Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission)

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Miracle
    Third Magic:

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) Empty Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission)

Post by Raina 10th September 2015, 9:20 pm

She crumbled the paper in her hand. She could not let anyone else see this. No one else can be here. This is her fight, her job to complete, Her strength to prove. She took a deep breathe as she calmed her nerves. Could she do this? Could she really win? Her heart was beating fast. The wind whipped her hair in front of her face almost blocking it. Her eyes sparkled with a crimson determination just like a fire from an active volcano. Her opponent was apparently the one that won this tournament last time. Wyvern, the wizard who uses quick physical attacks with wind attribute. His mighty Wave Motion Canon decimated last year. Sure she was behind in training due to the crystal, but she never stopped fighting. Never stopped forgetting who she was. She is Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar, Princess Royal of Mystia and she will not lose this fight. She had fought stronger opponents then this human.

"Yo, lady. We fighting or what? Look sweetie since you are dressed so nicely for me, I will let you have a free hit. Come at me sweet cheeks." Wyvern said with a chuckle. Raina looked down at herself. She was wearing a lavender styled light armored leotard. Sure it showed a lot of skin but it was normal for people of her race to wear this. "It is funny how cocky you are because I am a girl or eve because of how I am dressed. This is angelic armor, made from the lightest but most durable ore available in my dimension. I hope you made your peace with defeat cause that is all you are getting here today!" She called out as she steadied her form. "Oh divine energies that give us life! Judgement!" She cast as she threw a magic circle in the air. The circle sparked rather quickly and before anyone could do anything blasted the wizard with divine searing light.  

The man cried out as the light disappeared and he started to smoke a little. "My eyes! You bitch! I am will get you! Wave Motion Canon!" He cried out as he blindly blasted his magic at her. He was lucky and the magic hit her before she could react. "Ah!" She cried out. She needed to be careful here. She rolled to the left quickly and cast, "Flame of rebirth and strength! Volcanus!" A shield of roaring fire engulfed her protecting her from damage.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) 1_by_g10

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) Rainas10
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Miracle
    Third Magic:

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) Empty Re: Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission)

Post by Raina 10th September 2015, 9:55 pm

"Where did you go, you bitch!" He called out as he wiped his eyes and blinked to get his sight back. "Trying to hide behind a shield! That will not work with me!" He called out as through a magic powered punch at the shield. The shield shattered and left her defensive. Raina smirked at her opponent and threw him off a little. The man was hit by a explosion that knocked him on his back. "My royal shield, Volcanus, a fire themed element shield that may be weaker then most shields but highly destructive with an explosive knock back that damages the attacker. A nifty little spell, don't you think?" Raina said with a smile. She took the time to regain some health. "Light of life! Twilight!" She called out as she was engulfed in a sparkly light that healed her.

She started to run around the man before he could regain his footing. She jumped into the air and chanted, "Pure breeze of the ancients! Sylph!" She called out as heavy wind blasted the man with air like knives. She landed to the ground with a graceful flip. She slid a little in the dirt and regained her pose just in case he struck back. She flipped away from him to get some more ground. She did not want to let him land another attack on her. He was definitely strong, that was obvious. Definitely obvious. She could not let him win this fight. She could not let him defeat her. She was going to win this no matter what it took. 'Time for you to chill out! Aqua bend to my will! Drown!" She blasted the man with water and it froze over him. She flipped her hair as she watched the man pass out on the ground. Raina smiled as the crowd went wild with the cheering of an excellent match. No one believed that this girl from Fairy Tail would ever win against the returning champion. She was a lot stronger then she appeared. "Did you see that Leo, that was my first step in a long journey I will take to show you how strong I am. I will become the strongest mage in Fairy Tail. I will be able to protect you some day. " She said with a bright smile as she flipped and struck a cute pose before walking into the waiting room for her next match.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) 1_by_g10

Road Fighter (Raina Solo/Mission) Rainas10

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:43 am