Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private Empty Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private

Post by Viola-chan 3rd July 2015, 3:34 am

Job Information:

( YOU AND I ) WE SHARE THE SAME  ( DISEASE ) COMPROMISE WHAT WE ( GRIEVE )
    Tired. Multiple beads of sweat arrayed along his forehead, distraught by the long journey and quenching thirst that itched at his depleted throat. Hands latched against the radius above his knees, barely knelt over as he endeavoured to reclaim his breath, peering up. A shop situated before his view, evidently trashed through the fractured glass window, daylight glazing the brazen sight as he casually leveled out his posture. The back of his gloveless hand engaged gingerly along his forehead, brushing away the sweat in a brief gesture, observing the sign of the meager shop once again as the tool descended back to his side. It was perhaps odd, in his perspective, that thieves would choose to seizing valuables from a worn-down pottery store, the luxury of the work simple and cheap, yet, peculiar in the way he frisked with its semblance of magical power.

He knew immediately, as soon as the door-bells chimed, on why this place had been robbed of something so valuable - so important. The client was nervous, and his team-mate had already attained this destination before he himself had, a wash of unease snapping at the nape of his neck for being so consistently late. "I'm sorry I'm late.. The train, uh, got held up.." with a sheepish remark, his heed for the situation and bounded to the importance of the job, casually approaching the two. The client. No. The young woman, was a wreck. She expressed her lack of sleep by the darkness that crept beneath her eyes, and the strain in urging herself to far by the bandaids that spanned out along her hands. "Well, despite me just arriving, I do have an idea on why they stole from you Miss." a pause, extended fingers clutched onto a nearby shard of ruptured pottery, "This is made out of lacrima." with a statement, the girl took the puny piece into her hands, plainly befuddled.

"As everybody knows, lacrima is both a highly useful and dangerous crystal, especially when it gets into the wrong hands." a soft smile teased at his lips, "But, no need to fret, Miss! Ray and I here will return everything to you in no time! Just count on us!" steering to the crimson-haired youth, a hand confronted his shoulder, beaming at him in restlessness - awaiting for the agreement and not the hinder with his true intentions of putting the client at some form of ease.

[1]

405 WORDS | @RED | FINALLY GOT SOME MUSE
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE

Last edited by Viola-chan on 16th July 2015, 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private Empty Re: Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private

Post by Arsene Mayura 6th July 2015, 11:21 pm

Even though he had thought himself late, he was already proven wrong. That was a normal occurrence for himself to be fair, yet the speed of it seemed to be exceptional today. His first assignment since joining the Knights. It gave him a particular tingle, a nervous little shudder. It was the opening act; his first impression. Beyond the obvious desire to improve the victims circumstance, an underlying need to display his skill. Starting with a bang, as they say. He wasn't exactly the detective type, but this type of work was expected of him, he supposed. So it was time to get the few leftover gears in his head turning. Since he had time to waste until his partner decided to join him, he thought he'd spend it investigating. The problem was, he had no clear idea of what that involved, so it was more or less him acting like he did. He had to at least look impressive to the victim, after all. The broken window as an obvious sign; the point of both entry and exit, as they would say. The smashed window pieces before it showed little care about what was inside. The fragments scattered across the floor was all the remained of the pots unlucky enough to be placed before it. It also revealed the lack of care; beyond what they took nothing else mattered to the thieves. Which meant they had been to the store, and knew what they were taking. They had a goal, it wasn't a random money grab. He felt that was about all he'd get from the scene, and was moderately impressed with himself that he got that much.

After talking with the victim, a young girl named Zoe for a while, his partner finally chose to greet the scene with his presence. With a small sigh, he let Hikaru give his greeting. It took a decent amount of self control to point out the obvious; she would know what her pots were made out of, and probably had a good idea why they were taken. He didn't want to hurt Zoe's confidence in them though, so he simply smiled and nodded. "I've got a decent idea where to look now, with your help and my investigating, so we'll be off to see what we can find." Leading his partner outside of the building, making sure to get out of Zoe's earshot. "Ok, so I figure that they were customers here at one point, since they knew exactly what they were looking for. I got a list of customers from her, and I think I got a good idea of their scents. If we go check some of these out, we may find something, unless you have a better idea." He was quick to the punch right now. Zoe was devastated and looking for answers. He wasn't going to waste any time that could be spent helping her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private Empty Re: Playing The Part | Hikaru & Rayden | Private

Post by Viola-chan 16th July 2015, 12:21 am

( YOU AND I ) WE SHARE THE SAME  ( DISEASE ) COMPROMISE WHAT WE ( GRIEVE )
    As the tolling bell of the door jolted shut by the disembark of two - golden pools floundered over to the compelling red that gradually began to speak, a tone of genuine will fathoming from his motioning lips as a jaunty yet, teasing smile never dare took its leave. "What are you? An animal?" the remark of their "scents" caused him to faintly stifle a laugh before regarding the matter of search was much more relevant than jesting around. It was evident through the empathy of the other youth that he was very motivated by this task, anticipated to cleave into the solo of exposing the criminal while he on the other hand felt utterly at ease.

"Great minds think alike." a comment of awe, "Her shop is pretty small, and by the looks of that list she didn't have many customers to begin with. Just a few regulars." a hand, clothed in finger-less glove, rested at the bottom of his chin in contemplation, "Alright! Lets go, Red! Lead the way~!" lids sealed shut, beam illuminating the alluring features as he treaded alongside the youth with a semblance of elation and curiousity. The opticals of sight wandered over the town of unfamiliarity, enthralled by the diverse shops and resturaunts - and additionally the people as his concealed feet hindered just behind his fellow Knight. Unknown things were snagging him away like a goldfish seized by the hook of a rod, gradually guiding it closer and closer to the one place it shouldn't of went. But, albeit, his heed for the situation at hand was more crucial than traversing through a range he had not yet been too.

Crown of stardust steering back into the direction of the red, pace motioning more swiftly as the proximity no longer became distance once more - their first stop lastly arriving. Clenched hand clashed against the door of the town-house first, not hesitant in the slightest as the rattle of objects from within resonated - entrance opening. "Hello! My name is Hikaru Kuninaga, and this here is my partner, Rayden Traen," a pause, a singular hand gestured to the youth situated beside him, "We'd like to ask you a few questions about what happened at Miss Zoe's shop.. do you mind?" the woman arised at the doorway seemed mildly timid - regardless of the friendliness he bestowed, it seemed both of them alone were still rather intimidating.

"N-Not at all.. please, come in." as space was composed along the doorway, a stature of belching air-headed composure strided into the house without delay, assuming that the so called partner would follow behind him. "Sorry this is so unexpected, Miss." a remark, the woman fluttered her lashes with a label of surprise to the courtesy - smile countering his own as a feeble hand spanned in the direction of a singular sofa - oddly in red. His eyes immediately became a flood-light of restlessness, bounding onto the couch with the expression that could be similiar to a child recieving a toy. "Ahh, what a pretty colour!" the questioning was ceased by his aimless behaviour, the woman merely laughing with an obvious unease to her voice as she took her seating on the other side of the coffee table - across from the two of them.

[3]

549 WORDS | @RED | FINALLY GOT SOME MUSE
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:00 pm