Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Empty Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis]

Post by Mistress Venir 14th July 2015, 2:40 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"Oh my...."

She sighed as she picked her way through the Spooky Forest. She had been notified of a mysterious opening in the center of the forest. Naturally, the young mage had to investigate but not alone. "Alyia and the newbie shouldn't be too far behind, I'm just supposed to locate the entrance." She mused, jumping over a fallen dead tree. The mysterious opening certainly was a mystery to say the least, one that Venir intended to get to the bottom of. "I wonder if it has something to do with Savage Skull?" She pondered for a moment, the dark guild was located in this forest, or perhaps that was the other Spooky Forest?

Reagrdless of whether or not Savage Skull called such an eerie forest home, Venir didn't stick around to find out. The place gave her the creeps, "Ah!" She screamed feeling something crawl up her exposed leg, causing her to dash forward until the creature detached. "I feel like I've been here before...."She sniffled but the memoryless girl couldn't recall much of the place, was it this scary the last time she was here? "Why me!?" She recalled Alyia saying something along the lines of her being the smallest, and thus having the easiest time navigating through the woods. "Couldn't we just fly there like normal?" As the girl's thoughts turned to complaining rather than fearing, she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings until she nearly tripped. "What-" Her crimson eyes widened, was this the entrance? "What an odd place to put a staircase...." She looked around her for a moment, nothing but fog, tree's, and the occasional creepy critter seemed to be around her. Nothing was watching the entrance, it was completely unguarded then.

"Now to wait for Alyia and.....What was her name again?"
    Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 301 - tags: @Beta Babes- notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Ziska
    Ziska

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 26
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Θεία συνύπαρξη
    Second Skill: Φ
    Third Skill: Φ

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Empty Re: Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis]

Post by Ziska 15th July 2015, 10:57 pm

COUNT: 396
    Member(s): Venir, Alyia, and Ziska
    Dungeon: Beta Babes - Floor 1
    Ziska is heading for the front gate of Eclipse Soul cause she had talked with Venir and Alyia about going to a dungeon together. So now shes trying to make her way to the Spooky Forest where they are all to meet in front of it. Once she got to the front gate Ziska thinks to her self, "how do I let that little girl talk me into going to a dungeon with her?" Scratches her head while thinking about the question. "Oh well, better hurry up and make it over to the Spooky Forest." Ziska walks thought the gates then dashes off to the Spooky Forest. After a good while she finally ends up in front of the Spooky Forest and waits for others.

Ziska been waiting in front of the Spooky Forest for a while now. "Wonder whats taking those two so long to get here." She sits down and waits for even longer for Venir and Alyia to get there. After two hours Ziska starts to think to her self, "witch side of the forest was really the front of you? This already seems like its gonna take forever to even just meet up to start looking for the dungeon yet alone beat this so called dungeon. Oh well better get to finding out witch side is the front." Ziska dashes around the whole out side of the forest and doesn't find either of them.

After all that running around Ziska takes a break and sits down to rest. Once she's fully rested she stands up. "They might already be looking for the way into the dungeon that's somewhere in this forest. Guess I should go ahead in and see if they are in there." Ziska opens both of her hand and calls out "Mist Body" then mist starts flowing out of her hands. Ziska's body is surround by mist then her body turns into mist and takes off thought the forest. "This is the only way to travel", and this is the best way for her to find them both without getting spotted or noticed by any monsters, animals, or other people. After a good while and only seeing three wolfs, she finally finds one of the others witch was Venir. Ziska stops her spell then the mist slowly forms back to what her body looked liked before right be hide Venir.
    Template by Melz/mizlopez89@cyberink  @adoxography and Caution2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character~Weapons~Mist Magic~Chimera Blood~Cave
    Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] 61936_s
    Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Ahotefanclub
    Jobs:
    Silly Joke:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Empty Re: Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis]

Post by Aliannah 17th July 2015, 8:42 pm

I'M AN ANGEL BUT I CAN STILL CURSE YOU
    t-family:arial;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;color:#888888;padding-left:12px;border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1;">

Alyia sat on the roof of one of the many tiers of Eclipse Soul, she had been looking up at the sky and sleeping. Earlier she had sent Venir to search out the entrance to the dungeon that they had discussed with a new memer of Eclipse Souls to try out. Apparently they were hard to get through and only talented mages that were going both, physically and mentally could get through. Her eyes slipped closed and a sigh escaped her lips. It was time to go. Standing on the roof of the tower her wings flashed open and with a single flap pf her wings she took off into the sky soaking towards the Spooky Forest.

It didn't thake the blonde long until she got to the Forest, nothing took very long when you flew your way there. Soaring above the Forrest Alyia concentrated on finding the Aura of Venir. Which wasn't bound to be too hard. Afterall, it wasn't normal. It was more like Felicity's sort of strange and man made. Spotting the strange aura that coulc have only been Venir's the blonde closed her wings and dove down to the specific spot. she split through the trees and mnuvered around branches and vines that appeared in the way before opening her wings once again and landing on the ground softly and silently. Alyia spotted Venir and the new guild member, what was her name? Zita? Nope. Probably not. ALyia was never very good with names though. It was bound to be something close. [color=#33cc99]"Hey guys you ready?"

Word Count: 260
    MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 18th July 2015, 2:11 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand
    A presence, almost invisible was moving towards her. She couldn't see it but the magic was something that the young ace could certainly feel. It was coming closer and closer but it didn't feel like it had any harmful intentions, in fact it felt almost familiar- "Hah!" She shouted much like a martial artist would as they strike their opponent, spinning on her heel Venir stuck out two fingers to jab at the person who had appeared behind her. Poking them in their eyes, no doubt a painful experience, Venir placed her hands firmly on her hips, "It's not nice to sneak up on a lady!" She spoke firmly, an air of confidence about her as she scolded Ziska, the newest member to the Eclipse Soul family.

