Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of the People

Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Xia Song (Deceased)
    Experience : 10,518.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Dark Orchestra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of the People  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of the People

Post by Rohma 30th September 2015, 11:39 pm

There was a reason Faeral was so enamored with Subaru – or Morphine as she preferred when identities didn’t have to be hidden – and that was because of her capable nature. For a man who needed to remain suspicious of most of the world even as he tore every ounce of amusement as possible he theorized that everyone required such a person in their life. Unlike some he just so happened to be lucky to sport one-and-a-half of sorts, because sometimes Erika’s unpredictable nature caused problems that they could deal with, but might’ve been avoidable all the same. Rather than complain however Subaru always took it in stride without as much as a flicker in her expression.

Even now as she danced with the other woman, incurring further ire by forcing her pistols away with practiced swings of the blade her eyebrows only tilted down in a bit of concentration yet there remained an ounce of uncaring. It truly was a beautiful sight as the hidden musician caught a glance from betwixt a few crates. The lack of wasted movements was poetry in motion for him that briefly the gentleman considered coming out into the open….but he’d let her have her “fun” – even if she called it work. After being cooped up for the past little while she surely enjoyed the exercise. ’Hmm?’

Something clattered over the boxes, landing before him and with a grin the man connected the dots between the pistol and the sharp cry of pain from the low-class broad operating this joint.

”Ya bitch! the woman shrieked, already enraged on being unable to either chase this woman down or get away for a clear and more certain shot. Worse were the petals that sometimes floated past her vision or seemed to slip beneath her heels and try to force a foot out from under her. Ready to blast with both hands in a trigger-happy manner the white-haired woman had the audacity to strike her, slashing at both wrist and pistol that forced her to fling it away. She’d missed – whether on purpose or accident it was hard to say at this point – but the burning sting from the gash in her forearm remained a searing reminder of how close the call was. Before she could even recover the other woman bull rushed her, shoving her back and swinging the sword again as she flew backwards. Another sting of pain struck the top of a thigh, though hitting her head on the ground caused more of the resounding word.

”Give up or don’t: I have no qualms turning you into sliced meat.”

[439]
    [24]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 32,387.5

Post by Rasparov 2nd October 2015, 7:18 pm

Not wanting to waste any more time than they already had, the tall man sure that if they didn't take down both leaders the lackeys would start to get involved, Rasparov turned to help out with the female that was selling off those of her own gender for greed. It seemed that his partner's associate that had been saved had done a number on the leader of the slavers, the Rune Knights eyes watching as the woman fell to the ground with a thud as her head hit floor.

He listened to the small phrase from the woman standing before the fallen woman, a threat that seemed ready to be done if the slaver refused to cooperate. Having no real weapon to deal with them there really didn't seem much of a choice involved, though that did not stop the boss from glaring at them as Rasparov walked closer up to her. ”It seems you have no other choice, woman. You'll be brought to the Rune Knights, along with your sick partner over there, to be held accountable for your crimes. Crimes you know will lead to a death punishment at the hands of them.” The words were coldly spoke, the man never giving away that he was actually a Rune Knight himself. So long as he looked like a normal man, or even a mage if he ever used his magic around those that knew he had magic, he was content with keeping his status and such a secret.

[250]
    [25]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of the People  - Page 2 ItgRqcj
    Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 6th October 2015, 11:31 pm

”SCREW YOU! I’ll see you in hell!” the woman screeched, bringing up her other hand and for a moment looked as if she might try to fire upon them. The arch continued, until it almost touched her noggin. About to pull the trigger she yelped as a shoe connected with her hand, kicking the gun from her hand and causing a momentary bout of pain.

Then a shriek sounded as the thin sword pierced part of her arm, Morphine careful to avoid anything vital and stick to fleshy meat, ”Sorry, it won’t be that easy. As I said I will slice you until movement is the furthest thing from your mind.”

”Before you consider trying to tick her off into ‘killing you’ understand one thing: Subaru is very good at following my wishes. I’m afraid…your head is worth more attached to your body and functioning – in a manner of speaking – than lopped off. Or in pieces as you seemed so eager for a moment ago,” finally the music ceased as the usually dapperly dressed man reappeared, shiny saxophone hanging around him from the strap. A pleased smile appeared as he continued, looking far too relaxed and calm for the situation, ”As stated by my other friend here you’ll be shipped off to the Rune Knights and they can do with you as you please. Think of our relationship not unlike your’s with these women: your life equals money…ironic, no?” He might’ve grinned outright at the sight of those beautiful tears born of frustration.

They had her, and there was nothing she could do about it now.

As Subaru roughly forced the woman onto her stomach, tying her up, Faeral banished the saxophone and regarded Sir Kimovich, ”Speaking of, where’s the other gent? I’m guessing knocked out around here somewhere?”

