Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Meeting in Magnolia! [Hidate/Allison]

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dimension Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private A Meeting in Magnolia! [Hidate/Allison]

Post by Hidate Chronos 15th August 2015, 9:53 pm

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
    Time is a beautiful thing.

The town of Magnolia was as bustling as ever as Hidate walked down its streets; It had been quite some time since he had made his way through the municipality, over a year in fact. The stands and buildings were familiar but held a strange foreignness to him at the same time. As he walked his mind flooded with old memories of his former partner, Marick, and the time they spent here in Magnolia. 'I wonder how Marick is doing in Pergrande..', he thought to himself.
     His mind quickly wandered away from those thoughts as his attention was brought to the Library fixed in front of him. He enjoyed books very much and spent many hours in this particular building. He turned back to the center of the town, as a light breeze blew by, before expelling a quick sigh. "Magnolia Town... It's been too long."

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

NOTES: Hover your mouse over blurred text to see a short description of the magic.

>>Character<<
    Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Meeting in Magnolia! [Hidate/Allison] Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: A Meeting in Magnolia! [Hidate/Allison]

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 9:21 am

Allison could normally be sighted all around Fiore, occasionally at what seemed to be the same time.  The red haired mage was a ball of energy who wandered around, helping the everyday citizens out with menial tasks such as washing the dishes, pulling weeds in the garden, watering the flowers... anything, really.  If there didn’t seem to be anyone around to assist, the girl would most likely wander around and people-watch, which happened to be one of her favorite hobbies.  Today she had decided to venture out to Magnolia Town; possibly the most busy and well-known place in Fiore, besides the Capitol Crocus of course.  After going on several jobs here, the redhead was more than acquainted with everything around her, including specific landmarks which were intended to prevent tourists or foreigners from becoming utterly lost; unfortunately, Allison’s sense of direction was nonexistent, and she succeeded in becoming quite discombobulated, eventually skipping around in circles without realizing it.  Not that this was a bad thing, exactly-- after all, the girl would have simply wandered around even if she did know how to get to _________ place in the quickest way possible.

Just as she was debating whether to go shopping, since it seemed that there were several beautiful attire stores around this part of the city, the red haired mage spotted a certain figure which intrigued her greatly.  It seemed to be a young man or woman with a dark, midnight blue cloak pulled over his or her hair-- because the person was turned away from her, simply ambling down the street, Allison wasn’t able to see whether the face was also concealed.  Either way, she had been swamped with missions recently and decided that meeting a few people in a more relaxed setting would be an excellent idea.  Therefore, a few minutes later the girl had made her way over to the other person; she would have surely remembered seeing someone with such a distinctive appearance, which meant that they were a stranger.  Hopefully, it wouldn’t be such for long, and Allison reached to tap the person on the shoulder, realizing in the same instant that they were in front of the library-- perhaps the male or female had been intending to pay a visit?  The girl shrugged to herself and then touched the person lightly on the shoulder, smiling cheerfully. “Hello!  I’m Allison-- what’s your name?  What brings you here today?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

A Meeting in Magnolia! [Hidate/Allison] PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hidate Chronos 16th August 2015, 9:58 am

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Hidate stood for a second at the entrance to the Library when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a red-haired girl standing in front of him, with a bright smile one could make out in any sea of people. The girl was pretty to look at, seemingly strong, and was assuredly a kind person by the way she smiled; This would be a girl any guy would chase after, but Hidate had little interest in such things.

“Hello!  I’m Allison-- what’s your name?  What brings you here today?”

Hidate was slightly taken aback from the young girls forwardness, but quickly shook the feeling.
    "Hello, My name is Hidate.". He took a quick and small bow with his right arm across his chest; He looked towards the building and then back at the girl promptly, with a small smile on his face. "I am just here visiting some old memories."

"What brings you here? If you don't mind my asking."

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

NOTES: Hover your mouse over blurred text to see a short description of the magic.

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 10:13 am

She beamed cheerfully at the person-- now she saw that it was a man, with silver hair barely visible at the edges of his face. “It’s wonderful to meet you, Hidate-san! I hope you enjoy your trip here. It’s a wonderful place...” The girl herself didn’t spend much time at the library here, which seemed to be where this person was headed. He had a certain aura about him, one that said despite his youthful appearance, it was likely that Hidate was many years the elder to the red haired female. Realizing that the man had bowed to her, Allison blinked in confusion before copying the formality with a curtsy. Her thoughts about his age were interrupted upon being questioned as to what she was doing here-- a perfectly reasonable inquiry, as Allison had asked it only a few moments ago.

