Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Completed Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P)

Post by DragonPantsu 11th August 2015, 8:11 pm

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) S1tC35l
    Username: DragonPantsu
    Secondary Magic Name: Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Evidence of Accomplishment: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15738-shadow-dragon-training-haretsa-s-secondary-magic-training-w-ayeseru
    Description:  After following a voice that had plagued her head for many weeks, Haretsa trained with the man known as Ayeseru on Shadow Island in order to unlock and control the powers of the second Dragon Slayer Lacrima within her; the powers of a Shadow Dragon Slayer. With this power, Haretsa is now able to bend shadows to her will as well as become one with them as she so desires. However, as the two of them quickly discovered, Haretsa’s Shadow Dragon magic was not an entirely separate magic from her primary. Having laid dormant and unfed for so many years without her knowing about it, the Shadow Dragon Lacrima inside Haretsa absorbed into it the magic power produced by the Fire Dragon Lacrima, making the shadows that she controls into black fire with a midnight purple outline to them. Haretsa has dubbed these powers as her Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic; a magic combining the strengths and weaknesses of her primary magic with the strengths and weaknesses of a Shadow Dragon.

Strengths:
    Shares the strengths of 2nd Gen. Fire Dragon Slayer Magic

Haretsa can now eat shadows or shadow based magics to replenish her MP as long as it is not mixed with another element.

Allows Haretsa to blend in with the shadows, becoming virtually unseen by the naked eye during the night.

Haretsa has a passive damage reduction to shadow based spells that she can’t eat of:
    2 Ranks above: 0%
    1 Rank above: 10%
    Same Rank: 25%
    1 Rank below: 30%
    2 Ranks below: 50%

Weaknesses:
    Shares the weaknesses of 2nd Gen. Fire Dragon Slayer Magic

Shadows need light in order to exist, so if there is somehow complete and total darkness, then this magic becomes unusable.

Shadows and Light are constantly against one another, creating a double edged sword of Haretsa’s shadow spells being able to dodge light spells and continue towards their target, but any light spells will conversely dodge her shadow spells and hit her as well.

Haretsa cannot eat the shadows of the magic she produces, nor can she eat the Shadows of god/demon slayers.

Abilities:

Prey Stalker: Haretsa is able to become one with the shadows at will, allowing her to swim effortlessly and undetected as long as there are shadows to travel through. This is primarily an ability used for reconnaissance and out of combat travel; limited in range only by the amount of shadows in a given area. Haretsa is also immune to things like gravity or earthquakes because she is in another realm essentially (though a tremor breaking apart the ground will still makes things more hectic for her to fly through in the shadow world.) While Haretsa is virtually undetectable in this realm (save for other shadow slayers that can enter this same realm and mages of a higher rank than Haretsa can still sense her magically), Haretsa cannot immediately attack out of the shadows while using this ability; magic or otherwise (AKA NOT A COMBAT ABILITY). Has a maximum speed of 27 (54 at B, 108 at A, 216 at S) meters per second.

Void Dash: Utilizing her ability to merge with the shadows, Haretsa is able to dodge 1 spell of her rank or lower and no higher(as long as it makes sense, i.e it's not moving at like mach 1 or something) at the cost of 5% at C, 4.5% at B, 4% at A, and 3.5% at S, of her MP. She can then travel through the shadows undetectable (except for those higher than her that can still sense her magically) up to 25 meters at C, 30 at B, 35 at A, and 40 meters at S rank at 10 meters per second. Haretsa can either use this to simply reposition herself into a more favorable position or stage a counter attack from the shadows. If she counter attacks, she can’t be directly behind her opponent, the spell must be from her Secondary Magic spells or her Primary ONLY while she is in Fusion Force (a.k.a Hybrid Mode) and the spell cannot be higher than B rank. In addition, the spell will cost 5% more mana to cast than it normally would. This ability has a cooldown of 4 posts if a C rank is dodged, 5 if B, 7 if A, and 9 if S.

Signature (Locked until S):

D Rank Spell:
    C Rank Spell:
    B Rank Spell:
    A Rank Spell:

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 15th January 2016, 10:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P)

Post by Yvonne 13th August 2015, 1:24 am

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) QoRmBvD
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P)

Post by Decayuss 15th January 2016, 10:54 pm

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) Deca-stamp_zpshi84vgm3

Blazing Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (W.I.P) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 4:35 am