, nicking him on the shoulder, and a stray drop of blood from a shallow cut just under his eye dripped down his cheek. How dare he, how dare that vagabond touch him! Gil would be sure to make him pay for that,

"I command thee-"

~*~
    "N-Not bad." He panted out somehow still standing though the countless vulcans about the two couldn't say the same. His Wyvern let out a snort beside him, the bone white creature exhausted, his tigers had long since disappeared. His body felt weary having expended so much energy but there was still one matter that needed to be settled,

"So...How many?"
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 22nd October 2015, 4:18 pm

The end, though it doesn't show on his face or his body, a bit of internal damage had been taken, and a bit of blood was being shown in his mouth. The pain didn't sting, and he didn't care to show any pain. However, the fact that he was caught for once by someone who was not Raven, that caused him to wonder who this man was. Someone with the ability to make him draw blood, that was beyond rare. Hmph, not bad for a- Cutoff with a clot of blood being spit from his mouth, his face revealed a snarl as his inner thoughts came in. Fuck! How dare he!? As he stood up straight again. Whatever, the job was done, there was no time for him to hang around while there were jewels to be collected. He needed to make himself a living, but at least there was someone out there that would provide him a challenge. In the meantime, he was going to have to get back to Sabertooth. Such a shame, no more. The dead body count seems the same, whatever loser. See you around Simba! And with that, he clicked his feet as he jumped into the air before using the Dreamrail to get back to his guild. The job was done.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:46 am