Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) Empty Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll)

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd December 2012, 9:04 pm

Kyll began walking up to the entrance to the woods to meet up her partner. She was kind of confused because of the situation of being taken out to the woods to catch a white bat. Kyll sighed because she was pretty much being used for this because she could jump high and fly in short spurts. Kyll's mind floated as she looked around. She looked at the job. "So I'm supposed to meet a 'Takai,'" she said to herself. Kyll's long ponytail bound in a white cloth swayed left and right as she took each step. Kyll was so excited to work with someone for a change of pace. Maybe next job I can work with someone else in a different guild, she thought. Kyll held her bag and sat down in the area just outside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reaper Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) Empty Re: Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll)

Post by Takai 3rd December 2012, 10:08 pm

♫ I'm going catch me a white bat and turn it in for jewels, ♫ Takai sang as he dangled his feet from the branch of a high tree, ♫ yeah I'm going to catch me a white bat and my comrade is going to help me, doowah doowah yeah yeah ♫ The tune to Takai's made up song wasn't good at all but he was happy to just sit there in the branch to wait for his fellow guild member to show up so that they could start the search. To be honest Takai didn't really know what he was searching for, he hadn't been paying attention when he accepted the job, all he knew was that he was going to be in a forest. Well he knew that and he had to bring someone along that could fly or something like that, which must mean that this mission was going to be awesome.

Sitting in the branch of the first tree, Takai had seen the girl coming and recognized her from the one time he had been in the guild headquarters. He couldn't remember her name but he recognized her face well enough. "You must be the one sent to help me," Takai said as he fell backwards off the branch, flipping to his feet, "The names Takai." His black cloak flapped as he landed on the ground causing the dirt of the floor rise up slightly. There was a big grin on his face as he looked at his partner in the mission. "I'm sorry I don't remember you name," The tall wizard said as he bowed to his guild partner, "um, I know this may sound silly but what are we suppose to be doing here?"
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) Empty Re: Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll)

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd December 2012, 10:14 pm

Kyll held the job paper in her hand and a bag with the other one. "Takai huh," Kyll smiled. "My name is Kyll." She looked at the colors he was wearing. As she looked him up and down. She noted that yes he was a little dark looking, but it seemed like the two were opposites from the start. "We are hear to capture a white albino bat," Kyll said putting the paper back in her bag. "So what we need to do is find some clues as to where this bat would be. Droppings is the main part. Then we need to capture it. We do all this while in here looking out for dangerous creatures." Kyll walked into the woods and looked behind her. "Let's go and get some fast cash."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 12:39 am

"Fast Cash and good times ahead," Takai shouts as he strikes a pose, pointing towards the forest. He looked into the dark forest in front of them, those things hiding in the dark as clear to him as if there had been a spot light resting upon them. There wasn't anything to scary, nothing that could really harm them, at least nothing for now. "Well every journey always begins with the first step right?" Takai said looking at Kyll, "Then lets begin it." Grinning, Takai took the first step forward his cloak billowing behind with every one of his long stride. The forest loomed up around them as Takai led Kyll deeper into the woods, the chirping of birds and other animals echoing between the oaks.

The air was slightly damp and was cooling down the further into the woods they got. Because of his thick cloak, Takai didn't notice the increasing cold, he was busy looking at the various plants and animals that they saw while traveling along the path. "Oh I think I found some bat droppings," Takai said happily as he spotted the dark little pelts on lying in the foliage, "it might belong to the bat that we're looking for." Takai bent down looking at the bat scat and then up to the trees to see where the bats might be. "You know just thinking, don't you think it would be easier to find bats at night?" Takai looked towards Kyll as he asked the question, thinking it was reasonable thinking and all. A sound somewhere nearby caused his head to turn quickly away from his partner, looking for the source of the sound.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 12:39 am

The member 'Takai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) NormalMonster Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) NormalMonster
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 9:27 am

Kyll looked at Takai and shook her head. "Yeah it is easier to find a bat at night, it's easier to find all bats, but we need to find THIS bat in the day because it will be easier to catch it off guard and asleep." Kyll looked at the wolves that just appeared. "Don't attack them, they won't fight back unless you give them a reason to attack." Kyll walked over to the droppings. "Yeah, that's bat droppings alright." She walked up to a tree and picked up a stick. She started poking and looking through the droppings then held her nose. "That's definitely food found around in these woods and the way it was lined up makes it seem like it flew this way." She pointed deeper into the woulds. "It's a little hard so the bat has been through here not too recently but maybe 2 hours."

