Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private Empty Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private

Post by Nero_ 22nd July 2015, 6:55 am

i'm man but so much more
    shadow assasin
    these shadows, they guide me
    Dungeons.

Elizabeth disliked the very word. Dungeons. It was a closed space. Small space. Beneath earth. For a claustrophobic like herself, entering the dungeons would be similar to a suicide, yet the redheaded idiot would do it anyways. Slipping her helmet on her head, so that her face was completely hidden, only her eyes visible from the little openings thought for them. As the power of the shadows invaded her body once again, Elizabeth's eyes slowly passed from being their usual, electric green, to being scarlet red. The power of the shadows was taking over, it was invading her body, filling every fiber, until her very essence, with shadows, with their power...

And activating the consequences that posessing such great power had. As soon as the she felt the power of the shadows, dark thoughts filled her head, thoughts of murder, of destruction, thoughts that should not be in the mind of a Rune Knight. Why had Elizabeth chosen to be a part of the Special Operation Corps? Because she was conscious that only there the others would be safe from her. Only there she could work alone, without having to worry if she'd hurt the others, if anyone would die because of her. Her greatest fear, to turn into the monster from her dreams, could be avoided if she avoided feeding the monster inside her, if she avoided further losing her sanity, and letting it through.

So, if she feared so much working with people, why had she joined a team to explore the dungeons? Was she unsure of her assasin abilities? She could deal with the dungeons alone! She had to be capable of doing it! But Zero had gotten worried for the life of the Shadow Assasin. Perhaps a bit too worried. By being persistant, and pestering the redhead almost all the time, the Lightning Beast had managed to make Elizabeth join a few people who apparently were willing to enter the dungeons too, and go through this epic adventure alongside them. Elizabeth was not fond on the idea: she was reluctant, even. But she had promised, and she, well behaved and educated in Pergrande, would not step away and not complete her promise. Not her.

Stepping towards the entrance of the dungeons, the Shadow Assasin looked back, ready to take out Illusion and Delusion whenever it was necessary, whenever a peril presented itself to her. Or anyone. I shall wait a few seconds, and then I will enter without you, if you do not follow me. I suggest all of you get moving. Elizabeth said with her thick, audible accent, looking back at her teammates. She was a bit too cold: but, after all, they were strangers, she did not know them nor trusted him. With all strangers she behaved like that, and that was a matter that would not change. Despite the fact that Zero kept shaking his head every time she did that, like he did now.

@teammates ||493 words || I'm bad at starting these :T

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private Empty Re: Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd July 2015, 8:48 pm

The first one of them to speak spoke with a very audible accent, saying that she was going enter, and that she basically didn't care what the rest of them did. Brennan's features were currently obscured by a pitch black cloak, which went all the way down to his eyes, all people would really be able to tell was that he was a male, not a female. Brennan's heavy combat boots clunked against the floor as he followed the red-head female, he would refer to her as such from now on, as she had not even offered her name, but then again, he would've done the same thing. He hadn't offered any details about himself, as he wasn't quite sure what he was going here. As a God Slayer, he was quite confident that he could handle a dungeon himself, but something had propelled him towards banding together with a team of people, although he was not quite sure what. Brennan wondered what the rest of his teammates were thinking, he didn't know anything about any of them, except the apparent features, such as gender. Brennan then veered his thoughts towards the dungeon itself, every aspect of which appealed to him. The word dungeon had a nice ring to it, in his opinion, it conveyed the despair that was supposed to be felt in the structure, but it also conveyed a hint of mysteriousness, which always made Brennan eager to explore things like this. The concept of dungeons also appealed to him, dark, secluded places were not the ideal space for an Earth Slayer like him, but it was definitely better than fighting in the skies, that very thought gave Brennan chills. 'Now,' Brennan thought to himself, cracking his knuckles, Time to see what I can do, it's finally time to test my limits.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Twisted Journey // Beta test // Private 1zya1cx

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:16 am