Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Wrong City [ Closed, Kissos ]

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The Wrong City [ Closed, Kissos ]

Post by Katarina 3rd July 2015, 11:35 am

Vendredi stepped out of the train and onto the platform, carrying a black suitcase in each hand.  She was dressed rather inconspicuously, and seemed to resemble a businesswoman on a regular workday, as she was attired in a black pencil skirt and a long sleeved, tailored white blouse.  But the woman was actually much younger than she looked, and a person who held knowledge of her true age would most likely be more inclined to call her a girl or a teen, than an adult or a woman.  Vendredi was taking advantage of the fact that she was taller than average as well as more maturely spoken than many sixteen year olds, in order to buy a train ticket for a ride to Magnolia Town.  However, it seemed that the seller of the ticket had made some kind of mistake-- that, or the woman had gotten on the wrong train, despite the fact that she had checked the station number four times-- considering that Vendredi was staring at a sign which read, Welcome to Hargeon Town.  Home of the wizards' guild, Lamia Scale.

The girl raised an eyebrow at the sign, mentally thinking, You have got to be kidding me.  She had planned her day out very carefully of what she would do once she arrived in Magnolia Town.  Because Vendredi desired to join Fairy Tail, she had decided that it would be best to immediately find an ordinary job upon arrival, as well as to rent an apartment some where around the Fairy Tail guild, but not so close that things would be awkward if she was rejected.  Although the guild had a reputation for being extraordinarily welcoming, there had to be some requirements, or else it wouldn't have been an amazing guild and would have instead been filled with petty mages that were only interested in the prestige and many requests that the guild received.  And now... all of her plans for the day, and even the week perhaps, depending on how long it took her to save up the money to buy another ticket-- were ruined.  Vendredi sighed heavily, then dropped her suitcases by her sides and shook out her hair, which had clumped together underneath her shirt from sitting still for so long.

Deciding that there was no point in simply sitting around here and moping, Vendredi picked up her bags once again and headed off straight ahead, pointedly ignoring the sign that was rubbing it in her face that a mistake had some where been made.  She would find out how much tickets to Magnolia Town cost, and then scrape up the money to buy one.  After all, people seemed to be very generous these days giving out their trust to strangers, and the woman could always ask if anyone needed a babysitter.  She did have credentials for that, after doing those training lessons three or four years ago, when she wanted to save money to buy books.  Vendredi wasn't exactly sure where she was headed right now, but supposed that the first step would be to either find one of those visitor and tourist map stands, or get out of the train station and ask some of the locals.

(( First time starting a thread/roleplaying at all with this char ~ if there's anything you want me to change, just say so in the chatbox or pm, thanks. ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Wrong City [ Closed, Kissos ]

Post by Shipping Goddess 4th July 2015, 9:16 pm

Ivy had still been in Hargeon for the past couple days, and she was planning on going back to the guild hall soon. She loved it in Hargeon, it was a very big city and it was always active, but Ivy knew all good things had to come to an end. Ivy was skipping through the town, looking at the food shops and things of the sort. She came across a bakery and bought a cookie. It was then that Ivy went toward the train station. Why? She had no idea.

Ivy was running around the train station and trying to be active, have fun and play, and she was succeeding in it. She saw some people get off a train and that caught her attention, so she ran over there. She was not looking where she was going, so the worst came to worst.
    slam
    Ivy crashed into someone while in a sprint. She fell onto her butt, and dropped her cookie in the process. That pulled her to the dark side if nothing else could. Ivy crashing into someone for standing in the middle of the station? Fine. Make her drop her cookie? Prepare to have your leg broken with a wrench.

"HEY LADY! You made me drop my cookie!!! Buy me a new one!" Ivy yelled at the woman who was standing there with the two briefcases. Ivy would either get a new cookie from this woman, or this woman would wish she was never born.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wrong City [ Closed, Kissos ] M7mHyEw
    The Wrong City [ Closed, Kissos ] CKWpl03
    Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 4th July 2015, 9:48 pm

The young woman caught a glimpse of a map stand only a little ways away. She was just heading off into the distance when a girl, perhaps a few years her junior, crashed into her. Vendredi immediately stopped walking and was about to offer her assistance in getting back up when the little girl immediately rudely demanded that she purchase a new cookie for her. Despite the fact that her expression stayed absolutely neutral, the young woman did not approve of buying sweets to compensate for other people's carelessness. After all, Vendredi had been walking at an ordinary pace in a set direction, and there was absolutely no reason why the mishap with the dropped dessert would be the fault of her.

