Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A little Cabin in the Forest

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A little Cabin in the Forest Empty A little Cabin in the Forest

Post by ivyleaf33 6th August 2015, 2:24 am

Welcome to Sorano and Hoshi’s little forest home!

Their home is a small cabin tucked away in a small cottage near Akane Beach, which has close access to the beach and an easy path to her guild, Fairy Tail.

Exterior
    The cabin is made of dark-colored pine, with an open-air roof also made of the same wood. There is room only for one window one the two sides, and two rooms. A chimney of stone sticks out from the back, and there is a hatch in the roof so the girls can climb up on warmer days. They found this cabin out in the woods when they arrived in Magnolia, and fixed it up together with their magic.

Main Room
    This room is the larger one in the house, and the room they spend most their time in. The area is about 10 feet by 7 feet, with a tiny stove/fireplace for keeping warm and making tea in one corner. On another side, there are two chairs, one that rocks, and one that is straight-backed, in case guests come. There is a small woven rug in the middle of the room to keep warm in the forest. In another corner, a small desk is squished in. Covered with books and countless papers, this is Sorano’s little paradise. Wherever things don’t take up room, the entire house is filled to the brim with books and art supplies. There are bookshelves wherever you look, and Sorano’s loves are also in piles on the pinewood floor.

Bedroom
    This room is much smaller than the main room, being only 10 feet by 4 feet. A small bed is tucked in the far corner, where Sorano sleeps, and a small hammock like bed dangles from the ceiling for Hoshi. There is one window in the room, the other being in the main room. A small wardrobe is inLike the main room, this one is also filled to the brim with books. Another small woven rug is placed next to the bed.

Cat Heaven(Hoshi’s Loft)
    There is a small loft-like area in the main room, which is really kind of Hoshi’s space. There is no way to get up, since Hoshi uses Aera. Inside this space, Hoshi keeps her stuff, including mice she catches for food, or special things she keeps.

Anyone may come in if 1)They know me, not as in seen me around, but have talked with me, or 2)They have any good reason to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A little Cabin in the Forest B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:16 pm