Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunt for the Healer! [ Mission/Venir ]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Hunt for the Healer!  [ Mission/Venir ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for the Healer! [ Mission/Venir ]

Post by King Elyx 10th October 2015, 4:37 pm

The boy tilted to the side with heavy amounts of confusion in his light brown eyes. His mouth formed in the shape of a tiny o. Ignite had her mouth kept in a cat-like smile, as if all of a sudden, she wanted to play some more. For some reason, she seemed to be a lot more playful today. Mix that with her fighting and she is a lethal weapon on her own, she would not even need Elyx in order to fight. Then again, if he ever left her alone, she would be like a lost puppy whimpering for it's owner. The Violinist was willing to admit that he had not taught her enough yet for her to survive in the real world, especially when dark mages were about. He did tell her that if a Dark mage were to ever approach her, that she was in a Neutral guild. Heck, say that she was in Black Rose. The Magic Council considered the Neutral guild members of Fiore to be dark guilds, which was rather odd since they had a choice to be part of the good side. It was the same reason why Elyx was unable to become a Wizard Saint, due to the fact that he was labelled Neutral. Based on what the boy knew, he has killed way less human beings than most legal mages, if not all of them. Not once has he murdered a human being. Elyx believed that human life was just simply to precious to take away from others. There was one though that he considered an exception to this mentality. Cain... The leader of Shadelle. The Violinist wanted nothing more than to wash his hands with the blood of that man, to make him feel the pain that he caused onto many others. Treating them like pawns and throwing them away whenever he felt like they no longer served him any purpose.

Let me get this straight... You have always been around, 17, 18, 19... Any of those being my guesses. But that is the body that is considered your real body? The Violinist asked, the more question coming out of him, the more questioning tone would exit from him. The boy was not quite getting much of this, a lot of the data given to him lead to more questions. The last sentence kid of irked him a little bit, almost making him cringe. Come on now, confidence! Confidence! You seemed rather nervous, but scary? You didn't seem like you could harm a fl- Well, maybe when you gripped my collar. But you were just in a pan- Interruption, a sudden rumbling of the earth caused the instincts of the boy to take over him and the boy jumped into the air. The jump was long, but not too high, and he was able to evade a pounce from on enemy before noticing that the three of them were surrounded. Ignites body began to glow with flames, Elyxs hands gripped on the instrument, the bow on the strings. Ready for combat.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunt for the Healer!  [ Mission/Venir ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for the Healer! [ Mission/Venir ]

Post by Mistress Venir 13th October 2015, 9:32 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"No, no I think you've got it all wrong." She waved her hands as if to wave off his idea though truth be told she wasn't even sure as to what his explanation was, not that her last one or next one would be much better. "This form." She gestured towards the petite form that she currently resided in with her platinum hair and red eyes, "Is all that I've ever known. My memory doesn't go very far back though." And then with her little fingers gripped tightly about the silver chain, ruby gem dangling in the air catching what little light there was just right, Venir had managed to activate the tiny trinket. With a flash of light the platinum haired child was replaced with a white haired woman who barely resembled her childish form, at the the least her ruby like eyes had remained the same save for the pale jagged scar that ran down one of them. "This form." She gestured towards her now adult body, clad in a white winter coat, "Apparently should be my age, any of your guesses as to the actual number could be right. The shop keeper said that there could be a myriad of appearance spells on me but we have no idea how to remove them, detect them, or why they might be placed on me." Another unsure shrug that was partly a lie, there was only one reason as to why someone would go through so much effort and magic to change their appearance.

To hide it

It was the only explanation as to why someone would change to much and be so secretive about it. Why she had no memory of who she was or recollection of all of the spells placed on her. It was all to hide something but why? Another cause for worry that was tacked onto her ever growing list of concerns. She had other more pressing matters to worry about rather than her vague past, and uncertain future. Allison, Elyx, and this job were currently a priority. Venir did at least manage a smile at Elyx's words words, confidence was all that she needed according to the bounty hunter. That smile soon fell as Elyx's words were cut off by the rumbling of the ground, and some low growls heard in the rustling bushes. "Oh no...." She muttered letting go of her pendant to once more grasp her staff, another hand slipping to pull a card out of the holster upon her thigh. Ignite was already burning with flames, Elyx prepared for battle, and as was Venir. "How unfair." The woman chirped in reference to how the three of them were surrounded. So much for just laughing in the snow. The rumbling of the earth suggested that there were more of the large boards, and the growls could only mean that another pack of wolves had shown up. They might not be able to play and laugh in the snow but there was another way in which they could have some fun,

"I bet I can get more of them than you can!"

Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 520  - tags: @Elyx - notes: Sorry for the delay!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunt for the Healer!  [ Mission/Venir ] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Hunt for the Healer!  [ Mission/Venir ] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Hunt for the Healer!  [ Mission/Venir ] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 19th October 2015, 6:17 pm

A silence after the explanation. Deduction was normally such an easy thing for him, it was something needed to be able to capture bounties. And its not like he didn't believe Venir in this case, she had no reason to lie to him, and she never once did anyways. It was just simply him being lost. His light brown eyes were closed twice in empty blanks, trying to get all the knowledge forced into his his. The information given to him were like puzzle pieces, ones that just weren't designed to fit with each other, no matter how one sees it. I... Think there are just some things are just not meant to be known at first. I'm quite confused. He explained as he nervously scratched the back of his head, his eyes closed and his mouth opened with an embarrassed smile. A soft, embarrassed chuckle would escape from his voice as he did this, he felt so rude in saying that. This was actually a first, someone was able to get past his detective sort of skill in analysis and explanations. And it was not even someone highly trained in psychology, or, at least, not that he knew of. With a past like that, he could guess that anything was possible. Then again, when he tells people he is unable to feel feelings unless he allows them to happen, they tilt their heads and think that he was just insane. It was true though, and no matter how much he tried to say it, they would always think he was just rejecting them from him. Some saying he should reject like any other guy. He never understood that phrase, it was something he never heard before, and due to their tone, should probably be grateful that those were the only times that ever happened. It normally ended up having him tilt his head in confusion while looking at them run and cry. Though it pained him to see them cry, he never chased them, he never saw a problem, such a sad story for the end.

Is that a challenge? The boy asked before he stuck out his tongue with his eyes closed, then looked over towards all of the surrounding enemies. He relaxed his muscles before placing both of his hands out, a pink ball of light being formed in his hands. The ball slowly formed a giant outline, which then began to take a solid form before it hovered over the lot of them. Cassie, the Guild pet, was being summoned for Elyx to use. Ignite smiled as she saw the pet return to the field, it hovered heavily over the group. Cassie! Armada Bulletrain mode! Target, anything that isn't the little girl or from Black Rose! And with that, the enemies were rushing, all at once, to the group. Elyx pulled out both of his blades, his eyes turning from light brown to light green. Just endure Ven! The monster should be here somewhere! And with that, many bullets were fired, Ignites flames rammed through many enemies, the boys blades began to spin in a beautiful sort of spiral as he deflects enemies off of them. It was the most tiring battle he ever went through.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 19th October 2015, 9:22 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

It was no surprise that her past had confused Elyx and she hadn't really expected him to come up with an answer either, though she couldn't help but hope for one. Was it wrong to have the rather far fetched hope that perhaps he might have recognized that sort of story or knew of someone who was searching for a lost girl of that description and background? Even just a little hint, a little recommendation would have been appreciated. "Oh well." If her entire guild wasn't able to figure out where she came from or who she was then what would someone, a person whom she had only met once before be able to say about her unknown past. In response to his vague answer the white haired girl gave something akin to a pout. She'd have time to berate him for that later, after they found Allison, and fought off the creatures that had gathered about them. One creature in particular caught Venir's eye, it was farther back than the rest as if it was watching the combat, silently judging them. It wasn't completely visible, the lighting wasn't exactly the best, but it's figure was similar to that of a horse. Its presence alone was what made it different than the rest, it wasn't a threatening presence like the other forest dwelling creatures, it was almost....Divine, otherworldly. "Ah stop getting distracted!" She managed to tear away her eyes from the creature just in time to see yet another large pack of wolves emerging from the tree line, their snarls filling the air as the ground shook with the large steps of mammoth sized boars,

"Maybe! If I win you owe me some treats!"

She in turn have him her signature childish grin that looked almost out of place upon her icy features but it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Slipping a card from her holster she placed it upon her staff, the card absorbing with a small flash of light that momentarily blinded or at least distracted the wolves. "Include!" The staff shone bright with a light as it seemingly extended and changed shape until the white light dissipated and left in its place was a shimmering silver long sword. She had heard or rather felt Elyx summon something, another pet or companion she assumed but she didn't have the time to even glance at it as one of the wolves charged her. She danced to the side of it, blade flashing as it caressed the wolf's side leaving a crimson streak upon its white fur. They were big but Venir was smaller and therefor faster than them. "Got it! Just try not to set the forest on fire again! It might scare it off!" She chirped back, narrowly spinning out of the way of another set of jaws. It was hard to predict just what that horse wanted, was it testing them? Were they to defeat their enemies first or was it looking for some sort of mercy? The smell of smoke in the air, Ignite's flames creating enough heat that even Venir could feel them from where they stood, "Ignite's enemies don't count towards your total!" She'd worry about the horse later, for now she had a victory to procure.