A soft and almost silent thud, alerted Venir to the angel's presence. "Alyia!" She shouted eagerly, dashing over to the blonde angel, latching herself onto her leg. "Zisssssss......"She paused fumbling with the name, what was it again? Zista? Zitsa? "Ziss...ka?" It seemed both angel and youngling had trouble remembering names. Refusing to let go of Alyia's leg, thus forcing the angel to drag her with each step she took, Venir peered into the entrance to the dungeon. "Now that we're all here I suppose we better get to exploring!" She muttered though the dungeon entrance didn't look particularly inviting, surely once inside it wouldn't be too bad? Finally, removing herself from Alyia's leg Venir stood straight and tall.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

words: 253 - tags: @Beta Babes- notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Ziska
    Ziska

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 26
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Θεία συνύπαρξη
    Second Skill: Φ
    Third Skill: Φ

Post by Ziska 21st July 2015, 8:52 pm

COUNT: 289
    Member(s): Venir, Alyia, and Ziska
    Dungeon: Beta Babes - Floor 1
    "Owww!" Ziska jumps in pain from being poked in both eyes by Venir. Once shes able to see again, Ziska glares and growls at her. But when Ziska noticed she covered her mouth and turns away. "Keep your self together girl and now that I think about she is right I shouldn't be sneaking up on people like that." Then Alyia coming down from the trees with angel like wings out and saw that Venir stick her self to Alyia's leg. "They must be really close together for something that to be going on." Ziska thinks about what it would be like if she had a her like that. Quickly she remembered that choices to not have friends so that she could never hurt anyone again. In Ziska's past there as an incident that cause her to lost someone(s) but she cant remember anyone or anything after that. Only that she went on a rampage then all went blank.

Ziska notices that neither one of them could remember her name. "Hope you two are much better at fighting then remembering things like names. Anyway my name is Ziska, Z-i-s-k-a." Ziska wasn't trying to be harsh but she does have of being to blunt with the truth. Then she looks at the entrance of the dungeon. "Dark and spooky seems like there could be something fun in there to fight. An maybe it or them will put up a good fight for once." Looks back at both Alyia and Venir, Venir asking why we were waiting. "Well looks like neither of you want to go in first so I will and maybe there will be something to fight right away." Ziska smiles, "Hehehe!" then she starts dashing down the staircase.
    Template by Melz/mizlopez89@cyberink  @adoxography and Caution2.0

Character~Weapons~Mist Magic~Chimera Blood~Cave
    Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] 61936_s
    Dungeon Beta Test: Beta Babes [Ven/Aly/Zis] Ahotefanclub
    Jobs:
    Silly Joke:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 27th July 2015, 8:40 pm

Alyia Nystrom
    322 Words
    @Angel of luck

All the blonde heard was her name before she felt a warm body against her leg. Looking down she spotted Venir and with a sigh she reached down to pick up the younger girls and threw her over her shoulder and carried her like a sack of potatoes but the younger girl stood up before she could. And with a huff and a pout she looked at Ziska who had told them her name. There was no way that Alyia was going to remember that right off the bat. Might take her a couple times of correcting... or a couple days, which ever came first. But as Alyia looked at Venir who had asked as to why they were waiting the blonde shrugged and bfroe she could utter a word, she watched Zis... watched the other girl run into the temple. The blonde rose and eyebrow and leaned over to Venir, "I hope she knows she could get herself killed going in there alone..." Alyia had heard of the dungoens before and that they were relatively hard for a weaker mage, not that Zi- what's her face was but could might have been, Alyia didn't know though she suspected by the amount of magic power the girl gave off.

"We should also probably follow her so she doesn't end up getting herself killed. I don't want a self death on my hands." Alyia walking into the temple following black haired lady and entered it, walking down the stairs and making her way to a dark door at the bottom, finding Zi- something or other at the bottom, "Well this is going to be fun." She then looked to the other mage who she didn't remember the name of. "You don't run off to far, I don't want to be responsible for your death." Without another word she opened the door. Not waiting for Venir knowing that she would be coming along shortly.

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 5th August 2015, 11:44 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

The growl didn't seem to phase the young girl much if at all, her attention far too focused on her partner in crime. Ziska's name briefly rung in her ears, the young mage attempting to make a mental note of it. She was bad with names if she hadn't really met or done anything with the said person, but once she had, Venir often times remembered the name. She did pride herself on knowing just about everyone within the Eclipse Soul guild. Ziska dashed into the eerie place with little to no hesitation or common sense for that matter. "Well.....I guess that means we ought to follow her before she does." The young mage sighed. She let Alyia go down first before she followed pausing only to glance back behind them and into the spooky forest. No one seemed to be lurking in the shadows or anything, the forest was it's usual eerie self. The sound of a twig snapping in one of the bushes made Venir squeak before dashing down after her guild mates.

The stairs descended down into the earth but there were torches upon the walls to light their way. Finally, the stairs stopped leaving them on flat ground, which is when they caught up to their newest guildmate. "Hey!" Venir chirped hands on her hips, trying to gain Ziska's attention. "What Alyia said!" She nodded her head in agreement with the angel, "We have no idea what's down here! Whatever it is must be pretty tough if we've been asked to explore it...." She added on, her red gaze shifting over to Alyia and the door. Her fellow Ace simply opened it, the heavy oaken thing creaking open,

"Woah!"
    words: 284 - tags: @Beta Babes- notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:41 pm