Vendredi didn't allow a single trace of a frown to grace her face, but instead simply said, "I will not buy a cookie to compensate something that was your own fault. The only thing I will apologize for is my rudeness in the next statement. I will be excusing myself from this conversation, because I have important places to be right now." Then, the young woman began to slowly walk away, giving no indication that the encounter had annoyed her greatly. After studying body movement and observing it for years, Vendredi knew how to control her own motions perfectly, and brought up this cold facade right now. Typically, the young woman might have been impelled to purchase a cookie simply because it would have been a nice thing to do-- that is, if the girl had also been inclined to ask politely for re-compensation. However, because of the rude address and overall phrasing, Vendredi felt that the child was spoiled, and could take a dose of not getting her way for once in what seemed to be a while.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 4th July 2015, 11:30 pm

Ivy felt mind-crushed. This person had said it was Ivy's fault that her cookie was gone? Then said that she wouldn't buy another? Then walked off as if she was some boss of sorts? Yeah that didn't strike any good nerves with her. Lucky for this woman there were no wrenches or pipes around, so the kneecaps werent an option. Next available option: her sanity.

She ran aside the lady backwards while speaking.
    "Oh really? Where? You don't look like your going anywhere important! Unless it's the bakery!!!" Ivy laughed because of how uptight this lady looked. She was, however absolutely and utterly pissed at this lady for not buying her a replacement cookie and even Moreso that she said it was Ivy's fault. Ivy wasn't even mad that she was standing around moving at the speed of molasses, all she wanted was a replacement cookie. Ivy didn't care about buying another one, she had the money. But she found it that when someone else causes her snack to be desecrated In some way they must pay the price for it.

Ivy continued to skip, now facing forward as she followed alongside the lady, determined to make the rest of her day a living hell... Or until she decides to buy her another cookie.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 5th July 2015, 8:23 am

Vendredi didn't bother asking the girl where her parents were. Based on the girl's spoiled demeanor, it was obvious that if they did come, they would simply buy her another cookie or tell Vendredi to buy the child one. And it wasn't unlikely that she didn't have parents, given how it seemed she lacked all manner of discipline. Vendredi wasn't in the habit of underestimating children, nor anyone for that manner, and simply wished to go about her business. However, she had absolutely no intention of buying this child a new cookie, because it would only encourage her to think that she could try to bully people around to give her what she wanted. Perhaps the best plan was simply to ignore her. After all, her comments didn't seem to be very annoying or bad at all now, and only her actions at the beginning had set the young woman off.

She decided that she would just leave it be for now. Perhaps this child was beyond the help of discipline, since she seemed to be utterly rude and definitely spoiled. Vendredi wasn't the kind of person who believed that children had to be more respectful towards adults than they were to others of their age, but did believe that everyone had to be respectful to everyone, although keeping in mind experience and knowledge. And that meant that adults couldn't address children as though they were stupid, and children couldn't smart talk back to adults-- but they both could do moderate amounts of each if the situation was correct. This unfortunately, was not one of those situations-- and Vendredi felt that something had to be done to correct this child in her ways.

"Perhaps the place I have to be really isn't important in the grand scheme of things after all. But nonetheless, it is very important to me, and therefore I am going to have to ask that you do not insult its importance simply based on my appearance. After all, my skills will probably not be enough to equal my goal's prestige," she finished, smiling at the little girl. She decided that to take a logical approach would be best, simply because acting condescending was neither Vendredi's style nor something that she approved of. Additionally, calling her "little girl" or terms such as that wouldn't do anything to help the situation, either. "Either way, it seems that you would like to come along with me. I really have no objections, considering the fact that you seem to be very determined, and I also happen to be leaving this city rather soon. Of course, you could travel with me if you'd like." And with that statement lingering in the air, Vendredi continued on her way, not pointedly ignoring the girl, but seeming not to care in the slightest.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 5:42 pm

Ivy looked at the woman as if she was crazy. All she did was speak like she was some robot that didn't have to care about anyone saying anything, and just spoke. That was all Sanne was doing at the moment was just speaking without thinking at all.

"Actually I don't want to go with you anywhere, I just want you to buy me a cookie! So do it and stop being annoying!" Ivy was getting angry with this lady, but instead of doing it the violent way like she would normally be dragged to Ivy kept her cool, and continued following alongside Sanne. Sure Ivy was following her, but it didn't mean Ivy wanted to accompany her. All Ivy wanted was a replacement desert, and she would be on her way. Couldn't this uptight lady see that? No, instead all she did was be difficult, not taking the easy way out. This was purposefully, Ivy could feel it. This lady wanted to make Ivy mad by just not complying to the easy cheap cookie, and letting Ivy go on her way. Ivy wouldn't stick around afterward, so there was no point in keeping her, unless this lady wanted Ivy's attention or if she was just trying to piss her off. Considering there would be no reason for her to want Ivy with her, Ivy went with door #2.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 6th July 2015, 6:05 am