“Well... there’s really no particular reason! I like meeting new people, you see! There have been a few complicated jobs recently, so I wanted to take a break too, although they were definitely fun. Can I come with you to the library?” Blinking at the man, the girl waited for a response. Of course Allison would never force her company onto someone else; she had no idea whether her abrupt nature was causing any sort of uncomfortableness. If it was, she would immediately apologize and arrive at some point with an apology gift and a long written speech about what she had done wrong.

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hidate Chronos 16th August 2015, 10:58 am

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

“Well... there’s really no particular reason! I like meeting new people, you see! There have been a few complicated jobs recently, so I wanted to take a break too, although they were definitely fun.
    "I see. Meeting new people is one the best ways to grow as an individual." This girl was very much a person he could come to like. The brazen way she carries herself is wholly evident and is, in Hidate's mind, an admirable trait; One Hidate wished he himself could model.

Can I come with you to the library?”
    Hidate thought for a moment, surely this girl had better things to do than accompany him into a Library, but the request filled him with such a sense of nostalgia that he could not turn her down."Why not.", he replied with a slight tone of fondness.

He turned slowly, as if making a gesture for her to follow, and made his way up the steps.

As he opened the door to the building and entered he turned his head, looking at Allison with hopeful curiosity, before speaking. "You said you were doing Jobs. Are you a mage?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 11:41 am

Allison smiled happily upon hearing that the young man, Hidate, didn’t mind her tagging along. She didn’t have anything in particular to do this morning besides wander around, perhaps do a bit of shopping, and in her opinion it was better to do anything at all with another person, regardless of what it was either way. “Thanks, Hidate-san!” The red haired mage followed the man up the steps of the library, half skipping and bouncing and half walking normally. Soon the two had passed through the door, and nearly immediately afterwards Allison was directed another question-- one about whether or not the girl was a mage. She was delighted, to say the least; after all, a lot of people she had met recently tended to be serious and focused on their mission the entire time. Not that Allison blew it off or didn’t consider the job important-- but she was an active and energetic spirit, as well as something of a people-person. Talking was a wonderful thing to her.

“Yes, I’m a mage! If you’d like to know-- or I guess, I’m telling you anyways-- I’m something of a weapons mage. That’s how I put it, anyways. But my main focus is fixing people.” She smiled cheerfully at the other person before continuing on. “Are you a mage as well, Hidate-san? And if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? You have this aura about you, you see... like you’re wiser than you let on. Or at least, you have more experience than a lot of people!” She herself was a Rising Star and an experienced mage, but there was a different feel to this man than a lot of powerful mages. He was wise, but what did that mean, exactly? She wanted to know.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hidate Chronos 16th August 2015, 12:31 pm

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

"I am indeed a mage. A Time and Dimensional mage." Hidate pulled out a pocket watch and checked it. If one were to see this watch, they would be horribly confused as it did not look as a normal pocket watch should. This pocket watch had a large outer ring with a multitude of hands, rather than the usual three for the hour, minutes, and seconds; And had more than twelve "hours" going around the outer ring. With various other small rings in side, each with another multitude of hands. He studied it for a few seconds before placing it back in his pocket and answering Allison's other question.

"Hmm, I believe I'm about one hundred twenty-three years old now." Hidate said this with obliviousness to the fact that most EarthLand inhabitants rarely lived to be ninety years old, much less one hundred twenty-three and still be as physically healthy and young looking as he was.

Hidate walked towards a relatively remote area of the Library where an old table and two chairs were sat next to a bookshelf. The bookshelf, based on the titles of the books that could be seen on the spines of them, seemed to be filled with tomes on world history, legends, and information on many of EarthLand's cities, countries, and its inhabitants. Hidate could outwardly be observed as surprised at seeing the table here. It would seem odd to most for this table to be here, as there were none others around, and most of the tables were located in the main lobby, however, Hidate had placed this table here when he first came to Fiore and found his way to Magnolia, he couldn't believe that no one had ever moved it back, but was delighted at its presence nonetheless.