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 12:16 pm

Takai looked at the two wolves, there eyes glowing back at him as he turned to follow after his partner Kyll. She was right they were looking for a particular bat and not just any bat, but still Takai enjoyed the night and would have rather been doing the mission then. In the end he guessed it didn't matter, plus if he had tried to do this mission at night he would have had to do it alone, now he gets to work with Kyll. "I think your right about the bat being close by," The taller mage said as he looked at the ground searching for more of the bat scat that would lead us to their target, "though I'm not exactly sure if that dung belonged to a white bat or night, but hopefully it does." Takai leaned down and picked up a nice peace of wood and pulled one of his scythes from the hook at his waste, starting to carve as they walk.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 1:38 pm

Kyll nodded and continued on the path. She looked at Takai and smiled. He seemed extremely upbeat for all the darkness that seemed to loom around him. Kyll smiled, maybe it was time to be upbeat herself. Kyll began looking around. "Some day, when I settle down from all of my traveling I will make a home in these woods," she said aloud. "This is the best place away from everything man made and it's got the right type of animals here too." Kyll looked up and saw a tree with a hole in it. "This looks like a bat hiding area." She jumped up the branches one by one and looked inside hoping to find something.

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 1:38 pm

The member 'Kyll Vie' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) NormalMonster
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 1:57 pm

Takai stood beneath the Kyll as she climbed the tree, keeping a look out for anything that might try to attack. "I think that living out in the woods is a great idea," Takai said looking up up at Kyll seeing if she was able to find anything in the tree, "I would enjoy living out here, its nice and peaceful for as much as I can tell." A low grumble came from someone off to the right as the same two wolves from before came out from behind a bush, looking at the two mages. "I think we have some friends Kyll," Takai said smiling as he watched the wolves stare at them. Smiling the tall man, reached into his cloak and pulled out a few strips of meat that Takai enjoyed eating while traveling. "Here you go," He said as he threw the pieces of meat at the wolves. They jumped back from the sudden surprise before moving forward and sniffing the dry meat. Both wolves snatched up the food and took off into the woods. Following there movement, Takai noticed a back of bats hanging from branches, a glimpse of white in the midst. "Hey Kyll I think I found our bat."

OOC: That white can actually be the bat or just something else.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 1:57 pm

The member 'Takai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) WeakMonster Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) NormalMonster Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) StrongMonster Mission: Catch That Bat (Takai and Kyll) WeakMonster
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 2:07 pm

Kyll looked down and saw the ghost like figure. "Gh-gh-gh.....gh-gh-gh-gh......" She said falling out of the tree. She looked up to see the bat. "gh-gh-gh-gh-gh-gh-... GHOOOOOST!!" Kyll stayed on the ground shaking. "Ghost! No one said there would be ghosts on this mission!!!" Kyll began to stand up and then moved her legs. Nothing. Too... scared... Kyll's eyes widened revealing the glowing beautiful green. Kyll was struck down to where she couldn't function with fear. Takai was going to have to take care of escape. She was shivering finally she latched herself onto Takai. "Save meeeee!!!" She screamed.

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 2:19 pm

Takai looked at the Spector floating in the air towards the two mage. He knew he didn't have the magic to stand up to this monster, but they were so close to the white bat he could see it right there in the trees not 30 yards away. "Ah, we're so close though," Takai murmured as he saw his partner shivering in fear, clinging to him, "alright hold on tight, this probably wont feel pleasant to you." Reaching down, Takai wrapped his arm around Kyll's waist and lifted her up under his arm. Looking at the area around them, Takai tried to remembered where they were so they could get back here soon. "Into the Void," his words released his magic as a Dark seal covered the forest floor around their feet, passing his dark magic through them both breaking them apart into Darkness itself, being sucked into the nearest patch of darkness to them. The Spector floated towards them, slashing a spectoral claw at them. The haunted hand passed through them both as they broke apart and vanished from the spot in which they had been.

Traveling through the darkness felt as cold as ice to the soul of someone passing through it. Takai was use to this as he did it quite often but he wasn't sure how Kyll was going to handle this. He wanted to make this quick, the longer they were in this realm the worst it would be for his partner. Sure that they were far enough away and remember the direction of the bat, Takai ended the spell bringing both Mages back into the true realm.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 2:30 pm

Kyll looked forward. Her eyes went back to being thin and seeming like they were closed. When her vision came back she felt something around her waist. Kyll looked down to see some arms. Kyll's eyes widened again as she tried to push him away. Not now... NOT NOW!!! New member, new member... New member is a guy... New member is a guy who is HOLDING ME!! No no no... stop stop... ugh!! Kyll finally made her way out of Takai's arms and turned around. Splurt! She grabbed a handkerchief and rubbed her face rubbing off her nosebleed.

