Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Escaped Convict (Solo)

HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Escaped Convict (Solo) Empty Job: Escaped Convict (Solo)

Post by HestiaDragonia 2nd July 2015, 5:19 am

Job: Escaped Convict
    Player Requirements: D-rank and above.
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 5 posts of 150 words per character. Must be able to bring the convict back alive.
    Job Location: Era
    Job Description: An escaped convict has recently escaped custody and is on the lose. However upon finding him you will quickly learn that the man simply escaped to check on his wife and daughter and will go willingly with you if you allow him to simply watche them for a bit. Satisfied with knowing that his daughter that he has not seen in 2 years grow up, he returns with you without a fuss. Otherwise he attempts to run away from you and you mustchase him down.
    Reward: 500 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm an otaku. Nuff said xD :boogiepanda:

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Escaped Convict (Solo) Empty Re: Job: Escaped Convict (Solo)

Post by HestiaDragonia 2nd July 2015, 5:20 am

A soft breeze brush through Hestia’s hair as she looked around the area. She accepted a job that requires her to find an escaped convict and bring him back. She got the description of the man and was currently looking for him. Hestia asked around and got a few hints on where he might be but the information from some would contradict others which is why she gave up on asking around and decided to just continue looking for him. After a while, she sighed. She couldn’t find him in this area either. Where could he be?. She visited quite a few areas earlier but, like this one, with no results. She was about to move on to another when the sound of chains and running caught her attention. Hestia immediately followed the sound and managed to somewhat catch up to it. She sighed in relief; it was the man she was looking for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 2nd July 2015, 5:23 am

Hestia snuck behind him for a while. His movements made her a little suspicious. If he was going to escape he would’ve went the other way she though Strange…. He stopped at a little home with a small vegetable garden mad of pots at the front. Hestia stared curiously as to why he stopped here. The man seemed to be staring inside the house. Hestia followed suit and saw that he was looking at a girl and her mother. She saw that the girl and the man had some resemblance. Could it be..? she thought Could it be that the reason why he escaped in the first place was…. Hestia smiled softly to herself. “So that’s why you escaped,” she said, catching the man off guard. He turned to see that Hestia was behind him. She smiled at him with slight understanding. “You just wanted to see your family didn’t you?”

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 2nd July 2015, 5:29 am

The man smiled sadly. “Yeah,” he replied. “Just wanted to know how my little girl and my wife are doing”. Hestia patted him on the shoulder. “Its alright,” she said. “I’ll give you some time”. The man thanked her and turned towards the window once again. Hestia decided to look as well. There was a young girl, around 5-6 years old, playing with her mother in a room that looked like a living room. The little girl was smiling happily as her mother lifted her up and spun her around. Hestia glanced at the man and saw that he was tearing up. The man put his hand on the window and smiled sadly. “Kimiko my dearest child… Miharu my wonderful wife...” he muttered, tears threatening to fall from his face. “I hope you’re doing alright without me…”. Hestia placed her hand on the man’s shoulder for comfort. “D-Don’t worry,” she said. “I’m sure they’re doing fine”. The man nodded in slight agreement. He glanced at Hestia and bowed his head slightly. “Can you allow me to have… just.. a few more minutes?” he asked. Hestia stayed silent. After a few seconds she nodded. “S-Sure,” she said. “But only for a few minutes more”.

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 7th July 2015, 9:12 pm

Hestia silently observed the man during those few minutes she gave him. She smiled as he chuckled at his daughter’s antics. His daughter will grow up to be a wonderful child she thought. Hestia look towards the sky and noticed that the sun was slowly starting to set. She wanted to tell him that it was time to go but she just couldn’t. How could she? I need to be a responsible wizard and bring him back now but… She looked towards the man who was smiling and muttering to himself about how he’ll be back soon. Hestia started to tear up a little but quickly wiped it away. Even though I feel this way my job as a wizard of Suripingu Mori needs to be done. Hestia was about to speak when the man interrupted. “It’s time isn’t it?” he asked. Hestia looked down and turned to the side slightly, her eyes filled with sadness and pity. The man chuckled. “It’s alright little missy,” he said. “I’m the convict here. There’s no need for you to feel pity towards me of all people”. Hestia shook her head. “You may be a convict but you’re still a father”.

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 7th July 2015, 9:27 pm

Hestia led the convict towards the set meeting place given to her. They were silent for the whole walk. When they arrived, there was a man waiting for them. The man grinned and patted Hestia on the back, startling her. “Thanks kiddo!” he said grabbing the convict father’s cuffs and adding a chain to keep hold of him. “Couldn’t have done it without ya!” Hestia gave him a small smile. “I-It was my pleasure to h-help Sir…”. Hestia stared at the father with a small frown and teary eyes. The father chuckled and mouthed ‘I’ll be alright’ while giving a slight wave. Hestia wiped her tears away and smiled. She waved goodbye as the man left with the convict father. Hestia stood there for a while in silence. After those few moments of silence she started walking. “He’ll get back to them,” she said to herself, walking in the direction towards the guild. “He has to. He promised”.

Job Complete

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 3:44 am