[301]
    [26]

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 7th October 2015, 8:14 pm

What a pitiful attempt to try and end one's life. He didn't understand how one could even think of killing themselves, such cowardice. If the death wasn't natural it had better be at the hands of another, at least for him. 'An interesting thought to have. Didn't think I'd ever have one like that.' Rasparov half thought and half listened as Faeral spoke to their female captive. Ironic was exactly what the current situation for her was. The slaver of woman, selling them off to the hands of others, was now enslaved to be brought before the leaders of the country; a kind of sale as money was involved. After the speech Faeral turned towards the crystal souled man and asked about the other slaver boss that they had fought with.

”He's not far off. Nor will he be going anywhere. The poison on my blade will keep him nauseated well after I tie him up.”

The sound of someone puking around some of the crates would be heard as he finished the sentence; the sound of the person in question trying to move. A slow, but sure, stride would bring him over the man, binding him as he lay face down before speaking up ”Enjoy the nausea, even it will be better than dealing with the Magic Council before you die.” With that said he would lift the speed mage by his bindings to place him over by the woman in the same position.

”It appears our work hear is done, unless more of their minions decide to try and pull some kind of heroic, and completely moronic, maneuver on us.”

[272]
    [27]

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 7th October 2015, 8:49 pm

As if to punctuate the muscled fellow’s words the sound of someone chundering on yonder wafted over the crates, Faeral’s eyebrows going up only a little in a “huh…” type fashion. ’Good, guess we don’t have to worry about him at all then.’ With the two bounties laid out before them it’d be a mere matter of informing the authorities at this point, though the notion of some of their crew trying to be “heroes” caused a sigh, ”I certainly hope not: I think we’ve dealt with enough stupidity for one evening. Never mind the hassle this has all been.”

Faeral would take a moment to step outside and set off a flare gun, the signal the Rune Knights decided upon. The light rose quickly into the air before arching and hovering, that bright red near impossible to ignore. ’Hopefully any other crew lurking about take it as a sign to vamoose while the coast is relatively clear. I don’t care to deal with more rabble right now.’ The thought pushed aside he reentered if only to help keep the women calm lest they begin another bought of baying for freedom and help. After their ordeals it’d be so easy for them to turn chaotic again like earlier, so he’d turn on his most winning of smiles to help calm them down and explain the situation, perhaps even begin a slow process of unlocking some cages to help quash their panic. When one offered a bit of trust and freedom it was amazing sometimes what one could get people to do, as he’d go so far as to calmly and gently persuade them to stay so their statements could be taken and then the knights would surely take care of them, likely have doctors check them out and the like before reuniting them with their families.

’At least the night is nearly over for us, even if not for them or the lazy brigade. Still…what a capable fellow….for a fisherman.’ A hand grasped Faeral’s face, muffling the chuckle before the nice, “calm stranger” façade slipped back into place.

[348]
    [28]

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 9th October 2015, 12:27 am

A sigh would be made by his temporary partner in this endeavor before he remarked on his enemy heroics comment before making a quick exit to head outside. The sound of a flare gun shooting off could be heard from inside, obviously made by Faeral to get the attention of the Rune Knights. Who else would want a flare shot off in the town and expect an answer to it? Upon reentering, the tall man showed just how charismatic he could be, keeping the freed woman calmed and telling them to stay there with a practiced ease the crystal souled man had never seen outside of the Magic Council's members.

Rasparov looked around for a few minutes, checking to make sure none of the slaver's lackeys did not decide to actually do what the two tall men had hinted and grumbled about moments before. After a small patrol, the bard he had paired up with keeping busy being the good looks for the women, the man with the crystal eye made his way up to his night time partner.

”Well, I should go before the Rune Knights show up. Not sure how well they would react to me being here and all. It's nice to see people can get along and work towards common goals, when those goals are similar.” The words would be spoken calmly, his one visible eye closing in a smile as he awaited a response before he would leave. If anything he could always keep tabs on the man if he ever needed him again.

[259]
    [29]

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 9th October 2015, 1:39 am

Freedom tasted so sweet now that they could relax out in the open air, the authorities quick to take the heroes’ places soon enough. Sure he’d helped slip Morphine out from the place, neither keen on her being questioned by the Rune Knights of all people never mind the loss of time in doing so and having her checked out by a physician. Faeral could easily arrange for someone else, possibly even bribe Erika into doing such, but his partner had already assured him of her health and taking down that idiotic woman helped prove her word.

Spying that certain someone however he didn’t even have to approach, Sir Kimovich approaching of his own volition. Faeral shrugged, unsure what they might have against a vigilante “fisherman” but…well who knows? He smiled at the man, sure to tinge it with honesty, ”Indeed, amazing the things one can accomplish, no? I’m sure your friend will be happy to see his wife again….I take it?” When his eyes opened to regard the man they held a sly hint to them, quietly declaring the lie. Just as quickly though he masked it up, entertained by the man regardless and waving to him, ”Well, I suppose if you ever need my help with anything feel free to call. Don’t worry about the technical side of things: I have my ways of finding out when I’m being ‘called.’ Have a pleasant evening, my good Sir Kimovich.”

Mock saluting him because the notion entertained him, he turned on his heel. Morphine offered him a slight inclination of her head before following Faeral.

[265]
    [30]

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:04 pm