words: 542  - tags: @Elyx - notes: Sorry for the delay!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th October 2015, 5:10 pm

All right! But if I win, you buy me those treats you so much desire, and maybe I might share them if you ask kindly enough. The boy taunted playfully, it had been quite a while before he got into a verbal tussle like this with someone other than Izayuki, who he would gladly take on any day. The one thing he liked about her doing that was that he was not afraid, she had seen him create hurricanes and cut down trees with just a sword, yet she still is not afraid to speak to him and make fun of him. Society could be cruel sometimes and judge based on power, Wizard Saints often are respected out of fear. And some were just mean if they were given the chance to be, with that much power. It was a shame, if the Violinist had the position, he would most likely try to encourage others to match his, maybe even train them. Sadly, in this world, you would have to work to even become a teacher, then to create a revolution like that, talk about out of the question. The boy looked as his blades began to spin as the first enemy came, he continued to speak to Venir while this happened. Cassie shot the second one that came from behind Elyx, her sniping precisions were accurate as usual. It was nice for her to be working alongside the boy in this one, she was like a vessel in his body. She obeyed all of his orders and fought alongside him, it was like having a robot version of Knight of Frostfire by his side. Though she can't quite use fire or ice at the same time, she is still able to take down enemies, and unlike Frostfire, was able to give him the proper defenses he needed in order to fight through even a warzone itself.

What!? Hold on, I was never on his side! I'm on my own side, and if I defeat the most, you both are buying me the treats! She exclaimed, happiness in her tone. It was quite easy of a bet for her, she was able to handle multiple enemies at once, she was a destructive Phoenix Bird. To prove it, when the first incoming wave of enemies came by, she placed out her palm, then crushed it into a palm, and a dome of fire was around them. The howls behind the dome showed that they had no chance of living from that point. And that was just one of her attacks. Elyx had to attack fast. His eyes went from light brown to light green as his body was lifted into the air, activating the effect of Mystic Knight Iris, his artifact blade. Once he was 10 meters off the ground, he looked at the enemies below, then swung his blade to the side as if it were a baton, and he were a music conductor. A huge wave of light magic spewed out in a circle, destroying waves upon waves upon waves of enemies with just that attack alone. His soles hit the ground once again as his eyes went back from light green to light brown. Many enemies were down, but still, many remained for the battle.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th October 2015, 5:34 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

A laugh escaped Venir lips as she slipped by one of the wolves, it was not an unkind laugh but one that she couldn't help but let out after hearing Elyx's words. It felt like she was on a mission with Alyia, all over again. The two girls were practically sisters, one was almost always by the other side. Except for the last few days where Alyia had been away with the guild master on a mission of her own leaving Venir with Allison, she could only pray that the two of them were doing better than her and her red haired guild mate. Still, there were some similarities between Elyx and her angelic friend. The two joked with Venir with ease, and though she was sure Elyx could be serious when needed, overall he seemed to be a rather laid back individual much like Alyia when on missions with Venir.

Her blade had dug into another wolf, a frown passing over her features, how many wolves was that now? "Too many to count." She was the Ace of Life for a reason, and that was simply because she detested taking lives away. To her knowledge had not taken away a single human life, at least not after a few harsh words from a guild mate that had long since left the guild but she cherished those words even now. Monster lives were a different story but even their malice filled lives made her feel uncomfortable when she snatched it away. It was unnerving to know that she held that much power in her hands. Ignite's words made a smile twitch at her lips again, pulling her out of her dark thoughts, "What?" She complained rather half-heartedly not truly bothered by the new competitor, "Does that mean the robot also is on her own team?" She didn't really care either way but the conversation distracted her from the lives that she was currently snatching away. Besides Venir knew her way around a sword well enough to not have to think much when slicing down the countless wolves that swarmed the mages. Though try as hard as she may, her single blade couldn't do nearly as much as her companions flames and wind attacks.

~*~

"You two are insane!"

With her back pressed against a tree, Venir managed to pant out those words, a few scratches here and there but overall the mage was fine just a little tired from the long winded combat. The scent of smoke was still in the air and it made her eyes water slightly but she still managed a laugh, "I think I lost!" Her sword lay in the snow next to her, the blade staining the pure white with a twinge of red. She kept her eyes firm on the other three, avoiding making contact with the creatures that she had slayed. Venir was known for having a too guilty conscious, for having far too much empathy even for those that were undeserving of it. However, it was her duty, to feel bad for those that the world could not understand, it was her job to try and lead them back onto the correct path. "Do I even wanna know how many you guys got?" She pulled herself to her feet as a sudden thought struck her, "Please tell me that horse is okay too!"

words: 560 - tags: @Elyx - notes: Sorry for the delay!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th October 2015, 6:20 pm

