Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kurei Versus Minh

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Kurei Versus Minh Empty Kurei Versus Minh

Post by Kurei Natsumori 13th July 2015, 12:20 am

Kurei stands before the pitted sands of the Arena. His head held up high, heralding a Banner with his face on it that is sticking out his tongue. Sticking it to the ground he calls forth out loud to the public "Minh the man with the lame bird, I challenge you to Open Mage Combat."
    Catching his breathe once more  ". . In addition I stake both our honors on the line in this fierce combat."

((The limitations for this fight are that both us mages are limited to D-rank HP/MP/Spells/Equipment))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music::
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Kurei Versus Minh Empty Re: Kurei Versus Minh

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 13th July 2015, 12:47 am

"This is to be a match of honor, and I trust you will refrain from trying to bring out my anger. Whoever you are, you seemed determined to get a fight, and with much reluctance, here I am." Minh paid no mind to the crowd overlooking at him with many giving hushed comments about seeing him in the arena in the first place. "Now then, as you are the challenger, I will choose to allow you to come at me first. Please do not take me too lightly." He immediately got into a battle stance with his body positioning looking like it was ready for anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kurei Versus Minh Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Post by Kurei Natsumori 13th July 2015, 1:18 am

Kurei keeled down and picked up a couple rocks in the cracks of the arena's stone floor. Counting just about 7 or 8 rocks. Now standing up  ~ "Well than. . .if there's nothing more to be said or done. . ." ~he spoke softly beneath the chant of the crowd, egging them on, to fight until only one is left standing. ". . .Let us Begin" ~ Kurei said as he closed his hand into a fist and had cast the first ability in this duel. Using Light-Bending he made himself disappear, absorbing light that the sun reflected onto himself, thus making him invisible. As Kurei began to fade away he gave his opponent a final smirk. Making obvious sounds of pacing, Kurei began to walk around the arena, each step becoming lighter than the next, making the sounds obsolete. It wasn't sure if he was standing still or moving a extremely quiet steps. Soon after rocks were being thrown around in completely different area's of the arena. Clear distractions which sounded even more similar to the foot steps. Kurei moved closer towards his opponent for about ten paces, making sure not be heard at all. Giving nothing away in his movement. Breathing very slowly and quietly, holding careful concentration to be able to approach his enemy.  Aiming to get within five feet of Minh, to enter the next stage of the fight. 
    "First let us see what he can do." ~ Kurei thought to himself, as he remained steadily approaching his opponent.

Light Spark: 1 Charge
    HP:100%
    MP: 90%

Theme Music::
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 15th July 2015, 3:08 pm

Minh watched in solemn silence at the man as he egged on the crowd to fight to what he registered as to the death, but he was more keen on wondering why is it that this fighter was intent on gaining such roaring excitement from the crowd. Whatever the case, it was supposed to be something driving him, but the earthen male was more keen on actually focusing on the fight. When he disappeared, Minh shut his eyes and began to listen deeply for any noises which he caught his pacing around the arena. Even with the thrown rocks, his hearing still caught onto the slow steps making its way towards him. Now he realized what Kurei was trying to do with the increased noise level. He was trying to dampen his own sound via that, but now it was not so simple with Minh locking on who also dug his hands into the earth to carry several rocks and dirt in each one. As soon as the man came near the 5 feet radius around him, Minh quickly bursts into action.

-GAIA'S ACCELERATION-

As if in an instant, Minh's arms swung to throw its payload of dust and rocks at Kurei who was probably hoping for another reaction, and with how the projectiles were thrown, the other mage would realize Minh's capabilities were more than he expects as a majority of the debris was aimed for his head. However, this was followed with his body shifting around as he threw the rocks and dust to charge immediately at Kurei's position with a flurry of wide hook aiming for his torso. One noticeable difference was the closed eyes.

HP:100%
    MP: 90%
    GA: 3 post duration

Kurei Versus Minh Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:22 am