Hidate ran his hand over the desk as he went to sit in one of the chairs. He smiled as one would when coming home for the first time in a long time. A sense of easiness came over him as he sat and waited for Allison to accompany him.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 7:16 pm

Allison beamed brightly at the silver haired young man-- who she now was aware possessed the magical abilities of a mage. And his style of magic... he was a Time and Dimensional mage, which seemed like a fascinating prospect in her opinion. It was much more interesting than her own, even if no one she had met before had a magic similar to Allison’s, either. Perhaps having so much experience with time had given the youthful looking mage that feeling of being wise that came with seeing the years pass by in front of one’s own eyes; although this theory was immediately squashed upon hearing exactly how old Hidate was. “Ah! You don’t seem to be over one hundred and twenty at all... although three years isn’t a whole lot. But you’re much older than nearly everyone I’ve met before! Except for this angel-- a real angel, I mean. There was another angel who’s around my age, but this angel... er, so anyways, how does your magic work? It sounds so interesting!”

She said this all with another bright smile on her face, cheerfully trailing behind the young-- or rather old, actually-- man, who was striding towards an area possessing a few chairs and an ancient but seemingly sturdy table. The girl blinked as she observed Hidate’s reaction to seeing the furniture; was it associated with some fond memory? After all, the mage had said before that he was visiting today to reminiscence, or something along those lines. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, Allison tilted her head to her right side, blinking at the silver haired mage. “If you don’t mind me asking, well-- is there a story behind that table? You seemed to abruptly become very happy upon witnessing that it was here, you see, Hidate-san.”

The girl smiled at the man before realizing that she might have sounded a bit nosy or rude. “Er, if it’s a private sort of memory-- don’t worry about telling me! And even though a lot of people say that just to be nice, it’s okay. I don’t mind, really. I just like to know things about people, but there’s plenty other things to talk about if you’d like to keep it to yourself. A lot of people do and wouldn’t share what might be secrets, with a stranger.” Allison would have liked to be able to say that she wouldn’t do so, since it might make Hidate feel even better if he didn’t end up explaining about the furniture; but alas, the red haired mage was the type of person who would have done so.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hidate Chronos 16th August 2015, 8:23 pm

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

How does your magic work?  It sounds so interesting!”

"My magic? It's all very technical..."
    Hidate thought for a second on how to approach this.
    "Well, my Time Manipulation is actually a very ancient form of Magic, from the beginning of Time itself actually, passed down through my people. We sit and watch over all of Time, so having the ability to control it is very crucial. We spend one hundred years learning to manipulate time, but can only control it for a small amount of time, and it's limited. Only the one Time Keeper, has full reign over all of Time. My Dimensional Magic uses my understanding of space and it's relation to Time, to give me limited control over space distortion and dimensional fragmentation as well."

“If you don’t mind me asking, well-- is there a story behind that table?  You seemed to abruptly become very happy upon witnessing that it was here, you see, Hidate-san.” A few seconds went by after Allison smiled at him before she started up again.
    “Er, if it’s a private sort of memory-- don’t worry about telling me!  And even though a lot of people say that just to be nice, it’s okay.  I don’t mind, really.  I just like to know things about people, but there’s plenty other things to talk about if you’d like to keep it to yourself.  A lot of people do and wouldn’t share what might be secrets, with a stranger.”

Hidate chuckled softly at how flustered Allison was becoming. He understood that some dislike the idea of talking about themselves or sensitive material, but Hidate was not one of them. Hidate wasn't exactly an open person, but if someone asked a question, he didn't mind answering it, no matter the topic.
    "No no, it's fine. It's not like that."
    Hidate took a quick pause before shifting in his seat slightly, and speaking.
    "It's been awhile since I've been back here. I had this partner, Marick was his name. During the in-between times of our missions, I would often come here, sit at this table and read these books as I awaited his return, or as we waited for our next job. He had to go to Pergrande for personal reasons and I was unable to go with him and help him. It's been almost two years since then. I still don't know how he is doing. But, It almost feels as though I'm waiting again, and he will be walking in here with another job poster soon."
    Hidate took a deep sigh and shook his head, thinking maybe he had been talking for too long.
    "Hope I didn't bore you too much."
    Hidate chuckled softly again before grabbing one of the books off of the shelf, as it was in reach of the table, and, apathetically, sifted through the pages.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:43 pm