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 2:41 pm

"Um, are you ok?" Takai said as he watched the freak out that Kyll seemed to be having that very second. Not sure what to do, Takai rocked on his heels, thinking about where it was that they left the White bat and how they could be back to it. "We're only about a mile away from where I think I saw the bat, so if we head this way," Takai said as he pointed out a direction, "in the straight line, keeping the sun on our right shoulder we should get there fairly quickly." Black cloak rustling as he moved, Takai looked back down at his partner making sure she was ok, "we can rest for a bit if you need to I know that traveling like that is very taxing sometimes, especially when you not use to it."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 2:48 pm

Kyll jumped up and looked at Takai. "Warn me next time when you go to hold me. That way I can be mentally prepared. I had no problem moving through darkness at all," Kyll tucked away the heavily blood stained cloth and looked at Takai. "I have an issue with romantic situations. Being the damsel in distress is something that I'm not used to." She said continuing on. "But when anything romantic like in my books including the L word comes to mind, I tend to have nosebleeds. It's just an abnormality with me among the many others that I have." Kyll continued walking. "You'll learn in Eclipse Soul there's a lot of dysfunction in everyone here. If you want a person who hasn't had a stained past then don't look in Eclipse Soul." Kyll said. One of her gloved hands gripped. I know you won't find an unstained past in me, Takai, she thought thinking back on what she did before she joined the guild. "We'll keep looking. When it turns night it's going to be easier to spot the bat, but harder to catch." Kyll looked at her bag. "But I have an idea when the time comes will have to stop but let's keep looking before nightfall breaks."

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 3:06 pm

"I would have warned you but I was kind of in a hurry about getting us out of there, I wasn't really thinking about it," Takai said shrugging off her statement, "though that's funny that you get nosebleeds around romantic things." It was such a strange condition to have that Takai couldn't help but smile at it. The sun was starting to lower in the sky but it was still high enough that they would have plenty of time to get back to the spot he thought he had seen the bat if they started moving soon. "Well lets get moving then Kyll, we can head back to where I saw what looked like the white bat and if that's not it we can search that area since there seemed to be a lot of bats there." Reaching into his cloak, Takai pulled two pieces of meat from the pouch hidden within, biting off an end of one while offering the other to Kyll.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th December 2012, 9:03 pm

Kyll reached in her bag for a bottle and took the meat from Takai's hands. "So... Seems like our magic are opposites," Kyll said as they continued to cover ground. "You use darkness and I use the cosmic lights from the stars." Kyll smiled. She looked forward and saw the bat flying towards them. "Huh," she said aloud. "How lucky of us right?" Kyll took her bag and put the book titled [u]Wild Love[/i] inside in her obi. She jumped up in a tree and held her bag as it flew towards them. It flew to fast to catch so she ran in the opposite direction they were walking. "Chase the bat!" Kyll said cheerily. She felt the need to make a small game out it to warm up before she used her magic.

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 4th December 2012, 9:41 pm

"Haha, Yeah I guess they are," The tall man said as he took another bite of his jerky. It was fun being able to do this mission with Kyll, he enjoyed her company. "What's that bo..." Takai never got to finish asking his question as Kyll called out the bat that they had been searching for. The call to catch the bat was exciting Takai, he was happy to be able to play a game with a fellow guild member. "Alright who ever catches the bat must buy the other a drink back at the guild hall," Takai said as he started his mad dash after the bat, weaving in between tree's roots and other. Winning this competition would be hard especially since Takai didn't have any kind of magic that would let him fly or levitate, but he was going to do his best anyways.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th December 2012, 6:01 am

Kyll smirked as she slowed down and let Takai pass her. She calculated everything in her head just fine. She held her bag to the right of her. As soon as she slowed down a yellow aura covered her entire body. Kyll's left foot hit the ground as soon as she moved to her right foot an explosion of speed suddenly happened. She flew past Takai and jumped in the air. All Takai could see was a flash of yellow. She got the bat into her bag and floated down. Kyll took the cover off of her bag revealing a mesh bag with a white bat in it. "Alright," Kyll said with a smile. "I believe you owe me that drink."

Themes:
    Takai
    Takai

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takai 5th December 2012, 6:20 am

Takai watched as Kyll streaked over head, the dark mage just stopping to watch her do her magic. She was moving faster than him anyways so it wasn't like he could really keep up without using a spell or something. When she landed though, Takai was right there waiting for her on the ground. "Yeah, Yeah, I owe you a drink," smiling he looked at the bat in the little mesh net, taking it gently from her hand. "You know what I'm not ready for this mission to be over so lets just set it free and catch it again," Takai made a move that looked like he was about to open the net but stopped at the last second, "just kidding, come on lets go turn this in."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th December 2012, 6:31 am

Kyll looked at the job paper. "Oh boy, where is the kid that is supposed to be here?" Kyll asked and looked around.

"Heeeey!!" She heard in the distance. "I'm sorry I'm late!"

Kyll blinked and saw the kid was holding a cage. "Oh we caught the bat, you must be here to pick it up and take it back to your teacher."

The boy nodded and held the cage up. "I got turned around in the woods and I finally found you. I saw the yellow flash in the woods. That's some magic."

Kyll held the bag. "Get the bat out of my bag before it poops in it."

The boy nodded again and too the bag. He opened it up and put the bat in the cage. "Thank you so much for making this quicker than I thought." He handed the bag back to Kyll and walked off.

Themes:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:14 am