Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Not So Simple Exam [Exam/Speculo]

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mirror
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Not So Simple Exam [Exam/Speculo] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Simple Exam [Exam/Speculo]

Post by Speculo 13th September 2015, 7:37 pm

Speculo

Speculo was surprised when she hugged him, and was even more surprised at how strong she was when she was this small. He hugged her back, not saying a word. He wasn't usually emotional at all. But, maybe it was because this was the first person he could actually call a friend. To be honest, this was the first time in years, except for a more recent tragedy that had already been discussed, that he had shed tears. Many years.

He felt her squeeze one last time, and then step away and declare him a C-Rank mage. He pretended not to see her tears.

"Well, sweet. I may call upon you or Eclipse Soul in the future, so thanks for letting me know I could. " He stretched his back and popped a few joints back into place. "Well, Time to get going. Don't wanna get caught in that storm." He walked towards the stairs, leaving the bag of logs on the mountain.

~~~

As he stepped down the stone stairs, he came to the spot where they had a scuffle with Treasure Coffer's men. The blizzard was really starting to pickup. But as he looked around, No bodies were anywhere. Ros survived.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Link: "Character Magic"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Not So Simple Exam [Exam/Speculo] - Page 2 Fighting-giffy
    I Make My Own Luck

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:00 am