Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job)

Post by King Elyx 3rd July 2015, 6:07 pm

The port was through the forest once again, and then Elyx began to have a bad feeling There were lights, and he heard a honking sort of sound from the direction of the docks. Ignite heard it as well, because she pulled Elyx in as well by grabbing his wrist and running even harder than before. The forest was not that hard for them to clear, yet it was a little harder since it was night time. The boy closed his eyes, not wanting to see what happened next. Finally, they got to the port, and everything was working all right, for some reason, the shop was open. Elyx and Ignite ended up having their own boat ready. Ignite pointed it out and went to the man so that she could identify Elyx, who was the person that she pretended to be so that she could use his jewels. Being here, it seemed as if he ordered the boat, and so the man believed her and the boy, who mumbled out his words with much sadness. They have their boat, and there was only one way in order to get it back home to Black Rose. Elyx could not have been any more sad than this, the job was amazing, but the way home was not. It was even given someone to control the ship as well, there are bunks for him to sleep so that he could not see the water. Hearing it however was a much different thing.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job)

Post by King Elyx 3rd July 2015, 6:25 pm

Come on Elyx! If you want to beat your fear, come out of your boat room and look at the water! Ignite pleaded, trying to get the boy out of his bed. The one thing about this boat was that there just so happened to be a shop, two bedrooms, a crows nest, and a second floor. In the bedrooms were beds, one per room. The boy was trying to go to sleep, the ride on the water made him want to puke. But instead, he was trying to sleep the whole ride. The smallest things however could wake him up, he was scared about something like a leak going on. If that happened, he would use all of his wind magic to break the ocean if he needed to. With Storm Pillars and Stealth Claws it would be possible. But the only problem so far was how Ignite was trying to get him to get over his fear without Inner struggle. Inner Struggle remained on his neck, even while he slept, he would rather choke than be out on the water. Ignite, I am not going to look at the freaking water !The job was a success, so why do not you leave me the hell alone!? Elyx exclaimed as he put the blanket over his body. The boy was right, the job was a success, even though the ride back home was not. Ignite was going to have to learn how to navigate the ship, Elyx was never going to do it on his own at the rate he was going. But overall, they both saved the girl, and the day was coming to it's end.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd July 2015, 11:32 pm

I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job) - Page 2 YdROJZD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Will Return From The Sunny Tower! Again... (Solo/Job) - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:03 am