Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped convict [Job | Solo]

paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Azazel
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon Fist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Escaped convict [Job | Solo]

Post by paarthurnax 18th July 2015, 4:44 pm

Ah, Era. How different it was when compared to all the settlements Mizark had previously been to, and yet, how beautiful it was on its own way. A large city, whose streets were crowded with people, surrounded what looked like a mountain but could more accurately be described as a plateau due to its plain surface. At nighttime, that sight was even more impressive, since the dark of the sky was contrasting with the lights coming out from the inhabitant's buildings. The fresh breeze that welcomed Mizark provoked a smile to be drawn on his face. That was truly a fantastic place, albeit sadly, he was not there for sightseeing, or touristic reasons. No, as per usual, he was there because of work. The last contract he had taken involved finding, and bringing back, a convict that had escaped from his imprisonment. It was brief, but the Kiir had been bestowed with a more or less accurate description of the subject in question. Black-haired, blue eyes, as tall as he was, perhaps slightly more. Strangely, the target seemed to try to hang out in the same area over and over... the reasons for that to happen, Mizark could not know. He only knew that he had a mission...

-Alright, then. Let's begin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Escaped convict [Job | Solo]

Post by paarthurnax 18th July 2015, 4:53 pm

The people that were out in the streets for a night stroll would be quite surprised if they ever looked upwards. Using the rooftops as stepping stones, Mizark was employing one of his niftiest tricks, which he had affectionately dubbed "Whirlwind Sprint", in order to travel throughout the city more efficiently. The aforementioned ability enabled him to literally run on air, although his time was quite limited. Obviously, training that skill would do wonders to the young man's capabilities in battle, but as of that time, the current level displayed by the Onisatsuken wizard was more than sufficient.
    -"Now... where would you be? Where would I hide if I were you?" -he had begun thinking, although he then realized it was not a wise idea to think like that. After all, the person in the description had not been stated to be violent, but rather, quite cooperative... what kind of impulse could've driven him to break out of his confinement and seek for freedom once more? Perhaps Mizark would ask once he found him.

Finally, the ripped teenager's gaze spotted a shady-looking figure wrapped up in a mantle, looking from the rooftop of a nearby building to a particular window. The young adult's aerial steps ceased as he landed on the nearby structure, looking at the unknown person with determination.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 19th July 2015, 3:42 am

As Mizark landed on the nearby rooftop in which the stranger person awaited, the young observed that his target was not attempting to escape at all. No, he was just there, standing as he glanced to a pair of windows that probably belonged to the same house, in which a pair of women were walking in order to sit down and begin having dinner. The convict's face was marked by an expression that was a mixture of both nostalgia and impotence, knowing that, since his captivity had not come to an end yet, he could still not reunite with them. The Kiir approached with a slow pace, and put his hand on the shoulder of the man. As he had expected, he offered no resistance whatsoever.

-It appears the time has come, then.

-You... will have to come with me. It is my duty to return you to where you should be. But let me ask you something... why did you escape, and yet you are being cooperative. May I ask why...?

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 19th July 2015, 3:48 am

It did not take long for the man to answer.

-You see... it was two years ago. I did something I am not proud of, and yet, that does not make me innocent, so I got convicted, and I'm paying my debt. However... in these two years, I knew little to nothing about how my family was doing. I... I don't only have a wife, you see, I also have a daughter. The only reason I escaped was to see them... to know how they were doing... so, can I ask you a favor, wizard-san? Before you do anything with me, please, let me stay here for a while. You can also keep me company, and make sure I don't do anything stupid, if it makes you feel any better. -the man stated., looking at Mizark with a deep, yet tired gaze. That moment made obvious to the young wizard that the man had no intentions of resisting, and thus, he agreed to it with a nod of his head.

-I can well understand. Do as you may... -the Kiir said, standing there. Although time passed, the man was almost hypnotized by the casual scene taking place at home. A lone tear trickled down his cheek, which he was quick to wipe out.
    -It's so irritating... Even though I want to see them, I can't let them see me. Not like this... Not when I still have not atoned for my sins. I don't know if you understand, though... You seem to be young.

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 19th July 2015, 3:55 am

Mizark just looked at the man, then to the night sky with a quite thoughtful stare. In his mind, he wondered if, just as that man was watching over his beloved ones, Azazel, who had left him a year ago for him to live on his own, would be also making sure that he was safe. That, he could not know, but he hoped that would be the case. Someday they would meet once again, he could feel it in his bones, but before that, he would have to become stronger. Much stronger than he was at that moment, or else, he would not be able to face him once more. After almost thirty minutes, the man sighed, and spoke once more.

-This should be enough... I take it you are a wizard hired to capture me, right? Please, let's head to prison, and finish all this. I would not like you not getting your reward after taking the time to come to Era. For your aspect, you don't look like you're from around here... and your Guild Tattoo only confirms that.

Thus, the Kiir and the man began making their way to the prison, where the Onisatsuken mage handed over the man with a little regret. Before he got his payment, the target of the quest gave him a sad smile...

[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED]

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:09 am