Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent )

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent ) Empty Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent )

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 1:53 pm

Mission ! ~

Allison blinked at the job request, stuffing it back into the pocket of her jacket only a few moments later. The girl had convinced her own pet feline, Lel Therine, to come along on this mission despite the cat's trepidation. After all, the pink creature tended to not get along with other, non-magical animals due to her stern and uptight nature. However, the red haired girl had been convinced that the feline's presence would increase the success rate of the mission, and therefore she forced her to accompany the mage. Allison glanced around, waiting at the edge of Beanstalk Village for her mission partner for today. Apparently there was an Eclipse Soul mage who had just recently joined the guild-- and she was quite anxious to meet him! The female used to always make a point of greeting new arrivals, but due to her absence for about a year, the people who made up the guild had changed drastically and mostly become strangers. Today would also be another step towards the guild becoming her family once again... hopefully.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent ) PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Experience : 1231.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent ) Empty Re: Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent )

Post by Vincent 18th July 2015, 2:00 pm

There are some things that once done that cannot be undone. Even if god forgives them, we still know that we did them and that we don't deserve that forgiveness. Some people have to live with that their entire lives. They get drowned in it, smothered in it until they die. Others founds ways to cope, they buried that feeling guilt and regret in whatever they could find. Today Vincent found himself burying these feelings with a mission to rescue a pet cat. It was hard to say what events drove him to where he now stood in life but somehow here he was. Trying to find a lost cat.

He was approaching Beanstalk Village on a carriage when he saw someone who met the description given of his job partner. He tossed the carriage driver his fee and hopped off as the cart as it passed Allison. The man looked uncomfortable to say the least, it had been a while since he had talked much to anyone, even longer since he had worked with someone. Still he managed to say "You are the mage from Eclipse Soul correct?"

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent ) Empty Re: Another Feline! ( Mission / Vincent )

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 2:05 pm

Allison blinked, pricking her ears as she heard the rattle of wheels against the rocky path. The red haired girl stayed unmoving however, restraining the urge to bounce around in place-- she had found that occasionally people took it as a sign that she wasn't paying attention, and that wasn't a good thing at all. But unfortunately, as soon as the man stepped off of the carriage and tossed the coachman a few jewels, Allison's instincts took over and she dashed forwards, lunging at the man in a full fledged glomp. The redhead immediately stopped herself halfway through the dash and coughed a little bit as she wheeled around, trying to rebalance her center of gravity. Eventually it was done, and the mage beamed brightly at the raven haired man, waving and introducing herself. "Hi, my name is Allison! Yep, I'm the mage from Eclipse Soul. Although a mage might not be required for this mission. But anyways... uh, let's go!" The girl took off, bounding through the village at an alarming rate. At the same time, Lel Therine sprang up and delicately landed on top of a low roof nearby before stalking off to also search for the missing feline.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 18th July 2015, 2:13 pm

Vincent took a step back when the girl charged. Well actually it was a few steps back really, a few more then he liked to admit. He had been quiet startled by the sudden dash and even more so by her abrupt stop. He didn't even have time to question the events as she confirmed his question and dashed off. He scratched the back of his head and just gave himself a moment to breath, "Well then. I don't know how I feel about this. I suppose I should just follow her." So with that he walked off after her at an alarmingly casual rate.

He couldn't really be described as an energetic fellow by any stretch of the imagination. It was no surprise when he quickly fell behind and lost sight of Allison. Vincent stopped and ran his hand through his hair, "Well what the heck. I guess divide and conquer it is."

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 2:17 pm

The girl wandered around for a little while, skipping energetically across the village. Unfortunately, it seemed that the little feline truly did not desire to be found-- although the red haired mage managed to spot the furball a few times, he or she would always escape. Sighing to herself, Allison flopped down in the middle of the path, attracting the attention of a few passerby, but other than that, she was still ignored. Bouncing to her feet, Allison skipped off in a random direction-- hopefully, Lel or her mission partner had found the cat by now. She headed back to the gates of Beanstalk Village to wait, and soon the golden and pink cat arrived with empty hands-- er, with empty paws. A quick conversation via mind link confirmed the fact that Lel had been unable to discover the whereabouts of the kitten-- or rather, she had and once again he or she had managed to escape. All Allison and her companion could do was hope that Vincent had more luck.

(( I'm trusting that you find the little feline, kay? ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 18th July 2015, 2:29 pm

Vincent sighed and glanced around his immediate area once more. He felt like he had searched the town in its entirety, analyzing every nook and cranny. In the end it seemed in vain, the feline foe was nowhere to be found. He had not been granted so much as a single glance upon the creature, for even the briefest of moments.

Then the answer hit him like a rock falling from the sky. By a rock falling from the sky I of course mean a cat jumping on his head and using him as a human spring board onto a nearby roof. Vincent quickly recovering and realizing what had happened chased the cat from the ground as his prey ran along the roofs. His target was in his sights, there was no way for him to fail. He just needed an opportunity. Then he saw it, an upcoming building had a lower roof then the others, when the cat ran over it it should bring it close enough for Vincent to reach up and grab. With his eyes fixed on that critical spot and the cat approaching it, he tripped over a rock.

He fell face first to the ground. Feeling triumphant the cat dropped down and jumped on top of Vincent's back meowing contently.

A few minutes later....

Vincent returned to the town gate holding the cat in his arms with his face covered in scratches. He approached Allison, "I did it. Can we go now?"

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 2:36 pm

Allison blinked at the man, who was standing in front of her with a face of stone.  At his words, the girl blinked and then let out a shriek.  "Ahh?  The cat was supposed to be given back to Mistress Chu!  Ahhh!"  The red haired girl leaped forward to snatch the chat out of the man's arms, holding it tightly as the girl took off, once again scattering crowds as she ran to the elderly woman's residence.  Standing in front and panting lightly, the redhead knocked on the door a few times, continuing to do so until finally, a short woman with silvery white hair threw it open.  Upon seeing the kitten, clutched in the girl's arms, the citizen retreated back into the house, emerging a few minutes later with an envelope of jewels.  After the mage had carefully deposited the cat into her arms, Allison was met with an envelope in the face, as well as a second one at her feet.  Leaning over to pick it up, she immediately afterwards skipped back to the gates to the town.

"Hey!  I never learned what your name was!" the girl said as she rushed past the man.  "Oh, and here you go!"  Allison threw the envelope at the man, then dashed down the road, occasionally moving when faced with a vehicle.  It hadn't been a very long mission, but... she had other places to be for today.  At least she had gotten to meet someone new!  ... Even if the mage had never learned his name.

~ Exit

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:06 am