(( Just so you know, if you read back, you might realize that my character never introduced herself, which was on purpose. Ivy shouldn't have a way of knowing that her name is Sanne, and that's just half of her surname anyways-- if they are introduced, she'll be introduced as Vendredi. ))

Vendredi was not amused by the girl's spoiled words, which were thoughtless and only meant to provoke her. Often children seemed to be so much more intelligent than adults these days, but ones like this girl made her rethink that analysis. It was obvious that the little girl was only trying to get her cookie, but also that she was a spoiled brat. She didn't have the intelligence to practice self control or to find the will to do so. Instead, she had let her childish nature of wanting and getting what she wants, control her mind. That was rather disappointing, but there was really nothing that could be helped about the situation. And also... "No, you do want to come with me, but only because you wish for me to buy you a new cookie. It is a chain of events-- by itself, the action of coming along with me is not something that you desire-- however, because doing so may grant you what you do desire, you would like to come along with me. People like you don't do things that they do not wish to do."

With that statement lingering in the air, Vendredi continued to walk at a reasonable pace, not wanting to let the girl fall behind because of her considerably shorter legs. After all, if she wanted to stay along with the young woman, there was nothing that could be said or done to dissuade her at this point. Vendredi didn't particularly mind, anyways. She wasn't going to purposefully make conversation or anything, but perhaps she could enjoy the time with the girl and learn more about how spoiled children thought of themselves in relation to the world.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th July 2015, 12:05 pm

(Ivy doesn't know your name. I just use people's names when in narration because I don't wanna spend every time saying "this person" or something along those lines. Also I use Sanne because your first name Vendredi is way too hard to spell and your char's surname is also very hard. So I shorten it. Like calling a Joshua Josh.)

Ivy's face went red with anger. All she wanted was a cookie but Sanne was just being difficult. What is so hard about doing such a petty task anyway? Again, Ivy wouldn't care about doing it herself she just thought that Sanne was responsible for it, and should hold to her "responsibility."

"You think like a dummy! Chain or not I don't wanna go with you. I just want my cookie, and if you give me a cookie without going to where your going, I can get it! I think where you're going won't even have cookies will it...?" she muttered to herself.

Ivy suddenly had something dawn on her. SHES A MAGE. Ivy runs up closer to Sanne, then activates one of her spells. The spell trapped the two in an invisible sphere of rapidly spinning winds. Spinning rapidly enough that actually touching one would hurt. Ivy sat down in the center of the sphere, looking up at Sanne. "I wanna get a cookie from you. Can I get one please!?"
    (I don't want to PVP. I just thought this spell would fit at this time, so I used it.)

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 9th July 2015, 1:29 pm

(( Alright. Thanks for explaining why you called Ven "Sanne" and adding on about the spell useage. ))

Vendredi wasn't losing patience, but she was quickly losing any respect for the little girl she might have had. And then, the strange little girl decided to cast a spell to trap them within some kind of barrier of wind. That was just perfect... and it made it even more clear that the girl was annoyed and not thinking clearly at all.

"You may not have realized it, but the small area that you've trapped us both in doesn't happen to have a bakery, nor any confectionary type stores within it. Therefore, asking me to purchase you a cookie officially does no good whatsoever." Ven was done with this discussion for the most part-- it seemed that the girl had no desire to talk about this logically, and that was all the young woman was willing to do.

Copying the little girl in general movements, Vendredi folded her legs underneath her before slipping into a cross legged position. Then she gazed evenly at the other person within the barrier and stated simply, "I want a cookie as well, although not necessarily from you. But just wanting one and asking for it isn't guaranteeing I will be given one."

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th July 2015, 2:02 pm

Ivy continued sitting and looked around the area they were in. Not the barrier, but the area in general.

"Well I won't let you go until you promise to get me a cookie to make up for the one before! And if you try anything funny I can just retrap you." Ivy rocked back and forth, as if the ground were a rocking chair. Ivy wasn't losing patience - no, she was however agitated. She had all day, but the fact that Sanne came at Ivy with things that seemed so condescending made her feel less than happy. She however managed to still be cheerful, and she is still on the diplomat side. First it was demand, then ask nicely, then semi-force to do. That's Ivy's diplomat side.

"So? Will you get me a cookie? You said you wanted one too so you can get yourself one!" Ivy smiled happily, actually enjoying that option. Everybody wins. Cookie, cookie, points, points.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 10th July 2015, 10:00 am

Vendredi regarded the little girl with something like curiosity. She seemed to have stubbornness in abundance, but it wasn't mixed with practicality or apparent intelligence-- which caused it to be not a good thing. "I'm not going to promise to buy you a new cookie. Now, are we going to stay like this all day? I'm sure that your spell will wear off eventually, and then we can both just walk out-- myself to where I am headed, and you alongside me, since you're following me." Vendredi stopped talking-- it seemed that it was a useless action when it came to this strange little girl, who was resistant to using logic.

