Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Juniper Selsion

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Juniper Selsion Empty Juniper Selsion

Post by SpectreJuniper 14th September 2015, 6:25 pm

Name: Juniper Selsion
    Birthday: 9/22
    Sexuality: Gay
    Special Characteristics: He hasa scar on his wrist.

Personality:
    Juniper is generally a tense, rule following, square. Every since he was born he was taught how to behave correctly, and why he should do whatever he does. He throuroughly enjoys order and makes sure his room is always clean. He has a schedule for everything, he has a plan for everything, and he will see perfect execution. When Juniper was a child, he used to be a complete mess, leaving things everywhere and treating his belongings as if they didn't even belong to him. After he lost a special necklace a friend of him gave him, and he had to switch parents resulting in hi losing even more possessions, Juniper had learned to ensure he knew everything that was going on at any time so that he could live his life worry free, and perfect and maintaining his possessions. His soft side is often shown when he is in the pressence of a cute boy, or animal (real or not). Generally when he is on his soft side he is less strict about the order that he wants to achieve and more intrested in following the orders of the people around him. His ex-boyfriend once convinced him to dress as his personal butler to show excactly how far Juniper would go whilst in that zonked state. This is another side of him that he doesn't want any crush he has to find out about, because if they did then they may not like him as much for thinking he's creepy.

In battle he prefers to either give, or receive orders. He believes that recklessly attacking without a plan will cause him to either lose or have a sloppy fight. This is why he wanted to become a Celestial Spirit mage in the first place, so that he could give orders and have only the best execution of them. When he is beginning to lose a fight however he begins to behave erradically if he had not planned this part to occur already. Calculation is everything, without calculation, he is nothing. When Juniper is a leader, after formulating his plan he enforces it throughout the group. If someone goes off of the plan, or tries something different, he scolds them and in extreme cases goes into a rant in the heat of combat, usually resulting in a loss. As a follower Juniper never listens without reason. He will still calculate if there are better options for the plan suggested in his head or on paper and bring up that there is one if he finds one. If the leader listens to him he'll get cocky and be in a chipper more for the remainder of the fight. If he gets rejected, he'll sulk for the rest of the day about how he wasn't good enough. When sulking he tends to follow order half-heartedly, as he resents not being able to use his own plan. This sulking can cause him to either lose the match, win the match because of the persons original plan, or win the magic because he is genuinely stronger than his opponent.
    Frequently Juniper will say "5" or "7" to describe an item, idea, occurrence, or person on a 0-10 scale.
    -Preaching morals
    Juniper enjoys telling others off when they mess up and how it would've been better if they listened to him.
    -Cute things
    Anything from puppies to men that's cute will catch his eye.
    -Order
    He enjoys for things to be in a fashion where everything can be easily understood, calculated, and stored.
    Dislikes:
    -Chaos
    He hates it when things can't be easily predicted and finds utter chaos laboreus.
    -Water
    Being in the water results in uncomfortable feelings for Juniper. He's decided it's best to keep away.
    -Bugs
    Bugs are disgusting tiny insects that freak him out.
    Motivations:
    -Absolute Order
    A state that in time Juniper believes could exist, where everything is in balance and is easily attainable.
    -Finding his necklace
    His most beloved necklace, once it is found he will have joy on the inside once more
    -Finding a lover
    The thought that there's that special someone outthere somewhere moves Juniper forward, and makes him want to exist then
    Fears:
    -No one will Love him
    Juniper is afraid that his personality might make some potentiol lovers averse to conversing with him in any way.
    -Spiders
    EW! Their crawly, babies come out of them, and they eat flies.
    -He'll never find his necklace
    He fears loosing his necklace was a punishment for his organization, and that he'll never get his back.
    General Appearance: Juniper is a medium height, white, male. His hair is spicky and has been dye'd royal purple. His eyes are both teal with rounded pupils.
    He has think eyebrows that accent his face. Junipers mouth is thin and his earlobe is a hanging earlobe. His ears are small and his arms long. His arms are thin and his upper body follows the same process. He wears a grey shirt with a triangle in the center, cut just above his belly buttoon which is an innie. He is constantly wearing tight blue jeans with holes by his upper leg and foot and a silver belt. He also wears grey shoes with white laces. His feet are very small.

Height: "5"""5""
    Weight: 120lb.
    Hair: Purple colored ;it's design is spicky.
    Eyes: Teal
    Skin Tone: Light- caucasion
    Appearance:  Juniper is a medium height, white, male. His hair is spicky and has been dye'd royal purple. His eyes are both teal with rounded pupils.
    He has think eyebrows that accent his face. Junipers mouth is thin and his earlobe is a hanging earlobe. His ears are small and his arms long. His arms are thin and his upper body follows the same process. He wears a grey shirt with a triangle in the center, cut just above his belly buttoon which is an innie. He is constantly wearing tight blue jeans with holes by his upper leg and foot and a silver belt. He also wears grey shoes with white laces. His feet are very small.

Guild/Council

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Tattoo: Located on his shin.

Last edited by SpectreJuniper on 14th September 2015, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Juniper Selsion Empty Re: Juniper Selsion

Post by Mistress Venir 14th September 2015, 6:50 pm

Hey! I shall be doing your app! Everything looks except your personality description needs to be at least 500 words! Some things that might help you is: Talking about how he might act as a leader or under a leader, or talking about how he interacts with others, etc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Juniper Selsion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Juniper Selsion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Juniper Selsion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SpectreJuniper 14th September 2015, 6:53 pm

Thank you! I'll change it right away! On a side not, how excactly do I apply for celestial spirit magic? Is there a list of spirits I can apply to get as starters? And how do I apply for a Zodiac key? I am thouroughly confused. ;-;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Juniper Selsion Midsgf13

Jobs:

"Order, Percision, Law, and fluffy things."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 14th September 2015, 7:00 pm

Alrighty so for magic your are gonna go here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/f286-w-i-p-magics and what you do is fillout themagic registration template (it's on the top of the page) and then post it up there, you can make it as Celestial Spirit Magic but as far as getting a zodiac key you going to have to apply for it here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11406-golden-zodiac-keys

Jobs:

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SpectreJuniper 14th September 2015, 7:22 pm

Should I post my link now? I noticed that it said you've claimed this so do I need you to approve it?

Juniper Selsion Midsgf13

Jobs:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 14th September 2015, 8:01 pm

Your personality still isn't at 500 words you're at about 375 right now, and I currently have your character app, as far as magic app (if it's done) it would be posted in the magic approval thread where I or another mod can snatch it up ^o^

Jobs:

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SpectreJuniper 14th September 2015, 9:00 pm

I think it's done now :< (the personality)

Juniper Selsion Midsgf13

Jobs:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 14th September 2015, 10:15 pm

Juniper Selsion ZeE1vMj

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:51 pm