Insane? Absolutely. Elyx explained with a sly grin on his face, not knowing where Ignite was. It seemed she got caught up in the heat of the battle. Regardless, he was going to have to focus on the current battle at hand. We are Bounty Hunters, this sort of thing, we love to do. And with that, he placed both of his blades back into the air, their spinning into the sheathes on both his sides made him smile at how he was not messing up on that sort of put away nowadays. It seemed practice really did make perfect in the end. He put out both of his hands to summon two balls of light as usual. On the left hand, the ball of light shattered to pieces of illusion like light. They swarmed all around within a 2 foot radius to form a shape of the instrument. It was his odd looking instrument, the Lerale Prototype: Excel Violinin. The giant Violin has formed, and Elyx was ready to play. In his other hand, the pieces of light began to form into his Violin Bow, the tool he needed in order to actually play his music, but more importantly, cast out his Lerale spells. Before he got to use his Violin though, it seemed that the enemies had been cleared out, well that was rather sudden. Did the horse get taken out with the enemies? If so, that would have been game over, hopefully that was not the case. First Allison, and now a freaking horse. Maybe he could try his luck at the lottery one day, the wheel of misfortune event certainly sounded like fun for him considering he gets the opposite of what is being offered to him anyways.

I don't even know how many I got, lets just say, too many to count. He explained with a smile on his face, Cassie behind him as well. She was on standby mode, good too, there was no need for anymore bullets to be raining down onto them anymore. Where exactly was Ignite though? The She Phoenix certainly had special ways of hiding herself. This time, she came to the scene, riding on top of a horse... Elyx did not even know where to begin with this whole thing. Go Coda! GO! Ignite exclaimed happily, the horse obeying until it got next to Elyx and Venir, when the She Phoenix pulled on its reigns. The She Phoenix never ceased to amaze the Violinist, who clapped slowly and proudly. Looks like we also have our horse with us, we should probably return it. Maybe get back Allison as well, the poor child must be scared out of her mind. Shall we go Venir? The boy asked, trying to veer away from the truth, but it smacked him on the cheek mentally, knowing full well what happened. And I won! You both owe me a lot of food as well. Don't make me show you the pile of enemies I collected, you probably want to take my word for it. And oh boy do I have plans. She taunted, her victory resulted in quite the heavy defeat.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th October 2015, 6:59 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

She managed a laugh at the insane comment, he'd really fit right in at Eclipse Soul. Half the time the redemption seeking mages were more rowdy than most outsiders would think, she was sure that most thought the guild was for the dark and brooding type but it was anything but. She had nearly forgotten that the brunette was a bounty hunter, the realization making her eyes widen. "Riiiiiight." She rolled her eyes, "I'll believe it when I see you do some bounty hunting!" Another teasing remark, one that was half-honest, Elyx certainly didn't seem like the bounty hunting type. Then again the same could be said for Venir, she didn't exactly look like someone who belonged to Eclipse Soul well at least not when she was in her child form. The formation of his curious violin was rather interesting to watch, unlike any other magic that she had seen before.

"I figured." She sighed it wasn't like she had an exact total herself, but even she knew that Elyx had gotten more than her. "That just means I'll have to work harder and beat him next time!" Ever optimistic Venir turned her gaze just in time to see Ignite riding the horse, the very one in which they were looking for. "Oh my goodness." She paled at the sight, praying that the horse was unharmed by the phoenix's actions. She rushed over to the horse's and Ignite's side, inspecting the creature for harm as Elyx spoke. It was imperative that the horse wasn't harmed or else they might not get Allison back, and that would...That would mean Venir would be in some rather big trouble with her guild master. After further inspection no harm had come to the creature and Venir let loose a relieved sigh just in time to hear Ignite's words,

"Alright, Alright! Let's just get Allison first and then we'll make sure you get a feast worthy of such a champion!"

~*~

Venir had took her loss to Ignite with grace, and kindness. She also took the jobs reward and Allison in a similar manner after trading the horse for her guild mate. It took all of her self control to not lash out at the old and dying man for stealing Allison like that. "There we go!" She hefted the red head onto her back giving her a piggy back ride as she was fast asleep, knocked out by some drug or other. "Well, I suppose I owe you two a reward for helping us dummies out." The white haired woman laughed, and her stomach growled, "So how about that promised feast?" Ignite had technically won their little competition but in the end they all really deserved the food. Of course, Ignite would be getting a good chunk of it or else it wouldn't be fair. Sending one last wary glance at the old man's eerie building, Venir cast her eyes towards the just setting sun that colored the snow making it glow orange, and shine bright in her eyes. What a bright way to end what could have been a disastrous day.
    words: 518 - tags: @Elyx - notes: Sorry for the delay!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 6:59 am