However, her next comment made Vendredi actually laugh out loud. So, she could buy herself a cookie as well as one for this girl? That was an interesting idea, but unfortunately Vendredi didn't appreciate giving in to the demands of a spoiled brat. It wasn't necessarily that she was a child-- but more that, if it had actually been the woman's fault, she would have purchased a new cookie, but since it wasn't, there was absolutely no reason for her to do so. Smiling at the girl sitting across from her, Vendredi said very simply, "I will not buy you a cookie," and then regarded the little girl with an even gaze. She wasn't meaning to act as though she were better than the stranger-- after all, who knew what people were like on the inside? Their intelligence could be far greater than hers, although this girl was constantly displaying signs of the opposite being true.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 12th July 2015, 8:13 pm

Ivy growled. This little skirmish of wether or not she would get her cookie had been getting on her nerves. She really wasn't spoiled, not used to really getting her way. She had her maid for that, she was strict and set her to do the exact opposite, and understand that when people don't give her something she shouldn't expect it. She also taught Ivy that if someone does something bad, they should pay for it. And in Ivy's eyes that's precisely what Sanne did, and she wanted her to compensate for it by getting a new one.

While getting really annoyed over how condescending Sanne was being, Ivy did in fact see a bakery, it was the one she got her cookie from in the first place. She looked at Sanne, and pointed in the direction of said bakery, looking rather as if it was a "duh" type thing. "Are you blind, near sighted, or just plain stupid because I believe I see a bakery. One that sells cookies at that..." As she says this her magic barrier begins to weaken, then dissipate. It vanished within seconds, and Ivy began walking that way, looking behind her once at Sanne, ready to re-trap her.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 13th July 2015, 5:02 am

Vendredi simply looked at the girl with a completely neutral face before saying, "Yes, I am nearsighted-- I do wear contacts, though. Additionally, I have been called stupid many times, now once another by you. I can now see the bakery-- although I have absolutely no intention to purchase you a new cookie." Shaking her head slowly, Vendredi began to walk in the direction of the bakery. It was as good of a place to go as any, and should she attempt to leave in the opposite direction, this stranger would most likely only trap her again until a promise was given to buy another cookie. And Vendredi was simply not going to do that, and the young woman noticed the little girl was walking in the same direction, although it didn't seem that she had done so to follow Vendredi.

Well... it wasn't as though she were going to waste any more of her time here. "Mm... how about this. If I give you money, will you buy your own cookie? The store sign says that giant-sized ones are 800 J." Vendredi was getting to be in a rush, and was completely done with this conversation. If the girl simply said no, well then that would be that, and Vendredi would walk away. She had a train to catch and couldn't afford to waste any more time.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 19th July 2015, 5:58 pm

Ivy perked up, for Sanne finally stopped being difficult. "That's all you had to do from the beginning! I never said you couldn't give me any money to buy one, ya know." Ivy put her hands on her waist and held an annoyed look, just to emphasize how much she feels like "you just now thought of this." Ivy then smiled happily, for she was only kidding around with the whole annoyed look. She was annoyed with how persistent Sanne was, but she also was extremely happy she was going to buy her a cookie, and who wouldn't be happy about that? Plus she thought it would be rude to have such an annoyed expression on her face, for she did not even mean it. Ivy was always against rudeness, even though sometimes she is and was rude herself.
    (Sorry for the bad post as well as for not posting for a while. Had internet problems, so yeah...)

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 20th July 2015, 8:34 pm

Vendredi didn't bother to roll her eyes at the girl's completely rude words, as well as her posture and the phrase it implied.  Fishing out a small black wallet from her purse, the mage began to counting out the eight hundred jewels, pausing at five hundred upon realizing that the only bills left were in increments of five hundred jewels.  Shrugging to herself, Vendredi debated what to do before the obvious answer occurred to her-- the young woman simply handed Ivy a five hundred jewel bill, as well as three of the one hundreds.  After this all had been completed, she glanced down at the girl before lifting up her suitcases, one in each hand and striding away without a backwards glance.  After all, the mage had already wasted plenty of time playing games with this obstinate child, regardless of the result-- it probably wouldn't have been worth it even if Vendredi had managed to dissuade the young mage from tailing around with her.

(( Sorry for the short post, as well as the delayed reply.  Things... came up... I wasn't able to be on last night or most of today.  xD. *cough* it was my birthday *cough* ))

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:04 pm